Tasty Bakery Reviews

Tasty Bakery 7
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Best cake ever

We loved the cake Bev made for our wedding! It was perfect! It was also a stunning cake. She works wonders with flower arrangements and placements on cakes. I am very happy to have hired Tasty Bakery. She was easy to work with and a very nice person. We loved our cake!

Tasty Bakery 8
    Tasty Bakery 9

Taylor,

You were a pleasure to work with! I am so happy you both loved the cake, and it was very easy for me to have a nice flower arrangement when the florals are so beautiful I am working with- I loved them!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Best cake ever!

We could not have been happier with our wedding cake! It turned out so beautifully- classic and elegant with a white buttercream icing with fresh flowers and greenery, strawberry cake batter with strawberry jam. We are STILL hearing about how delicious our cake was, something in which we hear a lot of great feedback. We cannot wait to have our cake topper on our first anniversary!!

Tasty Bakery 10

Tasty Bakery's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so much! I am overjoyed to hear that your guests (and you both) loved the cake! XO

Brittany Stover · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing wedding cake

Tasty Bakery did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. First off it was the best raspberry filling we ever had! My husband still talks about how good it was. Some cakes might look nice but don’t taste good. We had a lot of compliments on how good the cake tasted. She knew what kind of design we wanted and did an amazing job. The price was also very fair. We would definitely use her again and would recommend Tasty Bakery to everyone!!!

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

Beverly did an incredible job with our wedding cake. It was flawless! From the beginning, my husband and I were impressed with how personal the experience was! We knew we wanted Tasty Bakery from our initial meeting and cake tasting. Her raspberry mousse filling was amazing and could not be beat! Our wedding cake was so delicious and very fresh! We received countless comments on how good the wedding cake was! Some guests even asked for seconds because their piece was too small. We cannot wait to eat our cake again on our one year anniversary. I highly recommend Tasty Bakery for your wedding! She will custom create the exact wedding cake that you dream of for your wedding!

Tasty Bakery 11
    Tasty Bakery 12

Sam,

What beautiful pictures- thank you SO much for sharing! It was my pleasure to create your wedding cake- and you both were so sweet and great to work with! Wishing you the happiest life together.

Victoria · Married on 05/27/2018

True to her name!

Bev was so great to work with for our wedding cake! We actually did the top 3 tiers as fake cake and the bottom layer as real cake to save money yet still have a statement cake and you couldn't tell AT ALL. It looked so beautiful and tasted so good! Hire Bev and you won't be disappointed!!

Bonnie · Married on 05/19/2018

Beverly was great to work with!! We ordered a cake, cupcakes and cookies for our wedding and they all looked and tasted amazing!! She turned my simple idea into a beautiful design! Our guests loved all of it!! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!!

Tasty Bakery 13

Brooke · Married on 05/19/2018

Bev is so incredibly talented! We hired her for our wedding and she created a gorgeous 4-tier cake with the most beautiful hand made flowers that i have ever seen. Not to mention that it was absolutely delicious! I gave Bev a few inspiration pictures leading up to the wedding and her cake exceeded my expectations in every way. It actually took my breath away when I saw it and our guests couldn’t stop talking bout how amazing it was! I also had her make a surprise Groom’s cake for my husband and it was made with the same incredible attention to detail. Not only is Bev a phenomenal artist, but she is an absolute joy to work with. She responded to all communications in a timely manner and was personable and professional throughout the entire process. Highly recommend!

Tasty Bakery 14

Brooke,

Thank you so SO much! Your cake was like a dream to create, and I am so honored you trusted me to make it for you! Wishing you the best!

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2018

I work thousands of wedding's and I walked past this cake and said " wow I've never smelled an actual cake that wasn't cut." The smell had me talking about this cake all night I was so blown away. I told the girls in the wedding party my experience and they said "try it " so I did. I'm not much of a cake eater but I couldnt help but try It.. literally melted in my mouth ...it was better than it smelled!!! I even had a guest at my table that had a bakery that was blown away of how good it was. Beautiful work !!!!

Meghan · Married on 12/02/2017

Beverly created a beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding of 160 people. I showed her a few pictures of cakes that I liked and she was able to pull elements from each to make a unique and delicious work of art. As impressed as I was with the design of the cake, the taste was even better! I taste tested the chocolate fudge cake with salted caramel icing, the white vanilla cake with cinnamon buttercream, and the carrot cake with cream cheese icing. All were out of this world! We decided upon vanilla with cinnamon and carrot cake for our winter wedding. Beverly was accommodating in making us a sheet cake in addition to the cutting cake in order to stay within our budget. Guests were taking pictures of the cake as soon as they got there and everyone enjoyed the flavors. When I brought in leftover cake to work after the wedding, the entire tray was gone in minutes! I will definitely be finding more excuses to order cake from Beverly in the future!

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2017

Bev was fabulous! She did two cakes for me, one for our bridal “HoneyPot Picnic” and then our wedding cake. She was so helpful when choosing flavors and colors! She is a phenomenal talent, and everyone was raving about how delicious the cakes were! Bev is the bomb!

