Tap Truck Reviews

5 | San Diego, CA

5 Reviews for Tap Truck

Dave · Married on 04/06/2019

Awsome, great service

Tap truck was a hit at my daughters wedding. Great service highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Tom Christensen · Married on 02/21/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

I used Tap Truck the rehearsal dinner prior to the wedding of my son and his fiancé. They arrived early, set up very nicely (even made suggestions I had not thought about), and performed professionally. Our guests enjoyed the service and really connected to the outgoing and pleasant servers. I will not hesitate to use them for my next function ... Tom C / Encinitas CA

Sent on 02/21/2019

Britney · Married on 04/16/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about them! They were so easy to work with and accommodating with all we had going on for Easter Sunday! They set up in two different locations for us and did everything with excellence! I would definitely recommend them for whatever event you are putting on!

Sent on 04/20/2017

David · Married on 03/12/2017

I'm not sure what was the bigger hit at our wedding last weekend, the Tap Truck itself or Taylor. Everyone as soon as they walked into our venue they had to go check out the truck, it was definitely a huge hit at our reception and our guests interaction with Taylor made it even better!

The planning leading up to the day of our event was also very easy dealing with Taylor. He gave us tons of options so we could get exactly what we wanted for our guests and even met up with us so we could sample different things to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. The truck itself and Taylor were both the hit of our party and I couldn't recommend them anymore!!! Taylor was super easy to work with and it would be a great addition to any party, wedding or event! Thanks again Taylor for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

This is such a unique idea! Great quality food. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2016