Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

270 | Tampa, FL

270 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

Sarah W. · Married on 05/29/2019

Beautiful, original announcements!

I have worked with Diane on several occasions to create high school graduation announcements for my three children. Since 2013, I have worked with this company. The invitations were thoughtfully done, original and creative. Diane is very easy to work with, she is my go-to for any type of announcement and/or invitation.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2019

All I can say is WOW!

Diane is amazing to work with, flexible and really tries to make the customer happy. I have sent her several revisions and she has never once made me feel bad about it. Her work is impeccable! Would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone!
    Rebecca G

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Sylvana

Sylvana M. · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!

They were recommended to me by a very nice place so I had to try them and believe me, best decision ever! Everyone loved my invitations and got sooo many complements!!! In addition it was so easy to work with them and I felt like I knew them for years even though it was my first time using them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! The work is amazing and they are very flexible and knowledgeable !

Sent on 08/17/2019

Kristine · Married on 03/30/2019

Diane made everything easy, seamless and beautiful!

Diane was seriously awesome! She was so tech savvy - her templates were easy to use, she sent proofs, and her process was so seamless. She sticks to her 24 hour turn around, and her envelopes and her seating charts turned out gorgeous with no errors. She knew just the right fonts and colors to recommend, and made everything so easy! Loved working with her.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Lillian C. · Married on 03/29/2019

Above & Beyond in Every Way

Diane of Tampa Calligraphy worked with me on every detail to realize my vision for our wedding invitations, and we are over the moon about the final product. Diane turns the impossible into a tangible product, does not accept “no” for an answer from other vendors, is very responsive, flexible with meeting times, and extremely communicative about the processes and progress. We had a very short planning period for our wedding (three and a half months!), first reached out to Diane less than three months before the wedding, and she managed to get our invitations done to land in our guests’ mailboxes with seven weeks to spare before our wedding. Our guests were very impressed with the invitations, which helped set the right tone for our black tie wedding. It is, after all, the first impression your guests get of the wedding!
    Our invitations consisted of a calligraphed envelope, custom-printed stock pocket folder, a invitation card mounted in the interior of the pocket folder, with cards in the pocket for RSVP and additional events. My graphic designer friend designed everything based on sketches I gave her and then Diane literally put everything onto paper.
    Diane tracked down pocket folders and matching envelopes in the size, color and shape I wanted. Since we had a short time frame, we could not have custom pocket folders made so tracking down stock folders that matched my vision was not an easy task.
    I wanted a custom design printed in thermography onto the pocket folders, which, after speaking with several thermography printers and doing a failed test run with one of them, seemed impossible. We thought we'd have to change the printing method in order to get the design printed onto the folders. Diane spent hours figuring it out, and by some miracle got the folders thermography-printed with my custom design.
    She also introduced me to a local calligrapher whose prices were unbeatable and work was stunning. He did all of the envelope addressing, and Diane had the return address thermographied on the flap.
    The main invitation was printed using three different printing methods - letterpress in two colors, blind letterpress and gold foiling. The ink was beautifully done, the gold foiling was crisp, and the cardstock Diane picked out was perfect to display all of this. The additional cards were letterpress in two colors on the same cardstock as the main invitation. The printing was consistent throughout all 125 invitations and cards we printed
    The final invitation suite was unbelievably gorgeous - I couldn't have imagined anything better. It all conveyed the elegance and timelessness we were trying to achieve. Everyone was impressed with the final product – our guests, our graphic designer, people at the post office and even our other wedding vendors who have seen dozens, if not hundreds, of wedding invitations.
    I'm a perfectionist and very hands-on with my creative endeavors, and to find someone who can manage and exceed my expectations is rare and cherished. Diane goes above & beyond for her brides!
    If you are a bride and/or groom in Tampa Bay looking for someone to translate your vision into the ultimate paper product, you have found the person in Diane at Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Linda · Married on 03/24/2019

Beautiful invitations

Diane was wonderful, in every way. We had a short time to get things ordered, addressed and mailed out and Diane made everything work out so smoothly and stress free. She knows exactly how to properly address, organize and mail invitations out on time. The calligraphy was beautiful. Diane went over and above in helping me and was very pleasant and easy to work with. Diane was available when ever I had my many questions and She knows all the answers. Thank you Diane for all you did for us and for the beautiful invitations.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Kayla · Married on 03/23/2019

DO NOT look anywhere else!

