Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

243 | Tampa, FL

243 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

Susan · Married on 04/14/2018

From start to finish Diane was extremely helpful,
    Easy to work with and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for beautiful calligraphy for their wedding invitations!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Christine · Married on 04/14/2018

Diane was referred to me by another bride. She is extremely responsive and has fast turn around time. She works hard to get you what your exactly asking for. Can’t go wrong for your wedding paper needs!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Meagan · Married on 03/17/2018

Diane was great to work with! She responds to emails in a timely manner. She also completes orders quickly. I needed my envelopes addressed and they look great! I am going to be ordering invitations next through her! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Diane is fantastic. My step mother used her for her wedding and suggested her to me because of how thrilled she was with her service. I can see why! She was so accommodating and helpful, she listened and helped guide me and made this confusing process easy and FUN! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Diane was so great. I couldn't be more happier with the way our wedding invitations came out. She had them done with in 2 days. I would recommend her to anyone needing any type of calligraphy.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Ariel · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot thank Diane enough for all her help in our wedding day. Whether it was invitations, day of signage and programs, everything was done perfectly and fast! Diane has been great in communicating with me and as a bride, that is a must have! There has not been one single thing that I have asked for that Diane hasn't been able to do and I am extremely grateful for that! Thank you Diane!

-Ariel

Sent on 12/01/2017

Johanna · Married on 01/19/2018

Amazing!!!

I worked with Diane last minute to create sitting cards for my wedding. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for a long time and when I decided I wanted to do small sitting cards, it was two weeks before my wedding! I know...so I bought some cute floral cards I found online and researched places where I could have calligraphy done and I am so glad Diane was one of the first vendors I called. She was awesome and very responsive from out very first conversation. She worked with me to produce exactly what I wanted and she was able to get all my place cards done within days! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Audrey · Married on 12/30/2017

Diane was great - a lot of fun to work with!
    She knows the proper etiquette for wording, she’s thorough and always has a quick turnaround.
    She does it all - from card stock, to color, from printing to assembly, from addressing to postage. She also did our place cards.

We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and would certainly recommend her.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Liza · Married on 12/09/2017

I am so pleased with Diane's service!! I had a small rush job due to an error where we were missing an addressed envelope for a wedding invitation. I called Diane in the morning, and by that afternoon we had the addressed envelope in hand and were taking it to the post office. For such a small job, she made me feel like it was her most important job. Her fee was so reasonable it was amazing. I will definitely work with her for all our day-of needs like place cards and signs. What a great local vendor!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kathy · Married on 11/11/2017

I called Diane on Friday... dropped off everything that evening and she was finished with them on Saturday. She also had some extra envelopes that was a better fit for our invites and she offered those in to me at no extra change, which saved me a good amount of money. I highly recommend her and will be using her for other print jobs I will be needing.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Rose · Married on 10/07/2017

Diane has been and continues to be exceptionally professional, responsive and gracious. Diane has gone above and beyond to help our family get our invitations out to our loved ones. She spotted spelling errors (mine) on the invites I had ordered and helped me resolve the issue with the vendor. Then, because I was traveling when they arrived, she took care of everything that needed to be done. We will continue to work with her for place cards, large seating chart, menu cards, signs and any other printing needs we may have. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 09/09/2017

Diane did a fabulous job on our Save the dates. So much so that we went back for our wedding and rehearsal invites. She is so, so reasonably priced and very quick! One day turn around and the product looks beautiful! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Mariella · Married on 07/17/2017

I cannot make a higher recommendation than Tampa Calligraphy. In today's digital age, there are many options for ordering invitations and wedding supplies, but everything is online and it's difficult (sometimes impossible) to get someone on the phone to answer questions and help with the process. Diane at Tampa Calligraphy answers the phone every time, and if she is with another bride, she will always call back asap. She spent about 30 minutes talking to me on the phone and answering questions before I even made an appointment to work with her. She makes the daunting process of designing and ordering wedding invitations VERY easy! Most of all, Diane is incredibly knowledgeable and well-versed in weddings and wedding etiquette. She is very personable and easy to work with. She sat down with my fiancé and me to help create invitations that were a perfect mix of both our personalities. Her services are FAST and make you feel like you are the most important bride in the world. I will recommend her to everyone I know! Diane really helps take the stress OUT of designing and ordering any wedding print materials. Thank you Tampa Calligraphy for helping make our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ciara · Married on 07/02/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Diane to select and create wedding invitations. The ability to have the option of full service (from ordering to mailing) alleviated a great deal of pressure to meet deadlines. Diane has a wealth of experience and knowledge of area wedding vendors. Diane responded quickly to emails and phone calls and was always willing to lend friendly guidance.

