Swoone Beauty Reviews

87 | Dallas, TX

87 Reviews for Swoone Beauty

Daisy · Married on 04/26/2014

Best make up artist ever! Karla patricia is truly gifted at what she does! She did my makeup and my families for my wedding and it was perfect
    She me made me look flawless. I told her I didn't want to much make up, still wanted to look like myself and that's exactly what she did. My husband loved my makeup. My pictures came out amazing. I will refer her to everyone I know and I will definitely see her again. She is a sweet person and made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Karla and her makeup services. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is the nicest person. Karla did a fantastic job on my makeup, as well as my bridal party. The most important thing to me was that I feel like myself and I was not disappointed. I felt so beautiful and polished, but not overdone. I have already recommended her to several friends who are getting married and I will continue to recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Martha · Married on 03/29/2014

Karla was phenomenal. She was flexible and communicative in the pre-wedding communication. On my wedding day, she knew exactly how I wanted to look because the trial went so well and she had great notes from our meeting. All of my bridesmaids left extremely satisfied. Karla was willing to stick around a bit longer to help touch up anyone who needed it, also. I would highly recommend Karla for anyone planning a wedding who is looking for excellent work, reliability and value.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Allison · Married on 02/15/2014

Karla traveled to NY to do my makeup for my wedding 2/15/14. I had been in 2 other wedding parties that used her for makeup and she truly is the best! I have loved my makeup every time she has done it! She is so fun and easygoing. Her makeup is so natural! My bridal party and I go compliments on our makeup all night. I would hire her for my wedding again in a second!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Kelly · Married on 01/04/2014

I first met Karla in 2010 when I was in my best friend's wedding. We had a few people wanting a lot of coverage and I personally have oily skin and makeup never stays put. Well her wedding day was a very hot day but my makeup stayed perfect all day and night! Any blemishes appear nonexistent without looking like you have makeup on. She did the makeup at another wedding I was in, my wedding this past January and my sister in law's wedding coming up soon. She clearly leaves a great impression! She is so nice to work with, responsive, and just wants you happy. For flawless looking skin, I highly recommend contacting Karla!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Kara · Married on 11/16/2013

I wanted to write a review to let brides know how much it meant to me having Karla there to do my make up on my wedding day! From the beginning of my engagement, Karla was one of the first people I thought of ... I always knew she HAD to do my make up! :)
    My friends and family loved her! My mother, bridesmaids, and 86 year old grandmother all looked beautiful! I was so glad to have Karla there as I knew I could be myself and just relax knowing whatever she did for me or my bridal party would be perfection!

Thank you Karla for contributing to my special day!!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2013

Karla was absolutely wonderful! She was on time, professional and personable, and an amazing makeup artist. All of my girls and our mothers looked gorgeous but not overly done. I am so thankful we hired her!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Meri · Married on 10/19/2013

Karla was absolutely fabulous! My bridal party's makeup looked stunning! Everyone was thrilled with the outcome & kept getting compliments throughout the night about how good the makeup job was. Karla was extremely professional & easy to get along with. Everything went perfectly. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/02/2013
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/04/2013

Karla provided wedding day make up for myself and my bridesmaids. We met ahead of time to try out different looks, and decided on what I would be doing for the day. She is professional, punctual, and does excellent work! My girls and I looked fabulous on my wedding day. I covered the cost of airbrush make up for my bridal party and I am glad we did - we looked flawless. Our make up was done in the morning (around 930) and I was married at 4, and we still looked great. I would definitely recommend Karla!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Katie · Married on 09/15/2013

Karla did an AMAZING job on my wedding day. Leading up to the event, she was so flexible in meeting me for a consultation, trial and even accommodated to me changing the day-of location last minute. Karla's work was PERFECT. I do not like a lot of makeup, I never wear any, and Karla made me feel gorgeous without going over the top and still making it look so natural. Karla had an assistant the day-of, as we had 8 girls getting their makeup done, and they were professional, on-time and made everyone look flawless. I would highly recommend Karla to anyone looking for make up on their big day.

Sent on 11/29/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2013

Karla was such a great addition to our wedding day.

One of the things I loved most about Karla (besides her making me feel my absolute best on the big day) was the ease of being about to book her on her online site and be able to reference the contract and services at anytime online. I also liked Karla's responsiveness and checking in the week before the wedding to confirm.

Karla really listened to what every girl wanted on the day of the wedding. Every girl (all 9 of us) looked absolutely stunning! Karla was on time to start the day and stayed on time to keep the day on schedule.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Jenn · Married on 08/23/2013

Karla was fantastic!!! Not only did I love my make up, but my bridesmaids were raving about theirs as well. I don't normally wear a lot of make up but obviously wanted to look great on our wedding day. Karla really understood the look I wanted to go for and made sure I didn't feel like I was overly done-up. I felt elegant and beautiful and loved every part of it! She is wonderful and would recommend her in a heartbeat to any bride!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Emily · Married on 08/17/2013

Karla is an incredible makeup artist and did a fantastic job on myself and my 3 bridesmaids for my wedding in August! From the beginning, she was very responsive, calm natured, and easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and created something that looked natural but better, which, from previous makeup trials, is not as easy as it sounds! She used airbrush makeup and I loved it! Nothing melted off, smudged, or rubbed onto any fabric all night long! She put individual lashes on all my bridesmaids (I had already had synthetic lashes done) and they looked incredible. All of them looked gorgeous and different from eachother- I LOVED it. She set up in our hotel room where we were getting ready and just took us one after the next. She was excellent all around. Definitely use Karla for wedding and bridesmaid makeup!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Emily · Married on 08/16/2013

Sent on 10/02/2013
  • User3519061 · 2+ years ago

Karla provided make-up services for myself, 4 bridesmaids and my mother. My makeup was exactly what I wanted and lasted the entire night (definitely get airbrush, it is worth it!). Everyone looked flawless in person and especially in the photos!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Katherine · Married on 08/03/2013

My original make-up artist cancelled on me three months before my wedding because she realized she double-booked me with another bride. In retrospect, I am so thankful this happened because I would have otherwise never found Karla! Not only was Karla a better make-up artist, but she was also much nicer and more reasonably priced than my first make-up artist.

Karla will create a beautiful, yet natural look for you and she is very good with air-brush foundation, subtle-looking false eyelashes and flattering contouring/blending. She and her assistant took care of nine women, including me, in four hours the morning of my wedding and she stayed with me through several hours of photos. Karla kept me looking fresh and beautiful, and she is an extremely calming presence to be around, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. I would highly, highly recommend Karla to any future bride!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/27/2013

Karla was exactly on time even with Boston traffic as I had a downtown wedding on a Saturday. She was very patient with my three indecisive bridesmaids and was more than willing to accommodate all of their needs while managing to keep me calm at the same time. My makeup came out flawless and I have very sensitive skin so I was of course hesitant to have it airbrushed but it was AMAZING and my face felt so light (not cakey at all). It lasted flawlessly the whole day and at the end if the night I used a simple make remover and it wiped off so easily. I Would HIGHLY recommend using Karla Patria.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Linda · Married on 07/21/2013

Karla did an amazing job. She is extremely talented and knows exactly what colors to use in order to make you look your best. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/07/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/22/2013

After seeing the makeup that Karla did for a friend's wedding, I knew immediately that I wanted her to do the makeup for my own wedding. I don't typically wear makeup, and Karla did an amazing job at making sure everything looked natural. Karla came to my mom's house on the morning of the wedding, and was willing to stay longer than expected to ensure that each girl looked absolutely perfect. My makeup, as well as all the bridesmaids' makeup, was completely flawless and lasted for the entire day. Karla was amazing to work with and I cannot thank her enough for all she did. I would definitely recommend Karla to anyone in need of a makeup artist.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Erika B. · Married on 06/21/2013

I used Karla Patricia as my make-up artist for my engagement photos and my wedding. I considered my engagement photo session as a trial run for my wedding makeup and I was extremely pleased with the outcome. Karla asked questions, answered my questions, and asked me multiple times to look in a mirror and let her know my thoughts . My makeup looked beautiful on both occasions and I received countless make-up compliments at my wedding. Even with the makeup and eyelashes (which were my favorite part!) I still looked like myself. Karla was very flexible with time and with the day of the week. My engagement photos were in the afternoon on a weekday and Karla was able to come to me and do my makeup prior to the session. My wedding was also on a Friday and she was able to come to our hotel in the morning. Karla also did my sister's makeup for the wedding and my mother's makeup - they were also both very happy! I even overheard my mom telling guests at the wedding how great Karla was!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

I wanted to be a glamorous rockstar bride, and Karla's makeup was fantastic. It lasted all day, she is super sweet and just so talented. She understood my vision and just went above and beyond.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Melanie · Married on 05/26/2013

Why can't I give Karla a million stars?!

What a talented makeup artist, and moreover, with a perfect demeanor to keep brides calm and confident on their special day!

The makeup was flawless. I really feel like Karla helped me look like the best possible version of my self on such an important day, which was a dream come true. My mother and bridesmaids loved her as well and were so happy with their look and the quality/feel of the makeup/products Karla used.

I highly recommend Karla and recommend that brides book early...She's in high demand (and it's no surprise why. Truly incredible vendor).

Sent on 06/16/2013

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2013

Karla did an outstanding job with the makeup on the day of my wedding. I don't typically wear makeup, but she did a remarkable job and made me feel natural. I even opted for the airbrushed makeup, as did my mother and two sisters. We were all highly pleased with the way it turned out. The makeup looked flawless and I received compliments all night. My mother deemed Karla the "eye queen" because of how beautiful she made all of our eyes look. She was a pleasure to work with and she made all of us feel at ease and comfortable. She did our makeup at my house the day of our wedding which made the morning very relaxed and I was truly appreciative of that. Karla was extremely accommodating and even did my mother-in-law's makeup as a last minute request the day of the makeup. We all can't thank Karla enough for making us beautiful and radiant the day of my wedding. I highly recommend her for her makeup and her pleasant disposition. It was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2013

Karla is amazing! Great makeup artist and super sweet!

All my bridesmaids and both mothers are still raving about her!

Will definatly have her do my makeup again for another event :)

Sent on 04/26/2013

Karla was the perfect make up artist for my wedding. She was incredibly flexible, she did an awazing job, and definetly listened to what each girl wanted. I told her what time we needed to be ready and she made sure that we were all finished by then. All 7 bridesmaids and myself were thrilled by her incredible work. I must say one of the best features of Karla is not only her unbelievable talent, but also how calm she is. She was exactly the person I needed around on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/02/2013