Tampa Wedding Studio Reviews

Tampa Wedding Studio 6
Tampa Wedding Studio 7
  • nterlop

Noelle · Married on 03/20/2010

I had the pleasure of meeting Cheryl at a wedding show. I went all over the place looking for a florist because flowers are a HUGE part of the big day! Of all the florists I met in the Tampa Bay area Cheryl is one of the most reasonably priced and one of the top contenders in creativity. She had such wonderful ideas because I wanted something whimsical. I absolutely love orchids and she took the time to tie each white orchid on to my boquet so that it would sit perfectly, and it was PERFECT! I really like that Cheryl took the time to listen to me and didn't just try to tell me what I want. I'm really glad that Cheryl at Cheral Floral Studio was my florist for my wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2010
  • W

Ashly · Married on 05/24/2009

This is the go to place for anything to do with Flowers, Invites and all Decor. Cheryl LaRosa is the most talented floral designer listening to all needs and wants to make the most memorable event possible. Cheryl and her teams attention to detail, knowledge of products and design talent is obvious throughout the entire event.

She works with facilities, vendors and catering managers to ensure no elements are ignored and coordinates all of the set-up and breakdown with the appropriate people leaving a stress free situation for all involved with the Wedding including the Bride and Groom. I recommend Cheral's Floral Studio to all of my corporate and social clients and to all of my friends. Everything she has done with prompt professionalism and it always is beautiful. My Best Friend also was fortunate enough to have Cheryl assist with all of the unique details for her wedding.

This vendor is the BEST and I highly recommend her for ALL of her services!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2011

AWESOME!!!! SHE WORKED WITH OUR BUDGET AND MY WEDDING CAME OUT ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2012

Our reception was absolutely amazing! Cheral floral created exactly what I had visioned. I would highly recommend them and, very easy and flexible to work with!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Lynn · Married on 11/04/2011

Cheryl was good to work with and understood my needs. She created bouquets that worked with my budget and they turned out beautifully. Her creativity was amazing and I received many compliments on the bouquets. She was quick to return calls and emails and very easy to get in touch with. She was recommended by a friend who was using Cheryl for her wedding the month before mine so I got to see her work and knew I made the right decision in choosing her.

Sent on 01/07/2012

Michele · Married on 02/19/2011

I would highly recommend Cheryl's Floral Studi. Cheryl came up with wonderful flowers with all of the colors I suggested in beautiful arrangements with beads in the bouquets and tablepieces, beautiful arch flower pieces that went on the sweetheart table after the ceremony, beautiful flowers for the mens' lapels, and bows and ribbons with flower petals for the ceremony and chairs. She did a fabulous job and made our wedding day truly beautiful and memorable. You do not need to worry about anyhing with Cheryl handling the flowers for your wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Julie · Married on 06/13/2009

Since I was planning our wedding from Boston, I sent my mom to meet with Cheral with a cut-out from a magazine of what I was looking for. Cheral was able to take one idea and with her creativity and vision, put together an amazing spread of flowers. She is an artist and seemed to pull it all together effortlessly. If you want to be in a comfortable price range, Cheral will work with you. I should post some pictures of our center pieces, my bouquet and chuppah. GORGEOUS!

Sent on 08/21/2009
  • TINA

TINA · Married on 12/13/2014

Cheryl and the Tampa Wedding studio did a great job on our florals and drapery needed for our 12/13/14 wedding. The chandelier over the cake table was a great touch! We will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 12/30/2014

jeanine · Married on 04/10/2011

Good eye for design. Loved our flowers. Got many compliments from our our guests. Wished the flowers would have lasted longer than one day.

