Taste Events Reviews

Taste Events 6
Taste Events 7

Suzanne · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Excellent event caterer

Taste Events was very professional and they were handled everything flawlessly working quietly behind the scenes!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn Montgomery · Married on 08/25/2019

Highly Recommended!

Katie was awesome to work with for our wedding catering and super easy to contact the entire process. She helped us design a menu around our budget which was very reasonable. The food was delivered on time and was most importantly absolutely delicious!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Sandy G · Married on 07/14/2019

a perfect party

We hire them to come to our house and do an event. They did an amazing job. The food was good the service was great and our guess are happy. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • PK2020

Pk2020 · Married on 07/06/2019

Pro Tennis Tournament Player Party

As always, Taste Events and the Off the Hook Group has been supportive of our community. We truly appreciate their support, great service and awesome food!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Beverly

Beverly Weaver · Married on 06/29/2019

You need Taste at your wedding!

We originally had a different caterer for our wedding, about 3 months before our wedding we switched to Taste & it was the best decision we made!! Katie worked with us to meet our budget, helped us with the rentals, and all the small details. The day of the wedding Katie & her staff went above and beyond to make the day better than I ever imagined. Katie did more than just cater she helped with the schedule of the reception and took care of us throughout the entire night. Our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing and run so smoothly if it wasn't for Taste. I would recommend them to everyone if you want an amazing wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jarrod

Jarrod · Married on 06/24/2019

Lovely Experience

Taste Events, specifically Katie, made our wedding day so special with delicious food, curious staff and lovely experience along the way. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or having an event in the area.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Zoë

Zoë Siers · Married on 06/15/2019

Taste Events

Taste Events gave us the most amazing food for our wedding! I cannot rave enough about their ability to give us a TON of amazing food options to create the perfect individualized menu for our wedding. They set the bar high and all of our guests gushed about how great their food, service, and professionalism was. It was easy to communicate with them and they were very reliable when it came to food testing and the day of our event. I highly recommend you hiring them for your catering needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Julia Wisler · Married on 06/15/2019

Above and beyond - exceptional catering!

Taste events and Katie did such a wonderful job at our wedding! They were quick to answer my last minute inquiries. They were flexible with my bizarre requests (like using my dads salsa and queso recipe). Katie was so so helpful on the day of the wedding- she set up all my centerpieces so I wouldn’t have to worry. My guests all commented on the friendliness of the staff. They went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and that all the guests and myself were happy!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Joanne · Married on 06/08/2019

Taste Events staff is professional

The level of professionalism from the Director of Sales to the service staff and the culinary team is superior. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Mc

Mary Catherine · Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal Food!

Taste Events is phenomenal to work with! The menu, Katie Green, helped us create for our wedding turned out perfect!! Everyone loved all the food especially the gazpacho shooters with truffle oil grilled cheese sliders, the mini crab cakes, to our mini chicken and waffle bites not to mention our full buffet meal for dinner!! We truly enjoyed working with Katie Green! She’s so down to earth and calming in the whole planning process. I love Taste Events connection with all the local farms in the area. You knew your food would be super fresh!
    The day of our wedding Chef Bill, with lead servers Mary and Tori, kept our wedding running smoothly. They were so efficient and just genuinely nice people!! Such a pleasure!!
    Kylan Barn allowed us to bring in our own alcohol so we worked with Taste Events for the bar tenders. The bar tenders were so sweet and I loved the signature drink they made for us!! They too were just such a pleasure to work with!
    I cannot say enough good things about working with Taste Events!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Taste Events 8
    Taste Events 9
    Taste Events 10
    Taste Events 11
    Taste Events 12
    Taste Events 13

Molly · Married on 05/20/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

Katie and her team were spectacular for my wedding. They were professional and kept the entire event together. Katie acted as a day of coordinator as well and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to keep the event running seamlessly even as some times shifted (which I hardly noticed since it was run so smooth)... I cannot recommend them more. They were phenomenal.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Jared

Jared Ostendorf · Married on 05/11/2019

Seamless Experience

The most important thing on my wedding day was to have everything planned so that I wasn't running around putting out fires and making decisions. Taste events and the coordinator we had Katie, made that dream a reality. The only times I remember Katie coming up to me were to help me have a better time. Offering me food, drinks, and letting me know when I had to go cut the cake. She made every decision on the day so that we didn't have to. That value was more important to us than the food, which we are still hearing compliments about.

From the beginning of the process our wants and needs were always taken into consideration, and when we had no idea what we were doing they were there to help guide us through planning.

We immediately knew we were going with this vendor after we tasted the food and to my disbelief the food was better on the day of the wedding than it was during the taste test.

One last thing is that we had a weird request of wanting a queso fountain for my wife with a specific queso recipe. I handed the recipe to them a week before the wedding and they made it happen.

I couldn't have wished for anything more from a caterer and more specifically the coordinator Katie.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Tess Wald · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the Best

Katie is the go-to person! She is so knowledgeable and anticipates elements that only someone with her experience would know. Also, Chef was awesome!! And . all the staff she assigned to my party were top professional and so pleasant to work with. I recommend them with NO reservations. If you want a great event use them!!!
    Tess Wald

Sent on 05/09/2019

Eric · Married on 04/20/2019

Taste Events catered our daughter's wedding reception at Bethany Beach, DE last September. The food and service were outstanding! Our guests could not stop complementing about how good the food was . We started planning this event just over a year before the wedding and worked with Katie Green, meeting on many occasions during that time as well as having a food tasting she setup for us. Katie represents this company very well... very professional, informative and so helpful, help that we needed since this was our first reception to plan. She was with us from the very beginning to the very end often going above and beyond the call of duty. She helped us not only with the food planning but with the rental needs and helped coordinate all of this with the rental company. Also, we have eaten several meals at a couple of the restaurants, mostly at Hooked Up and a lunch at Off the Hook. The service and food at these places are a great indicator of how our catering experience was, fantastic! We are in the area about once per month for the weekend and always look forward to having dinner or lunch with them. Again, Thank You Katie! and Taste Events and all of the staff that were at our event... friendly, helpful and the food was incredible!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Maryanne · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic sit down dinner

Taste was a fabulous choice to cater my daughter's wedding. Katie was organized & gave us excellent advice. She acted like a wedding planner, taking care of all the details. The meals were fantastic as were the appetizers. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Jane · Married on 11/10/2018

Above and beyond

Taste catering went above and beyond for our wedding. Katie was extremely professional and worked with us to achieve our vision within our budget. I would highly recommend this caterer for any event - they truly were exceptional.

Sent on 12/11/2018

George Bennitt · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent service for non-trad beach wedding

Katie was great during the process. She responded quickly to questions and requests, helped coordinate among our separate vendors, never tried to oversell services, and was INVALUABLE the day/night of the reception.

The food and bar service exceeded expectations. Excellent food, strong drinks, and friendly, accommodating staff. We can't recommend Katie and her people at Taste enough.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Oursler · Married on 10/06/2018

Taste Events and Tailchasers is a Winning Combo

From the start, Katie was easy to work with. She suggested which venue to use and how much food to order. We had the rehearsal dinner at Tailchasers in Ocean City, which turned out to be the perfect venue. The servers were very attentive, passing out appetizers and making sure everyone was fed. The taco bar was a huge hit, and the cooks made sure the line moved quickly and everyone got what they wanted. The bar staff was also fantastic, made great drinks and kept us all happy.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Bob Omalley · Married on 09/14/2018

Bob & Beth

Taste Events staff did an outstanding job catering our son and daughter-in-law’s rehearsal dinner and wedding. The staff were accommodating and professional, the food was awesome, and the communication between us and Taste Events was quick and informative. We will be using Taste Events for our next event.

Sent on 09/20/2019

tara · Married on 08/11/2018

Delicious Food, Impeccable Service, Kind Staff filled with Positive Energies!

Katie and all the staff worked hard to ensure the needs of our guests were met with incredible ease and kindness during our Summer Solstice wedding weekend. The staff was always smiling and added to the positive energies of all 3 events held! They went above and beyond, even helping to serve some traditional Greek dishes cooked by the grooms family. Guests were raving about the food especially the crab cakes (with zero filler!)
    Katie, you are an incredible wedding coordinator, this is your calling! Calm, grounded and open to ideas! There is no possible way we could have pulled this off without you! Everyone at Tailchashers and Taste Events, we are overflowing with gratitude! Thank you for filling our wedding weekend your magic!
    See you next year for our Summer Solstice Party!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Taste Events 19
    Taste Events 20
    Taste Events 21

Diana · Married on 08/04/2018

Katie Green was amazing! Her staff was excellent also! From the beginning of meeting with Katie I was completely at ease and knew that my daughter's wedding was in excellent hands! I had to make quite a few changes to my menu and each time Katie was patient, kind, considerate, and just an overall pleasure to work with. Due to time constraints I was not able to have my reception tables set up, table settings completed, and there were so many other details that I did not have time to finish but because of Katie {and her staff} I was able to leave it with her and go be with my daughter at her wedding and when we arrived at the reception everything was incredible! I will most definitely employ her services again in the future as my business needs arise. She and her staff are an amazing group and one that I will always recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Taste was an amazing experience. Katie offered ideas, flexibility and confidence to our wedding planning experience. Katie is as organized as they come and will only provide the best to your guest. Thank you Katie and Taste team for making our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Carroll · Married on 06/16/2018

Delicious food, excellent service, outstanding staff!!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Taste Events 22

John · Married on 06/11/2018

I use these guys for everything.... holidays, family milestones and for all of my business functions. They are the best. Katie walks you through everything. Food is outstanding..... people are still talking about my last Easter celebration. Do not hesitate to contact Taste Events...

Sent on 06/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Katie was an absolute pleasure. She was always available, with quick email responses and several visits to my home, which was the site of the reception. She was more to me than just the caterer - she halped figure out layout of the reception, a time frame of the evening, and so much more. And she did all this while pregnant. She gave birth to her son 2 weeks before my wedding and still always just as available as before. I would work with karie again in a heartbeat. Also, the food was amazing, everyone raves about it. Taste will definitely cater all my future events.

Sent on 06/27/2018