Tara Koenke Photography Reviews

Tara Koenke Photography 7
  • kayla

kayla 路 Getting married on 11/07/2020

Engagement Session with Tara

Tara was absolutely amazing! She is so talented, kind and patient!
    Our first shoot as a couple was for our engagement photos and Tara was really good at working with us and positioning us into poses that made us feel natural and comfortable. Tara also assisted in choosing a location that fit our style. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer. She is awesome!

Tara Koenke Photography 20
    Tara Koenke Photography 25
  • Kylie

Kylie B Welborn 路 Getting married on 11/01/2019

Engagement Session

I can not say enough words on how happy we are with our experience with Tara! The work and detail she put into each picture is incredible. The photos are better than my fiance and I could of imaged. She brought our idea to life. Extremely happy to have shared our engagement session with Tara - she will travel anywhere which is awesome! Highly recommend.

• Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Married 11.03.18

I have been in love with Tara's work for a while now, so when I got engaged I knew that I had to book her right away. She was not only our engagement/wedding photographer, but she did my maternity photos as well, all in the SAME year. Tara is like family to us. She has captured every beautiful moment in our lives. She is incredible, and pays attention to detail. She listens to what you want and delivers! She is absolutely amazing, I will forever be thankful for the talent she has as a photographer.

Tara Koenke Photography 26
    Tara Koenke Photography 27
    Tara Koenke Photography 28
    Tara Koenke Photography 29
    Tara Koenke Photography 30
    Tara Koenke Photography 31

Shelby 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Shelby & Trey

Let me start by saying that I met Tara through mutual friends, and I had seen quite a bit of her work through others. I always knew she would be the photographer for my wedding! My husband finally popped the question so engagement pictures were due! Tara made the session so easy, and brought us right out of our comfort zone. We were OBSESSED with those photos and couldn鈥檛 wait to see the ones from our big day. Of course she didn鈥檛 disappoint and I鈥檓 still in awe of how beautiful each picture is! She鈥檚 one of the sweetest, most genuine people I鈥檝e ever met and makes you feel so comfortable. She loves what she does and it shows in her work. I can鈥檛 tell you how nice it was knowing how easy it is to get ahold of her, and she was so quick to respond. This woman texted me multiple times just to 鈥渕ake sure her bride wasn鈥檛 stressing鈥. Whatever I wanted, she gave me and then some! I wanted a huge shot of my entire family that attended and like any big group it was so hard to get everyone on the same page but SHE DID IT (and didn鈥檛 complain once). I鈥檓 telling you, she鈥檚 second to NONE! I would book Tara 100 times over again, we couldn鈥檛 be more pleased with our experience with her馃挀

Erin 路 Married on 10/18/2018

Better than I could have ever wished for!

Tara is so wonderful! I would highly recommend her. Not only are her pictures beautiful but she is amazing to work with.

Tatiana 路 Married on 07/01/2018

It was for my daughter's Quinces party. My daughter stated that she felt comfortable with her. Tara did a great job! Definitely will keep her in mind for a future event.

Dulce 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Loved loved loved working with Tara. I let her know excatly the look I was going for for our engagement pictures and she executed to perfection. My fianc茅 and I are not the most photogenic couple and actually quite awkward in pictures at times and she somehow managed to get the perfect shots where we didn鈥檛 look like we were trying too hard lol. I am lookig forward to hiring her for future events.

Tara Koenke Photography 32

Shannon 路 Married on 04/07/2018

From the moment we met, Tara understood me as a person and understood my vision for our wedding day! She is very professional, responsive and open minded about ideas. It was a pleasure to work with her because she always reminded me that all will be okay!! Our pictures turned out amazing! I have so many favorites to blow up and display at home. :)
    Tara, thank you for making our day special and for making the whole wedding process a breeze! You are an amazing person and photographer!! We can't wait to have you do more photo shoots for our growing family!!!

Tara Koenke Photography 33
    Tara Koenke Photography 34
    Tara Koenke Photography 35
    Tara Koenke Photography 36
    Tara Koenke Photography 37
  • Lily

Lily 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Tara is such an amazing photographer and a wonderful human being!! She was so easy to work with. She goes above and beyond for her clients! My husband and I are so happy with all of our photos! It rained on our wedding day, so she gave us a second shoot for photos of just my husband and I. We are forever grateful for the experience! I look forward to working with her more in the future. I highly recommend Tara!

