102 Reviews for Talon Winery

Cocktail Reception (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Limited Bar (1)
102 Talon Winery Reviews

Awesome Venue and great wine! Lauren was fantastic!

Profile Picture Audrey, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake

We loved Talon winery! The event planner and staff were absolutely fabulous. They were so responsive to all of my questions and changes! Would highly recommend such a versatile venue to make so many visions come true! The barn is air conditioned which is a game changer for summer weddings!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire experience with Talon was amazing. The whole staff was kind and helped us with everything we needed and the place is gorgeous. The only thing I would have liked to be different is being able to put up decorations the day before so it wasn’t a huge rush on the wedding day, but it was outdoors so we understood why we couldn’t. Not much you can do about that. If we could do it all over again we would do it again at Talon!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Talon Winery is a beautiful setting and the facilities and staff are outstanding! We enjoyed every moment, even the work to set up and clean up! Very helpful and easy to work with. Communication was never an
issue. Couldn't be happier that we chose Talon Winery for our daughters wedding!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Talon was amazing! The venue is beautiful and the staff were great to work with. Our wedding was better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend Talon to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Talon Winery was absolutely perfect. No matter what questions I had or what time I asked them I received a prompt answer as well as suggestions. This venue is well kept, beautiful, and spacious. The pictures were phenomenal! I recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect location for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Tessa, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thanks Lauren, Talon and Staff. Everyone was helpful and wonderful. The day was amazing

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I loved everything about Talon. I am a very indecisive person and as soon as I walked inside I had a feeling of peace that this was the place for our wedding. We were able to come look at it several times to get an idea of how we wanted to decorate and Lauren was absolutely amazing. I reached out to her with several questions leading up to the wedding and she was quick to respond and so very helpful. I highly recommend Talon for your dream wedding.

Photos
Profile Picture Porsche, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite

The customer service we received from Lauren at Talon Winery was absolutely outstanding! The venue and bridal suite was beautiful and it was everything I could have asked for on my very special day!

Profile Picture Becca, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The pavilion was a great place to have a wedding reception!

Profile Picture Sunny, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Talon is such a beautiful wedding venue! Lauren was incredible throughout the whole wedding planning process! I made a couple complicated requests and Lauren made sure to communicate everything very clearly! The cost of everything was provided up front with zero hidden fees. We absolutly love Talon as our venue! It was magistic walking down the aisle to see my groom!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Talon Winery location is beautiful. We were so thankful to have found a wonderful location with such a kind and joyful staff.

Profile Picture Medhanit, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Talon Winery has a breathtaking landscape and a great facility to host a wedding. Lauren is fabulous! She is very responsive to calls, emails, and texts and is always happy to answer any questions that you may have. The bartenders that staff the wedding are extremely polite, friendly, and professional. Our wedding was perfect and I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. The barn was upscale, clean, and elegant for all of our guests.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved talon! Sooooo blessed to be married at talon! Thank you Lauren !!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Talon is a beautiful venue and picture perfect for a wedding. Lauren, the event coordinator was amazing to work with. She was quick to answer ALL the many questions we had throughout the planning process. My husband and I are very happy we chose Talon for our wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Talon Winery was an absolutely beautiful and wonderful location for our wedding reception. It is a gorgeous space, that really doesn't need much decoration either. Lauren, the event coordinator was so easy to work with. She met with us close to 5 or 6 (maybe even more!) times to walk through the barn with us, talk through decoration ideas and help us with the planning. She was so easy to get a hold of, and always responded in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend tying the knot at talon!

Profile Picture katie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on a Thursday to save some money on the venue, as well as other services. Lauren was a great help in helping us find what services we'd need. We had some changes during the last month of wedding planning, and they graciously accommodated our requests with no problem at all.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Talon! From start to finish, the process was seamless and easy. Lauren, the coordinator, was fantastic about getting right back to me when I emailed her with questions. There is a reason that so many couples choose to get married at Talon! Would definitely recommend this venue for the quality of service we received and the beautiful atmosphere it provided.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the time we visited Talon Winery we fell in love with the vineyard, the barn and the pond! Lauren guided us effortlessly through all the decisions that had to be made! The day of the wedding we had two wonderful associates that helped make the day absolutely perfect. Sunny made sure that everything was clean and in working order for the day and Angel was our bartender. Angel was loved by all the guests! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue!

Profile Picture Terra, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the privilege of working with Lauren Manuel for my big wedding day. Lauren was incredibly helpful and available for any and all of my questions, needs, and repeated questions. I felt so comfortable that the wedding would go smoothly because Lauren constantly put my mind at ease. You cannot ask for a better person to walk with you on your crazy journey. I now consider her a friend and I would recommend her to anyone interested in having their wedding at Talon. It was my dream come true because Lauren made it happen.

Enough about Lauren, the venue was magical and completely worth every penny. The bartenders were wonderful and the wine was even better. My family and I made multiple trips to Talon for wine tasting and to soak in the atmosphere. Everyone is friendly and easy going. Loved every second at Talon.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lauren was absolutely amazing. She made everything so easy, and answered all 1,000 of our questions. She was so patient and kind throughout the whole process, and we really couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue.

Profile Picture Brittnie, 4/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for picturesque, rustic and elegance, and natural beauty as your background for a near future celebration look no further! Talon Winery and Vineyard has all that and more. I have known the Talon Winery Family for over 7 years and loved every moment from the fantastic wines, gorgeous landscape, smiling faces and direction for perfection for any event. We recently held our wedding celebration on the vineyard, patio happy hour and barn reception at Talon Winery and I could not have had a more wonderful experience. We live out of state so communication was essential. Lauren was prompt, reassuring,clear and concise and so helpfully in referring vendors, set-up suggestions and last minute details. She made this bride very happy from day one all the way to the ceremony! The bartenders from Talon were professional, flexible and a great reflection of the Talon Family! We just received some of the photos from our photographer and they turned out amazing thanks to the backdrop of Talon Winery and our photographer. If you are thinking about a special event stop here....get in the car, make a phone call or send an e-mail to get started, you will not be disappointed. Much love and thanks to Talon Winery & Vineyard!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lauren was always a call away if she wasn't available (witch she was always available) someone else was there to help. They are friendly and welcoming always. They was easy to work with and with your time too. Their price is the cheapest in town.( we did our homework if you know what I mean.) the venue is breath taken as always. It sure did help me have my dream wedding that I always dreamed of. We was aloud to come and do picture as long as you gave them heads up! If your looking for the rustic barn look talon winery is your place to go!!

Profile Picture Ann, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Talon Winery was in an excellent option for a wedding venue. We planned our wedding in Lexington, KY this March while living in El Paso, TX. We wanted something simple and fun for our family that would bring everyone together and Talon did a great job of accommodating and working with us step by step to make the day the best it could be. Lauren and the ladies at Talon Winery do an excellent job of explaining various options for how to plan and execute your event. They are very supportive, professional, and respectful and we greatly enjoyed working with them. The Vineyard in Lexington is located well enough outside the city to provide a spectacular event in the rolling hills of Kentucky. The expenses were more reasonable compared to other venues and Talon works with you to help find the best vendors to make things even better. The wine was also fantastic. My wife and I really enjoyed the afterglow but many of our guests enjoyed the Chardonnay as well. The setting of the venue through the vineyards, up the hills, and the lake make it a magical setting for your big day.

Profile Picture Christopher, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews