Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

252 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

1 User photo

Tampa Calligraphy 1

Julie · Married on 05/27/2017

I would definitely recommend Diane. She did a beautiful job on our envelops and we found her to be so pleasant and professional to work with. I am looking forward to having her do our place cards, menus and some signs. She is extremely prompt in getting her work completed and we appreciate the value that we received.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Rochelle · Married on 04/29/2017

Diane is absolutely wonderful! Her work is pure perfection. From prices, to printing quality on the envelopes, to turn around time..flawless. She is very passionate with her work and gets the job done quickly! I couldn't have picked a better person to do the job :)

Sent on 01/24/2017

Sheri · Married on 04/22/2017

I worked with Diane on my calligraphy for my envelopes and she did such a fabulous job! She also worked on my programs and seating chart! She can do some exceptional things with printed paper - I highly recommend her for all of your wedding paper needs!!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Caroline · Married on 04/08/2017

Diane was friendly, personable, and accommodating. She completed my order very quickly. Her work is very classy and of high quality.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Joelle · Married on 04/08/2017

Diane did a fantastic job addressing my invitations. Small job, but they looked beautiful.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Kristina · Married on 04/08/2017

If you are looking for a calligrapher, you have absolutely found her. I could not say better things about Diane! She is so very nice and so responsive. I sent her our information in multiple emails over multiple days and she was so gracious and very quick with everything. I was able to pick up everything I sent her within days and I could not be happier. I am so excited to use our name cards for our wedding reception, signage for our reception, itineraries for our welcome bags and name cards for our rehearsal dinner. We have a large guest list and Diane took so much stress off of me by writing each name, table number and entrée choice perfectly. She even has the really nice pictures to use as entrée choices, top quality paper and very reasonable prices. I cannot say enough great things and we will definitely be using Diane for any of our calligraphy/printing needs in the future. Thanks so much Diane! It was truly a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Juan Pablo · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing experience with Tampa calligraphy!
    Picking invitations, place cards menus, escort cards can be really overwhelming; however, going to Tampa calligraphy was the best choice not just because we saved half of the price compare to other vendors but also the personable experience. Diane was always available even on Sundays and the years of experience she has shows in her work. I will and I have recommended friends and family to Tampa Calligraphy, and will go back to her without a second thought

Sent on 03/03/2017

Sabrina · Married on 02/25/2017

Diane is absolutely wonderful!!! She created signs, escort and place cards for my upcoming wedding in February. I cannot say enough good things about Diane - she is very knowledgeable and is able to create anything needed. I gave her a few ideas with signs I wanted for the wedding such as for guestbook, gifts, signature drinks, favors and hash tag signs and all turned out beautiful!! She sends you a proof of each item prior to printing so you know what it would look like. Also, she is very fast with turnaround times and very reasonable prices. I completely recommend Diane and will use her going forward for any stationary items needed!! Thank you :)

Sent on 01/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/14/2017

I love using Diane's services!! I used her to do my wedding invitations and I came back to her to do my holiday card envelopes too!! She's amazing!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Sheila · Married on 12/31/2016

Diane was a great help to us on multiple occasions composing wedding invitations, response cards and envelopes. She has a great sense of how things should look, knows what fonts look good, and we are so pleased with the finished products! She will give 100% to make sure the job gets done to your liking. She always sends proofs for your approval, and provides fast , professional service. The finished product will be done when she promises. We would not trust anyone else with our party/reception needs! Thank you Diane for your expertise and professional quality service. We are so happy with our daughter's wedding invitations!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Tiffany · Married on 12/31/2016

Diane was very knowledgeable and helpful when choosing the personalized details for my wedding. Her prices are more than reasonable and she is prompt. We had one number wrong on our return address and she bought new envelopes and reprinted them for free. She is so welcoming and I would definitely use her services for other events in the future.

