Sylverstudio Photography, Inc. Reviews

7 | Cary, IL

7 Reviews for Sylverstudio Photography, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nick · Married on 08/21/2010

Many of our family friends have recommended this company. We are so happy with our decision. Sylver was very easy and fun to work with. Very on top of everything and right there for every special moment. Could not be happier with her service! Will definitely use this company in the future.

Sent on 09/07/2010
  • BluSparks4

April · Married on 10/01/2009

Sylver has done photography for many of my friends and I have seen her work. She was my first thought when thinking about photography for our wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Meagan · Married on 08/15/2009

My husband and I had a great experiance working with Sylver for our August 2009 wedding. Through the entire process she was extremly professional, supportive, and helpful. She captured our wedding day beautifully while keeping the experiance stress free. Her photographs captured our friends and families personalities and the special moments of the day. We couldn't be happier! Thanks Sylverstudio!

Sent on 03/22/2010

Theresa · Married on 10/04/2008

Sylver and Tonia did an Amazing job. They captured the moments of our wedding in so many ways that left me with tears in my eyes. We look forward to working with Sylver for all our major life moments! Thank you so much again Sylver!

Sent on 12/04/2008

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2008

Sylver and the photographers that work with her are amazing. They are incredibly easy to work with. The pictures they took are beautiful, and it will be hard for me to choose among the many amazing shots they got! They are affordable, professional, and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Gretchen · Married on 03/16/2017

Sylver and her husband are great! They were easy to work with and made the day a breeze. I never had to worry about anything!
    We met with her before the wedding to go over all our package options. She explained everything she would do the day of the weddding.
    The day of the wedding was a breeze. Her husband and her were there and taking care of everything they needed to do.
    Ordering pictures after the wedding was very easy and everything turned out awesome!

Sent on 05/30/2008

Emilie · Married on 09/24/2006

3.8
      3.5

This is a young husband and wife team who both shoot together at the same time. She primarily handles the posed shots while he does the more candids. They were low-key, very flexible, and relaxed. We had a small wedding and didn't want the photographers to make our guests feel self conscious or have them intrude too much during the ceremony. They were terrific about this. We were able to access our 350 photos on their secured web site as soon as we returned from our honeymoon, and they offer the option of doing the album for you or just printing prints. We did several prints and downloaded the images for making our own album. For a inexpensive photographer, they did a great job.

Sent on 12/09/2007