Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 5
Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 6
Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 7

Rose · Married on 05/26/2018

Awesome..... Lindsey and her team of Alexis and Tiffany were fabulous. The bride, the bridesmaids and the honored family looked beautiful. They were on time and they knew how to do this!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2018

We were so happy to have Darby do our makeup for my daughters wedding! She was professional from the trial to the morning of the wedding! She listened to what each girl in our party of 8 and gave us the look we each wanted. We were all very happy. And she was done with all of us as scheduled, lashes and all! Thank you Darby! You made our wedding day makeup beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Sinead · Married on 05/25/2018

I worked with Jody and Cristina for my wedding and there are not enough words to describe how amazing of a job they did. My bridal party was extremely happy with their hair and make-up. As a bride, I wanted to feel stunning and yet still look like myself. Jody and Cristina truly capitalized on what I was picturing in my head of what I would look like on my wedding day. TMHA truly exceeded my expectations. Hands down will recommend Cristina, Jody, and the whole company to everyone!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Erika · Married on 05/17/2018

Darby was incredible! Not only was she fun to hang around but she was an absolute professional. She was super cute to boot but it looked like she spent an hour on our makeup. Highly recommend her!! Can’t wait to book her for our next event!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 8
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 9

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry. My hair was from Melanie and she also did my 6 bridesmaids, mom, and flower girl. She did such an amazing job on every single girl. She took the time to listen to what they wanted and then delivered and did so efficiently! She is so sweet and talented! My hair was exactly how I always dreamed it would be! My make up was Adriana and I feel so lucky to have had her! Her makeup skills are the BEST! Everyone was so pleased with it, even my picky bridesmaids! She even made me tear up when she showed me my finished look in the mirror! It’s not only her skills but also how sweet, caring, bubbly, and attentive she is. I definitely had the dream team! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 10
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 11
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 12

Tish · Married on 04/21/2018

They are absolutely amazing!!!!!! Jody did my girls and my hair. She did an incredible job. She really listens to exactly what you want. Cristina did my girls and my makeup. She did an absolutely stunning job!! She knew exactly what I wanted with just a few questions. They were both very timely and so easy to talk to. Everything about the experience was great. Both ladies made me feel beautiful and special on my big day. I truly did not have to worry about a single thing. The timeline was prepared and executed for me. I just had to sit back and relax. Great company. I love what they do!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Marina · Married on 04/21/2018

My wedding was back in April and I'm a little late with this but Tamara and her team are amazing! From day one, they responded so quickly and was very accommodating when it came to planning my trial (since I was from out-of-town). Her and her team were so great in listening to me and how I wanted my look to stand out on my special day. I had a bridal party of 10 bridesmaids as well as my mom and mother-in-law. They were able to stick to my tight schedule on the day of and finish a little ahead of schedule. The week of, Sabrina, my hair stylist was able to go over my schedule with me to make sure that our plan was good and ready to go for the day of.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 13
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 14
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 15
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 16
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 17

samantha · Married on 04/21/2018

Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry was an absolute dream to work with. They took the stress of hair and makeup completely out of my wedding day. Lindsey gave my bridesmaids and me our amazing hairstyles, and Noemi made our makeup picture-perfect. They were patient, extraordinarily professional, very upbeat (even at the crack of dawn!), and they listened so carefully to what each of my girls wanted. I was in awe of how absolutely gorgeous everybody’s makeup and hairstyles turned out. My bridesmaids were also raving about how great their hair and makeup turned out. Nothing but compliments from all of us for the wonderful work Tamara’s team did!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Tamara Makeup & Hair was absolutely amazing! Tamara is very easy to work with and get a hold of. She truly tries to understand your vision and will set you up with the make-up & hair artists that will best give you the look you want for your big day. I was lucky to work with Jody & Jolisa and they were an amazing duo! They were absolutely wonderful to work with and made my wedding day so relaxing and fun for me & my bridal party. We received so many compliments on our hair & make-up! My bridesmaids and I truly looked and felt our best — our hair & make-up was glamorous, beautiful and lasted the entire day & night. I HIGHLY recommend Jody & Jolisa for any event you may need to get a little extra glammed up for!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Rosa · Married on 04/07/2018

Everyone was so amazing and fun to work with! I especially want to thank Adriana and Alexis for making me so beautiful!! Would highly recommend these girls to all my friends!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/17/2018

I could not more highly recommend Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry! Tamara's business is ran incredibly well and I could not have been a more satisfied bride (or had a more satisfied bridal party for that matter!). Aside from being outstanding makeup and hair artists, Tamara and her girls were such a blast to be around. They have upbeat and positive energy and genuinely contributed to having a great time getting ready on the big day! My makeup and hair lasted all day and night and I received so many compliments on my look they gave me! They listen and they truly care about everyone feelings beautiful and confident and I am beyond thrilled to have picked Tamara and her girls for such an important job!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Jackie · Married on 02/03/2018

Adriana made me feel super special, beautiful, and magical! She listened and did exactly what I wanted! Her work is amazing and will go back her!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Catherine · Married on 01/27/2018

My dress shop recommended Tamara’s to me. I am a very picky person when it comes to my hair and makeup, but I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out on my wedding. Tamara Hair and Makeup Artistry were willing to make any modifications requested. They were punctual and friendly. The girls in my bridal party and my mom LOVED their hair and hair and makeup as well. We all felt our prettiest selves!! I loved using Tamara’s!!!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Jacklyn · Married on 01/12/2018

