Tavern at Keney Park Reviews

Tavern at Keney Park 6
Tavern at Keney Park 7

Betty · Married on 05/04/2019

A Night of Giving. Fundraiser for the American Lung Association

The Tavern at Keney Park is an awesome venue for hosting private events, happy hour with co-workers and friends or a romantic dinner date with your mate. Amanda and her staff are very attentive to the needs of the patrons and the view from the patio is spectacular. I highly recommend the Tavern.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Tavern at Keney Park 8
    Tavern at Keney Park 9
    Tavern at Keney Park 10

Kim Burke · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing staff

Amanda and her staff are amazing!!! We had a bridal shower for my sister and they made the day special for all of us and our my mom and at ease from the food to the planning.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Tavern at Keney Park 11
    Tavern at Keney Park 12
    Tavern at Keney Park 13
    Tavern at Keney Park 14

semin · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect of my intimate wedding

The Tavern at Keney park was absolutely perfect for my small wedding with 32 guests. Amanda was really helpful from beginning to the end, making the planning so much easier and enjoyable. The staffs were all attentive and professional as well. My guests all told me that it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. I definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Patrick Aldrich · Married on 11/24/2018

All Around Success

Amanda and Staff were on top of things from the beginning: planning, food tasting, tent rental, band setup area, etc.

Also, because much of the site is open or outdoors, the arrangement of tents and heaters allowed us to have a successful night even in the late fall.

We got a lot of positive comments from guests regarding the decorations and lighting provided by the Tavern, and the buffet dinner we chose worked out perfectly. And of course, they allowed us to add decorations of our choice for the table settings, centerpieces, etc.

It was a heck of a party and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Tavern at Keney Park 15
    Tavern at Keney Park 16

Katie Quish · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful Spot

We were looking for a place to host an outdoor reception in the Hartford area. I am SO SO happy we chose the Tavern at Keney Park. The grounds are gorgeous and made for beautiful pictures. Best of all was Amanda. She was AMAZING in coordinating everything for us. So easy to work with and absolutely handled everything day of flawlessly. I would definitely recommend the Tavern at Keney Park. Could not have chosen a more perfect location for our wedding day :)

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Tavern at Keney Park 17

Allison · event on 06/15/2018

Amanda was the coordinator of our event we could not have had a better experience. We played a mini golf tournament and an end of school year event was were ended our evening on their beautiful patio over looking the golf course. The food was great, the bar service was top notch, and the atmosphere was perfect to end the day. Looking forward to going back again for next years end of the year event!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Stephanie · event on 05/24/2018

We held our wedding reception of about 100 guests at Tavern at Keney Park and everything was perfect from start to finish. Amanda the event coordinator was amazing, the staff was wonderful, the food and food variety was great, along with the packages to choose from, and the best part was how VERY affordable it all was! We would absolutely recommend and do it all the same again.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Betty · event on 04/13/2018

Team McCants held a fundraising event at KP Tavern. Amanda O. and the entire Tavern staff were accommodating, professional, flexible and very friendly. The setup was exactly as discussed and the food was amazing. All of our guests were VERY impressed with the venue. Team McCants is looking forward to working with KP Tavern in the future.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Megan · event on 04/09/2018

Amanda and the staff was so great to work with and flexible for our group. The food was great and the bartenders were very accommodating - great experience all around as hosting this event and will definitely be back!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/23/2018

We loved everything about having our wedding at the Tavern at Keney Park! Amanda was amazing and made us feel so at ease with the planning & timeline. The food was amazing! Every guest raved about how good it was. The servers were also so positive and nice and patient with kids running around. I can’t say enough about what a great experience it was.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Joanne · event on 01/13/2018

Amanda was so easy to communicate with and knows how to plan a party. The food was excellent and the setting is gorgeous!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Ellen · Married on 01/01/2018

The food, service and event planner were excellent. Very easy to work with. Beautiful venue.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Tamara · event on 12/02/2017

Tavern at Keney Park made my holiday party very special and beautiful. The staff were very accommodating and professional. They were very responsive to my needs and to our program. I absolutely loved the venue. They really set the atmosphere. Thank you to the Tavern Keeney Park Staff!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Marjorie · event on 11/08/2017

