Tasteful Occasions Reviews

Tasteful Occasions 1
  • Kenneth

Kenneth · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Great Customer Service

Emailed them for a tasting. They emailed back the next day and that same weekend, we were invited to go for our tasting. The food was amazing! We were also told that if we liked something we tasted but wanted it changed/tweaked a little bit, they would accommodate us. We really only tweaked one thing but after the tasting, there was no doubt we were hiring them to cater our wedding.

• Luke & Ali

Luke & Ali · Married on 02/23/2019

Columbus Wedding February 2019

WOW I can't say enough positive things about Robyn and Mike with Tasteful Occasion! Their service is amazing, and food is flavor packed! We can not wait to have the food again at our wedding; we are definitely making sure we eat at our reception! I spoke with only a few caterers until finding Tasteful Occassion through weddingwire.com... after meeting Robyn and Mike and tasting the food, we booked the same day!

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2018

Great wedding food!

We used Tasteful Occasions as the caterer for our wedding reception and cocktail hour. Everything was absolutely delicious and presented beautifully. Kim was so great to work with, she was very responsive and so helpful with small questions or if we needed suggestions or recommendations. Kim and her team made sure the bridal party got drinks and appetizers while getting photos taken, as well as myself and the groom when the bridal party then went to the cocktail hour. When we sat down at our sweetheart table they had appetizers already placed for each of is. Everything was delicious! We got so many compliments on how great the food was! I would definitely recommend using them for any type of catering!!

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Best food you will evere have at a wedding!

Tasteful Occasions is a very professional caterer with amazing food your guests will be raving about! We had an amazing spread for cocktail hour and the buffet for dinner. Our guests could not stop talking about how good the food was! I would recommend them to any couple who would like to be blown away by the food and service. They even had food provided for my husband and I and our entire wedding party during pictures to make sure everyone had something to eat. It was a perfect day and TO helped make it absolutely perfect!

Sherry Darney · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

The food was excellent. TO provided a very different menu created specifically for our occassion. We had a couple different themes going on and they provided great selections for each. The servers were wonderful! Professional, polite and a pleasure to be around. Tasteful Occassions has never disappointed us.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Tasteful Occasions! Our wedding day was seamless, and absolutely perfect! Kim and Mickey were literally THE BEST! After our wedding, we continued to get compliments on how awesome the food was, the dessert display and cake were also PERFECT! I highly recommend Tasteful Occasions!

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2018

Tasteful Occasions provided the food for our 50th Anniversary Celebration at Pine Ridge Farm. From the start we felt comfortable with Kim, as her suggestions and guidance were right on. Our menu was not the normal beef, potatoes, and salad which is easy to plan. With her help we planned the "station menu" which turned out to be a huge success. Everyone enjoyed the variety and the relaxed atmosphere which the stations created. The quality of the food was top notch and delicious. Their workers were courteous and helpful. We thank Tasteful Occasions for providing a carefree catering event.

Colleen · Married on 08/11/2018

Kim and her team were phenomenal at our event! Our event had 350 attendees as I was unaware of the magnitude that was needed for this big of an event. Kim had offered amazing support in planning, providing guidnce on resources, and being a voice in ideas for this event. It was a memorable night as a result of the efficiency Kim and her team provided for us. The food was fantastic and guests could not stop talking about it! Kim knew how to manage a large party and ensure no one was waiting and all were taken care of on food. We can't thank Tasteful Occasions enough for being a part of this night. We highly recommend Kim for any event!

Lauri · Married on 08/04/2018

AMAZING AND IMPECCABLE SERVICE AND PEOPLE! I couldn't imagine going with any other caterer for our wedding day! Kim and Mickey were so helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive! The food was to die for (many of our guests commented on how good it was) and the linens and organization of the food was just perfect! Mickey served as our day-of-lifesaver (I mean, day-of-coordinator) and I couldn't imagine how my wedding would have gone without her! Everyone from Tasteful Occasions made sure my husband and I always had food and a drink, as well as, made sure the parents of the bride and groom were set with food and drinks! I cannot recommend Tasteful Occasions any more! They exceeded all expectations!

Grace · Married on 07/07/2018

If you are looking for a caterer for your wedding that offers a delicious selection of food, friendly and professional service, and flexibility to meet the vision of your wedding day, look no further. My husband, our families, and our friends can't stop raving about Kim, Mickey and the Tasteful Occasions staff! As a vegetarian, I had a goal of creating different themed buffets for dinner to accommodate dietary needs. Other caterers were not able to accommodate this request at a reasonable cost, but Kim and Tasteful Occasions helped us put together a menu that was customized to exactly what we wanted (the fiesta and taco station being especially killer!). Not only was the food amazing, but Tasteful Occasions offers many other necessary services for your convenience, including a day of coordinator, cake and desert displays, linens, etc. Kim's guidance and expertise was extremely useful as she helped navigate every detail and made sure that nothing was overlooked. I couldn't praise Tasteful Occasions enough!

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

Tasteful Occasions provided the catering for our wedding! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! From the moment we started talking to Kim we knew we were in good hands. Everything was amazing, from the first tasting to the back and forth communication about wedding details. Kim was always willing to help in anyway possible. Kim was extremely accommodating even when we had to add last minutes guest to our guest list. On our big day our guests couldn’t stop raving about the food and the service. The portions were perfect and the service was top of the line!

Valeria · Married on 05/18/2018

We just had our wedding this past weekend and we chose Tasteful Occasions for our catering service and they were AMAZING!!! All of our vendors worked great together and made our dreams come true! Tasteful Occasions were great with communication and very organized, it made our wedding planning go very smoothly and they were also able to provide a coordinator for us and she made sure my husband and I were taken care of all day, she was great! Also the food was SO GOOD, received many compliments from our guests, thank you for making our day PERFECT!!! :)

charlotte · Married on 03/23/2018

We recently had Tasteful Occasions cater our daughter’s wedding. The food was absolutely amazing and the staff there very professional, attentive,and extremely personable. I would highly recommend Kim and her team to
    others.

Brandin · Married on 01/15/2018

We have used Tasteful Occasions for multiple events and have greatly enjoyed all of them. They not only have outstanding quality food, they have excellent customer service. Will continue to use Kim and her team!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Kim and her team were amazing! They were so attentive to our wedding party, and especially my husband and My guests completely raved about the food and still are! Everyone especially loved the crab dip! The reception manager especially, and the rest of the team, was so great about helping out with the decorating and making sure all of our guests were well taken care of. I'd recommend them every time!!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

YUM! I had such great feedback about the food at our reception. Many of our friends and family said it was some of the best food they have had at a wedding. And the service was superb. Kim and her team really took care of the entire bridal party. As soon as the ceremony was over she brought us drinks and appetizers, and several times throughout the evening Kim or one of her team members sought my new husband and I out to ensure we had something to eat and a drink in our hand. They also assisted in the set-up and tear-down of the centerpieces and decorations, which was extremely helpful. Overall, Tasteful Occasions was fabulous!

Tasteful Occasions 2

Blair · Married on 10/14/2017

Above & Beyond!
    Kim and her team were fantastic! Throughout the process Kim helped us make every decision leading to the day, even helping us plan the layout, procession from cocktail hour into dinner, and all of the events. All of our guests can't stop talking about the food, even the groomsmen (Montana cowboys) were impressed by the prime rib, who raise beef for a living and it is very hard to impress them. The attention to detail was absolutely amazing. Somehow Kim remembered that I liked horseradish on my steak and my wife did not. We walked right to our sweetheart table to two plates warm and waiting for us. Crystal made sure we didn't want for anything all night, both our mothers cannot stop talking about her helping them with everything. The night was spectacular and the staff made sure it went absolutely seamless. We could not ask for a better crew to take care of us and our guests. Would Highly recommend them to ANYONE! We even came away the next day wondering what we could hire them for again in the future! We just cant say enough good things about them. Thanks Kim and your awesome staff.

