T & M Catering Reviews

93 Reviews for T & M Catering

• Denise

Denise N. · Getting married on 04/03/2023

Quality Catering

Bohemia Overlook has been recommending T & M Catering for 4 years, since the opening of our business in 2018. Tracey and Kim are hometown girls with hometown food. No premade or frozen food, just piping hot, homemade, delicious food. On point everytime, and we never worry when T & M are catering here. Bohemia and T & M worked together through Covid restrictions to provide a safe environment for our couples as well. Through out the years, we have become good friends and we are a dependable team in this industry! Do not hesitate to consider and choose T & M Catering for your wedding here at Bohemia Overlook, or at any venue.
    Denise Novak, Owner of Bohemia Overlook

Sent on 03/28/2021

Andrea · Getting married on 10/16/2021

10/10 Would Recommend

If you are looking for delicious food and a caterer who treats you like family then this is who you want. As a covid wedding we had many challenges but Tracey & Kim were there for us every step of the way answer all of the stupid questions & concerns we had. Their attention to detail made our day even more special. Not to mention how absolutely delicious the food was. So many of our guests paid complements about the food and their team was so accommodating to anyone who had dietary restrictions. Bonus! We got to take home all the leftovers. Honestly we were shocked that they were even in our budget. But they worked with us to give us everything we wanted at a price that worked for us. They made us feel like royalty on our special day. We couldn’t imagine having gone with anybody else!

Sent on 01/16/2021
  • Vince

Vince B. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Great food and great staff!

As the father of the bride, I couldn't be more pleased with T&M Catering. Kim and her staff were top notch from start to finish. The food was delicious and the staff was outstanding! Staff made sure that the bridal party and parents of the bride and groom were well taken care of the entire day. I would highly recommend this catering company.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Stefanie

Stefanie M. · Married on 05/22/2021

Above and beyond from the very beginning!!

WOW! What an absolutely incredible experience from the moment I made contact with Tracey. Like so many brides my wedding was postponed and moved and postponed again because of COVID. We ended up having to start from scratch with a new venue and all new vendors 3 months out from our 3rd rescheduled wedding date. Our venue recommended T & M Catering as their top choice. I texted Tracey immediately and even though she was on vacation out of the country she got back to me the same day and directed me to her second in charge Kim. From the moment I started working with Kim she was an absolute savior! Kim helped my husband and I completely design a new menu and guided us through replanning our wedding on such short notice. She was up front about the fact that we would be T & M's 4th wedding they were catering on May 22nd 2021 but I never once felt as though I was anything but her top priority. She scheduled us a tasting with Kate one of the chefs and we were so impressed with every item we picked for our menu. The menu options they have available for you to choose from are so extensive anything you dream up they can do. They are a full service catering company so they don't just provide you with food, but also linens, flatware, cups, and plates. They have different options for types of place settings and will also let you use their display pieces for cakes, desserts, special items etc. Plus if you need a bartender and all the bar fixings they have you covered there too! We did a final walk through with our venue and Kim and she made sure everything was accounted for and would be set up to our liking and to keep people following and the party going. You can tell Kim and Tracey have been in this business for a while and know their stuff! The moment the T & M staff set foot on site the day of our wedding myself and my husband were their #1 priority. They took our drink orders to make sure we always had a fresh drink in our hand the moment the ceremony was over. They put together a tray of food for us during cocktail hour so we had snacks while we were taking pictures and they also served us a private dinner upstairs at our venue so we could eat alone and actually spend a few quiet minutes together. Kim and her crew executed everything we asked for flawlessly and our guests raved about they food, especially the crab cakes. I know this was a long review but if you made it this far hopefully you fully understand how OUTSTANDING T & M Catering was for my wedding. Having to push my wedding back 2 different times and pick all new vendors was so stressful but from the minute I started working with T & M Catering I knew we were in good hands and my day turned out perfect! You will not regret picking them for any event you need delicious food and wonderful people to work with.

Sent on 05/29/2021

T & M Catering's reply:

THank you so much for your amazing review, Stefanie! It was truly a pleasure working with you! Cheers to happily ever after!!
    Tracey

Mandy · Married on 04/03/2021

Do Yourself a Favor and Hire T&M

T&M and their team were phenomenal while planning, making changes to the menu, and postponing multiple times due to COVID. Tracey and Kim reached out on our original wedding date to just let my husband and I know they were thinking of us. Tracey and Kim were responsive throughout the entire planning process and made everything so easy for us. Kim's attention to detail was impeccable. The set up and display of food on our wedding day was gorgeous and the food was delicious! Kim and her team who served our food along with the bartenders were very professional. Our wedding was beyond perfect thanks to Kim and the team present at our wedding. Kim ensured my husband and I were well taken care of. They also checked in frequently with our parents and bridal party to make sure their needs were met throughout the night. We were also provided with leftovers. Our guests are still raving about the delicious food! Hire T&M, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 04/23/2021

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you, Mandy! We were so happy to have had the privilege of working with you! Cheers to happily ever after!!!

Sarah F. · Married on 11/21/2020

happy happy bride

Tracey and Kim are amazing! I cannot say enough good things about Kim who was there for me from beginning to end! She is so sweet. Throughout the day she constantly made sure that we were okay and had food and that our day was perfect. Food was delicious and yummy. Everyone keeps telling me how great the food was! Cant thank T&M enough!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Kelcey

Kelcey M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Fabulous Food! Great Staff!

Wonderful local business! We were so happy to work with Tracey in the beginning. She worked with us to perfect our menu and make it one of a kind to suit our style and our guests needs. Soon after signing our contract, Kim was our go to girl. She stayed in frequent contact with me to ensure our day would be perfect! Kim was very thorough at our initial walk through and sent messages to check in and share the excitement as our day got closer. In addition to making sure we had all of our food and linen needs, Kim was great with recommending options for bar services. We ended up purchasing our own alcohol, and using bar tending services provided by T&M. The day of our wedding, T&M’s catering staff did not let us go a moment without a drink or ensure that we had enough food. They were WONDERFUL. The food was fantastic. All of our guests were raving, especially about the brisket. It could not have gone any smoother. The staff were so polite, generous, and kind. I cannot recommend them enough. If you are in the PA, DE, MD area, definitely reach out. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan G. · Married on 10/17/2020

Best wedding food ive ever had! Sweetest staff to work with

Have you ever left a wedding hungry because the food wasn’t the best!? If you want to get the best value and taste for your budget - look no further! When choosing a caterer, we were so careful to choose a company that made AMAZING, home cooked food. T&M far exceeded our expectations with passed and stationed appetizers (mini grilled cheeses with tomato basil soup shots were our favorite) and 3 stations - tacos, BBQ and seafood. Kim was an absolute dream to work with - available to answer our questions, thoughts and suggestions anytime we needed her. Being a Covid bride, there was a period of time that was very stressful and Kim assured me her team would handle it all with ease - and they did! Her kindness and dedication to the business truly SHOWS because wow, we could not have asked for a better catering experience with T&M and working with Kim. Our guests are still RAVING about the food and the variety of choices. Thank you T&M for making our day so memorable and our food Dreams come true! We are so happy we found you and cannot wait to work with you again in the future.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Christa

Christa B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing quality, food and service

Thank you so much to Tracey and her amazing team for helping to make my wedding so awesome! The food was SO out of this world delicious that people are still talking about it weeks later! We never went without a drink as they were constantly refilled! Tracey was so helpful in suggesting vendors at the start of my wedding that she really helped my dream team come together! Couldn't say enough good things, highly recommend, everything was PERFECT! THANK YOU!
    Christa & Will

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa C. · Married on 10/02/2020

T&M was a hit at our wedding

We loved everything about T&M catering. Tracey was awesome, very flexible with the menu and very responsive in the planning process. The food was delicious and so many people complimented that it was the best wedding food they ever had! T&M was a hit. I would definitely use Tracey again and recommend her to any friends.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Tamarya

Tamarya E. · Married on 09/25/2020

T&M Catering was amazing!!

I would like to thank the staff of T&M Catering, Our daughter's wedding reception was flawless, I worked with Kim throughout the process of ordering linens etc, she was in constant contact when ever I had questions she was happy to help. I would also like to say another staff member that was also amazing was Penny who was there for us making sure we had everything we needed! She did an amazing job, ,making sure not only the bride and Groom were taken care of but the the parents and guest. She was on the move the whole night making us all feel very special. The food was amazing also, we had a buffet with servers and the serving went so quickly and smoothly! Thank you T&M Catering!!
    Tamarya Holmes

Sent on 09/26/2020

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Tamarya! It was a pleasure working with you all throughout the process.
  • Kayla

Kayla B. · Married on 08/22/2020

One word.... AMAZING!

I am beyond happy that I chose T & M Catering for my wedding. The food and staff were out of this world! Every person that attended my wedding told my husband and I how delicious the food was. People are still raving about it! Since the start of the day, the staff was there to assist the wedding party with whatever we needed. I felt like the staff was part of my wedding as our friends and family! I would recommended T&M 10 out of 10 times to anyone who is looking for an amazing catering company! Thank you to everyone at T&M for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you, Kayla!! It was a true pleasure working with you from the beginning to the BIG DAY!!! You were such a fun couple to assist!! Cheers to happily ever after.
  • Rachel

Rachel W. · Married on 08/22/2020

The BEST Food and drinks!

Tracey from T&M was amazing! Her food was excellent during our taste test, but at the wedding it was to die for. Our guests raved about it all night long. Everyone loved the Taco Bar, which was her suggestion. One of our cocktail hour foods was soft pretzels and they were so delicious! She is super organized and she has great prices. I would highly recommend her for weddings or any other events that require a caterer!

Sent on 09/13/2020

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you so much sweet and beautiful, Rachel!!! Your review means the world to us! Cheers to happily ever after!!!
  • Nancy

Nancy C. · Married on 08/07/2020

Spectacular Food!

We were so pleased with T&M Catering for my daughter’s wedding this past Sat. In North East, MD. The food was spectacular - the crab cakes, the mac n cheese, the lamb . . . And especially those tuna tartare apps . . . All got rave reviews. Wonderful, accommodating, and engaging servers! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/08/2020

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you Nancy and Britt! We were so thrilled to be of assistance! It was such a pleasure meeting the family and being welcomed into your home!
  • Jessica

Jessica H. · Married on 07/11/2020

Just hire T&M already!

Tracey and her team are just amazing. From their incredible food to their awesome service, we couldn’t recommend them more. Tracey helped us build our original menu of fun cocktail wedding choices (tacos, burgers, cheesesteaks, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese!! Omg.) and made sure we had everything we wanted. We couldn’t wait to share her delicious food with our guests, but then cue Covid. We had to postpone and make some big changes. We scaled down our wedding and moved it outside and Tracey was there every step of the way to make sure we still had the perfect day and that our guests were well fed and happy. She even made sure this bride had her nachos and queso! Meeting with Tracey and Shannon, our day of coordinator, before the wedding, they thought of every single detail to go over with us, stuff we’d never even thought of! The day of, everything went off without a hitch. The team was fantastic and Shannon made sure we had everything we needed. Our guests were RAVING about the food and loved all of the options they were given. We were really lucky to have found Tracey and her team at T&M. If you’re looking for an incredible caterer, look no further, because you’ve found them.

Sent on 07/27/2020

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You were both an absolute dream to work with. I know that postponing was heartbreaking , but it all worked out in the end and you were such a stunning and fun loving Bride!!! Take Care!!!

Robin Z. · Married on 06/13/2020

Perfect!!!

We initially hired T & M for our daughters June wedding, but of course had to reschedule til September. When we met with Tracey and tried her delicious food, we knew this was our caterer! Then when we saw her pricing, we booked immediately! She was so flexible allowing us to create a unique menu. There was no cookie cutter approach. She truly allowed us to make it our own. She was so responsive and reassuring during the whole planning process. The wedding was yesterday and they delivered one hundred percent! The food was delicious and plentiful. Her staff and on site managers were professional and attentive. The entire day went off without a hiccup. Amazing, amazing. Can’t say enough wonderful things about this vendor who truly was part of my daughters dream wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Jennessy · Married on 05/15/2020

Omg! Quality and quantity at its finest

If you’re looking for quality and reasonable pricing t&m is perfect! Their staff made sure that my husband and I had either a drink, food or both the whole time. Their number one priority on your day is you and it shows. I would pay to go to an event if they are catering. The steak, and Tortellini was everyone’s favorite. There was food left over for us to go back to the hotel and lay out if people were hungry.

Sent on 04/16/2021

T & M Catering's reply:

Gracias mi amor!!!! You were a gem to work with! I'm so glad that after last years crisis, your happily ever after came true!!!
  • Erin

Erin N. · Married on 04/18/2020

T&M Catering rocks!

T&M catering is amazing. Tracey and her team go above and beyond. You will want to keep the leftovers! My guests can't stop raving about the amazing food!

Sent on 04/15/2021

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you, Erin!!! It was a pleasure working with you through such tumultuous turned joyous times!!!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/16/2019

T&M is hands down the best!

We just used T&M catering for our wedding this past Saturday at Bohemia Overlook. Tracy was great from the very beginning. We told her what we had in mind and she fully delivered. She prepared all the southern comfort food that we wanted! From shrimp a grits, friend chicken, pulled pork, and mashed potatoes. Everything was wonderful and our guests continued to come up to use throughout the night and tell us how great the food was. Tracy's staff was even better. They were so attentive to my husband and I throughout the night. We never had to get our own drinks or food. They gave us a full plate and continued to offer us things throughout the night. They were all so kind and we felt like we knew them forever.

Tracy was also outstanding during our final walk through. She helped us pick out our set up and assured that we would have a great dance floor and tons of space. We sure did! I cannot recommend T&M enough.

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for placing your trust in us and for the rave review!!! We love what we do!! Heres to happily ever after!

Angela S. · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing food!!!

