Swing Photo Colorado Reviews

29 | Denver, CO

29 Reviews for Swing Photo Colorado

• Heather

Heather · Married on 07/28/2018

Soleil was so helpful! We wanted to shoot in sunflower fields, but were unfamiliar with the area. She researched sunflower fields for us in order to find the best location and corresponded with me several, several, several times to answer my endless questions very patiently. She was honest and straightforward in answering my questions, and finally, when the day came, Soleil guided us through. We needed directions for our engagement photos, and she helped position us without us feeling forced or posed. She asked us questions throughout the process to make sure we were comfortable. She said it would take a couple of weeks to return the photos, but instead of waiting, we received the photos in less than a week! Pretty amazing. And the end result was beautiful! We absolutely love our photos. Her style is very natural with minimal editing. She really finds the perfect way to turn anyone in into the perfect model. Stunning!

• User7265954 · Recently married

We had so much fun taking our engagement pictures with Solei! We just received them and we are in love!!! She was so easy to be around and we instantly felt comfortable around her. She has such a good eye and a unique style. She delivered the pictures to us within the time frame that she promised and we couldn't be happier! Thank you so much Solei!! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an easy-going, fun to be around and professional photographer!

AMANDA · Married on 10/22/2017

If I could give Soleil 10 stars I would. Our photos literally couldn't be any more perfect or beautiful than they are. Soleil knows how to run photo shoots like a true professional - It was fun, stress-free, and she walked us through her vision for the shot so we knew what we were doing the whole time. It was so much fun - the time flew by. The way she captured everything is more than I could ask for. The lighting, the background, the poses - She is amazing! I would fly back to Colorado to shoot with her any day. :)

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2017

We already had our engagement photos with Soleil and they were AMAZING. Highly recommend her services--she is an exceptionally talented photographer. My fiance and I are definitely not models, but Soleil made us look awesome. I can't wait to see what she does at our wedding.

Desmond · Married on 09/17/2017

Soleil absolutely crushed it on our wedding day.

Not only were her photos stunning, she was highly professional, timely, and organized. We spoke a few times leading up to the wedding, but considering that we were in San Francisco, Soleil was in Denver, and the wedding was in Aspen, we didn't get a chance to connect in person -- only over the phone and via FaceTime. As it turns out, we hit it off the day of and had a total blast.

Soleil has an energetic, positive personality that was crucial on the wedding day. Considering that we got married on the top of Ajax mountain in Aspen, Colorado at 11,000 ft, the weather shifted several times over the course of the day but Soleil stayed on top of it 100%. She was running around up and down the aisle, side to side, getting the perfect angles. She captured the most intimate moments of the day just as well as the candid shots of our friends and family.

In particular, Soleil's control of light was impressive, ranging from bright, sunny Colorado blue-sky-day to moody, indoor Madmen style scenes.

I cannot recommend her enough to you and your spouse for your wedding.

You should probably book her now because Soleil is clearly a rising star in the industry.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Swing Photo Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much Desmond and Audrey! You're wedding day was nothing short of amazing and it was such an honor to be the one you chose to capture your memories. Please let me know if you are back in the Denver area anytime, I would love to catch up.

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2017

Soleil did an AMAZING job with both our engagement photos and our wedding! We are SO thrilled with how the pictures turned out and couldn't be happier that we decided to hire Soleil! She was communicative and professional throughout the entire process and so easy and fun to work with. I'll be cherishing these photos forever! Thank you, Soleil!!!!!

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Soleil from Swing Photo photographed our wedding two weeks ago, and we couldn't have been happier with her service. From the start, Soleil was friendly, responsive, and so easy to coordinate with. Perhaps most important, Soleil is a friendly, cheerful personality. During both our engagement photos and at our wedding, Soleil made my husband and I feel very at ease while taking our photos. Neither of us are very photogenic, but Soleil made us laugh and feel comfortable, so our photos turned out great! Soleil was also truly an expert in how she efficiently handled family and bridal party photos. On top of that, Soleil is an artist. She has an eye for beautiful, unique shots. Finally, her photos are high-quality, and she got them back to us with impressive speed. Her prices are affordable, and we sincerely couldn't have been happier with our photos. Highly, highly recommend. Thanks Soleil!

