Tara Koenke Photography Reviews

13 | Jupiter, FL

13 Reviews for Tara Koenke Photography

13 Tara Koenke Photography Reviews

Tatiana · Married on 07/01/2018

It was for my daughter's Quinces party. My daughter stated that she felt comfortable with her. Tara did a great job! Definitely will keep her in mind for a future event.

Dulce · Married on 06/16/2018

Loved loved loved working with Tara. I let her know excatly the look I was going for for our engagement pictures and she executed to perfection. My fiancé and I are not the most photogenic couple and actually quite awkward in pictures at times and she somehow managed to get the perfect shots where we didn’t look like we were trying too hard lol. I am lookig forward to hiring her for future events.

Tara Koenke Photography 8

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2018

From the moment we met, Tara understood me as a person and understood my vision for our wedding day! She is very professional, responsive and open minded about ideas. It was a pleasure to work with her because she always reminded me that all will be okay!! Our pictures turned out amazing! I have so many favorites to blow up and display at home. :)
    Tara, thank you for making our day special and for making the whole wedding process a breeze! You are an amazing person and photographer!! We can't wait to have you do more photo shoots for our growing family!!!

Tara Koenke Photography 9
    Tara Koenke Photography 10
    Tara Koenke Photography 11
    Tara Koenke Photography 12
    Tara Koenke Photography 13
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 03/10/2018

Tara is such an amazing photographer and a wonderful human being!! She was so easy to work with. She goes above and beyond for her clients! My husband and I are so happy with all of our photos! It rained on our wedding day, so she gave us a second shoot for photos of just my husband and I. We are forever grateful for the experience! I look forward to working with her more in the future. I highly recommend Tara!

Meg · Married on 01/20/2018

We cannot express enough how amazing Tara is. Our photos truly capture exactly how our wedding day went and we couldn’t have expected anything more. The amount of compliments we have received from outsiders based on “how beautiful our photos are” have been endless. We can’t wait to book Tara again in the future!!

J · Married on 01/06/2018

What an amazing human being! Tara is incredibly creative with her on scene work as well as editing. She makes you feel special and romantic during the shoot. She has an eye for locating the best places to create the picture for her canvas. Tara captured so many candid shots which I would have never been able to pose for. She captures true love and admiration. A true blessing to have found her!!

Megan · Married on 11/19/2017

The first moment we saw Tara’s beautiful work we knew we wanted her for our wedding. From our first initial meeting to the very end on our wedding day, there was nothing but great communication, punctuality, and friendliness from her! She was the best to work with! Tara went above and beyond to make us feel like royalty on our special day. We are happy to say that we have gained a lifelong acquaintance through the process. You will not be dissapointed!

Teresa · Married on 11/11/2017

Love! Love! Love Tara! She is an amazing artist/photographer. She did an awesome job on our wedding photos and I will recommend her to everyone!!!

Tara Koenke Photography 14
    Tara Koenke Photography 15
    Tara Koenke Photography 16

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

I could never say enough good things about Tara! I fell in love with her work the first time I saw it and I just knew she was the one I wanted to capture mine and my husbands special moments that were about to come. When we picked our location for our engagement shoot I had no idea what to expect but Tara had the perfect eye for what our backdrop would be and how we should pose, if anyone knows me or my husband that's a huge help because we're clueless lol!! On our wedding day it ended up pouring all day and night, nothing went as planned but Tara (thankfully) dealt with all of our craziness and still managed to get amazing photos for us to hold onto forever. She really puts in the work behind the camera/computer and it shows in her photos. She is truly talented and such a genuine person that I cant wait to work with her more in the future.

Tori · Married on 08/25/2017

Tara is seriously the best. We were all over the place with venue and location and time and she was flexible with all of it. Photos came out better than we could have imagined and we’ll definitely continue to book in the future.

Pamela · Married on 07/14/2017

Tara is by far the most amazing photographer I’ve ever met. Her professionalism, her passion, her attention to detail and love shows in every photo she takes. She met with me we talked for a few hours and she listened to everything I was saying I was looking for on my special day. She kept In touch with me during my planning and was on time for everything. She was beyond accommodating before during and after my wedding, she helped me through my entire experience and I felt confident that she would capture all the beautiful and funny moments, she absolutely exceeded my expectations. She set personal touches on my box for my photos, it was absolutely beautiful. I can literally go on and on! She will be my forever photographer.

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Tara is absolutely amazing! She’s a dream to work with and her work always comes out stunning. She’s done my engagement photos, wedding and a 1st anniversary session. She definitely has a life long client out of me!