Tailored Dream Events Reviews

Tailored Dream Events 5
  • Valentina

Valentina Pozzi · Married on 09/01/2019

An unforgettable day

Veronica deals with love, and I think it's a beautiful job because it has to do with couples who love each other and who decide to join in marriage. But I also think it's a very difficult job, because everyone expects their wedding day to be perfect. We wanted our wedding day to be perfect, we had really high expectations but Veronica managed to exceed our expectations! Everything was incredible, nothing left to chance, he was able to organize in detail the whole lineup of the day. We will have a beautiful memory of our wedding also thanks to its work!

Tailored Dream Events 6
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Patrícia

Patrícia Santana · Married on 04/23/2019

The dreams come true!

Veronica is the one who can make your dreams come true, that is a fact! The whole organization of my wedding was done at a distance (Brazil / Italy) and it all worked out so well because of her! In addition to being very professional, she is patient, understands your essence and makes you feel very calm, especially during the big day. Planning my wedding was amazing, I loved every minute of it! Veronica loves what she does, you can feel it! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to plan a happy wedding party!

Tailored Dream Events 14
    Tailored Dream Events 15
    Tailored Dream Events 16
    Tailored Dream Events 17
    Sent on 05/06/2019

Tailored Dream Events's reply:

Dear Patrícia, thank you very much for your great review!
    I am so pleased I had the chance to help you realizing your dream wedding!
    It was such a pleasure working with you and planning every single detail of your big day that everything went on very easily.
    You are a lovely person and I just tried to make you happy :)
    Grazie e un grande abbraccio :-*

Sian · Married on 06/25/2016

The best in the business

Getting married abroad is a big decision to make especially when theres a language barrier but from the moment I met Veronica I knew that I was in safe, professional and calm hands. My husband and I met 5 planners from various companies in Italy but with every single planner I felt that it was a business transaction. Veronica met us with warmth and kindness...our wedding day was to be the most important day of our lives, Veronica listened to us, advised us, made suggestions to us as if it were her own wedding.
    Every single email and telephone call was responded too quickly with all the information we needed. Veronica guided us through all of the legal process ahead of getting married in Italy which I just couldnt have done without her help.
    Veronica kept me calm throughout the whole year of planning, I never had any bridezilla moments and I genuinely believe it's because I knew that Veronica had everything under control.
    On our wedding day Veronica was there first thing in the morning to see how I was, she helped me onto my Riva boat in my wedding dress and heels when the Lake was rather choppy, I have a beautiful photo of this moment.
    I think one of Veronica's biggest accomplishments is that she manages to do all of these things very subtly with no fuss. She's there 100% of the time, she appears when you need her but stands back and lets the day unfold without interfering which I have heard from friends that have had wedding planners elsewhere.
    Veronica helped us secure the best deals with vendors and venues which we would never have been able to do on our own.
    I honestly cannot thank Veronica enough for giving my husband and I the best build up to and the best day of our lives.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Tailored Dream Events's reply:

Dear Sian, thanks so much for this fabulous review.
    You perfectly understood what is this job for me and I am so happy I was able to help you keeping calm on the wedding day and realizing your dream.
    But you made everything easier with your sweetness :)
    Thank you again. Un grande abbraccio :-*

Paola Rosato · Married on 07/04/2015

Thank you Veronica!

It is with great pleasure that I would like to thank Veronica Frasca for her precious assistance in organizing our wedding during the weekend of 4th July 2015 on Lake Como.

We would highly recommend Veronica for her great professionalism and attention to details throughout the whole process. Being a great listener, she really understood how and what we wanted and managed to tailor her offering to our needs.

Based near by the Lake, Veronica is well placed and connected with a wide range of local suppliers and she had no difficulties in proposing different alternatives when changes were necessary.

Veronica has great experience in organising international events by Lake Como and, as a results, we received an outstanding feedback from all of our international guests from all over the world. We couldn’t be happier with the final result and we hope we will be able to collaborate with her again in different occasions in the future.

Sent on 09/09/2019