Sent on 12/21/2016

stephe · Married on 11/19/2016

Diane was fantastic! She did our wedding invitation addressing, menu cards, escort cards, and various other signs for our wedding. On the day of our wedding , we realized that we had forgotten to pick up two things from her, and she drove them to our venue and personally delivered them! She is a class act!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jody · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Diane at Tampa Calligraphy! We had so many compliments & comments returned with our RSVPs from our guests raving about our invitations! Diane spent a huge amount of time with us, listening to our likes & dislikes to ensure we loved everything she did for us...invites, thank you notes, signage, table number ideas etc. She designs & offers so much more than just invitations & all of her work is of the highest quality. Her prices are so reasonable & she is very knowledgeable about everything having to do with weddings, so her wedding advice was also appreciated. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

Diane was wonderful and very easy to work with! She did my wedding invitations and place cards and they turned out beautifully. We received so many compliments on how well our wedding invitations looked. She is extremely professional, quick and efficient! I loved working with Diane and would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Dedra · Married on 10/22/2016

Diane the owner of Tampa Calligraphy is amazing. She is by far the most efficient person I've worked with throughout my Wedding Day planning. My family and friends are still talking about the beautiful calligraphy invitations. I loved her work so much I asked her to also do my seating chart. Once again I was not disappointed. My one regret is I don't have another function to use her services for! Giving her a 5.0 rating isn't good enough, 10.0++ is the service I received.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Diane with Tampa Calligraphy is a great vendor to use. This service really helped me since I believe addressing the envelopes was the least fun part of the planning! The drive was a little far for me personally but the price is right and the product turned out great. I would use this service again.

Thank you!

Katie Krause

Sent on 11/12/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2016

Diane made all of our wedding invitations, favors, guest seating assignments and table numbers. At the last minute we wanted to surprise our guests with bottles of champagne that had personalized tags, not only did Diane rise to the challenge, she created and tied the tags to the bottles.

The favors we had her do were completely original, Diane went above and beyond to ensure they were what we envisioned, sending multiple proofs.

The wedding invites OMG, absolutely stunning and everyone that received them called/texted to say how gorgeous they were. Thank you Diane for making these details more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Sergei · Married on 10/14/2016

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy was phenomenal! We were referred to her by another couple and very glad that we used her services. Diane helped us with our wedding invitations, table placement cards, and our thank you cards. She was very easy to reach when we had any questions or needed to make some last minute changes. She was also very fast at getting everything back to us. We would highly recommend using Tampa Calligraphy for your special occasion!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jaimie · Married on 10/08/2016

She was quick and efficient! Very well priced and she knew going in what I needed (only envelopes addressed) and treated me kindly, even though I was spending less than $75! I would use her again and again!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/01/2016

I loved working with Diane! She is so accommodating and our envelopes turned out beautifully! She is super flexible and had a quick turn around time. Her pricing is very reasonable, and she had excellent suggestions. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Keri Marie · Married on 08/14/2016

I was referred to Tampa Calligrpahy by a close friend who just got married. She raved about Diane's work and I saw it first hand. She is amazing! I had no idea what I wanted when I went to see her. She provided the icing on our invites! They turned out absolutely perfect!!!! She will be addressing our thank you letters and I will happily refer her to all of my friends! Could not be more pleased! :)

Sent on 06/16/2016

Diane was wonderful to work with. She was so flexible when I needed extra help with organizing my guest list/addresses. Her work turned out beautifully and we were so pleased with the finished product. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy!

Sent on 06/26/2016

sharlene · Married on 07/22/2016

Diane was a pleasure to work with. She was knowledgable and helpful in matching and selecting fonts. She completed our invitations quickly and beautifully. We will definitely use her again! Thanks Tampa Calligraphy!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Diane met with me a few months ago and showed me a ton of envelope and paper options as well as different items she'd printed for her brides. I ended up using Diane's services to address my invitations and RSVP envelopes. She was able to get all 100 of them done and ready for me to pick up in fewer than 3 days. Fast and perfect work!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Lynette · Married on 05/28/2016

Diane was amazing to work with!! Our invitations came out incredibly beautiful with her help and suggestions. She was so easy to work with, very responsive and kept me on track when it came to ordering. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/05/2016