20 Buckley Ave. P O Box 1193, Rising Sun, MD 21911 Map · Phone number

678440f8fa7e7aed 1527104408 91a36835d9571b47 1527104405985 1 20161010 191029 or

72 Reviews for T & M Catering

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/16/2019

T&M is hands down the best!

We just used T&M catering for our wedding this past Saturday at Bohemia Overlook. Tracy was great from the very beginning. We told her what we had in mind and she fully delivered. She prepared all the southern comfort food that we wanted! From shrimp a grits, friend chicken, pulled pork, and mashed potatoes. Everything was wonderful and our guests continued to come up to use throughout the night and tell us how great the food was. Tracy's staff was even better. They were so attentive to my husband and I throughout the night. We never had to get our own drinks or food. They gave us a full plate and continued to offer us things throughout the night. They were all so kind and we felt like we knew them forever.

Tracy was also outstanding during our final walk through. She helped us pick out our set up and assured that we would have a great dance floor and tons of space. We sure did! I cannot recommend T&M enough.

Sent on 11/19/2019

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for placing your trust in us and for the rave review!!! We love what we do!! Heres to happily ever after!

Angela Schroen · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing food!!!

We used this vendor for the food portion of our wedding on 11/16/2019 at Worsell Manor. The food was out of this world good, the workers they sent were professional, and they made sure I (the bride) was taken care of throughout the entire day. They were accommodating to all of my crazy requests which included a s’mores bar, oyster shucking station, my homemade cream of crab, and LOTS Of food. They also allowed me to modify the food items they had listed to ensure I was thrilled with the service. If you use this company REQUEST KIM!!!!! She is absolutely FANTASTIC. She was like my fairy god mother the day of the wedding. Anything I needed from lighting changes to my soup being heated up she took care of. The daughter of the owner of the company also was INCREDIBLE. Incredibly attentive, professional, and sweet as can be. She truly represents how great of a job this company does. The company is also affordable as well, so smaller weddings or budget friendly weddings can use this company as well. They are extremely
    Accommodating. I highly recommend Kim as anyone’s wedding day coordinator. She is AMAZING!!!!!!!! USE t and M!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Kim Briwn · Married on 11/09/2019

Daughter's Wedding Celebration was a HIT

My daughter eloped in Asheville NC in June and we then decided to have a celebration here in MD for our family. I found T&M online and cannot express how awesome they were the whole time. Tracey, the owner, was so so helpful and came up with a terrific menu that all my guests raved about! Communication was very easy! They gave quick responses and detailed answers to all of my many questions. The day of the event was beautiful. The wait staff was accommodating, especially Kim and Penny who kept me hydrated and fed the whole evening.
    I highly recommend T&M for any event that you want delicious food and professional service.

Sent on 07/22/2019

T & M Catering's reply:

Thank you dear Kim and family! You were such a fun family to work with! I hope that we get to work together in the future!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

T & M Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 20.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Outside Cake
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

Real Weddings

• 20 Buckley Ave., P O Box 1193 Rising Sun, 21911 See on map
    Location of (T & M Catering)