Tasty Bakery 15
    Tasty Bakery 16
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 05/13/2017

Bev created a custom grooms cake for our wedding of the grooms college fraternity house. Not only was the replica amazing, but the price was extremely reasonable. She delivered the cake with no issue and was so easy to work with throughout the whole process. I would recommend her to anyone needing a beautiful and delicious cake

Nicoletta · Married on 12/17/2016

The owner of Tasty Bakery, Bev, is absolutely amazing! She sets up your tasting so that you can pick your favorite flavor combinations and take them home in cupcake form to taste them with family and friends and get back to her! She sketches out ideas all based on what you desire, color, location, etc! I didn't have to worry one ounce on our wedding day. She sent me a confirmation that the cake was safe and sound in our venue and it looked and tasted amazing. Our guests were raving about it! She also made a grooms cake for us in the shape of my husbands car! It was the talk of the wedding. She is so far from basic and can make anything from classy to crazy fun designs! I would highly recommend her! <3

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

Bev's cakes are AMAZING. She is super friendly and easy to work with. It doesn't hurt that her cakes taste unbelievably delicious as well! She has done my wedding cake, a record player groom's cake, my sister's baby shower cake, and will be doing my baby shower cake, too! You won't be disappointed!

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

Bev is absolutely amazing! She was the most calm and chill vendor we worked with and we used a lot of great vendors. She was always super quick to respond via email or text which made communication so simple! Our cake tasted amazing, looked beautiful and was so affordable! Our friends and family still rave about how great our cake was! I asked for a navy marbled cake with gold and she far exceeded my dreams! HIGHLY recommend for your big day!

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

5 out of 5 isn't enough to describe our experience with Tasty Bakery! From the first meeting to our wedding day, the entire process was amazing. Not only does Beverly know how to make an awesome cake - her creativity, style and knowledge surpass expectations. We will be recommending her to everyone. Seriously.. everyone!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

My wedding cake was straight out of a magazine! All of my guests loved it! Bev even made Gluten Free accommodations for me. I will forever recommend Tasty Bakery!!!

Christina · Married on 08/27/2016

I would HIGHLY reccommend Tasty Bakery to every bride out there. I asked Bev for a semi naked cake covered in fruit and the result was amazing. I am still to this day getting compliments on the unique, beautiful, and delicious cake. She heard what I wanted and nailed it. I have been lucky enough to taste a lot of her cakes, cupcakes, and cookies at different events and every time I am blown away at how delicious they all are. I am always excited to see how creative she gets with each cake. Bev is professional, unique, and creative with every thing she makes. Every bride will be amazed with her work.. She is simply the best!

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Bev is AMAZING. She is a fantastic baker and business owner. I would never have gone with anyone other than her for my wedding cake. She made me the cake of my dreams, made it exactly as I wanted it - and in person it was even better than I could have imagined it was going to be. (5 tier, lace fondant overlay - I wish I could post a picture here!) We got so many compliments on the cake all night - it was a big hit at the wedding! Bev is unbelievably talented, very professional, and makes beautiful cakes that also taste delicious. Her work is also not outdated - she is current and relevant with all trends, styles, and wedding themes. She can make beautiful classic and simple wedding cakes, or a more modern version (naked cakes, gold dust, ombre etc.). She has so many options for her cakes - they can be as simple or as extravagant as you want them to be. Bev is super willing to work with you and accommodate your cake to whatever you want it to be - from the inside out. She was also very efficient and professional when working with my wedding vendor and florist in getting the cake and cake details set up on our wedding day - one less detail I had to worry about. I could not have asked for anything better from her. Tasty Bakery should definitely be on your list of vendors for your big day.

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2016

Tasty Bakery is hands down the best around! Beverly is extremely talented, and all of her cakes are nothing less than outstanding! Our wedding cake was half camo (thanks to my husband) but she made it look gorgeous, and taste delicious! Her price was the most reasonable of all other bakery's we looked into. She's super nice, very reliable, and great at what she does. I would absolutely recommend Tasty Bakery to everyone!

I can't say enough good things about Tasty Bakery! Beverly is so amazing to work with. She's so accommodating and does AMAZING work! Not only does everything she makes look awesome it taste SO delicious! Every flavor and cake or cupcake she's ever made for us has never disappointed and always made our stomachs so happy!

Tammi · Married on 07/16/2016

Our experience from Bev was extrodinary. She responds to emails promptly and honestly. We enjoyed the way she does her tastings and how flexible she was with my frequent indecisiveness! I have used Tasty Bakery for other events like bridal showers and she delivers with amazing creations each time! :)

Even before I knew I was getting married, I knew Bev would be the one to do my wedding cake! The cake itself was exactly what I wanted and pictured, in fact it was better. It was simply elegant. And the flavors were spot on. I sent her a few pictures and she interpretated my scrambled bride brain and nailed it. Everyone raving about the cake is an understatment. She always got back to me quickly and clearly... she is affordable and worth every penny and more! She is a pleasure to work with, fun yet very very professional! And she is worth all the hype. I wish I could get married over and over again just so I can have another one of her cakes.
    AND its a wonderful thing to support an Independent Professional!!!!!!!!

Anna · Married on 12/12/2015

Beverly made the most AMAZING cake for my wedding. The cake tasted just as good as it looked! I use tasty bakery for EVERY special event now! I cannot say enough about the quality of work she puts into her products she is truly an artist.

Holly · Married on 10/03/2015

Bev was the absolute best to work with! The cake and cupcakes tasted even better than they looked for our wedding. She was always professional and answered all my questions quickly. She is a truly talented baker. I will never get a professional cake from anyone else!

Julia · Married on 08/05/2017

Cake was beautiful & guests loved it. Beverly was flexible and willing to do exactly what I was looking for (small cake to cut and sheet cakes for guests). Reasonably priced, too!