Talon Winery & Vineyards Reviews

Talon Winery & Vineyards 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding at Talon

Talon Winery was the most absolutely beautiful venue! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Everyone was absolutely helpful and our wedding was gorgeous! I would recommend Talon Winery for anyone!

L · Married on 08/11/2018

Talon winery was a great choice for us! We held both the ceremony and reception there for a wedding of 175 people. The space was just right. There was also an outdoor patio that was nice not only for a cocktail hour in between the ceremony and reception, but also for allowing guests to take a breather outside in the evening during the reception. Lauren from Talon winery was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process. Overall, I couldn't have chosen better.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. Best wishes for your future & we hope to see you back at Talon soon!

Audrey · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome Venue and great wine! Lauren was fantastic!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 8
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 9
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 10

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for the review!

Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2018

Talon was more beautiful than we could have hoped. We had our first date there, and it’s also where we got engaged. We were thrilled to have the opportunity to hold our reception there. Lauren was always so pleasant and very easy to work with. I highly recommend this venue!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks for the review, Lindsey! We're glad you share so many good memories at Talon & we hope to see you back soon!

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2018

We loved Talon winery! The event planner and staff were absolutely fabulous. They were so responsive to all of my questions and changes! Would highly recommend such a versatile venue to make so many visions come true! The barn is air conditioned which is a game changer for summer weddings!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks for the review, Andrea!! We're so happy you were satisfied with your experience and wish you all the best :) Come back soon!

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

The entire experience with Talon was amazing. The whole staff was kind and helped us with everything we needed and the place is gorgeous. The only thing I would have liked to be different is being able to put up decorations the day before so it wasn’t a huge rush on the wedding day, but it was outdoors so we understood why we couldn’t. Not much you can do about that. If we could do it all over again we would do it again at Talon!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks for the review, Jennifer. We can't wait to see photos! Congrats on your new marriage & we hope to see you at Talon again soon!

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Talon Winery is a beautiful setting and the facilities and staff are outstanding! We enjoyed every moment, even the work to set up and clean up! Very helpful and easy to work with. Communication was never an
    issue. Couldn't be happier that we chose Talon Winery for our daughters wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks for the review, Liz! We're so glad you had a good experience & we hope to see you back out at Talon again soon!

Brittney · Married on 06/02/2018

Talon was amazing! The venue is beautiful and the staff were great to work with. Our wedding was better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend Talon to anyone!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Brittney! We wish you all the best! Come back and see us :)

Tessa · Married on 05/19/2018

Our experience with Talon Winery was absolutely perfect. No matter what questions I had or what time I asked them I received a prompt answer as well as suggestions. This venue is well kept, beautiful, and spacious. The pictures were phenomenal! I recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect location for any special occasion!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! We wish you the best in your new marriage :)

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Thanks Lauren, Talon and Staff. Everyone was helpful and wonderful. The day was amazing

Sent on 11/20/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate it and hope to see you back soon!

Porsche · Married on 10/27/2017

I loved everything about Talon. I am a very indecisive person and as soon as I walked inside I had a feeling of peace that this was the place for our wedding. We were able to come look at it several times to get an idea of how we wanted to decorate and Lauren was absolutely amazing. I reached out to her with several questions leading up to the wedding and she was quick to respond and so very helpful. I highly recommend Talon for your dream wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 16
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 17
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 18

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks for the review Porsche! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL & we hope to see you back at Talon soon! Congrats!

Becca · Married on 10/07/2017

The customer service we received from Lauren at Talon Winery was absolutely outstanding! The venue and bridal suite was beautiful and it was everything I could have asked for on my very special day!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much Becca! We hope to see you back soon :)

Sunny · Married on 08/26/2017

The pavilion was a great place to have a wedding reception!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks Sunny! Hope to see you back at Talon soon!