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Stefany

Stefany · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful service! I can't say enough wonderful things about the beautiful work that Tampa Calligraphy delivers. Fair prices and quick turnaround times. Besides Wonderful customer service all around.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Cheryl · Married on 06/03/2017

Highly, highly recommend! I had the pleasure of working with Diane when we used her calligraphy services for my niece's wedding documents. I can't begin to tell you how amazingly talented Diane is. Every detail was perfect, and her calligraphy has set a new bar for weddings. She made the entire invitation designing and ordering process easy and very affordable. We could not have been happier with the finished products (invitations, response cards, reservation cards, envelopes and programs). She performed the services from start to finish: designing, addressing and mailing the material to the guest. She was responsive and timely and didn't even blink when I came to her with a few last minute changes and additions. Diane is an expertise in her professional, and I would use her again in a heartbeat. Diane is a one stop shop.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Julie · Married on 05/27/2017

I would definitely recommend Diane. She did a beautiful job on our envelops and we found her to be so pleasant and professional to work with. I am looking forward to having her do our place cards, menus and some signs. She is extremely prompt in getting her work completed and we appreciate the value that we received.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Rochelle · Married on 04/29/2017

Diane is absolutely wonderful! Her work is pure perfection. From prices, to printing quality on the envelopes, to turn around time..flawless. She is very passionate with her work and gets the job done quickly! I couldn't have picked a better person to do the job :)

Sent on 01/24/2017

Sheri · Married on 04/22/2017

I worked with Diane on my calligraphy for my envelopes and she did such a fabulous job! She also worked on my programs and seating chart! She can do some exceptional things with printed paper - I highly recommend her for all of your wedding paper needs!!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Caroline · Married on 04/08/2017

Diane was friendly, personable, and accommodating. She completed my order very quickly. Her work is very classy and of high quality.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Joelle · Married on 04/08/2017

Diane did a fantastic job addressing my invitations. Small job, but they looked beautiful.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Kristina · Married on 04/08/2017

If you are looking for a calligrapher, you have absolutely found her. I could not say better things about Diane! She is so very nice and so responsive. I sent her our information in multiple emails over multiple days and she was so gracious and very quick with everything. I was able to pick up everything I sent her within days and I could not be happier. I am so excited to use our name cards for our wedding reception, signage for our reception, itineraries for our welcome bags and name cards for our rehearsal dinner. We have a large guest list and Diane took so much stress off of me by writing each name, table number and entrée choice perfectly. She even has the really nice pictures to use as entrée choices, top quality paper and very reasonable prices. I cannot say enough great things and we will definitely be using Diane for any of our calligraphy/printing needs in the future. Thanks so much Diane! It was truly a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Juan Pablo · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing experience with Tampa calligraphy!
    Picking invitations, place cards menus, escort cards can be really overwhelming; however, going to Tampa calligraphy was the best choice not just because we saved half of the price compare to other vendors but also the personable experience. Diane was always available even on Sundays and the years of experience she has shows in her work. I will and I have recommended friends and family to Tampa Calligraphy, and will go back to her without a second thought

Sent on 03/03/2017

Sabrina · Married on 02/25/2017

Diane is absolutely wonderful!!! She created signs, escort and place cards for my upcoming wedding in February. I cannot say enough good things about Diane - she is very knowledgeable and is able to create anything needed. I gave her a few ideas with signs I wanted for the wedding such as for guestbook, gifts, signature drinks, favors and hash tag signs and all turned out beautiful!! She sends you a proof of each item prior to printing so you know what it would look like. Also, she is very fast with turnaround times and very reasonable prices. I completely recommend Diane and will use her going forward for any stationary items needed!! Thank you :)

Sent on 01/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/14/2017

I love using Diane's services!! I used her to do my wedding invitations and I came back to her to do my holiday card envelopes too!! She's amazing!!

Sent on 11/10/2017