Sydney Noelle Photography Reviews

18 | Valley Center, CA

18 Reviews for Sydney Noelle Photography

Chelsey M Leal · Getting married on 04/05/2021

A dream photographer

Sydney was a dream to work with from day one. From our engagement shoot at a cute little distillery in San Diego, to our COVID elopement, she was not only so much fun to hang out with but delivered the most beautiful photos. I am forever grateful how Sydney helped navigate when the pandemic hit and was still able to be a part our wedding ceremony. I still cry when I look back at the photos that beautifully captured such a special, unpredictable celebration. I cannot wait to have Sydney be a part of our bigger wedding celebration when the day comes, she is the absolute best there is.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Rossmango · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Sydney is everything you could want in a photographer!!!

I absolutely fell in love with Sydney's photos the first time I saw them and the second I met her I knew we found the perfect photographer! She made the entire experience amazing from start to finish. Coming from someone whose husband has avoided cameras like the plague his entire 35 years of existence, I expected the shoot to feel like pulling teeth from him... Lo and behold, Sydney was able to make it fun from start to finish, and I don't think we stopped laughing the entire time! You will seriously not regret hiring this fantastic human being and I can't wait for her to photograph our wedding reception, and probably Christmas card pictures... oh and maternity pic, and probably everything else I can possibly think of until the end of time!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Haley

Haley Wood · Getting married on 02/05/2021

The best Photographer you could ask for!!

Sydney is not only an incredibly talented photographer (we ended up doing 2 engagement sessions and plan to do more shoots with her in the future- She is THAT GOOD), but she has such incredible energy. She is laid back, easy to work with and fun. It was really important to us to have someone who would be a calming presence on such a hectic and important day. Sydney keeps things light and easy and even texted me the morning off and offered to bring snacks or drinks if we needed them. She is super responsive and sent us a few photos the next morning and over the course of the next two-three weeks while she worked on the rest. She is so talented and we loved working with her!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Shumway · Married on 11/08/2020

She captured the day PERFECTLY

Booking Sydney was the best decision we made! We're still gushing over how beautiful they turned out! She is incredibly talented and captured our day perfectly. Sydney made the whole process so smooth and has the most calming energy. She was so flexible in accommodating us on our special day and was always willing to work with our schedule. Photoshoots felt natural and never forced; she was able to capture our relationship so uniquely. Just after the first photo session, we felt as though we were with an old friend! We will cherish the photos forever and cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Karina Tipirneni · Married on 08/07/2020

A dream photographer with a golden soul

There isn’t enough space for me to write about how truly wonderful Sydney is. I stumbled upon Sydney’s photos on instagram and when our wedding was cancelled due to Covid and we decided to elope, my mind immediately jumped to Sydney. Professional, bubbly, easy going, golden hearted - the list could go on for days. She helped make our elopement feel like we were on the trip of a lifetime with best friends. Kept things calm, flowing, and seamless. Your photos are the one tangible item you’re left with when your day is over and trust me, Sydney is the one! She has a great eye, timeless colors, and captures the emotion in a way like no other.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Karina Tipirneni · Married on 08/07/2020

A dream photographer with a golden soul

Sent on 09/12/2020

Kristine Borunda · Married on 05/24/2020

Book Sydney Now!

Sydney is a dream! Punctual, creative, High quality, easy to feel comfortable around, flexible and all the good things. We booked her to shoot our wedding in May, but COVID hit and things were in the air. We ended up having a minimony with immediate family only and Sydney was extremely understanding and flexible and still able and willing to capture our very special and intimate micro wedding. She seriously hit the nail on the head with the vibe we wanted for our wedding photos and again she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. That’s such a great thing if your other half is a little more introverted. She can get along with anyone and everyone and even our micro wedding guests loved her company! My now husband and I can not recommend her enough and are still drooling over our engagement and micro wedding photos she captured. She’s so great at bringing out emotion in every image. We rescheduled our ‘big’ wedding for 2021 and of course are still using Sydney to capture our ‘big’ day. Stop looking for other photographers. Trust me, you’ve found her right here.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Courtney · Married on 11/15/2019

The Best in the Biz

I looked and looked for a photographer and even talked to a few over the phone and was ready to seal the deal, and then I came across Sydney and I knew immediately from looking at her portfolio that I wanted her to capture my small, intimate wedding. This is all to say, if you are deciding between two photographers, or just being indecisive in general, go with Sydney. She’s insanely talented (I have a strong hunch she’s going to be famous) but she’s also a joy to be around. She’s thoughtful, kind, creative, and really attentive to detail. You can’t do better. I’m serious.

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Kronenberg · Married on 10/08/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding

Sydney's photography is what wedding dreams are made of. We originally chose her because we loved her editing, but what really made Sydney stand out to us is how comfortable she made us feel in front of the camera. She took the time to really get to know us. She caught rare raw moments that we'll treasure forever. Thank you, Syndey!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Kelsey Buller · Married on 09/12/2019

Incredible and 100% Worth Hiring!

It's hard to put into words how beautifully Sydney captured our wedding day. Not only is she extremely talented, her calm and sweet demeanor made us feel completely at ease! Her eye for photography is unmatched, and I am so happy she was there to photograph our special day. Sydney is truly a gem, and you should definitely hire her!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Ashley Counts · Married on 07/24/2019

Engagements to die for!!

She is so fun and easy to work with! The pictures turned out beautiful! She has such an amazing editing style, so obsessed!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Ashton Detrich · Married on 06/30/2019

Our Wedding & Engagement Photographer

Sydney went above and beyond!! Her talent is freaking amazing and she captured my husband and I’s special day so insanely well. She didn’t miss any crucial wedding day shots and she made our day stress free. We can’t stop looking at our pictures!!!! Definitely recommend this lovely lady. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Brielle

Brielle · Married on 06/07/2019

perfection

yes yes yes! choose sydney!! she’s perfect and so cute and we had so much fun. literally got so many photos back and they’re all amazing! the quality is the best and the pictures are so fun/authentic. I couldn’t recommend her more! i have nothing bad to say! what an amazing experience!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Nohea Cacatian · Married on 03/21/2019

Best Photographer in San Diego

I’ve taken my senior portraits and two anniversary pictures with Sydney. She knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of a camera. I’m naturally a shy person, and it’s hard not look awkward. Her direction and suggestions on how to pose made me feel more confident. Sydney also knows how to catch those really special, intimate moments during an anniversary shoot. The pictures always turn out amazing!

Carissa · Married on 10/20/2018

We loved Sydney!

Sydney was amazing for our small wedding, she was super easy to email with and talk to before the wedding. She specializes in elopements and small weddings which was perfect for us. Everyone at the wedding commented on how awesome and easy to get along with she was, and that she seemed more like a friend. We loved all of our pictures so much, would definitely use her again in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Marta · Married on 09/27/2018

So so incredible!

I can’t say enough good things about Sydney!! She did our engagement photos also and we were SO STOKED with the photos. She’s very easy to work with, knows exactly how to capture the most authentic moments! YOU SERIOUSLY NEED HER! We are forever so thankful we found her and wish she could just photograph our daily lives!!

Gabby · Married on 10/14/2017

Couples session

Wow!! Sydney is amazing to say the least. She has the kindest soul and is so good at making your experience fun and natural. You know it’s good when your husband says she is his favorite photographer & he will let her take pictures of us any time! I 100% recommend this gal! She is truly talented & her work speaks for itself.

• Leina

Leina Gilster · Married on 07/06/2018

Captured the day perfectly!

Sydney did an amazing job capturing our wedding! The photos she gave us communicated the tone of the day perfectly, and we love looking at them in our home. My favorite photos were of the reception. Sydney's talent for capturing beautiful candid shots was one of the main reasons why we hired her, and we were thrilled with the results! I can't imagine having had anyone else working with us on that day!