Taste Events Reviews

Taste Events 6
Taste Events 7

Tess Wald · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the Best

Katie is the go-to person! She is so knowledgeable and anticipates elements that only someone with her experience would know. Also, Chef was awesome!! And . all the staff she assigned to my party were top professional and so pleasant to work with. I recommend them with NO reservations. If you want a great event use them!!!
    Tess Wald

Sent on 05/09/2019

Eric · Married on 04/20/2019

Taste Events catered our daughter's wedding reception at Bethany Beach, DE last September. The food and service were outstanding! Our guests could not stop complementing about how good the food was . We started planning this event just over a year before the wedding and worked with Katie Green, meeting on many occasions during that time as well as having a food tasting she setup for us. Katie represents this company very well... very professional, informative and so helpful, help that we needed since this was our first reception to plan. She was with us from the very beginning to the very end often going above and beyond the call of duty. She helped us not only with the food planning but with the rental needs and helped coordinate all of this with the rental company. Also, we have eaten several meals at a couple of the restaurants, mostly at Hooked Up and a lunch at Off the Hook. The service and food at these places are a great indicator of how our catering experience was, fantastic! We are in the area about once per month for the weekend and always look forward to having dinner or lunch with them. Again, Thank You Katie! and Taste Events and all of the staff that were at our event... friendly, helpful and the food was incredible!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Maryanne · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic sit down dinner

Taste was a fabulous choice to cater my daughter's wedding. Katie was organized & gave us excellent advice. She acted like a wedding planner, taking care of all the details. The meals were fantastic as were the appetizers. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Jane · Married on 11/10/2018

Above and beyond

Taste catering went above and beyond for our wedding. Katie was extremely professional and worked with us to achieve our vision within our budget. I would highly recommend this caterer for any event - they truly were exceptional.

Sent on 12/11/2018

George Bennitt · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent service for non-trad beach wedding

Katie was great during the process. She responded quickly to questions and requests, helped coordinate among our separate vendors, never tried to oversell services, and was INVALUABLE the day/night of the reception.

The food and bar service exceeded expectations. Excellent food, strong drinks, and friendly, accommodating staff. We can't recommend Katie and her people at Taste enough.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Oursler · Married on 10/06/2018

Taste Events and Tailchasers is a Winning Combo

From the start, Katie was easy to work with. She suggested which venue to use and how much food to order. We had the rehearsal dinner at Tailchasers in Ocean City, which turned out to be the perfect venue. The servers were very attentive, passing out appetizers and making sure everyone was fed. The taco bar was a huge hit, and the cooks made sure the line moved quickly and everyone got what they wanted. The bar staff was also fantastic, made great drinks and kept us all happy.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Diana · Married on 08/04/2018

Katie Green was amazing! Her staff was excellent also! From the beginning of meeting with Katie I was completely at ease and knew that my daughter's wedding was in excellent hands! I had to make quite a few changes to my menu and each time Katie was patient, kind, considerate, and just an overall pleasure to work with. Due to time constraints I was not able to have my reception tables set up, table settings completed, and there were so many other details that I did not have time to finish but because of Katie {and her staff} I was able to leave it with her and go be with my daughter at her wedding and when we arrived at the reception everything was incredible! I will most definitely employ her services again in the future as my business needs arise. She and her staff are an amazing group and one that I will always recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Taste was an amazing experience. Katie offered ideas, flexibility and confidence to our wedding planning experience. Katie is as organized as they come and will only provide the best to your guest. Thank you Katie and Taste team for making our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Carroll · Married on 06/16/2018

Delicious food, excellent service, outstanding staff!!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Taste Events 8

John · Married on 06/11/2018

I use these guys for everything.... holidays, family milestones and for all of my business functions. They are the best. Katie walks you through everything. Food is outstanding..... people are still talking about my last Easter celebration. Do not hesitate to contact Taste Events...

