TASTY LAYERS, LLC Reviews

446 Reviews for TASTY LAYERS, LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

446 TASTY LAYERS, LLC Reviews

Jen · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you so much tasty layers for traveling as far as you did for our reception!! The cake and cupcakes were amazing!! Our cake was more beautiful than we anticipated and we couldn’t be happier! So thank you thank you so much again!!! Definitely recommend you guys above all.

Shari · Married on 08/25/2018

Simply put, I was blown away by the spectacular detail and overall effect of the fudge chocolate cake I ordered for my son's intimate wedding. Easily the most gorgeous cake I had ever seen, and all of my family and friends agreed. Stunning!! Michelle was very attentive and professional every time I spoke with her. AND DID I MENTION YET HOW DELECTABLE IT WAS?--Moist, flavorful, finely-textured, and addictively delicious! The bride and groom gushed!!!!

Haleigh · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything was perfect . I’ll use this company going forward for all events . I love going for their cupcakes, and that’s how I found the company originally. Everything is great

Gretchen · Married on 08/05/2018

I purchased my niece's wedding cake as their wedding present. Tasty Layers was wonderful to work with. They were able to make a version of the Pinterest cake my niece fell in love with. They did not try to push for more expensive options and made delicious kitchen cakes to help keep cost down. A GREAT option for those couples on a strict budget. The staff is very friendly and the quality of the cakes is PHENOMENAL!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Tasty Layers for any celebration from spectacular cupcakes to the most amazing cakes. Everyone raved and is still raving about the cake!!! Thank you Tasty Layers for making my niece's wedding even more wonderful!!!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 1
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 2

Kimberly · Married on 08/04/2018

Tasty Layers did an amazing job on our wedding cake. Everyone raved at how wonderful the cake tasted and how beautiful it looked. They knocked it out of the park on the grooms cake. The attention to detail was amazing. They are so wonderful to work with. They will have all of our cake business in the future.

Maggie · Married on 07/28/2018

Great experience! The cake made for my wedding was exactly what I wanted. And they have the best prices around! Definitely recommend

Cherish · Married on 07/28/2018

Great service and yummy cake!

Gregory · Married on 07/27/2018

By far...the best tasting cake and treats you will find and prices you cant beat...stop looking around...you found the place.

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 3

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2018

I loved tasty layers. For my wedding I did a small cake with a bunch of cupcakes. It turned out beautiful and delicious. One thing I can say is my husband and me don't really like cake and there cake was so good. I picked them because I already knew they had delicious cucpcakes. They were affordable and set up my cake table. I definitely recommend

Shelby · Married on 07/20/2018

Tasty Layers created a cake that matched my vision perfectly and it tasted amazing too! I would absolutely recommend!

Katelyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent service and excellent cake! Compliments upon compliments at our wedding and after, about how delicious the cupcakes were!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 4
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC 5

Tierney · Married on 07/07/2018

We had such a fantastic experience with Tasty Layers. Our wedding cakes was reasonably priced, beautifully designed, and every flavor was absolutely DELICIOUS! So thankful we went with them on our special day!

Renae · Married on 07/07/2018

I was so pleased with how our wedding cake turned out. I wanted simple and elegant and it was exactly that. The cake arrived on time and was as delicious as could be! Thank you to Tasty Layers for helping make sure we had a great wedding day.

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 6

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2018

From the beginning of designing and planning our cake, Tasty Layers and their crew helped me the whole way through. Our wedding destination was originally going to be closer to their location, but instead we moved it about 2 hours farther. My husband and I loved the cake and service so much, we stuck with them! Thank you

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 7

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

People could not stop raving about our dessert choices at our 6/9/18 wedding. We had peanut butter ganache bombs, raspberry ganache bombs, chocolate covered bacon, lemon cake truffles, sugar cookies and cannolis. Thank you so much to everyone at Tasty Layers!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 8

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! They were great to work with and made sure they knew your vision. I can't wait for our one year anniversary to eat the top!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 9

katelyn · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing selection of cupcake flavors!

Jamie · Married on 05/18/2018

Tasty layers was great to work with! The cake was amazing and they made it super easy to make changes! We loved them!

Chris · Married on 05/12/2018

It was wonderful cake. Glad you guys could squeeze us in last minute. We got more cake than needed, but we gave a ton in to the kitchen staff as well. Everyone said it was delicious, and we sent a bunch home with the family. It was amazing. Thanks for everything!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 10

Erica · Married on 05/04/2018

The cake was truly amazing and delicious!!! Everyone loved the cake!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 11

Katherine · Married on 05/04/2018

Tasty Layers was so easy and fun to work with. We had a star wars theme and they dove right into it with our cake. Not only was our cake a hit at the wedding but it tasted amazing. Best cake I've ever had!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 12

Alissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Tasty Layers is beyond delicious! In addition to their wonderful cakes, working with the staff was such a pleasure. Their cake designers made such a beautiful piece for our wedding and exceeded all of our expectations!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 13

Candice · Married on 12/09/2017

Loved Tasty Layers! Delicious cake & they made it perfect to what I had in mind. Delivered the cake at a great time & added on my toppers.

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 14

Karen · Married on 12/02/2017

The 9 dozen cupcakes I ordered for my daughter's wedding, were gone in about 20 min..then they wanted wedding cake, only thing left was cake top..
    Many compliments from our guests..
    Highly recommend!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 15

Annette · Married on 12/01/2017

When you want something beyond your tastebuds imagination then Tasty Layers is the bakery to go to. Their list of flavor cake options is enormous and like no other. When you need a piece of art built out of cake then you will never be disappointed becasue the talent is outstanding. You imagine anything and they will create it. The staff and service is special. If anyone has a need for cake to eat OR for a special occasion then I highly recommend Tasty Layers!

TASTY LAYERS, LLC 16