Kristin · Married on 07/02/2017

Soleil was so amazing! She did our engagement photos and wedding. They turned out better than I had imagined. She was so easy to work with and was very thorough so that day of photos went smoothly and quick. I highly recommend her!

Alicia · Married on 12/16/2016

Soleil is an absolutely amazing photographer! She was fun to work with, she was a huge help to us all day, and our pictures are gorgeous! She is skilled at everything from glamour shots, formal portraits, candids, still lifes, and everything in between. We loved working with her and could not be happier with our photos!

Allison · Married on 12/10/2016

We got married in Denver in December and had Soleil as our main photographer, she was AMAZING! She started the day photographing my bridesmaids and I getting ready and she came full of great ideas on what she knew would turn out to be a great picture. From the beginning to when we were getting ready to taking pictures before, during and after the ceremony, they all were fabulous. Soleil was very easy and fun to work with, she knows what she is doing. We have had multiple people tell us that we scored on our photographer because of how well the photos turned out. If we were to do it all over again, she would still be our first choice!

Leigh · Married on 11/04/2016

We were very impressed with the photos we got from Soleil! She talked with us before hand and listened to what we wanted to capture. The final product was beautiful and she was a joy to work with, professional but easy going.

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2016

Soleil did an amazing job! I knew after looking at her portfolio I wanted her as our photographer! She made extensive notes on formal shots we wanted, which I am so glad because day of I was so overwhelmed. She made us and our families feel comfortable and was efficient in getting through the big group shots and organizing everyone in them. She was able to squeeze in one last night shot under the lights a few minutes before she was to leave. We got so many compliments on how our photographs turned out - i couldn't be happier!

Adrienne · Married on 10/27/2016

Working with Soleil was a dream come true! She did our engagement photos and photographed our wedding; she made both so much fun and stress free. She is wonderful to work with and knows exactly what will look great in photos. We would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for a photographer! We got our wedding photos back less than 4 weeks after our wedding and are completely blown away.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/15/2016

There is really not enough good things I can say about Soleil! After reviewing her portfolio, I knew I had to have her because of her amazing eye, style, and talent! We were lucky enough to have her shoot our engagement photos as well as our wedding in October. I hands down would give Soleil 10 stars if I could. Not only for her ability, but because of all that she is! She is so sweet, very detailed oriented, patient, the list could go on forever. I would highly recommend Soleil to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion and will always reach out to her for any photos I need in the future.

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2016

Soleil did an amazing job for our wedding! We could not be happier. During our pre-wedding phone call, she got to know us and what our wedding was going to be like, down to the names of our family members. On the wedding day she was very kind and patient. Our ceremony got pushed back a whole hour which pushed a couple of other things back too, and she was still happy to take pictures of my husband and I with our rabbit and cat after the whole ordeal. We didn't once feel awkward about having our pictures taken throughout the day. We had a very small wedding with just immediate family so Soleil was the only newcomer, but she had a way about her that she felt like part of the group and the ceremony was very intimate like we'd hoped. The pictures themselves are wonderful! We received them in less than two weeks when we were expecting four to six weeks, which was a wonderful surprise. Soleil perfectly captured the love and happiness of our day, with stunning photos we will always cherish. They're beautiful. Can't recommend her enough!

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Soleil. She is absolutely fantastic and did a wonderful job for my wedding! I knew as soon as i saw her portfolio she was the one, and she didn't disappoint! When she first arrived she gave me a hug and was so welcoming! She was very attentive and had lots of patience! She seemend to be everywhere all at once! I would highly, highley recomend her. You will LOVE your photos!

Ellie · Married on 09/10/2016

Soleil was wonderful! Highly organized, professional and creative. She was our photographer for both our engagement photos and wedding. We ended up with a ton of photos and they all turned out beautiful. Soleil was one of the best wedding decisions we made! We highly recommend her services.