Andrea · Married on 08/21/2017

Talon is such a beautiful wedding venue! Lauren was incredible throughout the whole wedding planning process! I made a couple complicated requests and Lauren made sure to communicate everything very clearly! The cost of everything was provided up front with zero hidden fees. We absolutly love Talon as our venue! It was magistic walking down the aisle to see my groom!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you & hope to see you at Talon again in the future!! Best wishes on your new life together :)

Medhanit · Married on 08/10/2017

The Talon Winery location is beautiful. We were so thankful to have found a wonderful location with such a kind and joyful staff.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 19
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 20
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 21
    Talon Winery & Vineyards 22

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Your photos are GORGEOUS! Thanks for the review, we hope to have you back at Talon again soon :)

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2017

Talon Winery has a breathtaking landscape and a great facility to host a wedding. Lauren is fabulous! She is very responsive to calls, emails, and texts and is always happy to answer any questions that you may have. The bartenders that staff the wedding are extremely polite, friendly, and professional. Our wedding was perfect and I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. The barn was upscale, clean, and elegant for all of our guests.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Ashley! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience here at Talon and we hope you'll come back and see us soon! Cheers!

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2017

We loved talon! Sooooo blessed to be married at talon! Thank you Lauren !!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much! Wish you both the best :)

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Talon is a beautiful venue and picture perfect for a wedding. Lauren, the event coordinator was amazing to work with. She was quick to answer ALL the many questions we had throughout the planning process. My husband and I are very happy we chose Talon for our wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad your experience was a good one for your special day - hope to see you at Talon again soon!

katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Talon Winery was an absolutely beautiful and wonderful location for our wedding reception. It is a gorgeous space, that really doesn't need much decoration either. Lauren, the event coordinator was so easy to work with. She met with us close to 5 or 6 (maybe even more!) times to walk through the barn with us, talk through decoration ideas and help us with the planning. She was so easy to get a hold of, and always responded in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend tying the knot at talon!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks for the review, Katie! We wish you the best & hope to see you at Talon again soon :)

Amy · Married on 06/29/2017

We had our wedding on a Thursday to save some money on the venue, as well as other services. Lauren was a great help in helping us find what services we'd need. We had some changes during the last month of wedding planning, and they graciously accommodated our requests with no problem at all.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! We hope to see you at Talon again soon, we wish you the best!
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 06/25/2017

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Talon! From start to finish, the process was seamless and easy. Lauren, the coordinator, was fantastic about getting right back to me when I emailed her with questions. There is a reason that so many couples choose to get married at Talon! Would definitely recommend this venue for the quality of service we received and the beautiful atmosphere it provided.

Terra · Married on 04/30/2017

From the time we visited Talon Winery we fell in love with the vineyard, the barn and the pond! Lauren guided us effortlessly through all the decisions that had to be made! The day of the wedding we had two wonderful associates that helped make the day absolutely perfect. Sunny made sure that everything was clean and in working order for the day and Angel was our bartender. Angel was loved by all the guests! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!! We appreciate you and hope to see you at Talon again soon.

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2017

I had the privilege of working with Lauren Manuel for my big wedding day. Lauren was incredibly helpful and available for any and all of my questions, needs, and repeated questions. I felt so comfortable that the wedding would go smoothly because Lauren constantly put my mind at ease. You cannot ask for a better person to walk with you on your crazy journey. I now consider her a friend and I would recommend her to anyone interested in having their wedding at Talon. It was my dream come true because Lauren made it happen.

Enough about Lauren, the venue was magical and completely worth every penny. The bartenders were wonderful and the wine was even better. My family and I made multiple trips to Talon for wine tasting and to soak in the atmosphere. Everyone is friendly and easy going. Loved every second at Talon.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!! We appreciate it :) We hope you had a great honeymoon, see you at Talon again soon!

Brittnie · Married on 04/20/2017

Lauren was absolutely amazing. She made everything so easy, and answered all 1,000 of our questions. She was so patient and kind throughout the whole process, and we really couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Talon Winery & Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! We hope you had the best wedding day and hope to see you again at Talon!