We used this vendor for the food portion of our wedding on 11/16/2019 at Worsell Manor. The food was out of this world good, the workers they sent were professional, and they made sure I (the bride) was taken care of throughout the entire day. They were accommodating to all of my crazy requests which included a s’mores bar, oyster shucking station, my homemade cream of crab, and LOTS Of food. They also allowed me to modify the food items they had listed to ensure I was thrilled with the service. If you use this company REQUEST KIM!!!!! She is absolutely FANTASTIC. She was like my fairy god mother the day of the wedding. Anything I needed from lighting changes to my soup being heated up she took care of. The daughter of the owner of the company also was INCREDIBLE. Incredibly attentive, professional, and sweet as can be. She truly represents how great of a job this company does. The company is also affordable as well, so smaller weddings or budget friendly weddings can use this company as well. They are extremely
    Accommodating. I highly recommend Kim as anyone’s wedding day coordinator. She is AMAZING!!!!!!!! USE t and M!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Kim B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Daughter's Wedding Celebration was a HIT

My daughter eloped in Asheville NC in June and we then decided to have a celebration here in MD for our family. I found T&M online and cannot express how awesome they were the whole time. Tracey, the owner, was so so helpful and came up with a terrific menu that all my guests raved about! Communication was very easy! They gave quick responses and detailed answers to all of my many questions. The day of the event was beautiful. The wait staff was accommodating, especially Kim and Penny who kept me hydrated and fed the whole evening.
    I highly recommend T&M for any event that you want delicious food and professional service.

Sent on 07/22/2019

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you dear Kim and family! You were such a fun family to work with! I hope that we get to work together in the future!
  • stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2019

Graybeal Wedding

From the tasting to the walk through meeting and finally to our day this company was amazing!! So easy to work with and so very helpful! Our fall menu and s’mores bar was wonderful. We received so many compliments !!!! I loved working with them and would always recommend them !

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible service and high quality food!

Kim Smith was great to work with. She made everything so easy and is the kindest person we’ve ever met! She knows her job and is good at it. T&M treated my husband and I like a King and Queen in our wedding day. Service was incredible and I’d hire them again in a heart beat! Our food was wonderful, everyone enjoyed every bite! Thank you T&M for everything, you exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/04/2019

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your most special day! We are so glad that we exceeded your expectations and that all was enjoyed!! Heres to happily ever after!!
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent Team

We hired T&M Catering after our original caterer cancelled at the last minute. From the beginning, they were wonderful to work with. We went over menu options and pricing and then had a tasting with Chef Kate (which was delicious!). Then, leading up to the wedding, we did our walk through with Kim and she couldn't have been nicer. Throughout the whole experience, they were very responsive and attentive. Then, the wedding itself was perfect. All of the guests raved about the food (slider bar, taco bar, mac n cheese, chicken and waffle bites, mini grilled cheese and tomato soup) and the staff was very professional and friendly. They even designated servers just for the bride and groom which made us feel special and was very convenient! Overall they did an awesome job and we would highly recommend them.

T & M Catering's reply:

We are thrilled that you were so happy with our food and service!! It was a pleasure working with you to make your day as special as you!!! - Tracey

Beth · Married on 10/05/2019

We contracted T&M Catering, LLC to cater my oldest daughter's wedding on 8/18/2018. From the first contact all the way through until the end of the reception, Tracey and her team were nothing short of amazing! I contacted Tracey to set up a tasting and she sent me some menus to pick items from. We met Tracey in person for the first time on the day of the tasting. She was very nice and down to earth and it was like we had known her all our lives. The food was amazing! Tracey emailed about two weeks before the final walk through letting me know that Kim Smith would be handling the walk through for us and would also be our day of manager. Kim was incredible!!! She made sure I had her contact information and that I knew that she was available to me any time. Initially we had agreed on an ice cream sundae bar, but due to the weather at Kim’s recommendation, we changed it to a dessert bar. It was a great idea, our guests loved it. Kim helped us decide on what color linens would be better on certain tables. The wedding theme was sunflowers, so we would be using goldenrod and navy. She suggested a mixture of the two that worked perfectly! She helped us visualize the pool area for Happy Hour and what the dining area would look like. She gave the guest tables goldenrod table covers and navy napkins, giving the sweetheart table a navy table cover and gold organza overlay with navy napkins for a little sparkle for the bride and groom. When it all came together it looked simply gorgeous!! After the ceremony, Kim and a staff member made sure that the wedding party was taken care of while having pictures taken during Happy Hour. Kim and her staff were amazing, never slowing down from the time that they got to the venue, until they left that night. The food was off the charts and the service was impeccable! Kim's sweet, friendly nature made the day much less stressful for me as the mother of the bride. We are still getting wonderful comments on my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2018

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! The pleasure was truly ours!