Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

259 | Tampa, FL

259 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

1 User photo

Diane was so responsive and knowledgeable. Her attention to detail was impressive. Our envelopes are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Diane. You are wonderful.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/23/2015

Dianne was absolutely fantastic and my lifesaver!!! I purchased invitations through an outside source with the intent on printing my addresses directly onto the envelopes. I didn't realize what a hard time I was going to have trying to do this myself since the addresses were either not printing aligned on the envelope or the ink was smudging. Time was running out to send my invitations In time. My friend recommended Tampa Calligraphy to me and I couldn't have been more impressed!! Not only did Dianne respond right back to me, but she was able to meet me the very next day and had a 24 hr turnaround time! The best part is that she is sooooo affordable! I never thought to hire a calligrapher because I thought they were super expensive. She is so sweet and made me feel so relieved. Once I received my envelopes back, I was so happy!!!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Lissette · Married on 05/17/2015

I am so glad I found 'Tampa Calligraphy'!!!! Diane was FAST, Professional and extremely reasonably priced!! Diane even double checked my addresses! I was amazed at how fast she completed my calligraphy order. It turned out BEAUTIFUL! TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Leanna · Married on 05/02/2015

Diane was absolutely wonderful! We found her on wedding wire with rave reviews and we could not have been happier with her talent! We had a good size wedding and it was such a relief to not have to address our invites or our RSVP envelopes. Also, Diane did our seating cards as well and they were perfect!! She was quick to get back to us and readily available. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you Diane for all of your help!!! You are a wonderful and talented person!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Diane did a wonderful job on our welcome notes, timeline cards, seating cards, table cards, and thank you notes. She was very professional and creative. She also was able to do everything so QUICKLY!

Sent on 08/07/2015

catalina · Married on 04/25/2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - GREAT TO WORK WITH

I enjoyed every interaction and conversation I had with Diane. She was extremely knowledgeable and has a great eye for the appropriate size, color and style of text to use with each requested item. I was able to trust her and let her "run with it" on several items.

Diane helped me with:
    Placecards for rehearsal dinner & reception
    Invitation envelopes (outer and inner)
    Seating Cards
    Specialty Signage
    Gift Bag tags

I will definitely be using Diane again for any party invitation needs. She was incredible and I had a great rapport with her. I do not recommend may but I will highly recommend her. Thanks Diane!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Diane was such a delight to work with. She helped us pick out our wedding invitations and they were perfect! She took care of everything from ordering the invitations, creating and editing the proofs, assembling the invitations, doing the calligraphy, and even stamping and mailing them all for us! She is someone you can really trust and made this process so easy and enjoyable for us. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for their dream wedding invitations!

Sent on 02/08/2015

We were very pleased with our daughter's beautiful wedding invitations and with Diane's professionalism. It was wonderful to be able to speak to Diane by phone or in person whenever we had questions or concerns as she had many insights and thoughtful tips that I had never thought of when putting together the wedding invitation. Diane is very thorough her calligraphy work is beautiful!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Diane did a BEAUTIFUL job on addressing my wedding invitations! They look like hand calligraphy, not print! She is very professional and quick to respond to emails and calls. All of my invitations were ready in less than 24 hours. Definitely would recommend Tampa Calligraphy to all brides!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Caprice · Married on 03/14/2015

I could not have had a more pleasant experience in working with Diane! I stumbled across her business by chance and I could not be more pleased! She is so sweet and really takes interest in the wedding planning and details and she produces beautiful work!!! I received so many compliments!! I initially contacted her just to do the calligraphy on our invitation and rsvp envelopes but once I learned she offers so many other services we are now having her do our signs/programs/menus and placement card printing! She really is a gem!!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Leslie · Married on 03/14/2015

Diane is a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable in her field. She is very timely in responding back and has great ideas and suggestions.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Kimberly · Married on 03/06/2015

Tampa Caliigraphy does an amazing job! Diane was the sweetest, most down-to-earth person and was a pleasure to work with! She was so helpful and her work is beautiful! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Angela · Married on 02/28/2015

I recently bought my invitations through Tampa Calligraphy, and couldn't have been happier with the entire process. Diane and I ended up exchanging almost 100 emails in regards to our invitations. She always responded right away, and was very helpful. We were so close to our wedding (less than 2 months before), and right around Christmas/New Years. The original invitation we chose had a burgundy flower in it, and Diane told us she thought that was a mistake for our wedding colors of peach and sage. She steered us towards almost the exact invitation, but she was right and it looks absolutely gorgeous. Without her advice, I think I would've hated the invitations we chose. She also addressed them the same day she received them, and allowed me to pick them up from her home late at night when she was not feeling well, because I was in a panic about sending them out so late. She is such a joy to work with, and she truly seems to care.

Sent on 01/11/2015
  • I

Ivey · Married on 02/21/2015

Diane from Tampa Calligraphy was absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted for our invitations, programs, and place cards. She responded quickly and her turn around time for all materials was extremely fast. I highly recommend using her company! Made a stressful process very easy :)

Sent on 02/08/2015

Alaina · Married on 01/17/2015

Diane was a huge help during the invitation choosing and ordering process! She was patient, responded quickly, and made excellent suggestions every step of the way. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Diane was great to work with! We wanted Save the Date magnets made and when we couldn't find one we liked, she used her creative talents and made a special one for us. We loved the end result and the calligraphy is beautiful! She even offered to mail them for me which I really appreciated. Diane was quick to respond to my emails and sent samples of the changes I requested. She is detail oriented and did catch a few mistakes on my list. She is amazing and so accommodating. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy and will use Diane again for invitations and other stationary needs.

Sent on 07/13/2014

I was looking for someone to help with addressing my wedding invitations and certainly am thrilled I read all these reviews and settled on Diane with Tampa Calligraphy! She was extremely responsive, had a very fast turnaround, was friendly and produced a truly beautiful product! I am extremely impressed with how wonderful the font turned out. Upon meeting her and seeing how beautiful these are I decided to use her to do our escort cards as well! Both of these were things I was going to tackle myself, but she made my planning so much easier by going with her instead! I would definitely recommend. Thank you Diane! Look forward to working with you again:)

Sent on 07/31/2014

Diane is very sweet and amazing at what she does. My invitations were beautiful and she did everything for me! I do not know what I would have done without her! She provides outsanding professional service!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Andrea · Married on 11/14/2014

Diane was great to work with! She helped me stay in budget! The whole process was easy and look forward to working with Diane again!

Sent on 06/09/2014

autumn · Married on 10/18/2014

I would like to compliment Diane at Tampa Calligraphy for her excellent service and her professionalism. It was such a delight working with her on our save the dates, I can't wait for her to do our invitations. Diane is so prompt at returning phone calls and emails, she would respond to all my questions within minutes if not a few hours. She was able to provide our finished save the dates within a few days and they looked beautiful. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy to anyone who is looking for a wonderful calligrapher !!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Diane is the best. She addressed all of my wedding invitations at an incredibly reasonable price, and she did an outstanding job. Her hours were super flexible. She was accommodating and helpful, and all of the invitations were done the next day at no extra charge! Love her! I'm goin to have her do our place cards as well.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Catherine · Married on 10/04/2014

Diane not only picked the appropriate calligraphy that matched my invitations, but had also completed all 150 by the next day. On top of her wonderful efficiency, she was also kind enough to comp me 8 more invites that my fiance wanted sent out a week later. She is both professional and kind at heart. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Diane is absolutely amazing! Her work is stunning and I will recommend her to every single of my bride friends!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Krystal · Married on 10/04/2014

Tampa Calligraphy was not only incredibly quick with my order, but also very professional and the quality of product I received was OUTSTANDING. If you're looking for someone that will work with you to ensure your needs are not only met but PERFECTED and for invitations that your guests will rave about, then this Tampa Calligraphy will exceed your expectations. Tamp Calligraphy delivered wedding invitations to me that not only did I love so much that I framed one, but several of my guests also framed them because they were so pretty!! 5 Stars across the board from this bride!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Diane did an amazing job addressing my save the dates which were designed like post cards. She really helped with problem shooting and the product turned out perfect! She was very responsive and immediately answered any emails I sent her. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/20/2014