Sent on 06/21/2018

Jason · Married on 05/14/2018

Absolutely the best service anyone could ask for. They made our wedding reception party totally amazing! Don't pass up this place!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Taste Events 9
    Taste Events 10
    Taste Events 11

Charles · Married on 05/12/2018

Outstanding organization to work with. TASTE took care of all the catering and rental equipment for the wedding reception; gave excellent suggestions in the planning phase; were very professional in their interface with the parents of the bride, the bride and the groom during the planning phase and throughout the ceremony/reception; interfaced well with the music and venue organizations; and provided exceptional food. Katie Green, the representative from TASTE was wonderful - very friendly, professional, knowledgeable, transparent, and went over and above what was expected in a few matters - which made the entire experience a joy to be a part of. We are still getting kudo messages from the wedding and reception attendees and the bride and groom were extremely pleased with the whole event. TASTE is a topnotch organization and we would recommend TASTE and Katie Green to anyone contemplating having a wedding and reception in Sussex County DE.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2018

We are so happy we went with Taste Events to cater our wedding on 5/12/18. The food was absolutely delicious and plentiful. Appetizers, entrees and desserts were equally scrumptious. Katie Green was such a huge help leading up to the wedding and the day of; ensuring everything ran smoothly! Thank you Taste Events for everything!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Taste Events 12
    Taste Events 13
    Taste Events 14

Renee · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Katie and Taste Events. They catered our beach wedding on 5/5/18 and did an absolutely amazing job. We rented a beach house and they came on site to finish the food and serve it. Every part of the food was delicious, every person they had with them was kind and professional, and they managed without the slightest problem when we moved our dinner inside at the last minute due to a passing shower. Katie was the most responsive person I think I’ve ever worked with. She helped us design a perfect dinner that worked for our budget and it was wonderful. Thank you so very much for being a huge part of our special day.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Doug · Married on 05/05/2018

The entire team did a great job with our dinner, Katie was very accommodating working with our schedule and menu requests. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Terri · Married on 04/28/2018

Food was delicious and service was top notch. You won't go wrong with them! Staff was professional and went above and beyond to make our event everything we wanted it to be. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Krystie · Married on 02/10/2018

My husband and I would eat at Hooked every Thursday for taco night! We thought it would be the perfect place to have our rehearsal dinner! We rented out the whole upstairs to have privacy, and we had the best time! Katie was so helpful and the food was amazing! It's hard to find a place that has great food and service! Thank you Hooked!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Jjj · Married on 09/16/2017

Katie was pleasant and easy to work with. She let me pick select items to make a personalized menu. She let me bring our own Champaign. She set a beautiful table for us. Thank you.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Katie was amazing to work with through our wedding planning process! She had a quick response time if I had any questions or concerns. We met quite a few times in the process, so it was great to actually talk face to face. She was just amazing to work with overall!

On our wedding day, everything was beyond beautiful! The staff was amazing and so helpful. The food was AWESOME, definitely worth the money and time. Our guests raved about the food and how great the staff was. I would definitely recommend Katie and her staff at Taste Events. Food is obviously one of the most important things in your wedding planning process, and I 100% recommend Taste Events!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Barbara · Married on 09/16/2017

Katie was extremely helpful. She handled a lot of the details which gave the bride time to prep for the special day. I was quite happy.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolutely amazing! On top of he food being delicious, Katie was seriously a godsend for me. She worked so hard to make sure my wedding was perfect (and it was).

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Taste Events 15
    Taste Events 16

Morgan · Married on 08/19/2017

So easy to work with, the food was excellent, and they go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect for your event. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2017

J · Married on 07/08/2017

Wonderful to work with. The food was without exception The Best! Katie was great to work with. She helped us pull together a wedding reception at our beach home with less than a month's notice. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • Ryann

Ryann · Married on 06/17/2017

Taste was the perfect vendor for my recent wedding. The team stayed on time and the food was incredible. The prices were appropriate and the team was willing to work within our price range to provide our food preferences. There were no last minute or unexpected charges. Katie is organized, responsible and willing to help make your day perfect. She went the extra mile to make our wedding meet our vision. The tasting was included and a wonderful experience; we brought wine and celebrated! My husband and I were blown away by the service provided.

Sent on 06/26/2017