Swing Photo Colorado Reviews

Swing Photo Colorado 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience!

A dream to work with! Was very thorough with communication and timeline. Soleil managed to get every single shot that we asked for and then some. She made both my husband and I feel really comfortable and the whole experience was extremely natural feeling!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Swing Photo Colorado's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca! I had such a wonderful time getting to know both you and Christian! Thank you for letting me be a part of your amazing wedding day!
  • Janelle

Janelle Bruns · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful photographer! Highly recommend!

Soleil was amazing! Not only does she compose beautiful photos and edit with vibrant colors, but she is also kind and makes it look easy! She made my (now) husband and I feel comfortable and at ease, and has lots of little games that make the laughs and smiles genuine! She is very professional and helped us create a list of the photos we wanted, which made the day of stress free for us, even with our large families to photograph! I am so in love with my engagement photos and wedding photos, and I would highly recommend Soleil to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Swing Photo Colorado 8

Swing Photo Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much, Janelle! It was truly an honor to photograph your wedding day nearly two years after we first "met". I'm still flattered you remembered me : ) Wish you and Jake all the best!

Cate Mcpherson · Married on 05/11/2019

May 11, 2019 Wedding

Soleil was an absolute pleasure to work with! We were planning our wedding from Boston, and she made everything so easy. She arranged for us to meet her two days before the wedding to do the engagement shoot included with the wedding package we picked. She was incredibly flexible and accommodating; as I changed the time on her about fifteen times.
    After the short engagement shoot, my (now) husband and I were even more excited for the wedding! Soleil made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we had an absolute blast despite the surprise May snow storm. She then miraculously managed to edit the pictures by the rehearsal dinner, and we couldn’t believe how amazing they turned out!
    Soleil and her assistant Veronica managed to capture every detail and special moment throughout the wedding. We never got tired of posing for pictures, because most of the time we weren’t posing, but actually having fun! The photos are beyond stunning and we can’t wait to share them with all our friends and family!
    If you are looking for the best photographer for your wedding or any other special occasion, look no further. Soleil is a true talented artist, and a fantastic person! Thank you for all your work and dedication Soleil!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Swing Photo Colorado 9
    Swing Photo Colorado 10
    Swing Photo Colorado 11

Swing Photo Colorado's reply:

Thanks so much, Cate! I had an amazing time photographing your wedding day! Wishing you and Dawei a lifetime of happiness!

Abigail C · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommend! Look no further

Soleil is incredibly talented, easy to work with, and very professional. She came prepared with a list of family member combinations for pictures after the ceremony, which was so helpful. My husband and I had a million things on our minds that day, and forgetting to get a picture with someone was one less thing we had to worry about. She was also quick to deliver our photos and even gave us a few preview pictures, within a couple of days of our wedding, to use in a holiday card. Upon seeing our pictures for the first time, we were blown away by how beautifully they turned out. We love the vibrancy of the colors and the overall composition. She captured the emotions of our special day and the landscape of our snowy, winter backdrop perfectly. We are thrilled to have chosen to work with you, Soleil. Thank you for all of your hard work, especially bearing the below-freezing temperatures!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Swing Photo Colorado's reply:

Thank you, Abigail! It was such an honor to be a part of your intimate elopement! Please let me know if you are ever back in the Denver area - I would love to catch up!

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Swing Photo made our wedding day photos so beautiful!

With so many talented wedding photographers out there it is hard to know how to choose. Soleil, the owner of Swing Photo, made the choose very easy for me. She is so kind, calm and professional and her photos are stunning. She made planning for our photos so easy and the finished product was everything we were hoping for. On top of that she is so affordable and you get an enormous amount of value for your investment. Can not recommend her enough :)

Sent on 01/30/2019

Swing Photo Colorado's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! I loved being a part of your beautiful wedding day. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review - it means a lot :) Cheers to your wonderful marriage!

Sara · Married on 08/24/2018

So much fun!

Soleil was so sweet and helpful during our engagement session. She knew the best spots, and our pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Swing Photo Colorado's reply:

I'm so glad you had fun and love your photos, Sara! I loved exploring Sapphire Point with you and Micah. Your engagement session was one of my favorite of 2018! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this special time in your life
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/28/2018

Soleil was so helpful! We wanted to shoot in sunflower fields, but were unfamiliar with the area. She researched sunflower fields for us in order to find the best location and corresponded with me several, several, several times to answer my endless questions very patiently. She was honest and straightforward in answering my questions, and finally, when the day came, Soleil guided us through. We needed directions for our engagement photos, and she helped position us without us feeling forced or posed. She asked us questions throughout the process to make sure we were comfortable. She said it would take a couple of weeks to return the photos, but instead of waiting, we received the photos in less than a week! Pretty amazing. And the end result was beautiful! We absolutely love our photos. Her style is very natural with minimal editing. She really finds the perfect way to turn anyone in into the perfect model. Stunning!

Sent on 09/09/2017
  • User7265954 · 1+ year ago

We had so much fun taking our engagement pictures with Solei! We just received them and we are in love!!! She was so easy to be around and we instantly felt comfortable around her. She has such a good eye and a unique style. She delivered the pictures to us within the time frame that she promised and we couldn't be happier! Thank you so much Solei!! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an easy-going, fun to be around and professional photographer!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Tina · Married on 04/14/2018

Wedding Event

Soliel was absolutely fantastic!! My husband and I first saw Soliel's work after we attended a friends wedding and knew immediately upon seeing photos that we had to have her for our engagement session and she delivered. We than asked a huge favor to travel all the way to MN in a middle of a snow storm and she exceed our expectations with incredible breath taking photos. We highly recommend her for any event. Very professional, timely and above all great personality which made it fun to work with her.

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Swing Photo Colorado 17
    Swing Photo Colorado 18
    Swing Photo Colorado 19

Swing Photo Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much, Tina! It was such an honor to be able to photograph your destination wedding! That was a crazy storm, but man, it made for some gorgeous photos :) I hope you enjoy your photos for many, many, many happy years to come. Say hi to Koonu!

AMANDA · Married on 10/22/2017

If I could give Soleil 10 stars I would. Our photos literally couldn't be any more perfect or beautiful than they are. Soleil knows how to run photo shoots like a true professional - It was fun, stress-free, and she walked us through her vision for the shot so we knew what we were doing the whole time. It was so much fun - the time flew by. The way she captured everything is more than I could ask for. The lighting, the background, the poses - She is amazing! I would fly back to Colorado to shoot with her any day. :)

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2017

We already had our engagement photos with Soleil and they were AMAZING. Highly recommend her services--she is an exceptionally talented photographer. My fiance and I are definitely not models, but Soleil made us look awesome. I can't wait to see what she does at our wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Desmond · Married on 09/17/2017

Soleil absolutely crushed it on our wedding day.

Not only were her photos stunning, she was highly professional, timely, and organized. We spoke a few times leading up to the wedding, but considering that we were in San Francisco, Soleil was in Denver, and the wedding was in Aspen, we didn't get a chance to connect in person -- only over the phone and via FaceTime. As it turns out, we hit it off the day of and had a total blast.

Soleil has an energetic, positive personality that was crucial on the wedding day. Considering that we got married on the top of Ajax mountain in Aspen, Colorado at 11,000 ft, the weather shifted several times over the course of the day but Soleil stayed on top of it 100%. She was running around up and down the aisle, side to side, getting the perfect angles. She captured the most intimate moments of the day just as well as the candid shots of our friends and family.

In particular, Soleil's control of light was impressive, ranging from bright, sunny Colorado blue-sky-day to moody, indoor Madmen style scenes.

I cannot recommend her enough to you and your spouse for your wedding.

You should probably book her now because Soleil is clearly a rising star in the industry.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Swing Photo Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much Desmond and Audrey! You're wedding day was nothing short of amazing and it was such an honor to be the one you chose to capture your memories. Please let me know if you are back in the Denver area anytime, I would love to catch up.

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

Swing Photo Colorado did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we absolutely loved working with Soleil! My husband and I are not huge fans of having out pictures taken, but Soleil made the entire process easy and fun. She is so incredible organized and communicative and she takes the time to get to know you as a couple. She also has great suggestions on locations for photo shoots. The pictures turned out amazing, and we received so many compliments on them. I feel so lucky that we found Swing Photo Colorado, and we will be recommending them to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2017

