Taflan Pictures Reviews

7 | Charlotte, NC

7 Reviews for Taflan Pictures

Heather · Married on 05/04/2012

We LOVED Taflan Pictures!!! They captured all our beautiful wedding moments that we will now have on video forever! So professional and really spend the time to get the personal and special moments on your wedding day - The moments that no photo or picture will ever give you! WILL Recommend Taflan Pcitures to everyone :)

Sent on 06/28/2012

Lindsay · Married on 12/16/2011

I have been to several weddings and have seen how invasive and overbearing videographers can be. That was a major concern for me when picking out our videographer. I met Matt and his wife at a bridal show in Greensboro. I had already been to two bridal shows and not seen anything that "struck my fancy". While at the Greensboro show my best friend, mother, and soon to be mother in law ran into Taflon videography. We watched a video of a previous wedding they had done and I instantly fell in love. They are unlike the traditional videos. They seem to truly grasp the essence of the venue and atmosphere that I wanted for my wedding. Our video included a menu, video of all the guests wishes for us, the ceremony itself, the venue, and the reception. The reception video was also a pleasant surprise. It captured all of the events and dedications I felt were most important. I felt like they had read my mind. Not only was the video amazing but throughout the whole event I hardly noticed they were there. That is truly saying something considering the entire wedding totaled 70 including the bride groom and bridal party. They were non invasive but gave us absolutely the best service I could have asked for. The two also worked in sync with our photographer which made it even easier on both groups and kept all the stress away. Needless to say I would completely recommend these guys and I hope everyone has an amazing and stress free wedding like I was able to experience.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Jeremy · Married on 05/14/2011

Matt & Olyvia were wonderful. They really took the time to learn what we wanted them to capture with the photos and video. They also brought a sense of playfulness and fun to the wedding, getting great shots and scenes that were full of life and character and really captured the feeling of the big day. When we watched the video for the first time, the memories came flooding back so vividly that it was almost like we were reliving those moments.

Additionally, Matt & Olyvia were easy to work with and did a great job of keeping us "in the loop" during post-production and continued to show great receptiveness to our choices and preferences in finishing the project. They were very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They know how to do the job right AND make it fun.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Rebekah · Married on 11/13/2010

My husband and I are so grateful that we had Matt Taflan Videography on our most important day-our wedding! Not only is he one of the nicest and laid back people we worked with, he was also very attentive, trustworthy and captured the little details that we may not have thought of capturing! Matt's personality is definitely a must in your wedding day because of having pictures come alive and watching such precious moments of your your big day. It is absolutely true that your wedding day flies by, so you will want to view your special moments again and what a blessing to be able to show those who could not attend and/or your children one day! :)

Sent on 01/31/2011

Kelli · Married on 07/17/2010

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect video for our big day! We will cherish it forever! Love you guys!

Sent on 01/30/2011

Jannette · Married on 03/26/2010

they were absolute professionals and did an awesome job. You didn't even know they were there and they captured very special moments and surprise ones too.

Sent on 02/11/2011

Louis · Married on 03/29/2009

Matt did a wonderful job capturing our precious union and making a memory of it.

Sent on 02/10/2011