Tag Visual Reviews

165 | Collegeville, PA

165 Reviews for Tag Visual

Jenna · Married on 05/02/2015

Pat Taggart & his team are nothing less than PHENOMENAL !!!!!!!!!!!! If you are looking for an extremely professional, friendly, polite, responsive, quick & talented videographer this is your guy. We have nothing but GREAT things to say. From start to finish – he was absolutely amazing to work with.

We booked TAG Visual for our wedding on Saturday, 5/2/15 & had our AMAZING video recap only 5 days later on Thursday, 5/7/15. Since then we've received endless compliments on the recap & haven’t been able to stop watching it!

The full length video was in our hands by the time that we got home from honeymoon on Monday, 5/11/15. Talk about a fast turnaround & such a nice surprise to come home to. We loved being able to relive the night together & seeing things that we didn't get to actually see that day / night. The day goes by so quickly but we will always have this video to look back on & remember. And the work is FLAWLESS! Pat has an eye and passion that shines through in his work.

We cannot wait to share the footage from our special day with our friends & family and re-watch on every future anniversary =)

Truly the best money we've ever spent – you will not be disappointed!!!!! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER PAT!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Megan · Married on 04/25/2015

The absolute BEST! We worked with Ryan the day of and Pat did our editing and correspondence. All around PERFECT. On time, prepared, fun, friendly. The video had every funny, amazing, meaningful moment on it. The clip he did to share on social media highlighted every amazing part and people who did not make the wedding said watching it made them feel like they were there. An absolute pleasure to work with. Had my video in less than 2 weeks and I could not ask for more!! Do yourself a favor and book them-you will not regret!

Sent on 05/27/2015

erica · Married on 04/25/2015

Tag Visual was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! They were always quick to respond, professional, fun to work with, and the finished product came out even better then I could have ever imagined!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Courtney · Married on 02/27/2015

I would highly recommend Tag Visual for any event. They are professional, responsive, and extremely creative. They captured our wedding on February 27th perfectly. You can feel the love and happiness from that day while watching our wedding video. The recap video was a perfect way to share our wedding highlights with family and friends. We have received so many compliments on the quality of the work. The day went by so quickly and I am so happy to have such an amazing video to relive the experience. Thank you to Tag Visual!

Maureen · Married on 02/27/2015

Pat was amazing to work with as our Videographer. He made everything so easy, and more importantly captured all of our perfect moments! We were so in love with our trailer, we couldn't wait to get the video, which was just as great. I would highly recommend Tag Visual Media for any future event that you wanted captured with perfection!

Taylor · Married on 02/22/2015

Pat at Tag Visual was an amazing part of our whole wedding experience! He was extremely easy to work with and fit seamlessly into the big day. He was willing to work closely with us and speak to us prior to the wedding about specific parts of the wedding that we definitely wanted on video. During the day, he worked hard and captured everything we wanted and more. He was extremely professional and responsive, making sure that we were comfortable and happy with his services and with the wedding video/highlight video. We're happy to have chosen him to capture all the wonderful moments that occurred on our wedding day. We're extremely happy with the product we've received from him and wish him all the best in his career. Truly an amazing choice!

Annamarie · Married on 12/31/2014

What a great job!! I surprised my husband with wedding video as a gift. I thought that the video will be ok nothing spectacular, well I was wrong. Tag visual creativity was beyond my imagination. He captured everything and looking back at the video montage everyone who watches it says what an amazing job Tag Visual delivered. Extremely professional, friendly and fun. Highly recommend Tag Visual to capture your most precious memories.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Brittany · Married on 12/27/2014

Thank you to Tag Visual for capturing our special day! I'll be honest, at first I did not have any intentions to hire a Videographer but I am SO GLAD that I did. I even more pleased to have found Tag Visual to capture it all. The day goes by SO quickly that you often forget certain aspects of the day but lucky for us Tag Visual captured it all- now we can relive the memory for years to come. One thing that I love about this company is there were able to capture moments I would not have been able to witness, like my husband opening his gift from me, getting ready and waiting for me at the alter. Such special memories like that deserved to me cherished and relived. Thanks so Tag Visual I am able to watch those moments unfold over and over again.

