My 3D World

Stone Mountain, GA View map Visit website

My 3D World is a wedding favors company based in Stone Mountain, Georgia. Their experienced and talented team of artists and 3D modelers create custom cake toppers and wedding figurines from photos. You can choose from various pre-designed poses or work with a design consultant to create a one-of-a-kind pose. Whatever you decide, My 3D World won't disappoint. Your special day deserves a special memento, and they would be delighted to do their part to make your wedding moments and memories last forever.

My 3D World creates custom cake toppers, cake centerpieces, and figurines. All you have to do is send your pictures to their design team; the design team will then make 3D models for you to view and approve. They will then turn the models into finished 3D replicas. It's that easy! Contact the My 3D World team today to get started.

• Black-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Team

jeffrey norris
jeffrey norris
owner

Hello! I am Jeffrey, the owner of My 3D World. For the past 7 years, my team and I have created many personalized and very lifelike 3d replica's of individuals, families and pets. One of my greatest enjoyments has been seeing my customers reactions when they see themselves as a 3d replica figurine. Some of them have actually been brought to tears of happiness.
Now, I want to give more focus to the wedding industry. It gives me a chance to offer a couple an amazing personalized keepsake as they enter a new era of their lives.

N Woodbridge Trail Stone Mountain, GA, 30088
Location of (My 3D World)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding