Tulsa, OK 74194 Map · Phone number

19 Reviews for Tasha Bartholic

• Savannah

Savannah Woolery · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Tasha was the most wonderful florist! She was so creative and really cared about making sure the wedding flowers were everything that I dreamed of! The turned out better than I ever imagined!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • becomingburnett2017

Regan · Married on 06/17/2017

Tasha is such a dream to work with! She is ridiculously accommodating. Not only does she have the most gorgeous floral arrangements, but she also has a variety of rentals you can use for a very reasonable price. Tasha made sure we were comfortable with price, and never pressured us to use more or spend more. She kept us in the loop about pricing every step of the way; no surprises! She did everything from ceremony florals, to centerpieces, to cake decorating, and beyond. I am so glad that Tasha was recommended to us- our wedding truly would not have been as magical without her. Thank you for going above and beyond for us, Tasha!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Aldyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Tasha is unbelievably wonderful! She helped create the right vision for me and did it in such an affordable way that I was able to do more than I even originally thought I could do with florals! She is creative, sweet, and just a breathe of fresh air in the midst of the season of wedding planning.

Sent on 08/31/2017