Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

259 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

1 User photo

jenn · Married on 01/19/2019

Stationary

This is my second time using the service! Amazing all around! Will use again in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

Had a wonderful experience using Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 09/22/2018

kristin · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful!!

Diane is amazing to work with. She is quick to respond and our envelopes and place cards look awesome! So happy with this company!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Susan · Married on 12/01/2018

Diane was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Don’t look anywhere else!

Working with Diane was everything and more! Her patience, flexibility and attention to detail surpassed all expectations. Truly knows her stuff and goes above and beyond for her clients. Our invitations, signage, menus, programs, table numbers, seating charts.... you name it, Diane did it!

Sent on 01/05/2019

MaryEllen · Married on 11/10/2018

Diane is incredible and so easy to work with! She made save the dates, wedding invitations and rehearsal dinner invitations such a breeze for us and I would highly recommend using her!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carolyn Luis · Married on 11/04/2018

Diane Is A Professional At Her Craft

My experience with Diane was awesome! Diane is a professional at her craft, she listened to our wants and offered outstanding recommendations for us to consider. I will have no need to seek another vendor in the future. You will never regret your decision to have Diane as part of your wedding experience!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kyla · Married on 10/27/2018

Tampa Calligraphy was a lifesaver when my envelopes from Zazzle failed to ship after a month. I can’t believe how quickly Diane did the addresses on my envelopes, the quality was amazing and very budget friendly. She was so easy to work with- I wish I would’ve found her earlier in my wedding process.

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent Service

I would 100% recommend Diane. From the beginning, she was incredibly easy to communicate with and detailed exactly what she could offer. When I met her, she was very easy to talk to. When she heard my vision, she knew exactly how to put it on paper. She seriously tried everything in her power to make the process easy for me. After seeing my beautiful invitations, I knew she was the only person I would go to for my escort cards. I can’t say enough good things about her.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Judith · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Diane to create our wedding invitations. We wanted the invitations to set the tone for our black tie wedding without breaking the bank. Diane's attention to detail is exactly what you want when sending formal wedding announcements. She took care of everything and we couldn't be more pleased with the final product. We've received numerous compliments on our invitations.

We also purchased our guest escort cards and table numbers from Diane. She went above and beyond to make sure we had them on time, even mailing them to our destination wedding address. Highly recommend Diane for any of your paper needs!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing, affordable, flexible, QUALITY

Diane has been nothing short of amazing ! She really does take care of her brides !!! She has so much patience and wants to make sure you’ve LOVE the product. She’s very flexible and keeps you in the loop constantly ! If you need a calligrapher she’s your girl !!!
    She’ll stay in your price range and sets up time to go through proofs with you !

Sent on 02/12/2019

Rose · Married on 05/31/2018

Diane saved the day for us!! Our RSVP envelopes came in without an address on them. We called Tampa Calligraphy in a panic and they understood our significant time crunch, took care of everything, and had them back to me in just a few hours...and they’re beautiful! She even noticed a few mistakes on our invitation envelopes that we ordered elsewhere and made us new, corrected ones on the spot. Diane went above and beyond for this stressed bride. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Gina · Married on 05/19/2018

Tampa Calligraphy did an amazing job printing our wedding invitation envelopes and our reception table place cards. Diane was an absolutely pleasure to work with. She was so kind, professional, extremely responsive, and went above and beyond to ensure our envelopes and place cards were perfect and exactly how we wanted them. The turnaround time was so fast…we had our envelopes and place cards in no time after placing our order. We received so many compliments on how beautiful they looked. We would highly recommend working with Tampa Calligraphy for your wedding calligraphy needs or for any special event..,you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Luis · Married on 05/12/2018

Diane does professional work and is get responsive. She's also fun to work with.

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Fernandez · Married on 04/28/2018

Tampa's Best Calligraphy

I've had the pleasure to work with Diane on numerous occasions and I will continue to use her services. She does an excellent job and if you're not sure on what you exactly want she provides you with ideas on how to make your special day more memorable!

Sent on 07/06/2019

kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Tampa Calligraphy I have to say is one of the easiest, customer service friendly, and considerate companies to work with. Diane is incredibly knowledgeable with addressing invitations, which was so helpful for me. Also, I have to say without a doubt that the calligraphy printing process with the company was so easy. I believe the company actually helped me out with organizing my spreadsheet for names and addresses. I could not recommend a better company to work with than Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Susan · Married on 04/14/2018

From start to finish Diane was extremely helpful,
    Easy to work with and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for beautiful calligraphy for their wedding invitations!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Christine · Married on 04/14/2018

Diane was referred to me by another bride. She is extremely responsive and has fast turn around time. She works hard to get you what your exactly asking for. Can’t go wrong for your wedding paper needs!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Meagan · Married on 03/17/2018

Diane was great to work with! She responds to emails in a timely manner. She also completes orders quickly. I needed my envelopes addressed and they look great! I am going to be ordering invitations next through her! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Diane is fantastic. My step mother used her for her wedding and suggested her to me because of how thrilled she was with her service. I can see why! She was so accommodating and helpful, she listened and helped guide me and made this confusing process easy and FUN! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Diane was so great. I couldn't be more happier with the way our wedding invitations came out. She had them done with in 2 days. I would recommend her to anyone needing any type of calligraphy.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Ariel · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot thank Diane enough for all her help in our wedding day. Whether it was invitations, day of signage and programs, everything was done perfectly and fast! Diane has been great in communicating with me and as a bride, that is a must have! There has not been one single thing that I have asked for that Diane hasn't been able to do and I am extremely grateful for that! Thank you Diane!

-Ariel

Sent on 12/01/2017

Johanna · Married on 01/19/2018

Amazing!!!

I worked with Diane last minute to create sitting cards for my wedding. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for a long time and when I decided I wanted to do small sitting cards, it was two weeks before my wedding! I know...so I bought some cute floral cards I found online and researched places where I could have calligraphy done and I am so glad Diane was one of the first vendors I called. She was awesome and very responsive from out very first conversation. She worked with me to produce exactly what I wanted and she was able to get all my place cards done within days! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Audrey · Married on 12/30/2017

Diane was great - a lot of fun to work with!
    She knows the proper etiquette for wording, she’s thorough and always has a quick turnaround.
    She does it all - from card stock, to color, from printing to assembly, from addressing to postage. She also did our place cards.

We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and would certainly recommend her.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Liza · Married on 12/09/2017

I am so pleased with Diane's service!! I had a small rush job due to an error where we were missing an addressed envelope for a wedding invitation. I called Diane in the morning, and by that afternoon we had the addressed envelope in hand and were taking it to the post office. For such a small job, she made me feel like it was her most important job. Her fee was so reasonable it was amazing. I will definitely work with her for all our day-of needs like place cards and signs. What a great local vendor!

Sent on 10/06/2017