Held a 35th retirement celebration at the Tavern In Keney Park. The event planner, Amanda, was very helpful throughout the entire process. I would recommend the Tavern to any one looking for a beautiful place to host their event. I would also recommend it on a day to day basis. Very good food and very good service.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Mary Jo · event on 10/10/2017

Amanda was great to work with. The food was delicious! Kudos to the chef and staff!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/17/2017

Wonderful location for outdoor dining/cocktails, and the service/staff attentiveness is excellent. Our golf tournament post-round hors d'oeuvres/cocktails on the patio were superb.
    The 112 attendees all agreed that we should hold our golf tournament post-round celebration at the Tavern at Keney Park again next year !

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sharon · event on 08/13/2017

Amanda Ominsky was fantastic helping us plan out and execute my sister's bridal shower. She walked us through all the options, pricing, and expectations. She was very quick to answer any questions I had prior to the event (via email). She was extremely helpful on the day-of prompting me, as an inexperienced event organizer, to keep to a schedule to ensure the food was fresh and on-time for our guests.

In addition, I want to recognize our server, who's name escapes me at the moment. But, she was highly skilled with the linens, napkins, and food service. I couldn't have asked for better staff to host this event. She was proactive in collecting gifts from the guests as they arrived and placing them on the gift table. She was very attentive to filling water glasses, removing used plates throughout, and cutting and passing out the cake during gift opening.

We had perfect weather for the occasion, which was a huge plus, as we were in an event space with big wide open window areas. I heard from a few people that they were impressed with the fact that, despite the large open window areas, they never had to change seats to avoid the sun. There were accommodations made to ensure that people were allowed to drive their cars up closer to the venue to collect gifts at the end, rather than walk all the way to the parking lot.

I would recommend the Tavern at Keney Park for any special events.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Roxanne · Married on 08/03/2018

Working with Amanda was wonderful, she is responsive and flexible. The venue is lovely and the food was amazing. Several weeks later we are still hearing compliments about the food. This venue is a great value, very reasonable for the quality.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Marisa · Married on 06/24/2018

I spent a lot of time researching and visiting venues for my rehearsal dinner. After visiting about 10 different locations in the Manchester vicinity I chose The Tavern at Keney Park. Amanda, the GM, was wonderful and met with me to go over all their different options. I loved the variety of food they offered, how reasonable the prices were, and how accommodating Amanda was to our event. I felt very comfortable that Amanda and the staff had everything under control.

The outdoor/indoor room was so perfect! I love that there are removable windows so that it can be open during warm weather yet closed when it’s cold. Our rehearsal dinner was in June and it was a chilly night so they turned the gas fireplace on; it added such a pretty atmosphere. The fact that you look at a beautiful golf course and can see the sun setting is also a huge plus. Definitely consider the Tavern at Keney Park for your next event and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Linda · event on 04/27/2018

Absolutely loved this venue. Gorgeous room for a bridal shower. Lots of windows with sun coming through, fireplace, very homey. Even though it was attached to a small restaurant it was very private. Everyone was very helpful. We had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone! Great for the guys to play golf during a shower too!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Gail · event on 03/23/2018

Amanda and the entire staff were wonderful. Very helpful from booking the venue, through planning and eventually the shower itself. The food was delicious and the service quick, friendly and efficient. We made a last minute change and they handled it beautifully. The terrace room with its fireplace and windows is a beautiful setting!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Christy · event on 09/28/2017

The Tavern at Keney did a fantastic job for our post golf dinner and awards banquet - with 150 people. They were extremely flexible, worked with us on all ideas and their staff was extremely accomodating.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Denise · event on 05/20/2018

The food, drinks and service are top shelf. I was disappointed that there were no people of color on the wait staff as was under the previous manager.

Sent on 06/13/2018

J. · event on 03/19/2018

3.0

The Tavern staff are great, the responsiveness and flexibility of venue was great! I would choose a different appetizers and finger foods next time but overall the venue and service was great!

Thank you for making my event a huge success!!! I was very please overall and would definitely do business with the Tavern in the future!

Sent on 03/08/2018