Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

249 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

1 User photo

Tampa Calligraphy 1

Julia Z. · Married on 04/16/2016

She did a super Good job in my invitations and is a great price a good quality!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2016

Diane communicated back and forth with me until we had our labels exactly as we wanted. She also provided table cards for the reception, itineraries for the guests and tags for the guest bags. Beautiful work

Sent on 04/06/2016

Diane is an amazing vendor to work with and I highly recommend her. She is thorough, dependable and reasonably priced. Also he calligraphy is beautiful.

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • jacqueline

jacqueline · Married on 03/05/2016

Diane did our envelope addresses and return address for our save the dates and they look amazing! She was able to match the fonts from our save the dates and get us the exact color we wanted. The print is extremely clear and high quality. We were on a deadline and she was able to get everything done within 24 hours of when we gave her the addresses! I would highly recommend working with Tampa Calligraphy!

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/06/2016

Diane was wonderful to work with. She addressed our invitation envelopes and she did a great job. She was so responsive and she completed them so quickly, even over the post-Thanksgiving weekend! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Sara · Married on 01/16/2016

Diane did the calligraphy for our invitation envelops, as well as our escort cards, table numbers and ceremony programs. Everything turned out beautiful! She was always available to meet to go over samples and talk about what we wanted and also offered great advice on planning and other vendors. She responded to all my emails in a timely manner and everything was ready to be picked up on time. Her prices are also extremely reasonable!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Arielle · Married on 12/05/2015

Diane did the calligraphy on the envelopes for my engagement invitations. She was able to match the font perfectly so everything came together. We will also be using her for our save the dates and wedding invitations. She is so sweet and great to work with! We received our envelopes the next day.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Krista · Married on 12/05/2015

My wedding was on December 5, 2015. I was so pleased to find out the vast array of services Diane offers and we utilized all of them! Diane did Save the Date and Invitation addressing, programs, escort cards, menu cards, special wedding weekend newsletter, seating chart, and thank you cards for us. Her work is so elegant. My guests noticed how all of our wedding stationary matched and had beautiful flourishes and fonts. Diane was available for consultations, helped with etiquette questions, and returned each piece in a timely manner. We had already ordered invitations from Crane and Co/William Arthur and Diane was able to match fonts and colors. Her ivory shimmer stationary for our menu cards, programs, and thank you notes were amazing. Do not skip this step in your wedding. Having all these elements like menu cards, escort cards, and programs add a beautiful flair to your wedding day. And have Diane print your thank you cards before your wedding day. I am so glad she reminded me and I am proud to say that despite the holidays, I had all my thank you cards mailed three weeks after the wedding!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

Diane with Tampa Calligraphy is Great!.. Her cost is the best in the Tampa Bay area. 24 turn around!..and not to mention she is a very friendly person. Thank you so much everything turn out wonderful!!! -Nicole

Sent on 08/22/2015

Vanessa · Married on 11/01/2015

Diane did such a wonderful job on my seating chart cards. Not only was she sweet, professional and efficient, she had it ready is speedy timing!! I cannot stress how much I would recommend her to anyone,... She's the best!!!!!!! So happy with the end result and her prices were reasonable. A++++++

Sent on 10/23/2014

Angela · Married on 10/31/2015

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy is great to work with. Juliet Events has used Tampa Calligraphy for envelope addressing as well as day of wedding stationary. She is always accommodating and her work is always very well done. We recommend her highly.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Chandra · Married on 10/14/2015

Diane was a joy to work with. Very Professional and personable. Her work far surpassed my expectations, I went to her with a very small budget for a small intimate gathering, she was able to capture my theme of Victorian romance at a very affordable price. Everything about our Business transaction was very professional with a personal touch.
    The beautiful invitations set the mood for my wedding and the guest loved the keepsake menu cards.

Sent on 10/20/2015

brianne · Married on 10/10/2015

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*** I cannot say enough great things about Diane and her services. I purchased a digital file invitation from Etsy and had them taken to Office Depot to have them printed and cut. I tried to print the addresses on the invitations myself but it was an absolute nightmare and a headache. I found Diane on a Tampa Bay Bridal Facebook Page, (much like a forum)and set up an appointment with her. What a wonderful experience it was from day one! She matched the font and exact color from my invitations to use on the envelopes and the return address on the back. I also needed an additional insert card that I was stressing out about because I planned on making them myself. I told her what I wanted on it and she said she would take care of it and they turned out perfect. The day I came to pick up the envelopes and

Sent on 05/03/2015

Natalie · Married on 10/10/2015

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy did an amazing job helping us with our wedding invitation envelopes. She responded to our initial inquiries right away and answered each and every one of our questions with a full explanation. She took the time to walk us through the calligraphy process and completed our order efficiently and effectively. Our invitation envelopes turned out beautifully. I would recommend Diane and Tampa Calligraphy to anyone looking for high-quality work product and customer service.