During my ceremony, I dedicated and sang a Carrie Underwood song to my Mother, "Mama's Song" after the wedding my Father wanted a clip of just me signing. I contacted Pat Taggert (Owner) and he happily digitally formatted the clip for me. Just another example at how great they are.

They did such an amazing job at my wedding one of our Groomsmen hired him immediately after ours for his wedding in October. If you are looking for a videographer who will capture your special day while not breaking the bank- Tag Visual is the one!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Deb · Married on 12/06/2014

Like most brides, videography was low on my budget list. Once I started calling around and heard the astronomical amounts companies wanted for JUST a deposit, I figured we could do without. Pat contacted me and told me all about his company. I have to be honest, the $100 deposit was what sparked my interest. His packages/prices were a perfect price! He included links of his work and I have to say, I was IN TEARS watching. I knew right then and there that we NEEDED to have a wedding video. Pat was very professional and very prompt to respond to emails. The day of the wedding, Ryan, who was following us around all day, was amazing to work with. While on our honeymoon Pat sent us our recap- it was absolutely beautiful and literally had me in tears. Ryan had captured every single funny/special moment that happened though out the course of our day. Once we were home from our honeymoon we received our full video, it couldn't have been done better. When considering videography, please consider Tag Visual Media. You will want to watch your special day over and over again!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Megan · Married on 11/21/2014

Booking a videogrpaher was something I waited until the very end of my planning to do. I wanted to wait and see what I had left in my budget and if it was doable or not. In the end, it was the best money I spent. Pat from TAG gave us something to look back on and enjoy for years to come. We did not even know he was there throughout the entire day yet he managed to capture every moment of our day. We could not be happier with our video and preview and the feedback from our friends and family has been amazing.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Diana · Married on 11/15/2014

So talented! He did an amazing job! Well worth the money spent to have this video and long lasting memory of our wedding day! I can't stop watching the recap video it's phenomenal! Highly recommend tag visual!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

The video captures all the right camera angles along with framework and the video is edited very well. In addition to this the picture quality on the video is better than any blue ray or DVD I have seen. To top it off Pat at Tag is great to work with, he is very friendly and informative,and the equipment is never in the way. We initially were not considering getting a video made, however once you receive this video of your event you will realize just how important of a decision it is to have the video done. I would highly recommend this person to do this work for you.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Rachel · Married on 11/08/2014

I would recommend Tag Visual Media to any couple looking for a videographer for their wedding. My husband and I decided last minute that we cannot go without a videographer on our wedding day and I am so glad we went with Tag Visual! Ryan shot our wedding and Pat Taggart did our editing and we could not have been happier! We received our recap video not even a week after our wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. I had so many comments and views and people asking who put the recap together, all of our friends and family were amazed by it. The recap video captured all the important highlights from our wedding. Pat had the copies of our wedding DVD/Blu Ray ready as soon as we were back from our honeymoon. Tag visual was so pleasant and accommodating to work with, everything was done professionally and timely. My dad recently passed away before my wedding and Pat went the extra mile to add in pictures of him throughout by dance with my brother. I couldn’t be happier with how everyday turned out; I would highly recommend tag visual to anyone!! You will be in good hands and not have to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2014

Pat was amazing to work with. He made my family and bridesmaids very comfortable while we were getting ready before church. I cannot thank him enough for spending the whole wedding day with my husband and I and capturing moments we will never forget!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

we last minute decided to add a videographer to our wedding day and we are SO happy we did. everyone at Tag visual are so nice! Ryan shot our wedding and was super helpful on making my husband and i not feel as nervous. the video montage they put together is amazing. i could not have asked for anything better. they are reasonably priced for a videographer and their work is amazing. i would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kerri & Edjue · Married on 09/27/2014

We had Pat Taggert as our videographer for our wedding a few weeks ago and it was the BEST decision I made while planning my wedding. He captured our night perfectly and within a few days we recieved our Vimeo and were able to relive the night all over again. Exactly one week after the event we had our 2 hour long DVDs. They were perfect. We were smiling the entire time. We were able to see footage of things we didn't even remember happening because the night just flashes before your eyes and Pat caught it all so it will be a memory that can last a lifetime. He was the nicest guy and a pleasure to have following us around all day. The 4 minute Vimeo he sent me that I was able to post to my Facebook and send to my friends had over 1000 views in less than 24 hours with tons of comments of people telling us they were laughing and crying and loving every second of our clip. Pat captured it and put it all together perfectly so that we can remember our night for the rest of our lives.

