62 Reviews for Tampa Bay DJ

Uplighting (4)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

After hearing Chuck Weirich perform at another event, my husband and I hired him for our daughter's wedding reception a few week ago. We were NOT disappointed! He was superb! Chuck is so much more than just a DJ; he is a wonderful EMCEE, he plays the trumpet beautifully, and he sings! He is a true entertainer. Our guest were amazed and delighted at the content and the quality of his musical performance. We received compliments too numerous to count, and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for top notch entertainment!

Profile Picture Susie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

When we say “Chick made our day special”, the compliment is not given lightly. From the moment we reached out to him, he was professional, organized, pro-active, a huge wealth of information, inspiring, encouraging and truly made us feel he was excited to share in our wedding. How blessed we feel.

Chuck's talents are amazing, and we were thrilled to hear him play and sing in person. To take the time and work with an outside soloist was above and beyond for which we are extremely grateful. Our guests have shared many compliments on how much they loved the music and personal touches with communication throughout the night. You ensured the guests enjoyed the night and kept them on the dance floor, while making them feel special. Thank You!

Profile Picture Frank, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Chuck. We got married on Anna Maria Island, and he was there for us from the moment we signed, and he even spent a good amount of time answering our questions before we signed. Chuck created a timeline for us which was a life saver since the day flies by. We also planned amidst a hurricane that attempted to ruin our day, and Chuck was there every step of the way and even said he would travel somewhere else if the wedding needed to be moved (which it didn't). He was great, and he was a hit with our guests. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Best musician, DJ, Saxophone player ever! Everyone from my wedding is asking for his number. He is very flexible, ready to work with your style of music. I recommend him to anyone who wants the Best for an event.

Profile Picture Mirlande , 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was amazing and we highly recommend his services! We had a beach wedding in Siesta Key! He was fantastic and offered the best advice and guidance before the wedding! The day flies by so fast, make sure you have the best vendors by your side! Chuck was a hit with our wedding guest and kept our crowd moving all night! Thank you Chuck!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were married on April Fool's Day but in no way where we fools to hire Chuck Weirich as our DJ. He was referred to me by a friend and we could not have been more pleased.
Chuck was totally attentive to our musical requests and with the addition of his trumpet playing, our guests were truly impressed and had a fabulous time. We even asked him to MC a wedding trivia game and he was fantastic, including every table in fun ways we hadn't even anticipated. Chuck, you rock, and we highly recommend you!!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck did an amazing job as our DJ. Not only did he do great the day of, but he met with us beforehand to sit down and hash out the details, which was great since he has a lot more knowlesge about weddings than we do! He also kept up with us on the days leading up as we emailed him last minute songs. We really appreciated his patience, knowledge, and professionalism! Our ceremony music went wonderfully and our dance party was awesome.
Thanks again Chuck!

Profile Picture Camilla, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot thank you enough for the awesome job you did at our wedding! It was amazing! You and your trumpet...WOW! You followed our song requests and kept the celebration going. Great job!

Profile Picture Maya, 1/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was the best - start to finish. He handled all the wedding music, reception, exit music with perfection. Our pre-meetings made all the difference. His trumpet playing is extraordinary and added such a unique touch. I was so nervous to select a DJ because so much was on his shoulders, but the minute we spoke I knew it would be Chuck. He knows what he's doing and will create the reception of your dreams. Added bonus - he travels. He drove to Atlanta for the event from Tampa!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding event, look no further. My son's wedding was at The Sandbar, Anna Maria Island, FL. Chuck was simply amazing and so talented. Not only was the music an incredible mix of songs that all our guests just loved, Chuck played the trumpet and sang himself!! All of our guests raved about this DJ. Chuck along with The Sandbar venue kept the entire wedding timeline on track---all we had to do was enjoy this most memorial time in our lives.

Thank you Chuck for making my sons's wedding even more special !

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Becky, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck did an awesome job at my wedding! He was very responsive, no matter the time of day and night. He made sure that not only my husband and I was enjoying ourselves but as well as our families and friends. He played a live version of "At Last" as I walked down the aisle and my guest loved it. He is definitely someone you would love to have. There wasn't a dull moment at my reception. I absolutely loved him and he helped make my day perfect!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Weirich was phenomenal from start to finish. My then fiance and I weren't the best at timeliness, namely when it came to responding to our various vendors. But he was eternally patient and flexible with us in the planning stage. He even came through on a last minute update that wound up involving quickly hunting down YouTube videos for custom music to be played for each of our themed tables as they were selected to get their food. If you want a treat, make sure to discuss with him opportunities for him to break out his trumpet, as that certainly added a unique, live flare to both our ceremony (in our case, the processional) and some live accompaniment to music during the reception. All of his song choices were perfect, the likes of which maintaining the exciting atmosphere and providing plenty of opportunities for dancing. He's a natural on the mic as well, hardly missing a beat when doing introductions, presenting the next song, and the like. All in all, we could not have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Mark, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

