Sweets By Flea Designer Treats Reviews

4 | Hiram, GA

4 Reviews for Sweets By Flea Designer Treats

Diamond · Married on 03/08/2019

Great cupcakes

It was great working with Sweets by Flea. I used her cupcakes as the centerpieces during my ceremony/reception. She was very professional, responsive and accommodating. The vanilla and cookies and cream cupcakes are my favorite. Would definitely recommend. Budget friendly. Great customer service. Great cupcakes.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Sweets By Flea Designer Treats's reply:

Thank you Diamond for being so kind as to leave us such a wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you and hope we can serve you with your future Events.

Cordilla · Married on 12/29/2018

Roxanne 12/29/18

Great to work with we got the red velvet cake pops. They looked beautiful on the table. White with gold sprinkles and gold stick. They were a hit. I actually saw a brows raised and stealing of cake pops. Awesome work!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Sweets By Flea Designer Treats's reply:

Thank you Cordilla for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! It was our pleasure and we are so excited that the guest enjoyed the treats! Thank you again!

Michele · Married on 11/13/2016

This place is Delicious. The lady's are awesome too! Met them at a Wedding Expo at my daughters venue..

Sent on 11/19/2016

Sweets By Flea Designer Treats's reply:

Ty Michelle it was a pleasure meeting you and your family!! Call us anytime you need some sweet treats!!

Julie · Married on 10/24/2015

We chose to do cake pops for our wedding favors. Sweets by Flea created beautiful and delicious cake pops. I chose an almond cake with white chocolate icing and gold sprinkles. Each pop was individually wrapped and tied with a gold bow to coordinate with our colors. Felicia is so wonderful to work with. She’s so sweet and very responsive. She has so many wonderful sweets to choose from, it was hard to choose because I wanted them all. The only thing that could make me happier is to have more! Thanks Felicia!

Sent on 10/28/2015