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2014

Tag visual did an AMAZING job, they were professional, fun and we are in love with our video! We also received numerous compliments on how well our video recap was done! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Robin · Married on 09/06/2014

Pat Taggart did an amazing job for us! He stayed with us for the entire day, from the time we were getting ready to the end of the last song. He has an extremely fast turnaround time (2 weeks!). We haven't received the full video yet, but he sent us the recap video and it is AMAZING. I can't stop watching it. His editing is superb. He is also extremely professional and is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend him and TAG Visual Media. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2014

Pat Taggart and Team are the best! He did our wedding video for our wedding 9/6/2014.
    It turned out beautifully and we could not have been happier. Pat has an amazing talent with editing and captured the day exactly how I want to remember it. Couldn't be a nicer guy too! If you are getting a wedding video, I highly recommend Tag Visuals!

Ruba · Married on 08/23/2014

Pat (owner) produced an out-of-this-world video covering all our most special and fun wedding moments! In many ways, our video was more memorable than our photos. Pat produced a short 4 minute highlights video with a song we chose, and a close to 2-hour video with all the key points in the ceremony, reception, and of course all that great dancing :) Our families have been watching the video still, almost 2 months after the wedding. Pat was so responsive, friendly, and flexible, and I could not have found a better videographer. His services are competitively priced, so combined with his video quality, this was a no-brainer. I can't thank Pat enough for delivering beyond our expectations, and being in all the right places at the right times to help us relive those memories forever!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Lindsay · Married on 08/16/2014

Pat was absolutely great to work with before and during my wedding. Me and my husband love our wedding video from start to finish he did such a great job exactly what we wanted. He sent us a quick recap of our wedding day which was great to show people . Our video was mailed to us right when we returned from our honeymoon . I highly recommend him . He was able to capture my entire day and now I have something to always look back at .

Sent on 10/07/2014

Abby · Married on 08/10/2014

Pat was exceedingly professional, flexible, and awesome to work with! I contacted him with 3 weeks to go before our wedding and he made the date work and was easy-going on the day-of. He had worked with our photographer before so they were seamless and wonderful to work with as a team. He provided us with our "snippet" video within a week (!) and we got our entire wedding video painlessly. Pat is awesome!

• User4919571 · 2+ years ago

This was for my daughter's wedding- it was outdoors and very large (approx. 400). They really captured the day beautifully. They were so easy to work with and did a superb job. . I have to say that we hardly interacted beforehand and wondered how it would turn out. Everything was problem free- the quality was wonderful and it was well worth it. We were amazed with how quickly we got the preview video and then the actual video. It was as you hope things will be- problem free, delighted with the products and services. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Katie · Married on 07/04/2014

I would recommend Tag Visual to anyone looking for videography for their wedding. It took us sometime to find a videographer for our wedding -- in looking around at other vendors I wasn't happy with cost, some portions seemed a bit scripted and outdated, and I felt brushed off by other vendors. When I talked with Pat, he was extremely kind, responsive, helpful, and felt like he was truly interested in capturing our wedding. I had absolutely no concerns with them and they did an amazing job. Ryan shot our wedding and was great to us, never in the way, totally fit in. A few days after we returned home from our honeymoon we had the highlight clip that our frinds and family LOVE, two weeks later we had copies of our wedding video. Everyone encouraged us to get a videographer for the wedding and I am so thrilled that Tag Visual was able to give us such a beautiful, fun keepsake that we will watch for years to come.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Ross and Teresa · Married on 06/14/2014

Ryan and Pat did a tremendous job on our wedding video and we couldn't be happier! Very flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/01/2014