Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

243 | Tampa, FL

243 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

Sheila · Married on 12/31/2016

Diane was a great help to us on multiple occasions composing wedding invitations, response cards and envelopes. She has a great sense of how things should look, knows what fonts look good, and we are so pleased with the finished products! She will give 100% to make sure the job gets done to your liking. She always sends proofs for your approval, and provides fast , professional service. The finished product will be done when she promises. We would not trust anyone else with our party/reception needs! Thank you Diane for your expertise and professional quality service. We are so happy with our daughter's wedding invitations!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Tiffany · Married on 12/31/2016

Diane was very knowledgeable and helpful when choosing the personalized details for my wedding. Her prices are more than reasonable and she is prompt. We had one number wrong on our return address and she bought new envelopes and reprinted them for free. She is so welcoming and I would definitely use her services for other events in the future.

Sent on 12/21/2016

stephe · Married on 11/19/2016

Diane was fantastic! She did our wedding invitation addressing, menu cards, escort cards, and various other signs for our wedding. On the day of our wedding , we realized that we had forgotten to pick up two things from her, and she drove them to our venue and personally delivered them! She is a class act!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jody · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Diane at Tampa Calligraphy! We had so many compliments & comments returned with our RSVPs from our guests raving about our invitations! Diane spent a huge amount of time with us, listening to our likes & dislikes to ensure we loved everything she did for us...invites, thank you notes, signage, table number ideas etc. She designs & offers so much more than just invitations & all of her work is of the highest quality. Her prices are so reasonable & she is very knowledgeable about everything having to do with weddings, so her wedding advice was also appreciated. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

Diane was wonderful and very easy to work with! She did my wedding invitations and place cards and they turned out beautifully. We received so many compliments on how well our wedding invitations looked. She is extremely professional, quick and efficient! I loved working with Diane and would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Dedra · Married on 10/22/2016

Diane the owner of Tampa Calligraphy is amazing. She is by far the most efficient person I've worked with throughout my Wedding Day planning. My family and friends are still talking about the beautiful calligraphy invitations. I loved her work so much I asked her to also do my seating chart. Once again I was not disappointed. My one regret is I don't have another function to use her services for! Giving her a 5.0 rating isn't good enough, 10.0++ is the service I received.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Diane with Tampa Calligraphy is a great vendor to use. This service really helped me since I believe addressing the envelopes was the least fun part of the planning! The drive was a little far for me personally but the price is right and the product turned out great. I would use this service again.

Thank you!

Katie Krause

Sent on 11/12/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2016

Diane made all of our wedding invitations, favors, guest seating assignments and table numbers. At the last minute we wanted to surprise our guests with bottles of champagne that had personalized tags, not only did Diane rise to the challenge, she created and tied the tags to the bottles.

The favors we had her do were completely original, Diane went above and beyond to ensure they were what we envisioned, sending multiple proofs.

The wedding invites OMG, absolutely stunning and everyone that received them called/texted to say how gorgeous they were. Thank you Diane for making these details more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Sergei · Married on 10/14/2016

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy was phenomenal! We were referred to her by another couple and very glad that we used her services. Diane helped us with our wedding invitations, table placement cards, and our thank you cards. She was very easy to reach when we had any questions or needed to make some last minute changes. She was also very fast at getting everything back to us. We would highly recommend using Tampa Calligraphy for your special occasion!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jaimie · Married on 10/08/2016

She was quick and efficient! Very well priced and she knew going in what I needed (only envelopes addressed) and treated me kindly, even though I was spending less than $75! I would use her again and again!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/01/2016

I loved working with Diane! She is so accommodating and our envelopes turned out beautifully! She is super flexible and had a quick turn around time. Her pricing is very reasonable, and she had excellent suggestions. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Keri Marie · Married on 08/14/2016

I was referred to Tampa Calligrpahy by a close friend who just got married. She raved about Diane's work and I saw it first hand. She is amazing! I had no idea what I wanted when I went to see her. She provided the icing on our invites! They turned out absolutely perfect!!!! She will be addressing our thank you letters and I will happily refer her to all of my friends! Could not be more pleased! :)

Sent on 06/16/2016

Diane was wonderful to work with. She was so flexible when I needed extra help with organizing my guest list/addresses. Her work turned out beautifully and we were so pleased with the finished product. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy!

Sent on 06/26/2016

sharlene · Married on 07/22/2016

Diane was a pleasure to work with. She was knowledgable and helpful in matching and selecting fonts. She completed our invitations quickly and beautifully. We will definitely use her again! Thanks Tampa Calligraphy!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Diane met with me a few months ago and showed me a ton of envelope and paper options as well as different items she'd printed for her brides. I ended up using Diane's services to address my invitations and RSVP envelopes. She was able to get all 100 of them done and ready for me to pick up in fewer than 3 days. Fast and perfect work!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Lynette · Married on 05/28/2016

Diane was amazing to work with!! Our invitations came out incredibly beautiful with her help and suggestions. She was so easy to work with, very responsive and kept me on track when it came to ordering. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Nick · Married on 05/21/2016

Diane was very helpful in providing suggestions as we knew nothing about how this works and what to do. She was prompt and professional and the work was outstanding.

We will be recommending her to our friends.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

Diane has been such a joy to work with for all of our wedding calligraphy and printing needs. She was able to make all of my ideas into reality and everything turned out absolutely perfect.

She did our invitation calligraphy, programs, special signage, and more - She really can do ANYTHING! It all turned out beautiful and exactly how I wanted! Her prices are also very reasonable. She is like a wedding Fairy Godmother :)

Diane is not only talented, but easy and fun to work with. She is always available to meet and discuss ideas in person, and she listens and provides great advice. She responds to my emails in a timely manner and everything was ready to be picked up before I even needed it. I feel like I gained a new friend in the process, and I always enjoy our visits. I could not be more pleased with the final products that she created for our big day! I am so thankful I found Tampa Calligraphy!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Megan · Married on 04/22/2016

Diane was amazing to work with! Our invitations are unbelievably beautiful and her added touches for our low budget really knocked our socks off. She was amiable and sweet and displayed the utmost professionalism. Her responses to my every inquiry were prompt and helpful. The turnaround time was so fast and the quality can't be beat. We highly recommend Diane and her calligraphy services to anyone in need of beautiful and personal wedding invitations.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Julia Z. · Married on 04/16/2016

She did a super Good job in my invitations and is a great price a good quality!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2016

Diane communicated back and forth with me until we had our labels exactly as we wanted. She also provided table cards for the reception, itineraries for the guests and tags for the guest bags. Beautiful work

Sent on 04/06/2016

Diane is an amazing vendor to work with and I highly recommend her. She is thorough, dependable and reasonably priced. Also he calligraphy is beautiful.

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • jacqueline

jacqueline · Married on 03/05/2016

Diane did our envelope addresses and return address for our save the dates and they look amazing! She was able to match the fonts from our save the dates and get us the exact color we wanted. The print is extremely clear and high quality. We were on a deadline and she was able to get everything done within 24 hours of when we gave her the addresses! I would highly recommend working with Tampa Calligraphy!

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/06/2016

Diane was wonderful to work with. She addressed our invitation envelopes and she did a great job. She was so responsive and she completed them so quickly, even over the post-Thanksgiving weekend! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Sara · Married on 01/16/2016

Diane did the calligraphy for our invitation envelops, as well as our escort cards, table numbers and ceremony programs. Everything turned out beautiful! She was always available to meet to go over samples and talk about what we wanted and also offered great advice on planning and other vendors. She responded to all my emails in a timely manner and everything was ready to be picked up on time. Her prices are also extremely reasonable!

Sent on 01/27/2016