Tablecloths By the K's Reviews

7 Reviews for Tablecloths By the K's

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2018

We love the K's! :)

Karen is the best! She listened to everything that I wanted and helped create the most beautiful setting that I could imagine. There were so many colors and patterns to choose from. She was at the venue exactly when she said she would be there, both for the set-up and the tear-down. I am so appreciative for her help and all of the work that she put in.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm so happy that I used Tablecloth's by the K's for my wedding reception. They are very easy to work with, their prices are affordable, and they even deliver and pick up! I was very impressed with their professionalism.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ashley R · Married on 09/30/2017

I couldn't say enough of how awesome they were. I called the afternoon before our wedding in need of linen. They showed up with linen and beautiful chairs! I was so pleased and grateful. I would absolutely recommend them. Also, they are very affordable- significantly cheaper than any place I priced.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2016

I contacted Karen super late (a week out) and she was still able to provide tablecloths for us. She was very kind and professional. We will definitely work with her in the future. :)

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • futuremrsrivas

Margaret · Married on 09/18/2010

Very professional, rentals in perfect condition, very flexible, punctual and great to work with! Will def use in the future!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2006

I loved Karen's work. She makes it happen and makes my special event so beautiful. She is very professional and great at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone who is having any special event. It will be in good hands so that you can enjoy every minute.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Karen was so great to work with, and I'm so glad I found Tablecloth's by the K's! We had been working with one of the bigger Nashville rental companies, and it just wasn't working out. Karen had everything we needed, was more affordable, so flexible, and helpful in choosing items that worked well together. Everything came together beautifully, and she even added lace runners that fit our vintage theme perfectly! Thank you, Karen!

Sent on 06/12/2018