Sent on 04/17/2011

Courtney · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful Decor

My mom and sister found Cheryl at the Rusty Pelican wedding open house. They really liked her and her display, so I met with her. She worked with me to find a balance between simple and reasonable, but elegant. We used a combination of DIY and her rentals. Also, she let me do a trial run of what the tables would look like. About a month before the wedding when my final payment was due, Cheryl had a family emergency and I did have a hard time with communication until about 10 days before the wedding, but she was right back on track when I finally got to chat with her again. She has a lot of advice on Rusty Pelican since she is a preferred vendor there, some of which I took and some of which I listened to the venue’s advice instead. Since my wedding was moved indoors that day, she offered a pipe and drape backdrop and was very easy going when I had to make the call to change it. Also, her assistant was sweet and super helpful! Everything ended up looking perfect! I would recommend Tampa Wedding Studio.

Sent on 04/26/2019

4.2

Tampa Wedding Studio was part of my wedding package through Karnes Stables. Cheryl was in charge of planning the details of the event, decorating, flowers and overall keeping us on track. Cheryl was very easy going, reassuring and very detail oriented. She put me at ease and helped me to relax and enjoy my wedding. She gave an exceptional value on my flowers which were exactly what I was envisioning, worked with me on the decorations, lateness and my crazy schedule overall. On the downside I thought the paperwork/documents were not user friendly and overall there was some duplication with other vendors we were required to use as part of the package. As we left the ceremony a large wide vendor truck was parked where it shouldn't have been and we have no good shots from the rear because of it - this was overlooked by the planners and was a huge disappointment.

Sent on 01/03/2015
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 03/16/2019

2.0

Classic white and pink roses

We loved the assistant there, Victoria, very sweet and knowledgeable of the services. The bouquet was beautiful and classic. If it hadn't been for the follow ups I'd be with no bouquet. Thank You

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Tampa Wedding Studio 8

3.0

The flowers for my wedding were stunning. There were some times during the wedding planning experience when I would have liked more communication and quicker responses to my emails, but everything came together on the wedding day. I also think the pricing for the flowers was reasonable compared to other vendors considering how lovely everything looked that day.

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Selner · Married on 05/19/2019

3.6
      3.0

Good outcome from stressful time

Cheryl and her team did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding but instead of a peach I got a pink flower for my bouquets. For someone who hates pink I just had to roll with it for the day of my wedding. Not entirely responsive at times but she always got back to me in a reasonable time frame. If you’re a bride a month out from your wedding, it can be very stressful.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Tampa Wedding Studio 9

Raina · Married on 11/06/2010

1.6
      2.5
      1.0

This florist is not the place to use. She was not easy to work with. Waited until the week of the wedding to tell us the vases she promised us she could not get, of course after she had a sign and pay the balance. She was given pictures and told exactly how many flowers to use I. The bouquets. But the day of the wedding showed up with not what we showed her we wanted. Too many florists out there to chance using this one.
    Too m

Sent on 11/13/2010

Kristina · Married on 03/04/2017

0.4
      0.5

Tampa Wedding Studio provided floral services for my wedding on 3/4/2017 at the Palmetto Club at FishHawk Ranch. The flowers included were for the full bridal party, ceremony and reception. We paid $5,477 for their services, $1,266 of which were misc fees and some tax. Cheryl is the owner and on the day of my wedding and after, I received numerous complaints about her extremely unpleasant attitude and unprofessionalism. This information was relayed to me by my wedding planner, venue coordinator, catering staff as well as friends and family. I was embarrassed and appalled by the reaction from others of her behavior which she was seemingly unapologetic for.

And I would just like anyone reading this to know just how Cheryl is conducting business. Cheryl refused to give me a $167.18 refund for our unfinished ceremony structure unless I signed a waiver stating I would not leave a bad review of her or her business. She did not fully perform to our liking a service in which we paid for and after confronting her and having to ask her for a refund, she obliged, wrote the check but then wouldn't give it to me unless I signed her piece of paper.

No wonder there are only good reviews regarding Cheryl and Tampa Wedding Studio. She will not refund any money due to her mistakes unless you are willing to sign a waiver. Never would I recommend Tampa Wedding Studio to anyone. Nor do I recommend you use their services. Completely unprofessional and slightly incompetent. Everyone reading this, save yourself the time, money and headache and go elsewhere.

Sent on 03/15/2017