Tasteful Occasions Reviews

89 Reviews for Tasteful Occasions

89 Tasteful Occasions Reviews
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Tasteful Occasions! Our wedding day was seamless, and absolutely perfect! Kim and Mickey were literally THE BEST! After our wedding, we continued to get compliments on how awesome the food was, the dessert display and cake were also PERFECT! I highly recommend Tasteful Occasions!

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2018

Tasteful Occasions provided the food for our 50th Anniversary Celebration at Pine Ridge Farm. From the start we felt comfortable with Kim, as her suggestions and guidance were right on. Our menu was not the normal beef, potatoes, and salad which is easy to plan. With her help we planned the "station menu" which turned out to be a huge success. Everyone enjoyed the variety and the relaxed atmosphere which the stations created. The quality of the food was top notch and delicious. Their workers were courteous and helpful. We thank Tasteful Occasions for providing a carefree catering event.

Colleen · Married on 08/11/2018

Kim and her team were phenomenal at our event! Our event had 350 attendees as I was unaware of the magnitude that was needed for this big of an event. Kim had offered amazing support in planning, providing guidnce on resources, and being a voice in ideas for this event. It was a memorable night as a result of the efficiency Kim and her team provided for us. The food was fantastic and guests could not stop talking about it! Kim knew how to manage a large party and ensure no one was waiting and all were taken care of on food. We can't thank Tasteful Occasions enough for being a part of this night. We highly recommend Kim for any event!

Lauri · Married on 08/04/2018

AMAZING AND IMPECCABLE SERVICE AND PEOPLE! I couldn't imagine going with any other caterer for our wedding day! Kim and Mickey were so helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive! The food was to die for (many of our guests commented on how good it was) and the linens and organization of the food was just perfect! Mickey served as our day-of-lifesaver (I mean, day-of-coordinator) and I couldn't imagine how my wedding would have gone without her! Everyone from Tasteful Occasions made sure my husband and I always had food and a drink, as well as, made sure the parents of the bride and groom were set with food and drinks! I cannot recommend Tasteful Occasions any more! They exceeded all expectations!

Grace · Married on 07/07/2018

If you are looking for a caterer for your wedding that offers a delicious selection of food, friendly and professional service, and flexibility to meet the vision of your wedding day, look no further. My husband, our families, and our friends can't stop raving about Kim, Mickey and the Tasteful Occasions staff! As a vegetarian, I had a goal of creating different themed buffets for dinner to accommodate dietary needs. Other caterers were not able to accommodate this request at a reasonable cost, but Kim and Tasteful Occasions helped us put together a menu that was customized to exactly what we wanted (the fiesta and taco station being especially killer!). Not only was the food amazing, but Tasteful Occasions offers many other necessary services for your convenience, including a day of coordinator, cake and desert displays, linens, etc. Kim's guidance and expertise was extremely useful as she helped navigate every detail and made sure that nothing was overlooked. I couldn't praise Tasteful Occasions enough!

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

Tasteful Occasions provided the catering for our wedding! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! From the moment we started talking to Kim we knew we were in good hands. Everything was amazing, from the first tasting to the back and forth communication about wedding details. Kim was always willing to help in anyway possible. Kim was extremely accommodating even when we had to add last minutes guest to our guest list. On our big day our guests couldn’t stop raving about the food and the service. The portions were perfect and the service was top of the line!

Valeria · Married on 05/18/2018

We just had our wedding this past weekend and we chose Tasteful Occasions for our catering service and they were AMAZING!!! All of our vendors worked great together and made our dreams come true! Tasteful Occasions were great with communication and very organized, it made our wedding planning go very smoothly and they were also able to provide a coordinator for us and she made sure my husband and I were taken care of all day, she was great! Also the food was SO GOOD, received many compliments from our guests, thank you for making our day PERFECT!!! :)

charlotte · Married on 03/23/2018

We recently had Tasteful Occasions cater our daughter’s wedding. The food was absolutely amazing and the staff there very professional, attentive,and extremely personable. I would highly recommend Kim and her team to
    others.

