Tasteful Occasions Reviews

Tasteful Occasions 1
  • Kenneth

Kenneth · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Great Customer Service

Emailed them for a tasting. They emailed back the next day and that same weekend, we were invited to go for our tasting. The food was amazing! We were also told that if we liked something we tasted but wanted it changed/tweaked a little bit, they would accommodate us. We really only tweaked one thing but after the tasting, there was no doubt we were hiring them to cater our wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Becky · Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience!

I would highly recommend Tasteful Occasions to anyone looking for an event caterer. They catered our wedding this past July, and they did an AMAZING job! Not only was the food great, but they also helped us stay organized and on track throughout the entire process. Our staff on the day of was professional, helpful, and always made sure to make sure that my husband and I had everything we needed. I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 07/05/2019

Delicious and so accommodating

Tasteful Occasions food is not only delicious but the team is so nice and accommodating. Kim Hernandez helped guide us in all of the right directions when it came to food choices, and seating charts. She was even there to help calm us on the day of which helped us tremendously! We HIGHLY recommend working with this vendor, you will not regret!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely fantastic

I could not have imagined going through our wedding journey without Kim and Mickey by our side! From our first meeting and tasting, to our final goodbyes at the end of the wedding night, Tasteful Occasions was absolutely FANTASTIC. Kim worked tirelessly months before the wedding to help us plan our day. Her online detail forms were so easy to use and helped us tremendously while planning. Come the day of the wedding, Kim, Mickey and the entire Tasteful Occasions staff did it ALL. From décor set up, to ceremony coordinating, to bartending and food, they made our day so seamless and wonderful. EVERYONE absolutely loved our food. From the appetizers and the dinner buffet, to the milk and cookie and ice cream sundae bar and the late night pretzels, everything was absolutely perfect. Kim made sure to give me a big hug before my walk down the aisle and to assure me that everything was coming together! She was also constantly checking on me and Willy to see if we needed anything throughout the entire reception. Mickey, our day of coordinator, was just as wonderful. From months of planning, to the last dance, Mickey was with us. She put all of our minds at ease as she walked us through the rehearsal, and was with us every step of the way as we said “I do”. After the ceremony, she stayed by our side through the introductions, toasts and dances. We could always count on her to keep us smiling. Throughout the day and night, Mickey could always be found checking in on not only us, but our bridal party and parents to make sure that we were having a great time and to see if there was ANYTHING we needed. While the Tasteful Occasions team was cleaning up and carefully packing up everything for us, Mickey was making sure all of our guests got safely on the shuttle to our hotel. We didn’t have to lift a finger…they packed everything we needed to take with us into our parents’ cars at the end of the night. There was a moment during our reception that Willy and I had a chance to take everything in, just the two of us. All we kept saying was “thank god for Mickey and Kim”. This team is truly something special, and we could not have imagined anyone else in our corner on what was easily the best day of our lives.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kim Hollens · Married on 06/04/2019

Fabulous Food and Thoughtful Staff

Just a note to say how happy we were with the food and catering staff. They did a wonderful job and were very professional and pleasant to work with. Everyone complimented that the food was delicious. The facility was also impressed and said they look forward to working with you in the future.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/25/2019

absolutely essential to planning our reception

Kim and the rest of the team at Tasteful Occasions was excellent. The food was delicious, and many guests commented on just how yummy it was. Beyond that, they are true professionals. You can tell they have a lot of experience and know exactly what they are doing. Kim was also our reception manager (a service included in their fees), and she was absolutely essential to planning and executing our reception. It simply would not have happened without her. We didn't have a wedding planner, and we didn't feel like we needed one because Kim was so on top of everything. She met with us and understood how we wanted the night to feel. Then she made it happen. She had excellent recommendations based on her insights and experience, but never steered away from our overall vision of the wedding. We had never planned a wedding before, and Kim helped us think of all of the things that you don't know to plan for. Highly recommend Kim and Tasteful Occasions!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Experience!

