Tasteful Events By Tomas Reviews

Tasteful Events By Tomas 6
Tasteful Events By Tomas 7

Lisa R Duling · Married on 08/22/2019

Perfect wedding!!

We had a day of the wedding service. It was such a stress reducer! Tomas and Maria were practically invisible, kept things running smoothly and right on schedule! They set up our decorations, and packed everything up after the wedding. Maria delivered all decorations the following day. Great service, recommend them highly.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Peggy Gonzales · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic Service

We hired Tasteful Events by Tomas (TEBT) to coordinate logistics for my daughter's wedding at the Old Town Farm. This was the best money spent on the whole event! Tomas was extremely helpful and went the extra mile to provide suggestions and resources to make the wedding beautiful and run flawlessly. Cassie was our point of contact and in charge on the day of the wedding. She was in constant communication with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding date and kept everything on schedule the day of the wedding. She and the TEBT staff are the best. They did all the setup and decorations exactly as requested -- it was beautiful! The whole staff was so professional and friendly, just making sure our wedding was perfect. I highly recommend Tomas and his staff!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Tasteful Events By Tomas 8

Kriti · Married on 04/20/2019

An amazing experience!

We are so glad that we went with Tomas and his team to do our day-of coordination. They were easily accessible from the beginning and met with us several times to get all the details perfect. The day went very smoothly with their help and we were able just enjoy the day without worry. We highly recommend Tomas and his team!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Denise · Married on 10/24/2018

Great job Old Town Farm and Tomas!

We loved this space and the services from the crew. Great job - beautiful space - wonderful hosts!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • User4174837 · 1+ year ago

We were amazed to see so many changes do to weather in the last 48 hours of the event. Yet he pull if off as if everything went as planned.
    Bravo

We would highly recommend working with tasteful events by Tomas if the future.
    The fist coordinator in my 20 years in the industry that has proven to handle last minute changes with such style.

sincerely
    Maria Galipeau
    Owner
    Mon Amis Personal Chefs

Sent on 06/30/2015

Veronica · Married on 02/24/2018

Tomas organized a destination wedding at Taos Ski Valley up on the mountain as it was to include a beautiful back drop winter scenery. The preparation as it was to be in itself was a challenge but he made it magestic and magical. The location chosen was the best. The guests quotes were that it was one of the most beautiful and love filled events they have ever attended. The decor, floral, music and food were beyond imaginable. His expertise and talent made this wedding breath taking and stress free for bride, groom and family. If there was other words except thank you I would create them for you. I recommend you highly for other couples. Thank you again. Mother of the Bride. Veronica Rich. Dallas Texas

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Tasteful Events By Tomas 9

Alina · Married on 02/24/2018

If I could give this review a 100 stars, I would! I can’t even imagine what must have been going through Tomas’ mind when I called and told him I wanted to have a “Ski Wedding,” but he was able to put together probably one of the most beautiful weddings in the history of ever!
    My husband, Chris, always says that getting a wedding planner was the best decision we made regarding our wedding, and it was worth every penny! We had so much fun at our wedding – more so than I expected, and I’m sure it’s because we weren’t stressed out about having to keep up with all of our vendors and where everyone needed to be at what time – Tomas took care of everything for us! We had a destination wedding at Taos Ski Valley, NM. Nearly everyone attending came from the Dallas Fort-Worth area. Tomas made sure we were happy and that our 100% out of town guests were happy and able to make it to the venue sites and back to their lodging! Our wedding had a lot of moving parts (Shuttles, Skiing, and costume changes!), we put our trust in Tomas and let him do what he does best – Execute a picture perfect wedding!
    Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful our ceremony and reception décor was. Part of our vision was to have a rustic elegance theme to our wedding without going over-the-top. We really wanted the beauty of the mountains surrounding us and nature to be our biggest decoration. Tomas designed our ceremony and reception and found all of our vendors for us. He was even able to get them to work with us on lowering the prices in some areas and made sure we didn’t overpay for anything. Part of what made the wedding so much less stressful than normal was the fact that we didn’t have to go out and find and interview vendors – there was just no way for my husband or me to do this easily since we are from out of town. We trusted Tomas to do this, and he chose perfectly! -Photos below by Maura Jane Photography

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Tasteful Events By Tomas 10
    Tasteful Events By Tomas 11
    Tasteful Events By Tomas 12
    Tasteful Events By Tomas 13
    Tasteful Events By Tomas 14
    Tasteful Events By Tomas 15

Kathleen · Married on 11/20/2016

He was unbelievably helpful and professional. He took care of everything and made sure I didn't have to worry about anything. Tomas was wonderful!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Tomas is amazing! He will work with you to make your event exactly what you want it to be.
    We started with a different event coordinator for our wedding venue and with her it was basically, "what you see is what you get." Tomas later took over and he went above and beyond to make sure we had an ideal wedding experience. He even took care of last minute things that we hadn't even considered. Also, he was very budget conscious and we never felt like he was trying to take advantage of us.
    We really just can't say enough good things about him!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Stephen · Married on 08/27/2016

We were very happy that we used Tomas, the wedding would not have happened without him. He handled the unexpected rain for our outdoor ceremony very well.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sierra · Married on 06/25/2016

Tomas was absolutely the perfect choice to help me and my fiance through are complicated and detailed wedding. There were so many projects that required attention and Tomas took care of each and every one of them perfectly! We are so happy that he was there on our way to handle all the details of the ceremony from who follows who down the aisle to cleaning up the reception. His staff was all so wonderful and professional at all times. It was so comforting to know that there was somebody experienced InCharge of everything. His Services were indispensable. Our wedding could have easily been a disaster without him. Book him early if you want to make sure that your wedding goes off without even one problem.