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a fantastic experience working with Tasteful Occasions, both as our caterer and as our day of coordinator. We worked with Kim for catering and she was fantastic, as was Mickey who was our day of coordinator. They were very thorough with questions leading up to the wedding, and on the day of everything went seamless. Also, the appetizers and main courses were all delicious. I would highly recommend.

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2017

I really wish I could give Kim and her team more than 5 stars! They are truly an amazing company to work with, and have been since day one! Right from the start, Kim was super responsive, and make me feel like she genuinely wanted to work with us which makes such a huge difference! She was there for us throughout the whole process and really helped keep us on track through all of the planning stages. She was super organized, detail oriented, personable and really cared about making sure that our day was absolutely perfect.! We could not have asked for a better team to work with. Kim was also there the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly, and was amazing at checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. Our day of coordinator, Mickey was also absolutely fantastic. She made the day of run so seamlessly, that I honestly didn't have to worry about a single thing. She and Kim worked with me ahead of time on layouts, timeline, designs, décor, the whole nine yards so that on the big day I could just sit back, relax, and know that they had everything under control. They even brought a little tray of apps out to us while we were taking pictures after the ceremony since we hadn't had a chance to snag any! I truly can't praise this team enough for everything they did for us! PLUS, their food is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Everyone was raving about the food from the apps during cocktail hour to the dessert bar at the end of the night. Everything was absolutely delicious! They ran the plated service beautifully, the bartenders were outstanding, and our wedding cake blew my mind with how good it was. Amazing food, amazing service, and absolutely amazing team from start to finish! I highly recommend working with them!

Kathy · Married on 09/22/2017

Thank you so much for the fabulous food, service, and support during my daughter Katherine's wedding. Maria is outstanding and did a fabulous job keeping us on track and making sure that everything went smoothly. She is fantastic! All of your staff provided terrific service to our guests. The food was absolutely delicious. We received so many compliments. And the cake was a masterpiece! Facebook is already pasted with wonderful pictures of it. Tasteful occasions is perfectly named - delicious food and service leading to a fabulous occasion. Your company provided my daughter with the wedding of her dreams. I can't thank you enough.

Regina · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim catered our Library fundraiser, The Reds, Whites, and Brews for the 4th year. We would not use anyone else...!!!! they are the best around. She was very flexible with our menu and changed it out every year. Loved their staff, so courteous and friendly....overall a fabulous experience....Regina Nizer

Chrissie · Married on 09/08/2017

Kim and her team always make our Women Of Grace events awesome with their great food and serve. Food for Thought was this past Friday and our ladies always feel grateful and satisfied. Like we have gone to a nice restaurant for affordable night out with our gal pals.

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2017

DELICIOUS!!!!!! So happy we chose Tasteful Occasions for our wedding day! First off, the food is AMAZING! There are so many great options to choose from. We still have family and friends commenting on how magical the mashed potatoes were! I really enjoyed working with Kim and the Tasteful Occasions staff. Kim was so incredibly helpful, had great recommendations, and made sure everything ran smoothly! Kim, thank you for also making my family style dinner dream come true! I highly recommend using Tasteful Occasions for their bartending and for set up/clean up as well! They packed everything up for us at the end of the night so my family could continue celebrating and enjoying themselves. Highly recommend!! They are awesome!

• Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 08/12/2017

We cannot say enough about this caterer! Kim was amazing to work with and made the whole process so easy through the planning process. The crew was super professional and incredibly helpful through the night. And now on to the food and cake. There are no words to describe how delicious the food and cake was! All everyone was talking about was how amazing the food was through the night and how delicious the cake was. These guys are incredible and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a caterer!