I had an amazing experience! Diane responded to my emails very promptly and answered all my questions! Most importantly, my invite envelopes look fantastic and professionally done! They were done in 24 hours and very affordable! I would highly recommended Diane and her work to anybody!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Treva · Married on 03/03/2019

I am so happy I found Tampa Calligraphy, Diane is a joy to work with! I needed a quick turnaround on the address printing for my Save the Date envelopes and Tampa Calligraphy had them ready within 24 hours. The quality of the work was beautiful. Her professionalism and responsiveness is outstanding. It is so nice to find a vendor that makes the stress of planning a wedding a little easier. I will definitely be using Tampa Calligraphy again!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly Recommend

Diane was super easy to work with. She responds quickly, is flexible with scheduling meetings, and has quick turn around times. She knows stationary etiquette (something I know very little about) and had great suggestions for how to address our invitations.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Madge · Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful work with extremely fast turnaround times

Diane designed and produced programs for my daughter’s wedding, a welcome sign and the matching seating chart. She was extremely easy to work with and incredibly fast. I would give her the information and she would have it designed and a proof to us the next day. We kept adding information to the program and Diane never got upset nor did she charge us for the multiple proofs she sent us because we kept changing our minds. The final products were beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. We would definitely recommend Tampa Calligraphy and Diane.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Jenn · Married on 01/19/2019

Stationary

This is my second time using the service! Amazing all around! Will use again in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

Had a wonderful experience using Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Kristin · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful!!

Diane is amazing to work with. She is quick to respond and our envelopes and place cards look awesome! So happy with this company!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Susan · Married on 12/01/2018

Diane was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Don’t look anywhere else!

Working with Diane was everything and more! Her patience, flexibility and attention to detail surpassed all expectations. Truly knows her stuff and goes above and beyond for her clients. Our invitations, signage, menus, programs, table numbers, seating charts.... you name it, Diane did it!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Maryellen · Married on 11/10/2018

Diane is incredible and so easy to work with! She made save the dates, wedding invitations and rehearsal dinner invitations such a breeze for us and I would highly recommend using her!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carolyn L. · Married on 11/04/2018

Diane Is A Professional At Her Craft

My experience with Diane was awesome! Diane is a professional at her craft, she listened to our wants and offered outstanding recommendations for us to consider. I will have no need to seek another vendor in the future. You will never regret your decision to have Diane as part of your wedding experience!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kyla · Married on 10/27/2018

Tampa Calligraphy was a lifesaver when my envelopes from Zazzle failed to ship after a month. I can’t believe how quickly Diane did the addresses on my envelopes, the quality was amazing and very budget friendly. She was so easy to work with- I wish I would’ve found her earlier in my wedding process.

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent Service

I would 100% recommend Diane. From the beginning, she was incredibly easy to communicate with and detailed exactly what she could offer. When I met her, she was very easy to talk to. When she heard my vision, she knew exactly how to put it on paper. She seriously tried everything in her power to make the process easy for me. After seeing my beautiful invitations, I knew she was the only person I would go to for my escort cards. I can’t say enough good things about her.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Judith · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Diane to create our wedding invitations. We wanted the invitations to set the tone for our black tie wedding without breaking the bank. Diane's attention to detail is exactly what you want when sending formal wedding announcements. She took care of everything and we couldn't be more pleased with the final product. We've received numerous compliments on our invitations.

We also purchased our guest escort cards and table numbers from Diane. She went above and beyond to make sure we had them on time, even mailing them to our destination wedding address. Highly recommend Diane for any of your paper needs!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing, affordable, flexible, QUALITY

Diane has been nothing short of amazing ! She really does take care of her brides !!! She has so much patience and wants to make sure you’ve LOVE the product. She’s very flexible and keeps you in the loop constantly ! If you need a calligrapher she’s your girl !!!
    She’ll stay in your price range and sets up time to go through proofs with you !

Sent on 02/12/2019

Rose · Married on 05/31/2018

Diane saved the day for us!! Our RSVP envelopes came in without an address on them. We called Tampa Calligraphy in a panic and they understood our significant time crunch, took care of everything, and had them back to me in just a few hours...and they’re beautiful! She even noticed a few mistakes on our invitation envelopes that we ordered elsewhere and made us new, corrected ones on the spot. Diane went above and beyond for this stressed bride. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Gina · Married on 05/19/2018

Tampa Calligraphy did an amazing job printing our wedding invitation envelopes and our reception table place cards. Diane was an absolutely pleasure to work with. She was so kind, professional, extremely responsive, and went above and beyond to ensure our envelopes and place cards were perfect and exactly how we wanted them. The turnaround time was so fast…we had our envelopes and place cards in no time after placing our order. We received so many compliments on how beautiful they looked. We would highly recommend working with Tampa Calligraphy for your wedding calligraphy needs or for any special event..,you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Luis · Married on 05/12/2018

Diane does professional work and is get responsive. She's also fun to work with.

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer F. · Married on 04/28/2018

Tampa's Best Calligraphy

I've had the pleasure to work with Diane on numerous occasions and I will continue to use her services. She does an excellent job and if you're not sure on what you exactly want she provides you with ideas on how to make your special day more memorable!

Sent on 07/06/2019