Meg 路 Married on 01/20/2018

We cannot express enough how amazing Tara is. Our photos truly capture exactly how our wedding day went and we couldn鈥檛 have expected anything more. The amount of compliments we have received from outsiders based on 鈥渉ow beautiful our photos are鈥 have been endless. We can鈥檛 wait to book Tara again in the future!!

J 路 Married on 01/06/2018

What an amazing human being! Tara is incredibly creative with her on scene work as well as editing. She makes you feel special and romantic during the shoot. She has an eye for locating the best places to create the picture for her canvas. Tara captured so many candid shots which I would have never been able to pose for. She captures true love and admiration. A true blessing to have found her!!

Megan 路 Married on 11/19/2017

The first moment we saw Tara鈥檚 beautiful work we knew we wanted her for our wedding. From our first initial meeting to the very end on our wedding day, there was nothing but great communication, punctuality, and friendliness from her! She was the best to work with! Tara went above and beyond to make us feel like royalty on our special day. We are happy to say that we have gained a lifelong acquaintance through the process. You will not be dissapointed!

Teresa 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Love! Love! Love Tara! She is an amazing artist/photographer. She did an awesome job on our wedding photos and I will recommend her to everyone!!!

Tara Koenke Photography 38
    Tara Koenke Photography 39
    Tara Koenke Photography 40

Megan 路 Married on 10/28/2017

I could never say enough good things about Tara! I fell in love with her work the first time I saw it and I just knew she was the one I wanted to capture mine and my husbands special moments that were about to come. When we picked our location for our engagement shoot I had no idea what to expect but Tara had the perfect eye for what our backdrop would be and how we should pose, if anyone knows me or my husband that's a huge help because we're clueless lol!! On our wedding day it ended up pouring all day and night, nothing went as planned but Tara (thankfully) dealt with all of our craziness and still managed to get amazing photos for us to hold onto forever. She really puts in the work behind the camera/computer and it shows in her photos. She is truly talented and such a genuine person that I cant wait to work with her more in the future.

Tori 路 Married on 08/25/2017

Tara is seriously the best. We were all over the place with venue and location and time and she was flexible with all of it. Photos came out better than we could have imagined and we鈥檒l definitely continue to book in the future.

SAMI MUSKEVITSCH 路 Married on 08/18/2017

We have been talking to Tara for two years planning our Elopement. She was so kind and patient with us through every step of the way. She would video chat and text and email I swear sometimes all in the same day. We stressed the importance of finding a photographer who was open to same sex couples. She was more than okay with it. She has done numerous shoots with same sex couples. For that, we appreciated her understand since we came from the Midwest and found it difficult for others to comply.
    She has a beautiful soul and a great eye to capture everything we were hoping for on our special day. She even caught a few laughs from us that made the photos feel like we are still in that moment. She has a sense of humor and is a goofball at times (which made my camera shy wife super happy about). She has now since become our friend and I can not wait for her to capture more special moments for us. We are beyond happy and if we could, we would download all our photos! It will be hard to chose a favorite to print for the house! Thank you again Tara!

Tara Koenke Photography 41
    Tara Koenke Photography 42
    Tara Koenke Photography 43
    Tara Koenke Photography 44
    Tara Koenke Photography 45
    Tara Koenke Photography 46
    Tara Koenke Photography 47

Pamela 路 Married on 07/14/2017

Tara is by far the most amazing photographer I鈥檝e ever met. Her professionalism, her passion, her attention to detail and love shows in every photo she takes. She met with me we talked for a few hours and she listened to everything I was saying I was looking for on my special day. She kept In touch with me during my planning and was on time for everything. She was beyond accommodating before during and after my wedding, she helped me through my entire experience and I felt confident that she would capture all the beautiful and funny moments, she absolutely exceeded my expectations. She set personal touches on my box for my photos, it was absolutely beautiful. I can literally go on and on! She will be my forever photographer.

Amanda 路 Married on 10/01/2016

Tara is absolutely amazing! She鈥檚 a dream to work with and her work always comes out stunning. She鈥檚 done my engagement photos, wedding and a 1st anniversary session. She definitely has a life long client out of me!