TanPerfekt Reviews

4 | Boca Raton, FL

4 Reviews for TanPerfekt

• Janay

Janay A Mallela · Married on 12/01/2018

Super GLOW for My Pale Brides!

I LOVE getting a custom spray tan here, and is the only place I send brides who want a glow (but NOT fake looking) for their wedding day without leaving residue on their gowns!

Their team has worked with my models as well as my anytime I have media appearance, and I love that the colors are custom blended for a natural glow!

Sent on 12/03/2018

TanPerfekt's reply:

Thank you Janay for the glowing review! We always love working with you and your brides to be to ensure they are perfekt on their big day!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

Channa was excellent and gave me the perfect tan before my wedding day. I was really happy with my tan and had no problems with it coming off on my white dress or anything like that. She provided a clear coat over to help prevent any color from rubbing off. I was happy that I did a trial run a week or two before my wedding tan the Thursday before the big day. That allowed us to be on the same page about what depth of tan I was hoping to achieve. It looked very natural on me as I naturally become very tan, very easily. I had no streaking or other problem areas that sometimes occur with airbrushed tan. My makeup artist had referred me to Channa at Tan Perfekt, and I totally see why. I will recommend Tan Perfekt to anyone and everyone in the future!

Sent on 09/13/2016

TanPerfekt's reply:

Thank you Melissa for the glowing review! It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding prep process! Congratulations and cheers to you!

It was my first time having a spray tan and I was nervous I would be orange! It turned out perfect! I looked fabulous for my wedding!

Sent on 01/23/2014

The owner and operator was wonderful. She is extremely professional and very thorough with explanations. I was new to getting a spray tan and her patience and expertise put me at ease! I would highly recommend to any bride or wedding party. The tan looked natural, did not rub off, and photographed well!

Sent on 01/23/2014