Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

250 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

1 User photo

Tampa Calligraphy 1

Caprice · Married on 03/14/2015

I could not have had a more pleasant experience in working with Diane! I stumbled across her business by chance and I could not be more pleased! She is so sweet and really takes interest in the wedding planning and details and she produces beautiful work!!! I received so many compliments!! I initially contacted her just to do the calligraphy on our invitation and rsvp envelopes but once I learned she offers so many other services we are now having her do our signs/programs/menus and placement card printing! She really is a gem!!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Leslie · Married on 03/14/2015

Diane is a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable in her field. She is very timely in responding back and has great ideas and suggestions.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Kimberly · Married on 03/06/2015

Tampa Caliigraphy does an amazing job! Diane was the sweetest, most down-to-earth person and was a pleasure to work with! She was so helpful and her work is beautiful! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Angela · Married on 02/28/2015

I recently bought my invitations through Tampa Calligraphy, and couldn't have been happier with the entire process. Diane and I ended up exchanging almost 100 emails in regards to our invitations. She always responded right away, and was very helpful. We were so close to our wedding (less than 2 months before), and right around Christmas/New Years. The original invitation we chose had a burgundy flower in it, and Diane told us she thought that was a mistake for our wedding colors of peach and sage. She steered us towards almost the exact invitation, but she was right and it looks absolutely gorgeous. Without her advice, I think I would've hated the invitations we chose. She also addressed them the same day she received them, and allowed me to pick them up from her home late at night when she was not feeling well, because I was in a panic about sending them out so late. She is such a joy to work with, and she truly seems to care.

Sent on 01/11/2015
  • I

Ivey · Married on 02/21/2015

Diane from Tampa Calligraphy was absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted for our invitations, programs, and place cards. She responded quickly and her turn around time for all materials was extremely fast. I highly recommend using her company! Made a stressful process very easy :)

Sent on 02/08/2015

Alaina · Married on 01/17/2015

Diane was a huge help during the invitation choosing and ordering process! She was patient, responded quickly, and made excellent suggestions every step of the way. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Diane was great to work with! We wanted Save the Date magnets made and when we couldn't find one we liked, she used her creative talents and made a special one for us. We loved the end result and the calligraphy is beautiful! She even offered to mail them for me which I really appreciated. Diane was quick to respond to my emails and sent samples of the changes I requested. She is detail oriented and did catch a few mistakes on my list. She is amazing and so accommodating. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy and will use Diane again for invitations and other stationary needs.

Sent on 07/13/2014

I was looking for someone to help with addressing my wedding invitations and certainly am thrilled I read all these reviews and settled on Diane with Tampa Calligraphy! She was extremely responsive, had a very fast turnaround, was friendly and produced a truly beautiful product! I am extremely impressed with how wonderful the font turned out. Upon meeting her and seeing how beautiful these are I decided to use her to do our escort cards as well! Both of these were things I was going to tackle myself, but she made my planning so much easier by going with her instead! I would definitely recommend. Thank you Diane! Look forward to working with you again:)

Sent on 07/31/2014

Diane is very sweet and amazing at what she does. My invitations were beautiful and she did everything for me! I do not know what I would have done without her! She provides outsanding professional service!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Andrea · Married on 11/14/2014

Diane was great to work with! She helped me stay in budget! The whole process was easy and look forward to working with Diane again!

Sent on 06/09/2014

autumn · Married on 10/18/2014

I would like to compliment Diane at Tampa Calligraphy for her excellent service and her professionalism. It was such a delight working with her on our save the dates, I can't wait for her to do our invitations. Diane is so prompt at returning phone calls and emails, she would respond to all my questions within minutes if not a few hours. She was able to provide our finished save the dates within a few days and they looked beautiful. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy to anyone who is looking for a wonderful calligrapher !!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Diane is the best. She addressed all of my wedding invitations at an incredibly reasonable price, and she did an outstanding job. Her hours were super flexible. She was accommodating and helpful, and all of the invitations were done the next day at no extra charge! Love her! I'm goin to have her do our place cards as well.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Catherine · Married on 10/04/2014