We had such an incredible experience on our wedding day 5/11/19. We were seriously overwhelmed with the great service, delicious food, and friendly staff from Tasteful Occasions. Numerous people came up to us raving about how wonderful everyone was!! Our event manager, Laura, was honestly just perfect. She kept a smile the entire evening, assured us that if we needed anything at all to not hesitate to ask, and ran such a smooth event. We cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work on our special day. We are happy to recommend their services going forward and would hire them again in the future.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Luke & Ali

Luke & Ali · Married on 02/23/2019

Columbus Wedding February 2019

WOW I can't say enough positive things about Robyn and Mike with Tasteful Occasion! Their service is amazing, and food is flavor packed! We can not wait to have the food again at our wedding; we are definitely making sure we eat at our reception! I spoke with only a few caterers until finding Tasteful Occassion through weddingwire.com... after meeting Robyn and Mike and tasting the food, we booked the same day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Marykate · Married on 11/09/2018

I am still dreaming about their food

Oh my goodness. When my venue had a list of about 5-6 caterers to use, me and my husband scheduled tastings with about three. From start to finish Tasteful Occassions was incredible. Not only is their customer service amazing, but their food is DELICIOUS. All night long my guests were telling me how amazing the mashed potatoes were (they were also my favorite). They were so attentive throughout the night making sure my husband and I were ok or needed a drink. They were so courteous to our guests as well. Their bartenders were AMAZING. So many guests kept saying how impressed they were that the bartenders remembered what everyone was drinking and would have it ready as soon as they saw them approaching the bar. The cherry on top was the cake they made. It was incredible. All in all, I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2018

Great wedding food!

We used Tasteful Occasions as the caterer for our wedding reception and cocktail hour. Everything was absolutely delicious and presented beautifully. Kim was so great to work with, she was very responsive and so helpful with small questions or if we needed suggestions or recommendations. Kim and her team made sure the bridal party got drinks and appetizers while getting photos taken, as well as myself and the groom when the bridal party then went to the cocktail hour. When we sat down at our sweetheart table they had appetizers already placed for each of is. Everything was delicious! We got so many compliments on how great the food was! I would definitely recommend using them for any type of catering!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Best food you will evere have at a wedding!

Tasteful Occasions is a very professional caterer with amazing food your guests will be raving about! We had an amazing spread for cocktail hour and the buffet for dinner. Our guests could not stop talking about how good the food was! I would recommend them to any couple who would like to be blown away by the food and service. They even had food provided for my husband and I and our entire wedding party during pictures to make sure everyone had something to eat. It was a perfect day and TO helped make it absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sherry Darney · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

The food was excellent. TO provided a very different menu created specifically for our occassion. We had a couple different themes going on and they provided great selections for each. The servers were wonderful! Professional, polite and a pleasure to be around. Tasteful Occassions has never disappointed us.

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Tasteful Occasions! Our wedding day was seamless, and absolutely perfect! Kim and Mickey were literally THE BEST! After our wedding, we continued to get compliments on how awesome the food was, the dessert display and cake were also PERFECT! I highly recommend Tasteful Occasions!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2018

Tasteful Occasions provided the food for our 50th Anniversary Celebration at Pine Ridge Farm. From the start we felt comfortable with Kim, as her suggestions and guidance were right on. Our menu was not the normal beef, potatoes, and salad which is easy to plan. With her help we planned the "station menu" which turned out to be a huge success. Everyone enjoyed the variety and the relaxed atmosphere which the stations created. The quality of the food was top notch and delicious. Their workers were courteous and helpful. We thank Tasteful Occasions for providing a carefree catering event.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Colleen · Married on 08/11/2018

Kim and her team were phenomenal at our event! Our event had 350 attendees as I was unaware of the magnitude that was needed for this big of an event. Kim had offered amazing support in planning, providing guidnce on resources, and being a voice in ideas for this event. It was a memorable night as a result of the efficiency Kim and her team provided for us. The food was fantastic and guests could not stop talking about it! Kim knew how to manage a large party and ensure no one was waiting and all were taken care of on food. We can't thank Tasteful Occasions enough for being a part of this night. We highly recommend Kim for any event!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Lauri · Married on 08/04/2018

AMAZING AND IMPECCABLE SERVICE AND PEOPLE! I couldn't imagine going with any other caterer for our wedding day! Kim and Mickey were so helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive! The food was to die for (many of our guests commented on how good it was) and the linens and organization of the food was just perfect! Mickey served as our day-of-lifesaver (I mean, day-of-coordinator) and I couldn't imagine how my wedding would have gone without her! Everyone from Tasteful Occasions made sure my husband and I always had food and a drink, as well as, made sure the parents of the bride and groom were set with food and drinks! I cannot recommend Tasteful Occasions any more! They exceeded all expectations!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Grace · Married on 07/07/2018

If you are looking for a caterer for your wedding that offers a delicious selection of food, friendly and professional service, and flexibility to meet the vision of your wedding day, look no further. My husband, our families, and our friends can't stop raving about Kim, Mickey and the Tasteful Occasions staff! As a vegetarian, I had a goal of creating different themed buffets for dinner to accommodate dietary needs. Other caterers were not able to accommodate this request at a reasonable cost, but Kim and Tasteful Occasions helped us put together a menu that was customized to exactly what we wanted (the fiesta and taco station being especially killer!). Not only was the food amazing, but Tasteful Occasions offers many other necessary services for your convenience, including a day of coordinator, cake and desert displays, linens, etc. Kim's guidance and expertise was extremely useful as she helped navigate every detail and made sure that nothing was overlooked. I couldn't praise Tasteful Occasions enough!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

Tasteful Occasions provided the catering for our wedding! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! From the moment we started talking to Kim we knew we were in good hands. Everything was amazing, from the first tasting to the back and forth communication about wedding details. Kim was always willing to help in anyway possible. Kim was extremely accommodating even when we had to add last minutes guest to our guest list. On our big day our guests couldn’t stop raving about the food and the service. The portions were perfect and the service was top of the line!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Valeria · Married on 05/18/2018

We just had our wedding this past weekend and we chose Tasteful Occasions for our catering service and they were AMAZING!!! All of our vendors worked great together and made our dreams come true! Tasteful Occasions were great with communication and very organized, it made our wedding planning go very smoothly and they were also able to provide a coordinator for us and she made sure my husband and I were taken care of all day, she was great! Also the food was SO GOOD, received many compliments from our guests, thank you for making our day PERFECT!!! :)

Sent on 05/21/2018

charlotte · Married on 03/23/2018

We recently had Tasteful Occasions cater our daughter’s wedding. The food was absolutely amazing and the staff there very professional, attentive,and extremely personable. I would highly recommend Kim and her team to
    others.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Brandin · Married on 01/15/2018

We have used Tasteful Occasions for multiple events and have greatly enjoyed all of them. They not only have outstanding quality food, they have excellent customer service. Will continue to use Kim and her team!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Kim and her team were amazing! They were so attentive to our wedding party, and especially my husband and My guests completely raved about the food and still are! Everyone especially loved the crab dip! The reception manager especially, and the rest of the team, was so great about helping out with the decorating and making sure all of our guests were well taken care of. I'd recommend them every time!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

YUM! I had such great feedback about the food at our reception. Many of our friends and family said it was some of the best food they have had at a wedding. And the service was superb. Kim and her team really took care of the entire bridal party. As soon as the ceremony was over she brought us drinks and appetizers, and several times throughout the evening Kim or one of her team members sought my new husband and I out to ensure we had something to eat and a drink in our hand. They also assisted in the set-up and tear-down of the centerpieces and decorations, which was extremely helpful. Overall, Tasteful Occasions was fabulous!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Tasteful Occasions 2

Blair · Married on 10/14/2017

Above & Beyond!
    Kim and her team were fantastic! Throughout the process Kim helped us make every decision leading to the day, even helping us plan the layout, procession from cocktail hour into dinner, and all of the events. All of our guests can't stop talking about the food, even the groomsmen (Montana cowboys) were impressed by the prime rib, who raise beef for a living and it is very hard to impress them. The attention to detail was absolutely amazing. Somehow Kim remembered that I liked horseradish on my steak and my wife did not. We walked right to our sweetheart table to two plates warm and waiting for us. Crystal made sure we didn't want for anything all night, both our mothers cannot stop talking about her helping them with everything. The night was spectacular and the staff made sure it went absolutely seamless. We could not ask for a better crew to take care of us and our guests. Would Highly recommend them to ANYONE! We even came away the next day wondering what we could hire them for again in the future! We just cant say enough good things about them. Thanks Kim and your awesome staff.

Sent on 10/20/2017