~Josh

Sent on 08/14/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/05/2015

I am so glad I stumbled upon Diane's shop. My wedding envelopes turned out gorgeous! I received so many compliments from them! Diane was so easy to work with, she responds to emails very quickly and will answer all your bride-needy questions. You can't really beat her turnaround time either! I dropped off over a hundred envelopes and I had them back right away. Even though I am now leaving Tampa, I am still looking forward to doing future events with Diane. Thank you Diane for your service, it was a pleasure meeting you!
    Thanks, Vanessa

Sent on 03/27/2015

Diane was so responsive and knowledgeable. Her attention to detail was impressive. Our envelopes are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Diane. You are wonderful.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/23/2015

Dianne was absolutely fantastic and my lifesaver!!! I purchased invitations through an outside source with the intent on printing my addresses directly onto the envelopes. I didn't realize what a hard time I was going to have trying to do this myself since the addresses were either not printing aligned on the envelope or the ink was smudging. Time was running out to send my invitations In time. My friend recommended Tampa Calligraphy to me and I couldn't have been more impressed!! Not only did Dianne respond right back to me, but she was able to meet me the very next day and had a 24 hr turnaround time! The best part is that she is sooooo affordable! I never thought to hire a calligrapher because I thought they were super expensive. She is so sweet and made me feel so relieved. Once I received my envelopes back, I was so happy!!!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Lissette · Married on 05/17/2015

I am so glad I found 'Tampa Calligraphy'!!!! Diane was FAST, Professional and extremely reasonably priced!! Diane even double checked my addresses! I was amazed at how fast she completed my calligraphy order. It turned out BEAUTIFUL! TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Leanna · Married on 05/02/2015

Diane was absolutely wonderful! We found her on wedding wire with rave reviews and we could not have been happier with her talent! We had a good size wedding and it was such a relief to not have to address our invites or our RSVP envelopes. Also, Diane did our seating cards as well and they were perfect!! She was quick to get back to us and readily available. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you Diane for all of your help!!! You are a wonderful and talented person!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Diane did a wonderful job on our welcome notes, timeline cards, seating cards, table cards, and thank you notes. She was very professional and creative. She also was able to do everything so QUICKLY!

Sent on 08/07/2015

catalina · Married on 04/25/2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - GREAT TO WORK WITH

I enjoyed every interaction and conversation I had with Diane. She was extremely knowledgeable and has a great eye for the appropriate size, color and style of text to use with each requested item. I was able to trust her and let her "run with it" on several items.

Diane helped me with:
    Placecards for rehearsal dinner & reception
    Invitation envelopes (outer and inner)
    Seating Cards
    Specialty Signage
    Gift Bag tags

I will definitely be using Diane again for any party invitation needs. She was incredible and I had a great rapport with her. I do not recommend may but I will highly recommend her. Thanks Diane!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Diane was such a delight to work with. She helped us pick out our wedding invitations and they were perfect! She took care of everything from ordering the invitations, creating and editing the proofs, assembling the invitations, doing the calligraphy, and even stamping and mailing them all for us! She is someone you can really trust and made this process so easy and enjoyable for us. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for their dream wedding invitations!

Sent on 02/08/2015

We were very pleased with our daughter's beautiful wedding invitations and with Diane's professionalism. It was wonderful to be able to speak to Diane by phone or in person whenever we had questions or concerns as she had many insights and thoughtful tips that I had never thought of when putting together the wedding invitation. Diane is very thorough her calligraphy work is beautiful!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Diane did a BEAUTIFUL job on addressing my wedding invitations! They look like hand calligraphy, not print! She is very professional and quick to respond to emails and calls. All of my invitations were ready in less than 24 hours. Definitely would recommend Tampa Calligraphy to all brides!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Caprice · Married on 03/14/2015

I could not have had a more pleasant experience in working with Diane! I stumbled across her business by chance and I could not be more pleased! She is so sweet and really takes interest in the wedding planning and details and she produces beautiful work!!! I received so many compliments!! I initially contacted her just to do the calligraphy on our invitation and rsvp envelopes but once I learned she offers so many other services we are now having her do our signs/programs/menus and placement card printing! She really is a gem!!

Sent on 01/31/2015