Tandale Nature Barn Reviews

View more information

• Katie
    Katie R. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy breezy, and beautiful!

Austin was a pleasure to work with! The venue is a dream and very accommodating! Absolutely loved this venue, we kept our decor minimal as this venue has so much of a wow factor all on its own! Highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed !
    Liana P. Married on 06/12/2021

Tandale rocks!

WOW - what can we say about the Tandale Nature Barn! It was the absolute venue of our dreams. Not only are the grounds and barn beautiful, but it was such a treat getting ready in the bridal suite. Austin was AMAZING and an absolute joy to work with. He was flexible, honest, and helpful in any way he could be. Our wedding was a month ago and people are still complimenting how beautiful our venue was and how there was space for everyone to enjoy themselves. I'd recommend Tandale to ANYONE!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Bailey
    Bailey Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent experience with Tandale!

We had the most beautiful wedding at Tandale Nature Barn on 05/01/2021. We chose this as our venue way back when it was still under construction - we could see the potential from the very beginning! Austin was really great to work with through the entire process, including with all of the uncertainty due to COVID. He was very responsive and thorough.

The venue really is stunning - there are tons of beautiful spots for photos, and I love that there are multiple options for ceremony sites. The entire vibe of the venue is perfect - it feels upscale and elegant, but also really fun and relaxed at the same time. Guests really enjoyed spending time on the patio and playing lawn games.

I also LOVED getting ready in the on-site bridal suite. It's such a pretty space and was very functional.

Overall, I would highly recommend Tandale Nature Barn! So many guests told me it was one of the best venues they had ever been to, and I definitely agree!
    Mandy M. Married on 10/10/2020

Tandale Nature Barn

We used this venue for our wedding. It is absolutely beautiful, magical, and everything I have ever dreamed of for my wedding! Warm, inviting and clean with a rustic modern feel... Austin was friendly, patient and extremely helpful! I highly recommend Tandale Nature Barn!
    Kara M. Married on 09/26/2020

Gorgeous wedding venue!

This venue is absolutely beautiful and they will go above and beyond to make your day special! The ceremony site we got married at had a beautiful woodsy backdrop and was amazing especially around fall! The barn is like no other barn I’ve seen! It has a beautiful industrial feel and really amazing light fixtures, and don’t even get me started on the bridal suite, absolutely GORGEOUS! We got so many compliments on how beautiful the place was, I couldn’t imagine our wedding being anywhere else I highly recommend!