Soleil did an AMAZING job with both our engagement photos and our wedding! We are SO thrilled with how the pictures turned out and couldn't be happier that we decided to hire Soleil! She was communicative and professional throughout the entire process and so easy and fun to work with. I'll be cherishing these photos forever! Thank you, Soleil!!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Soleil from Swing Photo photographed our wedding two weeks ago, and we couldn't have been happier with her service. From the start, Soleil was friendly, responsive, and so easy to coordinate with. Perhaps most important, Soleil is a friendly, cheerful personality. During both our engagement photos and at our wedding, Soleil made my husband and I feel very at ease while taking our photos. Neither of us are very photogenic, but Soleil made us laugh and feel comfortable, so our photos turned out great! Soleil was also truly an expert in how she efficiently handled family and bridal party photos. On top of that, Soleil is an artist. She has an eye for beautiful, unique shots. Finally, her photos are high-quality, and she got them back to us with impressive speed. Her prices are affordable, and we sincerely couldn't have been happier with our photos. Highly, highly recommend. Thanks Soleil!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/02/2017

Soleil was so amazing! She did our engagement photos and wedding. They turned out better than I had imagined. She was so easy to work with and was very thorough so that day of photos went smoothly and quick. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Alicia · Married on 12/16/2016

Soleil is an absolutely amazing photographer! She was fun to work with, she was a huge help to us all day, and our pictures are gorgeous! She is skilled at everything from glamour shots, formal portraits, candids, still lifes, and everything in between. We loved working with her and could not be happier with our photos!

Allison · Married on 12/10/2016

We got married in Denver in December and had Soleil as our main photographer, she was AMAZING! She started the day photographing my bridesmaids and I getting ready and she came full of great ideas on what she knew would turn out to be a great picture. From the beginning to when we were getting ready to taking pictures before, during and after the ceremony, they all were fabulous. Soleil was very easy and fun to work with, she knows what she is doing. We have had multiple people tell us that we scored on our photographer because of how well the photos turned out. If we were to do it all over again, she would still be our first choice!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Leigh · Married on 11/04/2016

We were very impressed with the photos we got from Soleil! She talked with us before hand and listened to what we wanted to capture. The final product was beautiful and she was a joy to work with, professional but easy going.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2016

Soleil did an amazing job! I knew after looking at her portfolio I wanted her as our photographer! She made extensive notes on formal shots we wanted, which I am so glad because day of I was so overwhelmed. She made us and our families feel comfortable and was efficient in getting through the big group shots and organizing everyone in them. She was able to squeeze in one last night shot under the lights a few minutes before she was to leave. We got so many compliments on how our photographs turned out - i couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Adrienne · Married on 10/27/2016

Working with Soleil was a dream come true! She did our engagement photos and photographed our wedding; she made both so much fun and stress free. She is wonderful to work with and knows exactly what will look great in photos. We would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for a photographer! We got our wedding photos back less than 4 weeks after our wedding and are completely blown away.

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/15/2016

There is really not enough good things I can say about Soleil! After reviewing her portfolio, I knew I had to have her because of her amazing eye, style, and talent! We were lucky enough to have her shoot our engagement photos as well as our wedding in October. I hands down would give Soleil 10 stars if I could. Not only for her ability, but because of all that she is! She is so sweet, very detailed oriented, patient, the list could go on forever. I would highly recommend Soleil to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion and will always reach out to her for any photos I need in the future.

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2016

Soleil did an amazing job for our wedding! We could not be happier. During our pre-wedding phone call, she got to know us and what our wedding was going to be like, down to the names of our family members. On the wedding day she was very kind and patient. Our ceremony got pushed back a whole hour which pushed a couple of other things back too, and she was still happy to take pictures of my husband and I with our rabbit and cat after the whole ordeal. We didn't once feel awkward about having our pictures taken throughout the day. We had a very small wedding with just immediate family so Soleil was the only newcomer, but she had a way about her that she felt like part of the group and the ceremony was very intimate like we'd hoped. The pictures themselves are wonderful! We received them in less than two weeks when we were expecting four to six weeks, which was a wonderful surprise. Soleil perfectly captured the love and happiness of our day, with stunning photos we will always cherish. They're beautiful. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Soleil. She is absolutely fantastic and did a wonderful job for my wedding! I knew as soon as i saw her portfolio she was the one, and she didn't disappoint! When she first arrived she gave me a hug and was so welcoming! She was very attentive and had lots of patience! She seemend to be everywhere all at once! I would highly, highley recomend her. You will LOVE your photos!

Ellie · Married on 09/10/2016

Soleil was wonderful! Highly organized, professional and creative. She was our photographer for both our engagement photos and wedding. We ended up with a ton of photos and they all turned out beautiful. Soleil was one of the best wedding decisions we made! We highly recommend her services.