TAG Events Reviews

2 | Dover, DE

2 Reviews for TAG Events

Sturgis · Married on 09/30/2017

Stephanie and Christine really are the best! Our wedding was everything we had hoped it would be thanks to both of them. They always kept in touch during the planning, offering suggestions, answering my questions promptly, and making me feel comfortable about everything. They made it a goal to make sure I was never feeling stressed (and even nudged the groom when he started slacking ;) They are attentive, reliable, professional, and so friendly and fun. Their excellent planning added to the enjoyment of the whole wedding planning experience which I am so thankful for. I know they worked so hard the day of, putting everything into place and making it look beautiful. And of course I can't forget the little surprise they had for us toward the end of the reception that we loved!!! :) Thank you so much! We appreciate you both!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Sturgis

Sent on 10/23/2017

TAG Events's reply:

You guys are so awesome!!! We are so thankful to have met you guys and it was a true pleasure serving you, your friends and family. We love that we have a new mom & dad and feel so honored to be invited to the James Brown cruise ;-)
    We wish you guys all the best and will keep in touch.

robert · event on: 12/16/2016

Event was awesome and a complete surprise. Enjoyed seeing my family for my birthday. I would recommend
    their services for any occasion.

Sent on 07/30/2018