Diane not only picked the appropriate calligraphy that matched my invitations, but had also completed all 150 by the next day. On top of her wonderful efficiency, she was also kind enough to comp me 8 more invites that my fiance wanted sent out a week later. She is both professional and kind at heart. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Diane is absolutely amazing! Her work is stunning and I will recommend her to every single of my bride friends!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Krystal · Married on 10/04/2014

Tampa Calligraphy was not only incredibly quick with my order, but also very professional and the quality of product I received was OUTSTANDING. If you're looking for someone that will work with you to ensure your needs are not only met but PERFECTED and for invitations that your guests will rave about, then this Tampa Calligraphy will exceed your expectations. Tamp Calligraphy delivered wedding invitations to me that not only did I love so much that I framed one, but several of my guests also framed them because they were so pretty!! 5 Stars across the board from this bride!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Diane did an amazing job addressing my save the dates which were designed like post cards. She really helped with problem shooting and the product turned out perfect! She was very responsive and immediately answered any emails I sent her. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2014

Diane was absolutely amazing! She made ordering our wedding invitations quick and simple. Not only did she make sure the wording was perfect, she stamped and stuffed every single envelope for us. Not to mention if you order through her, she includes addressing the envelopes which is a huge savings. They came out so gorgeous, I can't wait to mail them. I'm looking forward to working with her again with our seating cards. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for gorgeous and stress free invitations. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Diane! You're the best!

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • User4203296 · 2+ years ago

Diane was the most responsive vendor I've worked with thus far in the wedding planning process. I never waited for a response from her. She is thorough. She will let you know what is standard, but will still word your product the way you want.

She even caught a city I'd misspelled (received the address wrong myself) because she was familiar with the zip code!

I wish all of my vendors were this great to work with!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/29/2014

Diane did a flawless job on my save the dates and wedding invitation envelopes! I can not recommend her highly enough! Not only did she customize the calligraphy to meet my needs, she also had them back to me within days of my order! If you need any kind of calligraphy done I highly recommend using Tampa calligraphy!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Diane is WONDERFUL! After having trouble with trying to print my own invitations I found Diane via internet search. Her prices were the best and her personal touch makes the entire process a breeze. She even caught a spelling error Wedding Paper Divas made on my brunch cards and saved the day!! Diane is worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 06/10/2014

madeleine · Married on 07/12/2014

Diane from Tampa Calligraphy is the best! I asked her to help me with some invitations with very short notice. She responded to my calls and emails immediately, was very helpful in choosing font/color/etc, very reasonably priced, and brought my invitations down to south Tampa on her own time bc she knew it would save me a drive up to her house! Wonderful lady, wonderful job!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2014

Diane was a pleasure to work with! She created absolutely beautiful place cards for my wedding and certainly took the time to ensure that I would be pleased with the service I received as well as the product!

Sent on 03/22/2014

marcia · Married on 06/21/2014

Diane was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was on a time constraint and she was able to complete my order, perfectly, in a matter of two days. Diane addressed wedding envelopes and place card envelopes, as well as, design a great tag for the bridal shower favors. She was able to match the font to the font of the invites, and her creativity and expertise gave proof to the fact that she has been doing this for a long time. I was so happy to find Diane and it was well worth the trip I made from Venice to Tampa! I would use her again for any of my printing needs. In fact, I live part time in New York and would trust Diane to do any printing job for me and have it shipped. I highly recommend her and applaud her when she says "I take care of my brides!" Indeed she does!

Sent on 04/19/2014
  • W

Jamie · Married on 05/31/2014

We contacted Diane at the last minute when the calligrapher we initially planned on using failed to come through. Diane picked up the ball and ran with it. Not only did she do my daughters invitations better than we imagined, her professionalism and input is amazing! We are using her for items we were planning on doing ourselves, only because she makes the process so painless and simple. We couldn't be happier and will recommend her to all that I know!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

Working with Diane from Tampa Calligraphy was a pleasure. She did our wedding invitation envelopes, place cards and a special thank you message from us to our guests. She was the consummate professional, always responsive to emails and phone calls and no matter what she did for us it turned out fantastic. If you're looking for an easy to work with vendor who produces great products, Tampa Calligraphy is the way to go.

Sent on 05/18/2014