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • Pearl

Pearl · Married on 06/16/2016

Tomas Baca, was very organized, attentive, humble, professional,helpful, and affordable. We had him officiate our wedding as well as take care of the day of wedding services. I felt like he did much more for us though because we are from El Paso Texas and we had our wedding at Albuquerque at The Inn at Paradise. He let us use his home too store our wedding decorations and he never charged us for helping us out on extra things. We had an interpreter too repeat after him in spanish, and his staff was very helpful and easy going. We wish him nothing but the best in his company and he will forever be in our hearts thanks too all his hard work and may god bless him always!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Leonardo · Married on 06/04/2016

Tomas was fantastic. My event was well organized and went off without a hitch. Tomas is very good at what he does, and it shows. Still getting compliments, two months afterwards. Bravo Tomas!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Raquel · Married on 05/21/2016

Tomas was wonderful! He made our day stress free and amazing. He puts together all those little details for you. We were so glad that we had him. If we had to do it over we would have him again!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Rebecca · Married on 04/16/2016

Professional peace of mind. Tasteful Events by Tomas was absolutely wonderful. He and his staff were very professional, compassionate, gracious, and now people we can call our friends. Any couple choosing this company will not be disappointed in any way!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Megan · Married on 04/16/2016

Hire him! I couldn't have asked for anyone better in any way. Tomas really goes the extra mile on top of going the extra mile to make your big day so special. Trust me when I say that you can't find anyone more accommodating or professional than Tomas.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Megan · Married on 04/16/2016

You have to hire Tomas. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. He was attentive, accomodating, beyond helpful, and felt like one of the family.

Sent on 05/30/2016

We contacted Tomas with only days away from my sisters wedding in hopes to help us find someone who would help us setup her reception. The wedding was held an hour away and initially as a family were planning on doing the reception setup, but thankfully Tomas came to our rescue, so we could relax and enjoy the day. Tomas welcomed us immediately with open arms & did his magic.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2015

We honestly cannot think of how our day would have been as perfect as it was without having Tomas. At the end of the day, we both couldn't believe how smooth everything went and believe it was because of Tomas. He is very organized and keeps you on a great time line. You can tell this is something he truly loves doing and can tell he has been doing it for many years. I would not recommend anybody else!
    Thanks again!
    Michelle and Adam

Sent on 10/19/2015

Donald & Randy · Married on 09/06/2015

Working with Tasteful Events by Tomas was a delight! Tomas was professional, yet comical when circumstances became stressful. His background and knowledge were extremely helpful in planning and executing such a beautiful and memorable wedding.
    Everything from the flowers to the music to the dinner and venue, could not have been more perfect.
    The best part about working with Tomas is we now have a lifelong friend.
    we strongly suggest and recommend that anyone planning a wedding in New Mexico do themselves a favor and give Tomas a call. You will not be disappointed.
    Cordially,
    Donald and Randy

Sent on 09/30/2015

Tasteful Events By Tomas's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with Donald & Randy, creating their special day. From the time I met them both two years ago to the wedding day, I witnessed two people in love. Lasting memories for all of us was created to cherish for years to come. I wish Randy and Donald Haviland Michaels a life of laughter, love, and happiness.

Donald · Married on 09/06/2015

Our wedding was beautiful...beyond our wildest dreams and expectations. We had a basic idea of what we were looking for. When we met Tomas he transformed those dreams into the most magical day of my life. Planning a wedding can become stressful. Tomas had a way of reassuring us and calming our nerves with his calming and witty personality. Tomas was always available to answer questions or offer advice when needed. He is creative beyond belief. I am anxious to see the video and professional photographs to relive the Best Day of My Life.
    If you are looking for a little magic for your wedding day...you need to give Tasteful Events by Tomas a call. You will be more than glad you did.

Sent on 10/08/2015
  • karleen

karleen · Married on 08/09/2015

Tomas is absolutely amazing. He us caring & thoughtful! He enjoys his job and does it well. He is very detailed and gets things rolling. With his many contacts he is able to give many options and ideas that fit within your budget. Any event I need done he is going to be top on my list to get the job done with No Stress. He is already going to handle my nieces sweet sixteen

Sent on 08/10/2015

Alisha · Married on 05/23/2015

When my husband and I decided to tie the knot I started looking for vendors that did wedding planning. Tomas was very highly recommend because of all the experience he had in event planning . Having Tomas made my wedding planning go smoothly and stress free . He was there by my side to find the perfect vendors and get the best out of our budget as well. On the day of the wedding he was there by our side setting up, picking up our flowers, making sure we were all on time, and doing everything he could to make our day go smoothly! Tasteful events by Tomas helped make this day perfect. I highly recommend this event planner! We can't explain how happy we are to have choose Tomas . He has so much knowledge and experience in this business.

Sent on 05/26/2015
  • Nathan

Nathan · Married on 05/23/2015

I've worked with Tomas many times. It's a pleasure to work with experience & professionalism
    He is very detailed and gets the job done. Tomas I thank you for your service!!!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Tasteful Events By Tomas's reply:

Nathan with "to hot to stop" Dj, thank you for all your great service to my wedding couples! I look forward to using your DJ services in upcoming events! Love your energy!