TASTY LAYERS, LLC Reviews

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 5
TASTY LAYERS, LLC 6
TASTY LAYERS, LLC 7

Amanda · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Delicious and was perfectly executed

I ordered a 3 tier cake and it was absolutely delicious! Two layers were vanilla with buttercream and one was chocolate cake with raspberry chiffon! It looked beautiful and I would definitely order from Tasty Layers again!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Daris · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding cake

Everything was great! Friendly staff, and the cake designer is awesome!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Bakery

They were so easy to work with anything i asked they made accommodations for. They set everything up and made the stress of the day so easy with one less thing to worry about. The guest loved the flavors and I was so impressed for how they had everything set up on the display and the overall taste. Great job!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Megan · Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious and Stress Free`

My wedding cake and cupcakes were all so delicious - we got so many compliments on them from guests. They were flexible and responsive, working with me right until the end with every small change and update I requested. We ordered more cupcakes than we thought we needed, and I'm so glad because there were hardly any left! Thanks Tasty Layers for helping to make my day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Erica · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Cupcakes

Absolutely amazing cakes and cupcakes with a huge variety of flavors. My only complaint would be that delivery and setup is a flat rate no matter how close your venue is to their location. My reception was about 5 minutes away and they still wanted us to pay full price for delivery so we ended up picking them up ourselves to avoid the fee.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience

We ordered cake and cupcakes through here for our wedding day. They were easy to work with and the cake and cupcakes were delicious!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Jessy

Jessy Dixon · Married on 06/01/2019

Super Cute Cupcakes!

Tasty Layers cupcakes are SO delicious, well priced, && perfect for a wedding && all occasions! will definitely be back for more!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Grace · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Bakery

My wedding cake and cupcakes were gorgeous! I received so many compliments on the taste of the whipped frosting! I absolutely recommend getting your deserts from here!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Elsa Harchick · Married on 05/19/2019

Delicious!

Tasty Layers is fantastic! The cake/cupcakes were perfect. Thank you for being apart of our day!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kendra · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding cake and cupcakes

The cake and cupcakes were all perfect! So delicious. All our guests were so thrilled with them!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 8
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 9
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 05/18/2019

Dessert/cake

Our cake looked so pretty and tasted so good! We have started stopping in to buy cupcakes regularly!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 10
  • Jay

Jay · Married on 05/04/2019

So Delicious

We ordered cupcakes for our wedding. Not only was the variety excellent, but the cupcakes were so delicious and moist! I'm glad we had enough to take some home!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Rahlena Holmes · Married on 04/20/2019

I Lovvvved My Cake

I love this place. I came in a month before my wedding and they really worked with me. They were suck a delight. The cake was delivered on time with a friendly smile. She set up the area and was very professional. So have that I found this place thanks again for a beautiful and delicious cake.

Sent on 05/09/2019

stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

Just what I needed!

The staff at tasty layers were able to put my vision into a cake with out any problem! I only wanted a small cake cause I had donuts as well, the cake was delicious and the perfect size and they decorated it exactly how I wanted! I would recommend them to any person needing a cake for a special event not only are they very easy to work with but they have a ton of flavors to choose from.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 11

Arielle · Married on 01/19/2019

BlueMoon Wedding Cake and Cupcakes

Excellent cake and cupcakes, arrived on time. I have no complaints and will ABSOLUTELY USE THEM AGAIN!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Chelsea · Married on 12/28/2018

Extremely satisfied

Booking with tasty layers was a no brainer. We found them at a bridal show at our venue and the delicious taste of their cakes sold us immediately. The entire staff went out of their way to help us select exactly what we wanted and were sure to exceed our expectations.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 12

Megan · Married on 12/14/2018

Tasty Cake!

Tasty Layers Custom Cakes made our wedding cake and it turned out beautiful and exactly as we envisioned it. It also was of course DELICIOUS. We had a layer of strawberries and champagne cake, a layer of the lemon drop cake, and the top 2 layers as a fudge chocolate cake with buttercream filling. I don't tend to like chocolate cake but even I had to sneak a second bite of that one lol. We would definitely recommend Tasty Layers to others and will keep them in mind for any future events.

(Flowers provided by our florist, Ruby Slipper Design, and placed on cake by Tasty Layers)

Sent on 12/22/2018
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 13
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 14

Carrie · Married on 11/10/2018

Beyond amazing!

Tasty Layers went above and beyond with my cake and cupcakes for my wedding! It was absolutely delicious and my guest loved them.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jessica Wells · Married on 11/10/2018

Would Recommend Again and Again

We have enjoyed having Tasty Layers as a staple of our community for years. From swinging by the shop to pick up some of their yummy treats to ordering custom cakes for special family events, they have never let us down. When it came to a cake for our special day it was a no brainer for who we would pick. The girls took our vision and brought it to life and of course it was delicious. Would recommend again and again.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 15

Stephanie Short · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful wedding cake

We came in from VA to plan our wedding a year prior. They were very accommodating and listened to what we were looking for. Any questions that I had, I would just call and they always got back to me either by phone or email. Beautiful presentation and exactly what we had imagined. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Tina · Married on 10/12/2018

Tina Provorse- English

Best cake ever! I absolutely loved my wedding cake. Exactly what I wanted! Perfect

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious and dedicated

Tasty layers has great cakes. That's just obvious. Every flavor I have tried from them was amazing. Each experience of service I have had there have been great. What really stood out to me was not only how AMAZING my cake and cupcakes looked for my wedding but the fact that we rented a cake plate from them to display our cake.. and they brought the wrong one. BUT eveb though they were already all set up, and a good 40 minutes from my venue, they came back and brought the correct one. I probably wouldn't have even known that they did with everything going on, but to me it shows they want to make sure they have a satisfied customer. I would definitely do business with them again.

Kristin Brocker · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Cupcakes Around

We ordered 200 cupcakes and a small cake for our wedding. Everything looked beautiful and tasted even better. Everyone loved them, people were calling us after the wedding to see where we got the cupcakes at. Cherry chip is my favorite and must have been a huge hit with others too since that’s the flavor we only had 1 left of after the event was done and several of the others. However all the flavors are wonderful.

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 16
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 17
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 18
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 19
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 20
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 21

Jen · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you so much tasty layers for traveling as far as you did for our reception!! The cake and cupcakes were amazing!! Our cake was more beautiful than we anticipated and we couldn’t be happier! So thank you thank you so much again!!! Definitely recommend you guys above all.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Shari · Married on 08/25/2018

Simply put, I was blown away by the spectacular detail and overall effect of the fudge chocolate cake I ordered for my son's intimate wedding. Easily the most gorgeous cake I had ever seen, and all of my family and friends agreed. Stunning!! Michelle was very attentive and professional every time I spoke with her. AND DID I MENTION YET HOW DELECTABLE IT WAS?--Moist, flavorful, finely-textured, and addictively delicious! The bride and groom gushed!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018