Swoon...a bridal salon Reviews

Swoon...a bridal salon 4
  • Christi

Christi · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Over the Moon at Swoon

I wasn't planning on going to Swoon because I thought their dresses would be way out of my price range, but ended up stopping by during one of their sample sales. My consultant, Maddy, was easy to talk to and made the experience really fun. Even though it was during a sample sale, she didn't make me feel rushed at all. I am normally a very indecisive person, but I ended up taking my perfect dress home that day and stayed below my budget!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Ricketts · Married on 07/28/2019

My dream dress

I had a wonderful experience here. I came the day after I got engaged and did not have an appointment. Though this is not typically their policy, they squeezed me in to try on a couple dresses. The associate that helped me picked out a dress that I didn't like and didn't think was my style. She encouraged me to try it on and it was perfect. The absolute perfect dress that I would have never tried on without her. I received my dress earlier than promised and was updated through the promise. I highly recommend visiting this boutique!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Swoon...a bridal salon 5

Swoon...a bridal salon's reply:

Thank you, again, Sarah for your lovely words! You are a dream customer and it was our honor to help you on your wedding dress journey. XO, The Swoon Team
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 07/20/2019

Get in asap!

Swoon created a day that I couldn't have imagined going any better! It felt like I was the only one in the store (only 1 other person there for half of the appointment) and they made darn sure it felt like that, anything I asked for they were able to make it happen. Anything that I said such as "I like this top, but not the bottom" they were able to find something that fit my preference and when we narrowed it down to the perfect one, the accessories they have in store were a perfect match. They really do have knowledgeable staff and are so willing to help you or your maids find the perfect dress. If you want to make the day special, this place it worth the trip!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Kori

Kori · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

This place is amazing. Searching for your wedding dress is such a special moment in your life and they made this process so amazing and perfect. I probably tried on close to 10 dresses and every single one I had questions on they answered. They showed me other colors that the dress could be ordered in if I wasn't comfortable with the sample color. I just feel like they always went above and beyond. I never felt rushed or pressured for anything. They made me feel so special. They also recommended a seamstress to do my dress alterations. Every single person that works in that shop is so kind and so helpful, I will recommend this place to everyone I know who is in the search for a wedding dress. I couldn't be happier with my experience!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Swoon...a bridal salon's reply:

Seriously Kori you're way too sweet! You were such a dream to help out and you looked fabulous in everything but you also made the absolute perfect choice!! Thank you so much for all of your lovely words -- we'd be so happy to help anyone else have the same Swoonie experience that you did!!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

The best boutique in town!

I came to swoon feeling so sad and discouraged about finding a dress. I had an awful experience at another local boutique the Saturday before my visit and had spent the whole weekend in tears about it. I never thought that I would be one of those girls who care SO much about finding the right dress, but it turns out that's not my life.
    I decided I wanted to try on alone this time so, I called to see if they could squeeze me in and they were able to get me in the same day. When I got there I was immedietly offered champagne (which was a welcome relief as the previous shop had shamed me for bringing some champagne to share with my group). They immediately sat down with me and heard all of my concerns and actually listened to what I had to say and what I was looking for. I tried on about 6 dresses and the first one I tried on I fell in love with. They were very good at suggesting that I try on multiple styles so that I got the whole experience and didn't feel like I missed out on trying something on. I ended up buying the Lyric by Watters and being so happy with it. It came before the scheduled date and in plenty of time for my wedding.
    I cannot recommend Swoon enough. When you shop here and work with the wonderful ladies, you know you are truly paying for quality and working with people that truly care about your happiness. They want your wedding day to be the best it can with the perfect dress and it really shows.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Swoon...a bridal salon's reply:

Awh, Erica!! You were such a dream to help and we were so happy to be a part of your team! You looked absolutely incredible and were just such a joy. So glad you enjoyed your Swoonie experience! We're so, so happy to have served you!
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 10/20/2018

Guided me to my dream dress.

I was a very frustrated bride that had gone to multiple bridal shops to look for my dress. They were very helpful and helped me calm my nerves when I felt overwhelmed. Welcomes us with open arms and guided me and made me feel beautiful. I also bought my bridesmaid dresses here. They are a wonderful group of ladies

Sent on 08/01/2019

Swoon...a bridal salon's reply:

Thank you, Kayleigh! Being part of your wedding gown experience was a dream. We can't thank you enough for trusting us with your dress. Congrats!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing Experience From Start to Finish

This bridal salon is something I would expect in Southern California or the Bay area and we have it right here in Reno! The quality of gowns are second to none and the variety of styles is more than any other bridal salon I visited. Above all else, the customer service is beyond fantastic! I felt like the bridal consultant was truly listening to me when it came to fit and budget and offered several gowns to meet my needs. I did not feel like I was being rushed during my appointment time or pressured to purchase. Finding my perfect dress AND veil was icing on the cake! I would recommend Swoon to any bride.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Swoon...a bridal salon's reply:

Wow! What an incredible compliment! We are so grateful for you, Erin and loved having you as one of our own. Thank you, thank you for your sweet words! You chose the very right bridal look and we are so happy and humbled to have been such a little part in your big day! Cheers to you!!

Vinti · Married on 09/10/2017

Swoon was my first stop, and ended up being my only stop. We were greeted by a very friendly bridal associate, Cheyene, who was absolutely wonderful. She already had 3 gowns picked out for me based on my taste and my budget. We gave the first one a try, and I fell in love with it! I was willing to call it the dress, but Cheyene insisted that I try all of them to be absolutely certain. I loved all of them, but the first one showcased my personality the best, Clean cut, beautiful lace, and comfortable. Cheyene also helped me pick out the right accessories to go with it. Swoon staff is very professional and a pleasure to be around. I would highly recommend them to all brides who are looking to find a dress of their dreams. Their collection is absolutely amazing and top notch. You will get you money's worth, and a great experience! Lets face it, finding a perfect dress can be very stressful and time consuming, and for people like me who are on a time crunch, Swoon is a lifesaver! Don't waste your time anywhere else!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Swoon...a bridal salon 6
    Swoon...a bridal salon 7
    Swoon...a bridal salon 8

Grace · Married on 11/12/2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Swoon. They are so helpful, friendly and accommodating. They do not make you feel rushed, you are clearly their sole focus from the moment you walk in. They really listen to what you want and help you find the perfect dress. I loved the staff and their selection is wonderful. I would recommend Swoon to ANYBODY looking for a wedding dress!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2016

Alisa from Swoon was an absolute pleasure to work with and her level of service is unparalleled. The dresses and accessories were amazing. I cannot wait for my wedding day to show of my beautiful gown. I wish I had another opportunity to shop with these ladies. I'll definitely be sending my friends their way.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Tara · Married on 09/17/2016

The gals here are amazing! I went to a few other shops before going to Swoon & I was extremely happy with the quality of service here. The dresses are to die for, the accessories are incredible & the shop is so cute and cozy. I recommend this shop to any bride to be!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Mariah · Married on 06/18/2016

These stylists are so helpful, every time I've come in. They helped steer me towards dresses that fit my price-point, and were patient with my indecisiveness. The dresses they carry are beautiful and unique (which is hard to find in the wedding dress world).

Sent on 06/23/2016
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 06/17/2016

I purchased not just my wedding dress, but my bridal shower dress, and my dress rehearsal dress through them. The whole staff is amazing and go above and beyond to take care of every bride who walks into their salon! I would recommend them to anyone, and love them so much!

Sent on 02/25/2016
  • melbuhtoast

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2015

I purchased my wedding dress from Swoon sight (almost) unseen just before one of their sample sales as they had the dress I had been searching high and low for for WEEKS! After speaking with Michelle about the dress and the details of their sample sale, she was kind enough to send many pictures of the dress so that I could assess its condition. I was delighted to find that not only was it in pristine condition, but it was also in my size!

It's because of Michelle and her amazing staff that I was able to confidently purchase my wedding dress from halfway across the country at 56% off! I know purchasing from a sample sale is risky to begin with, let alone without even seeing or trying the dress on first. However, I couldn't be happier with my experience, and would certainly recommend Swoon to any bride in the Reno area. These ladies will take GREAT care of you!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Shelby · Married on 05/16/2015

Finding my wedding dress is one of my fondest memories of wedding planning and it is all because of Swoon! Michelle and her team provide a level of service that is unparalleled by anyone else in the area. Once I stepped into Swoon, I knew I would have to search no further. My experience was so wonderful that we even ordered our bridesmaids dresses as well as my jewelry and accessories as well. I would recommend to any bride who wants to feel special while looking for her dress, go to Swoon!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Swoon was the only bridal place that got back to me via email and helped me get the wedding dress of my dreams. I started extremely late (about three months out) and they were still able to get me the dress that I wanted. Would highly recommend them. They are also extremely helpful and nice!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Molly · Married on 09/06/2014

My experience with Swoon was amazing! From picking out my wedding dress to the final fitting upon my dresses delivery, I love everything about this place! The girls are so sweet and make so you feel so comfortable when trying on dresses. Aubrey helped me and I loved her! I went to quite a few other places before Swoon and none made me feel as good about trying on dresses as Swoon did. They were more than accommodating well after I picked up my dress too. I wanted to add buttons to my dress so they ordered the buttons from the designer for me so they would match perfectly. The wedding dress selection at Swoon is like no other in Reno and I highly recommend them to all new Brides.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Wonderful experience all around! I would recommend this bridal salon. I visited several shops in the Sacramento area, only to find them pushy, not staying within my budget, and making promises I don't think they could keep. I drove the couple of hours to Swoon and was very happy I did. They were helpful, kind, and down to earth. They asked my budget and stayed within; were willing to come in on a Monday (when they were closed, as I am from out of town) so I could make sure it was THE dress; provided names of reputable alterations in my area through contacts they had there; sent a swatch of the fabric color as I ordered a different color than what was in the store to be certain I liked it; and are now shipping the dress! And their prices are very fair for the product quality. Go to swoon! This is a place I wish I could shop more than once in my life!

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • Mrs. Butler

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2013

I loved my wedding dress and the staff at Swoon. I went in to buy my wedding dress during a sample sale, but I didn't buy the sample. I tried on six dresses with tons of accessories and never felt pressured to buy anything. I found my dress (third one I tried on out of six) and they took my measurements, helped me pick accessories and kept me up to date on the arrival date. I even bought all of my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress there. The girls were really nice, attentive and helpful on what would look good on myself and my bridesmaids. They have really gorgeous dresses there, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/21/2013

My sister got her dress here 3 years prior to my wedding. She had shopped everywhere from San Francisco, New York AND Boston. SHE was thinking of having one custom made then we stopped here while visiting our parents. She choose the 3rd dress she tried on and looked breath taking on her wedding day. I KNEW this was the place I had to shop at for my wedding dress and after Two dresses I knew I found the perfect dress. The owner and her associates are very knowledgeable in wedding dresses and ladies shapes. They were very helpful and make you feel very special.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

The owner of Swoon, Michelle, was so kind and caring during the entire process of finding my dress. She truly cares for her brides, and does not see you as "just another bride" like other bridal stores in Reno do. The dresses she carries are of the best quality, and I am so glad I purchased my dress there. I had numerous guests at the wedding tell me the dress was beautiful, and that made me feel beautiful. If you want a true wedding dress shopping experience, Swoon is the place to go.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Denise · Married on 05/18/2013

Michelle at Swoon is amazing. So sweet and friendly, really knows her stuff when it comes to wedding gowns. She has far and away the best selection in Reno. I did not buy my dress from Swoon, although I really wanted to. I found the selection to be a bit difficult for us plus size gals, and ended up purchasing a dress from a dedicated plus size salon in Sacramento. Nevertheless, I did buy a gorgeous sash from Michelle, and she has been gracious and lovely through the numerous times I've been in and out of her boutique.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2013

Most amazing place to get your wedding gown! Michelle and her team were incredible! they were so helpful and caring when it came to all my dress needs. Not a better place in town to get a wedding gown!!

Sent on 02/10/2013

After a bust of a trip to San Francisco I went to Swoon just to look around. My mom and I met with Michelle and found my dress within 10 minutes! It was a great experience- if you've been to the store you know how nice it is and not overwhelming. Everyone we worked with was incredibly nice and the quality and selection is amazing. The other benefit was having recommended tailors who make appointments with you at the store so you can have it tailored right there.

Sent on 06/01/2013
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 06/27/2012

Swoon is a quaint bridal boutique in Reno. The staff is amazing and they have the most beautiful gowns in their shop. They only show by appointment only, which is so great because you are guaranteed their undivided attention. The girls made me feel so comfortable and really have a great eye for what works. I actually ended up going with the dress Alisha pulled for me! If you are looking to feel special as a bride choosing her bridal gown, go to Swoon! They have such high quality dresses and really give you that individualize attention every bride deserves!

Sent on 08/31/2012