David · Married on 09/09/2016

Soleil was not initially our wedding photographer, we first gave her a test run by taking my wife and I's engagement photos so that we'd know if we'd be comfortable with her being our wedding photographer. The photos we received were tasteful, gave us multiple options for selecting between different filters she made and completely captured the character of my (now) wife and I's relationship. Those photos we used for our invitations, as well as on a deck of cards to give out to family as our favor. After being so impressed with her we committed for our wedding and couldn't have been more happy. The photos were amazing and plentiful and she was capable of handling the chaos of herding my family together, which had to take a lot of patience. She captured all of the important little moments and I couldn't be more grateful. Each of the complete 5 stars is justified, not just me trying to be quick and done with this review. Her photos were top notch, she always responded within a day of emailing her and was professional in all her correspondence, she was a very affordable cost and thus a great value, and she was flexible with ideas we had, like including our dog in our engagement photos and with handling rapidly changing times on our wedding day. Thank you so much!

Angielyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Soleil was great! She was very attentive and accommodating to the schedule of events as the day progressed. She discussed the type of pictures we wanted to obtain weeks before our wedding day. She was very professional and truly captured the spirit of our wedding. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family who are looking for a photographer for their big day!

Danielle · Married on 08/14/2016

I highly recommend Soleil! Throughout the wedding planning process, she was very responsive and prompt to my messages and answered any question I had. I appreciate how flexible she was and the in-depth photography checklist that was provided so that all the photos that we wanted the day of would be taken care of. Above all, the photos were returned in a timely manner, and needless to say, her work is absolutely stunning and I am so thankful that she was able to capture our big day.

Cortney · Married on 07/02/2016

Soleil photographed for my husband and I at our wedding last July. I have so many nice things to say about Soleil. Leading up to the day, she was very responsive and open to questions and requests. The day of, Soleil was punctual, professional and fun! Soleil has a way of just folding herself right into the scene, I felt like I had known her for years and she easily captured the style we were looking for. Neither my husband or I enjoy having our pictur3 taken but Soleil made the experience easy and fun. She is very creative and has a wonderful eye! As a photography major myself, the photographs were one of the most important pieces of the wedding for me and I could not have picked a better person! Thank you so much Soleil!

Mari · Married on 06/23/2016

Soleil was absolutely amazing. She did our engagement pictures and wedding last June at Chief Hosa Lodge. For our engagement pictures, we included the 2 dogs. She did such a great job dealing with their shenanigans and we got some really good shots with them. She also did a wonderful job at the wedding. My husband has a complicated family, but she was able to navigate all the family shots very smoothly. She was also very flexible with moving things around. My brother was late for pictures and she calmly worked around his tardiness. Lastly, she was a great communicator. I sometimes can be considered a control freak, but I didn't have to worry at all about her. I gave her a very detailed list of shots I absolutely wanted and let her creativity go wild for the rest. The results were amazing. I made individualized calendars last Christmas for family members and they all loved the posed and candid shots that Soleil took.

Thank you Soleil for giving me the opportunity to remember the best day of my life through your photography.

Kelsey · Married on 06/04/2016

Soleil of Swing Photo Colorado was amazing! We first met Soleil when she did our engagement photos. She was able to turn a gloomy, rainy day into some beautiful photos! Neither of us are very comfortable with photos but Soleil made us both feel so comfortable we were able to have fun with it.
    When it came to deciding on a wedding photographer I wouldn't have wanted anyone other then Soleil. She stayed in contact with me during the planning stages and helped me a lot with our wedding time line.
    On the wedding day she was one time and ready to go! She got every shot I had asked for and more. She was so quick at getting the photos back to us and they turned out beautiful!
    Swing Photo Colorado is the way to go if you want an amazing photographer who is reliable, friendly and of course captures every bit of your special day beautifully.

• F

Franny · Married on 05/21/2016

She was great, very professional and went above and beyond.