BOOK CHUCK! That's my advice in a nutshell. You will not be disappointed. From my first contact with Chuck about our destination wedding in Florida, he was the utmost professional and even advice-giver about the music for our reception. To say he went above and beyond with the communication & co-ordination of things is an understatement. This is not a guy that will just "show up & play some music". He was there from the moment I walked down the aisle to being the very last person there at the reception. And the additional bonus of him playing the trumpet along with certain songs just absolutely WOWED my guests (and me!)

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck brought years of professionalism to our wedding, and it showed as a skilled musician, DJ and Master of Ceremonies. He paid great attention to detail, enhancing our musical selections/theme, and responsively changed things up based on his read of the mood of the room. He MC'd the ceremony and reception flawlessly, keeping everyone informed and most importantly dancing and having a great time. Chuck's brilliant horn really augmented the traditional rat pack selections and he easily moved into playing the current dance tunes so everyone enjoyed themselves - including the bride and groom, who didn't have to worry about anything!

Profile Picture Dan, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Chuck was amazing! He was very helpful in the planning process and had so many wonderful suggestions to make sure the night went smoothly. He made sure the dance floor was packed, and that the night was fun filled for everyone at my wedding. Chuck was flexible with my schedule and quickly responded to all of my emails. He was truly a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for their event.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chuck was great at our wedding! We would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chuck is a wonderful DJ and I was grateful to have him at our wedding! 1st - he helped us to create an outline for the wedding day with musical accompaniments for every part. instead of asking for the details, which we did not have, he guided us through the process in a very informal and productive manner. Then, on the actual wedding day, he kept us on track the entire day, yet was flexible to adjust to minor changes and delays throughout the event. He also coordinated with other vendors to create a cohesive sequence that made our special day very stress free and enjoyable. He is very knowledgeable about his craft, flexible, and a great guy, which made our interaction pleasant. I would highly recommend Chuck to anyone looking for the DJ in the area!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tessa, 1/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chuck was fantastic. He worked with us very closely on the music and was very patient with me when I took a lot time to get back to him (life before a wedding can be very chaotic). More importantly, he was very good at helping us organize ourselves. He was the one who sat us down and helped us come up with a timeline for all the festivities, which was very helpful. He made good suggestions and was very adaptable when it came to last minute changes. He helped everything go really smoothly. Lastly, everybody loved the music and everybody danced.

I really cannot say enough nice things about this guy. My wife and I were both really happy with the level of service.

Profile Picture Aaron, 12/19/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Chuck was an awesome DJ and we loved having him!! He knew how to hit the mood and how to get everyone on the floor!! Awesome Guy!!

Profile Picture Joseph, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck was incredible!!! Not only do you get an amazing DJ for your venue but you also get a very talented live musician who can improvise live with tracks that fit your venue music style. Chuck was always so helpful with providing input on how the ceremony should be scheduled, he was very thorough and detailed, and at my husband and I's wedding, we had the time of our lives! Thank you so much again Chuck for making our day so unforgettable!

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Wonderful entertainer. New exactly what music to play when. Timed the entire event perfectly. My guests were blown away when he played his trumpet and sang. Made sure our guests were enjoying themselves at all times. We were blessed to have found Chuck. He came to us highly recommend and now I highly recommend his services. We could not have asked for a more perfect event.

Profile Picture Roxanna, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chuck did such an amazing job!!!! We met before the wedding and he set up a timeline for every moment of the wedding. I was very impressed and so excited. He responded to all my emails immediately. He is very talented and everyone loved the little bits of trumpet playing he added in to some of the songs. Without Chuck, the wedding wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did. He made sure everything went perfect. I wish we could do it all again! Thank you Chuck!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/1/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chuck was beyond accommodating to my wife and my needs. He met with us beforehand to go over everything we were looking to accomplish and also made sure that he could provide us with what we requested. He executed everything perfectly on our big day and left us wife no worries. We absolutely without a doubt recommend him for your occasion.

Profile Picture Mike, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

You will not be disappointed! Live trumpet playing ( which is of course optional) during our dinner made the event extra special! Chuck was a true pleasure to work with!!! My wedding was perfect and I am thankful Chuck was a part of it.

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews