Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

259 | Tampa, FL

259 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

1 User photo

Jaimie · Married on 10/08/2016

She was quick and efficient! Very well priced and she knew going in what I needed (only envelopes addressed) and treated me kindly, even though I was spending less than $75! I would use her again and again!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/01/2016

I loved working with Diane! She is so accommodating and our envelopes turned out beautifully! She is super flexible and had a quick turn around time. Her pricing is very reasonable, and she had excellent suggestions. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Keri Marie · Married on 08/14/2016

I was referred to Tampa Calligrpahy by a close friend who just got married. She raved about Diane's work and I saw it first hand. She is amazing! I had no idea what I wanted when I went to see her. She provided the icing on our invites! They turned out absolutely perfect!!!! She will be addressing our thank you letters and I will happily refer her to all of my friends! Could not be more pleased! :)

Sent on 06/16/2016

Diane was wonderful to work with. She was so flexible when I needed extra help with organizing my guest list/addresses. Her work turned out beautifully and we were so pleased with the finished product. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy!

Sent on 06/26/2016

sharlene · Married on 07/22/2016

Diane was a pleasure to work with. She was knowledgable and helpful in matching and selecting fonts. She completed our invitations quickly and beautifully. We will definitely use her again! Thanks Tampa Calligraphy!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Diane met with me a few months ago and showed me a ton of envelope and paper options as well as different items she'd printed for her brides. I ended up using Diane's services to address my invitations and RSVP envelopes. She was able to get all 100 of them done and ready for me to pick up in fewer than 3 days. Fast and perfect work!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Lynette · Married on 05/28/2016

Diane was amazing to work with!! Our invitations came out incredibly beautiful with her help and suggestions. She was so easy to work with, very responsive and kept me on track when it came to ordering. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Nick · Married on 05/21/2016

Diane was very helpful in providing suggestions as we knew nothing about how this works and what to do. She was prompt and professional and the work was outstanding.

We will be recommending her to our friends.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

Diane has been such a joy to work with for all of our wedding calligraphy and printing needs. She was able to make all of my ideas into reality and everything turned out absolutely perfect.

She did our invitation calligraphy, programs, special signage, and more - She really can do ANYTHING! It all turned out beautiful and exactly how I wanted! Her prices are also very reasonable. She is like a wedding Fairy Godmother :)

Diane is not only talented, but easy and fun to work with. She is always available to meet and discuss ideas in person, and she listens and provides great advice. She responds to my emails in a timely manner and everything was ready to be picked up before I even needed it. I feel like I gained a new friend in the process, and I always enjoy our visits. I could not be more pleased with the final products that she created for our big day! I am so thankful I found Tampa Calligraphy!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Megan · Married on 04/22/2016

Diane was amazing to work with! Our invitations are unbelievably beautiful and her added touches for our low budget really knocked our socks off. She was amiable and sweet and displayed the utmost professionalism. Her responses to my every inquiry were prompt and helpful. The turnaround time was so fast and the quality can't be beat. We highly recommend Diane and her calligraphy services to anyone in need of beautiful and personal wedding invitations.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Julia Z. · Married on 04/16/2016

She did a super Good job in my invitations and is a great price a good quality!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2016

Diane communicated back and forth with me until we had our labels exactly as we wanted. She also provided table cards for the reception, itineraries for the guests and tags for the guest bags. Beautiful work

Sent on 04/06/2016

Diane is an amazing vendor to work with and I highly recommend her. She is thorough, dependable and reasonably priced. Also he calligraphy is beautiful.

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • jacqueline

jacqueline · Married on 03/05/2016

Diane did our envelope addresses and return address for our save the dates and they look amazing! She was able to match the fonts from our save the dates and get us the exact color we wanted. The print is extremely clear and high quality. We were on a deadline and she was able to get everything done within 24 hours of when we gave her the addresses! I would highly recommend working with Tampa Calligraphy!

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/06/2016

Diane was wonderful to work with. She addressed our invitation envelopes and she did a great job. She was so responsive and she completed them so quickly, even over the post-Thanksgiving weekend! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Sara · Married on 01/16/2016

Diane did the calligraphy for our invitation envelops, as well as our escort cards, table numbers and ceremony programs. Everything turned out beautiful! She was always available to meet to go over samples and talk about what we wanted and also offered great advice on planning and other vendors. She responded to all my emails in a timely manner and everything was ready to be picked up on time. Her prices are also extremely reasonable!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Arielle · Married on 12/05/2015

Diane did the calligraphy on the envelopes for my engagement invitations. She was able to match the font perfectly so everything came together. We will also be using her for our save the dates and wedding invitations. She is so sweet and great to work with! We received our envelopes the next day.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Krista · Married on 12/05/2015

My wedding was on December 5, 2015. I was so pleased to find out the vast array of services Diane offers and we utilized all of them! Diane did Save the Date and Invitation addressing, programs, escort cards, menu cards, special wedding weekend newsletter, seating chart, and thank you cards for us. Her work is so elegant. My guests noticed how all of our wedding stationary matched and had beautiful flourishes and fonts. Diane was available for consultations, helped with etiquette questions, and returned each piece in a timely manner. We had already ordered invitations from Crane and Co/William Arthur and Diane was able to match fonts and colors. Her ivory shimmer stationary for our menu cards, programs, and thank you notes were amazing. Do not skip this step in your wedding. Having all these elements like menu cards, escort cards, and programs add a beautiful flair to your wedding day. And have Diane print your thank you cards before your wedding day. I am so glad she reminded me and I am proud to say that despite the holidays, I had all my thank you cards mailed three weeks after the wedding!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

Diane with Tampa Calligraphy is Great!.. Her cost is the best in the Tampa Bay area. 24 turn around!..and not to mention she is a very friendly person. Thank you so much everything turn out wonderful!!! -Nicole

Sent on 08/22/2015

Vanessa · Married on 11/01/2015

Diane did such a wonderful job on my seating chart cards. Not only was she sweet, professional and efficient, she had it ready is speedy timing!! I cannot stress how much I would recommend her to anyone,... She's the best!!!!!!! So happy with the end result and her prices were reasonable. A++++++

Sent on 10/23/2014

Angela · Married on 10/31/2015

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy is great to work with. Juliet Events has used Tampa Calligraphy for envelope addressing as well as day of wedding stationary. She is always accommodating and her work is always very well done. We recommend her highly.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Chandra · Married on 10/14/2015

Diane was a joy to work with. Very Professional and personable. Her work far surpassed my expectations, I went to her with a very small budget for a small intimate gathering, she was able to capture my theme of Victorian romance at a very affordable price. Everything about our Business transaction was very professional with a personal touch.
    The beautiful invitations set the mood for my wedding and the guest loved the keepsake menu cards.

Sent on 10/20/2015

brianne · Married on 10/10/2015

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*** I cannot say enough great things about Diane and her services. I purchased a digital file invitation from Etsy and had them taken to Office Depot to have them printed and cut. I tried to print the addresses on the invitations myself but it was an absolute nightmare and a headache. I found Diane on a Tampa Bay Bridal Facebook Page, (much like a forum)and set up an appointment with her. What a wonderful experience it was from day one! She matched the font and exact color from my invitations to use on the envelopes and the return address on the back. I also needed an additional insert card that I was stressing out about because I planned on making them myself. I told her what I wanted on it and she said she would take care of it and they turned out perfect. The day I came to pick up the envelopes and

Sent on 05/03/2015

Natalie · Married on 10/10/2015

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy did an amazing job helping us with our wedding invitation envelopes. She responded to our initial inquiries right away and answered each and every one of our questions with a full explanation. She took the time to walk us through the calligraphy process and completed our order efficiently and effectively. Our invitation envelopes turned out beautifully. I would recommend Diane and Tampa Calligraphy to anyone looking for high-quality work product and customer service.

~Josh

Sent on 08/14/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/05/2015

I am so glad I stumbled upon Diane's shop. My wedding envelopes turned out gorgeous! I received so many compliments from them! Diane was so easy to work with, she responds to emails very quickly and will answer all your bride-needy questions. You can't really beat her turnaround time either! I dropped off over a hundred envelopes and I had them back right away. Even though I am now leaving Tampa, I am still looking forward to doing future events with Diane. Thank you Diane for your service, it was a pleasure meeting you!
    Thanks, Vanessa