Brandin · Married on 01/15/2018

We have used Tasteful Occasions for multiple events and have greatly enjoyed all of them. They not only have outstanding quality food, they have excellent customer service. Will continue to use Kim and her team!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Kim and her team were amazing! They were so attentive to our wedding party, and especially my husband and My guests completely raved about the food and still are! Everyone especially loved the crab dip! The reception manager especially, and the rest of the team, was so great about helping out with the decorating and making sure all of our guests were well taken care of. I'd recommend them every time!!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

YUM! I had such great feedback about the food at our reception. Many of our friends and family said it was some of the best food they have had at a wedding. And the service was superb. Kim and her team really took care of the entire bridal party. As soon as the ceremony was over she brought us drinks and appetizers, and several times throughout the evening Kim or one of her team members sought my new husband and I out to ensure we had something to eat and a drink in our hand. They also assisted in the set-up and tear-down of the centerpieces and decorations, which was extremely helpful. Overall, Tasteful Occasions was fabulous!

Tasteful Occasions 1

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a fantastic experience working with Tasteful Occasions, both as our caterer and as our day of coordinator. We worked with Kim for catering and she was fantastic, as was Mickey who was our day of coordinator. They were very thorough with questions leading up to the wedding, and on the day of everything went seamless. Also, the appetizers and main courses were all delicious. I would highly recommend.

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2017

I really wish I could give Kim and her team more than 5 stars! They are truly an amazing company to work with, and have been since day one! Right from the start, Kim was super responsive, and make me feel like she genuinely wanted to work with us which makes such a huge difference! She was there for us throughout the whole process and really helped keep us on track through all of the planning stages. She was super organized, detail oriented, personable and really cared about making sure that our day was absolutely perfect.! We could not have asked for a better team to work with. Kim was also there the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly, and was amazing at checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. Our day of coordinator, Mickey was also absolutely fantastic. She made the day of run so seamlessly, that I honestly didn't have to worry about a single thing. She and Kim worked with me ahead of time on layouts, timeline, designs, décor, the whole nine yards so that on the big day I could just sit back, relax, and know that they had everything under control. They even brought a little tray of apps out to us while we were taking pictures after the ceremony since we hadn't had a chance to snag any! I truly can't praise this team enough for everything they did for us! PLUS, their food is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Everyone was raving about the food from the apps during cocktail hour to the dessert bar at the end of the night. Everything was absolutely delicious! They ran the plated service beautifully, the bartenders were outstanding, and our wedding cake blew my mind with how good it was. Amazing food, amazing service, and absolutely amazing team from start to finish! I highly recommend working with them!

Kathy · Married on 09/22/2017

Thank you so much for the fabulous food, service, and support during my daughter Katherine's wedding. Maria is outstanding and did a fabulous job keeping us on track and making sure that everything went smoothly. She is fantastic! All of your staff provided terrific service to our guests. The food was absolutely delicious. We received so many compliments. And the cake was a masterpiece! Facebook is already pasted with wonderful pictures of it. Tasteful occasions is perfectly named - delicious food and service leading to a fabulous occasion. Your company provided my daughter with the wedding of her dreams. I can't thank you enough.

Regina · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim catered our Library fundraiser, The Reds, Whites, and Brews for the 4th year. We would not use anyone else...!!!! they are the best around. She was very flexible with our menu and changed it out every year. Loved their staff, so courteous and friendly....overall a fabulous experience....Regina Nizer

Chrissie · Married on 09/08/2017

Kim and her team always make our Women Of Grace events awesome with their great food and serve. Food for Thought was this past Friday and our ladies always feel grateful and satisfied. Like we have gone to a nice restaurant for affordable night out with our gal pals.

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2017

DELICIOUS!!!!!! So happy we chose Tasteful Occasions for our wedding day! First off, the food is AMAZING! There are so many great options to choose from. We still have family and friends commenting on how magical the mashed potatoes were! I really enjoyed working with Kim and the Tasteful Occasions staff. Kim was so incredibly helpful, had great recommendations, and made sure everything ran smoothly! Kim, thank you for also making my family style dinner dream come true! I highly recommend using Tasteful Occasions for their bartending and for set up/clean up as well! They packed everything up for us at the end of the night so my family could continue celebrating and enjoying themselves. Highly recommend!! They are awesome!

• Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 08/12/2017

We cannot say enough about this caterer! Kim was amazing to work with and made the whole process so easy through the planning process. The crew was super professional and incredibly helpful through the night. And now on to the food and cake. There are no words to describe how delicious the food and cake was! All everyone was talking about was how amazing the food was through the night and how delicious the cake was. These guys are incredible and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a caterer!

Jackie · event on: 07/08/2017

We had an outstanding experience with Tasteful Occasions. They provided the food for lunch and dinner of our large family reunion. They offered a delicious variety of food, arrived on time, and were very professional and easy to work with. We have used them for a variety of events and have always been pleased. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Jackie · Married on 07/08/2017

Tasteful Occasions provided excellent service from planning our reunion menu to delivering outstanding food for our guests to enjoy both lunch and dinner. They were flexible, professional, efficient, and such a pleasure to work with. I have used them for several occasions and have always been pleased. I highly recommend them for any event!

caitlin · Married on 06/09/2017

I cannot praise Tasteful Occasions enough. Working with Kim during the majority of the process was easy and fun. She was super responsive, patient and helpful with any questions we had (and there were many!) On the day of our wedding she was quick to make sure we were being taken care of, if we wanted to get away for a few minutes of privacy or have a drink, an appetizer; Kim was right there when we needed her. Of course timing at a wedding never goes to plan and there was a bit of chaos but Kim and Mickey handled it all with professionalism and ease. I never had a chance to worry about anything because Mickey and Kim had it handled before I even thought about it! I had written a few notes and gone over the floor plan with both Mickey and Kim but seeing the final result of their decorating, of everything they did to make our wedding a reality, it brings tears to my eyes. There are pictures of Mickey helping my bridal team get ready, helping my husband get his boutonnière on. She came to the rescue with some serious double sided tape for one of my bridesmaids. I'm sure there are other stories i'm going to keep hearing about how Mickey and Kim made our day look flawless. I wish I could hug Kim and Mickey every time I look at my wedding photos because they kept us moving, they made everything look like my dreams and I cannot thank them enough. Hiring Mickey as our day of coordinator was such a blessing, we wouldn't have made it through without her or the rest of the Tasteful Occasions staff. They felt like family. I am so grateful for the sincere care they took in my wedding day. I wish I could hire them for my day to day! Delicious food, great service, amazing, friendly, super people!!!

Patricia · Married on 05/26/2017

Excellent food, service and price. I highly recommend having Tasteful occasions cater your next gathering. Every single one of my guests enjoyed your delicious creations. Thank you

Diana · Married on 05/13/2017

Kim and her team certainly delivered! All our guests were talking about how amazing the food was. During Cocktail Hour we had passed Hors d'oeuvres. Our guests raved about them as soon as I joined Cocktail Hour. I highly recommend the Guacamole with Crab!! Her servers were making up the Hors d'oeuvres fresh and serving them to guests. There were plenty of Hors d'oeuvres and all guests got them (this was a worry of mine).
    My wedding vision was for a progressive wedding. This is where there is no assign seating and in fact not enough seats for everyone. The goal is that everyone doesn't eat at the same time. Kim helped me to pull this off. It is not easy but we did it! There were rarely lines for food, no one was waiting for a seat and no one left hungry.
    For dinner, we had interactive stations. We had a seafood station (get the lobster rolls...AMAZING), fiesta station (huge selection of toppings), pasta station (three types and all were great!) and brisket station (brisket was soo tender!). For a late night snack, we had flat bread pizzas.
    We used Kim's bartenders and were not disappointed. Our guests knew them by name and loved them!
    Kim's staff was very attentive! They made sure my fiancé and I had food and took care of all my random requests.
    BEST DECISION!! BOOK Kim and her team!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Tasteful Occasions's reply:

Thank you Diana!!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you all and your family and friends!

Marissa · Married on 04/29/2017

We knew we wanted to book Tasteful Occasions shortly after our tasting with Kim -- the food was great and I really felt like we were getting an individual experience with Kim and her team. It was one of the best decisions that we made for our night. First, the food was fantastic -- we have a number of picky eaters and everyone was raving about how wonderful the food was. The appetizers were delicious and our family style meal had a little bit for everyone. We also used tasteful occasions for our desserts (YUM) and have to give a special shout out to our wedding cake -- we ended up going with a carrot cake and it was AMAZING. Both my father and I have tried just about every carrot cake made and this was one of the best. All of this aside -- the service was what really stood out to me the most. My mom is gluten free and after the wedding she made a point to say that Kim made sure that she always knew what she could eat and brought her food/drinks when she was out. Kim and her team did the same for my husband and me but I really appreciated that the same thought was put towards my parents or anyone who had a food allergy. Throughout the process Kim was timely in her responses and SO HELPFUL with any questions that I had -- especially when it came down to timeline, alcohol quantities, menu selections, you name it. It was also a huge help that they had worked at the venue we chose (Farm at Eagles Ridge) so they knew exactly where to put everything and what would work. I would book them again in an instant and have been recommending them to everyone.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Tasteful Occasions's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your day!!! We are very grateful for your review, your business and your referrals!!!