Quality team that does quality work!! Nina did make makeup and it came out fantastic. She made me feel comfortable the whole time and I couldn’t be happier with results! Everything was to my liking and I definitely will recommend to my friends and family. Thanks for making me look fabulous.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Heather · Married on 12/30/2017

Tamara and her team were amazing. They were good about answering emails and calls and any questions I had. Tamara made good suggestions and was there with her team (I had Tamara, Lindsay, and 2 other assistants) at 5:15am and they were done before our 10:30am timeline with 12 girls! The way they did everyone's hair and makeup was awesome! I really thought every one of my girls and I looked beautiful and that is such an amazing feeling to feel on such a big day! I have been a bridesmaid in many weddings and my wedding was the first wedding I had ever been involved in that I have not had to go to the bathroom to add/tweak or change anything after everything was done! Thank you ladies! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 12/09/2017

Words cannot describe my incredible experience with Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry, and when I say experience, I mean it was more than your typical hair and makeup service. You can sense the passion for making their clients feel and look beautiful. Not only is Tamara and her team amazing and skilled at what they do, but their level of professionalism and attention to detail is second to none.

From my initial inquiry, to the trial and follow-up calls, Tamara (owner/senior makeup artist) and Jenine (hair stylist) were there every step of the way to answer questions and give me confidence that the morning of my wedding would run smoothly. We went over details and came up with a day-of timeline—and to an anxious, detail-oriented person like me, this is EVERYTHING.

Tamara, Jenine, and three assistants worked on my bridal party the morning of my wedding—arriving at 5:45am to set up and make sure they were ready to get 12 women through hair and makeup before the photographer arrived at 10:30am. I am so pleased with how everything went, and honestly, it was the first time I felt calm in the months leading up to my wedding.

Now for the best part: I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. Seeing myself for the first time in full hair, flawless makeup, and my wedding dress is a moment I will never forget. It really was a dream come true! In addition, my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law looked absolutely gorgeous, and I know they all felt it too.

Thank you Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry for your outstanding services. Your team is truly the best!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 18
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 19
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 20
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 21
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 22
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 23

Shannon · Married on 12/02/2017

Tamara and her team are the best! They did all the girls hair and make up for my brothers wedding in May. I feel in love with the way they did my hair and make up that I cancelled who I original had booked for my wedding this December to have Tamara's team come and be there on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Anastasia · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot tell you how amazing this team was to work with. They were beyond accommodating to my extremely large bridal party. I did a last minute makeup artist change and it went off without a hitch. They were so understanding of my needs and honestly it all turned out perfect. Jenine NAILED my hair. It was absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments. Cristina KILLED my makeup. I am extremely picky about my makeup and again I switched to her the last minute without her even doing a trial before and I so happy with the results. It was the perfect balance of fierce and soft. Cannot say anything better.

THANK YOU TAMARA AND TEAM FOR BEING SO FLEXIBLE AND MAKING MY DAY EVEN MORE AMAZING!!

- Anna

Sent on 12/18/2017

Rhana · Married on 11/04/2017

I had a great experience! Cristina and Jenine did a stellar job and totally nailed the look me and my bridesmaids were going for. They were so easy going and definitely made sure the stress levels stayed low. I would definitely recommend this team for anyone wedding day or special event.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

All of my girls, myself included, looked flawlessly gorgeous! Christina was professional, personable & an amazing artist to work with! 10 stars for Tamera Makeup & Hair artistry! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 24

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

This is by far the best company ever! I loved Adriana and Terry! They made me look absolutely stunning, they made me feel very comfortable and made my experience so special! I highly recommend these ladies! Thanks again dolls!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Tamara & Jody are hands down the best hair and makeup artists you will find!! My entire bridal party was blown away by how quick and professional they were! Even through a VERY rainy day all of my guests kept asking for Tamara and Jody's information because of how amazing the make up and hair held throughout the entire day/night! My last picture looked the same as the first picture of the day! You will not regret booking through Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry :)

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

One of the best decisions I made when wedding planning is hiring Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry. My bridesmaids and I felt so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day because of them. Getting ready that morning was so stress free because of them. I HIGHLY recommend them to all brides!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Regina · Married on 10/13/2017

I had Jolisa and Jenine for my wedding. Communication was great from the start, I worked with Tamara to set up the makeup trial. The day of my trial, Jolisa and Jenine listened exactly to what I envisioned looking like, and then made it even better. I look very young for my age, so it was important for me to look like myself, but like a woman, not a teenager. Jolisa and Jenine really went above and beyond to make me feel great. My makeup, done by Jolisa, looked amazing and enhanced my favorite features. Jenine took the pictures I had for my hair ideas and combined them to make a unique, beautiful hairstyle. The day of my wedding, they were on time and got to work right away. They did hair and makeup for me, five bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, and my flower girl. They were super efficient but kept the mood light and fun. All of us looked amazing and our hair and makeup stayed all day, even in the Chicago wind during pictures (and we were right off the lake for a good portion of them!) and dancing the night away at our reception! I would highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Jolissa and Adriana did such an amazing job doing the makeup for my wedding. Jolissa and Adriana did makeup for 14 girls total include me ( the bride) and finished in a timely manner so that we could take pictures with the photographer before the ceremony. This is my second time getting make up done by Jolissa for a wedding (my friend used her for her wedding as well) and it was as amazing as the first time and she even remembered the girls that she did in that wedding too. I've already recommended both Jolissa and Adriana to my friends that are getting married!

Sent on 10/25/2017