Tallie Johnson Photography Reviews

16 | Berthoud, CO

16 Reviews for Tallie Johnson Photography

Ashley · Getting married on 02/12/2021

Choosing Tallie as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Other photographers who are harder to work with charge twice as much, and their photos aren't half as good. She is fun, good with organizing the photos and extremely flexible to get the shots that YOU want, and also creative and knowledgeable enough to get the shots you don't know about. I will recommend her to every engaged couple I come across, I'm convinced that in Colorado you can't make a better choice.

Kathy · Married on 07/16/2016

Tallie Johnson was amazing! From the moment I met her, I knew she was a great choice. She was extremely professional and timely in communicating important details of our day. Our engagement session was a little drizzly, but she made it super fun and took gorgeous photos. On the day of the wedding, I felt no stress. She provided me with a schedule in advance and she helped us adjust when things did not go according to plan. Her knowledge of the wedding industry was greatly appreciated and I asked her some very random questions which she helped me answered. Our wedding photos were gorgeous and I treasure them. She even accommodated my weird request to take photos in my wedding dress with yellow rain boots!

Shaundra · Married on 06/18/2016

Natalie did our engagement photos and will soon do our Wedding photos in June. She is awesome! Very professional, and her photos are amazing! She is very organized and detail-oriented; very easy to work with.

Pam · Married on 06/21/2015

My husband and I are the most un-photogenic people alive! We both will dodge out of pictures if at all possible. Tallie and her husband Cody were amazing! They made us, our families, and our wedding party feel secure in their capable lense! I don't think there is another photographer out there that could have done even close to as good of job as Tallie and Cody did!

Tallie not only made me feel comfortable in front of the camera, she also kept us on schedule and in order to make sure we had enough time to capture all of the moments that were important to us. She had everything planned out and even came to our venue before hand to scout out various spots for pictures!

If you are looking for an amazing photographer at a great value with more enthusiasm and talent than you could imagine, then I HIGHLY recommend Tallie!

Elan · Married on 04/25/2015

Tallie was phenomenal! We are so grateful both for her talent and her sweetness, she is so great to work with!

Tallie and Cody were such a joy to have at our wedding, capturing every detail so beautifully and intimately. Easy to work with and flexible to fit your style and desired photo shots, plus some! My family even commented on their professionalism and high quality photography.

Tayler · Married on 09/19/2014

Tallie did such a wonderful job at our wedding. She was on top of everything that needed to be photographed before the ceremony as well as afterwords. She was so kind and sweet to everyone. Her energy and positive attitude definitely brought even more of a fun atmosphere to our wedding day! She was great to work with. I'd reccomend her to anyone!!

• LynnCheri

LynnCheri · Married on 08/09/2014

Natalie is a fun-loving person that can literally work with anyone well. She is quick with poses, she provides fast improve and makes each person feel good about themselves. She took my proposal, engagement and wedding pictures and I could not be happier with her! She is an amazing photographer and she is so flexible and understanding. These big moments in my life would not have been the same without her!

Natalie was honest, sweet, organized and just a wonderful photographer. I never felt like I had to worry about anything and she blessed me and my wife with incredible photos. We hired her to just do our engagement then loved her so much, we carried her through to our wedding. Cannot wait to use her for more milestone events in our lifetime.

Lacey · Married on 08/02/2014

Tallie Johnson Photography made my wedding a dream come true. She brings a wonderful attitude to the day she is so much fun. She was so understanding, and helped with keeping everyone stress free. She is so creative and very Professional. She was so quick to get my photos edited and to me. I hope everyone would use her.

Lacey Lake

Amber · Married on 07/12/2014

Tallie Johnson Photography was absolutely wonderful!! Our pictures turned out fantastic, and she is very easy to work with. I would use her again in the future and recommend her to all my friends and family.

Kayla · Married on 06/04/2014

Natalie and her assistants made us feel comfortable and relaxed during our session before and after the wedding. They captured our setting, decorations, and the mood of our wedding, as well as gave us beautiful pictures of all our guests. We could not have asked for a better experience or better quality pictures.

Kimberly · event on: 05/15/2014

My husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary with a photo shoot with Tallie Johnson and we are so pleased with the incredible memories she captured for us!!! They rival our original wedding photos! We appreciated her ability to listen to our ideas, allow us to improvise, as well as adding her own creativity, all which provided a comfortable and collective atmosphere and an overall wonderful experience. We highly recommend Tallie Johnson for any occasion.

From start to finish, I had an incredible experience with Tallie Johnson and her team. Tallie takes amazing photos using natural light. She caught special moments and got all the classic shots plus a lot of creative ones all her own. She's a lot of fun to work with, very reliable, and I got a TON of compliments from my guests about not only how well the photos turned out, but also how attentive and respectful she and her team were while on the job at the wedding and reception. You'll be in great hands with Tallie and I recommend her and her photos 100%.

Mandy · Married on 09/06/2014

Natalie was very wamr and friendly and VERY easy to work with. The photos turned out great. She certianly had her hands full organizing our large family for photos, very similar to haerding cats, but he handled it well.

• User5617879 · event on: 11/27/2015

1.0

I scheduled a family session after being referred to this photography company. Not only was it very difficult to schedule but the day we were to meet I received an email just a few hours before to cancell. Not even a call. Had I not checked email we would have contined to get ready and been left standing.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Tallie Johnson Photography's reply:

Hello there! I am so sorry that I offered to reschedule your session due to me having the flu and being sick and that you did not feel comfortable rescheduling. I treat my clients with the upmost respect and value so I do apologize if that did not display well through our email conversations. I wish you the best and hope you have a great day.