Tasha Bartholic Reviews

19 Reviews for Tasha Bartholic

• Savannah

Savannah Woolery · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Tasha was the most wonderful florist! She was so creative and really cared about making sure the wedding flowers were everything that I dreamed of! The turned out better than I ever imagined!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • becomingburnett2017

Regan · Married on 06/17/2017

Tasha is such a dream to work with! She is ridiculously accommodating. Not only does she have the most gorgeous floral arrangements, but she also has a variety of rentals you can use for a very reasonable price. Tasha made sure we were comfortable with price, and never pressured us to use more or spend more. She kept us in the loop about pricing every step of the way; no surprises! She did everything from ceremony florals, to centerpieces, to cake decorating, and beyond. I am so glad that Tasha was recommended to us- our wedding truly would not have been as magical without her. Thank you for going above and beyond for us, Tasha!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Aldyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Tasha is unbelievably wonderful! She helped create the right vision for me and did it in such an affordable way that I was able to do more than I even originally thought I could do with florals! She is creative, sweet, and just a breathe of fresh air in the midst of the season of wedding planning.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Janice · Married on 04/01/2017

I can't rave enough about having Tasha as a florist. She was the 1st florist we met with (and the last)! We loved her and booked her on the spot. She is so personable, easy to work with, gives great decorating ideas, etc. Another contributing factor is Tasha sells other bride's items in her shop and allows you to rent her decorations. It's one stop shopping with her! Everybody raved on the flowers and decorations she did for our wedding. I'm sad the event is over because I won't be talking or seeing Tasha as much now, but I have gained a friend. We'll be keeping in touch! I highly recommend Tasha as your florist. I would ask her to be your even planner too! She's wonderful. Janice (Cat's mom)

Sent on 04/05/2017

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!! My flowers were amazing for our wedding. This is by far the best florist in Tusa!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Maddie · Married on 09/17/2016

Not sure there is a better florist out there than Tasha. She is so incredibly helpful and accommodating. I have no idea which flowers are what so I basically just showed her my Pinterest board and she went from there! Everytime I would show her a flower that was really expensive she would find me an alternate flower that looked exactly the same and was half the price! She is full of beautiful ideas and has tons of lanterns, vases, mirrors and other decor she will make your ceremony and reception look stunning with. I would use her services over and over and over again if I needed to. Definitely worth it!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2016

Tasha was the absolute best!!!! She was excited to work with my vision and even when I was stressing out, she was able to make all my floral arrangements to be more than what I could have ever expected! She went above and beyond and she has so much more to offer than just floral arrangements! Her shop is adorable and her rentals are the best in town! She has the best inventory out there!

Sent on 03/12/2017
  • I

Irina · Married on 12/05/2015

Tasha did an incredible job with our wedding flowers and centerpieces, they were very beautiful and elegant. She did an amazing job with my wedding bouquet, including family heirlooms into my bouquet. I could not be happier with her services.

Sent on 12/20/2015
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/21/2015

I loved working with Tasha! I booked her because she'd done florals for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid in and that bride also had an excellent experience. I used Tasha for altar arrangements and bouquets and they came out beautifully. We got lots of compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thanks, Tasha!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

I'm a coordinator here in Tulsa and have worked with Tasha on multiple occasions. She is the most upbeat, creative, flexible artist and professional. I highly suggest her!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

Tasha was absolutely perfect in everything! Using my pinterest image ideas and colors she created the perfect bouquets, and wedding decor flowers. She was very precise in the number of boutonniere's, wrist corsages, bouquets and other items we needed. She took the Wine bottles we painted and gave to her and created amazing table center pieces with flowers. She also had an amazing stock of perfect lanterns that she decorated just like I wanted for the center pieces. Flowers four our cake were placed exactly to catch the eye and make our pretty plane cake look amazing. Thank you so very much Tasha!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2015

I don't see how you could meet Tasha and not immediately hire her. She is thoughful, funny, talented, and hard working. She will make your budget work to get the most bang for your buck. We had some unconventional ideas and she felt what we wanted to do and picked florals in the perfect shades and types to make our arrangements even more beautiful than we had in mind. She is execllent and what she does and commucates clearly to make sure you're happy. Superb!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2015

Choosing someone to capture your ideas on your wedding day is very hard but Tasha did it perfectly. It exceeded our expectations and we still have people asking who did our flowers on our wedding day! Anyone that gets engaged i always tell them to go to Tasha for flowers because she puts her whole heart into what you want for your big day and that is extremely important to brides. I will always recommend Tasha!!

Thanks again Tasha!

Kyle and Ashley Seeman

Sent on 08/25/2015

Tasha Bartholic is an amazing florist who is friendly, flexible and produces amazing results. She is a great person to work with excellent quality service. She was great at my event and I without hesitation I would I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Margaux · Married on 09/20/2014

We had a great time working with Tasha. In just two meetings, she was able to capture our vision and execute it flawlessly. She came up with many great ideas that made our wedding unique and elegant. She was spot on with the color palette we had envisioned and also suggested many unique types of flowers that made our centerpieces and bouquets one of a kind. We will definitely use her again for any future special occasions.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Jo Ann · Married on 09/20/2014

I had heard from a friend that Tasha's ideas and knowledge of floral material was amazing, but she totally blew me away with her creative and perfect arrangements, bouquets and table decor for my daughter's wedding at Harwelden. She listened to all of our needs and desires and it couldn't have been more beautiful ! ! ! I will definitely use her services again. She was not only very professional, but also great fun to work with.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Leta · Married on 05/17/2014

Tasha's flowers were beautiful for our wedding. She is very creative and she also is mindful of the budget. I will certainly contact her again to do the floral arrangements for special events.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Catherine · Married on 05/11/2013

WE LOVE TASHA!
    My Mom and I were a lost cause when it came to flower decorations for my wedding. We wanted to be as cost-efficient as possible, so finding Tasha was truly a blessing. From the moment we met her at Panera, she was INCREDIBLE to work with. She not only helped us stay within budget (which is unheard of in the wedding world), but she helped my mom design the look of the entire reception! She even gave us AMAZING advice on how to cut costs in other areas, and took an extra hour to talk with my mom about how to create my centerpieces from scratch. (which was something we needed due to cost, and something that my mom & I do not have the expertise for!)
    My wedding flowers were BEAUTIFUL. Her service to us went above and beyond. She showed up 30 minutes early to help pin the bootaneers on all of the groomsmen. She answered ALL of my crazy hectic phone calls with random changes. She truly was a GEM.
    I HIGHLY recommend Tasha. You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 08/14/2013

She is very knowledgable about all different types of flowers and was able to make exactly what I was wanting just by showing her pictures of what I like. Everything turned out perfect on the wedding day I did not want to change a single thing. All of the flowers were beautiful. She was very easy to work with and has such a joy. I will use her for anything floral going forward.

Sent on 08/06/2015