Sweetness & Light Floral Design Reviews

Sweetness & Light Floral Design 3
Sweetness & Light Floral Design 4
Sweetness & Light Floral Design 5

Teresa · Married on 09/10/2011

Wendi was AMAZING! She went above and beyond for us and the flowers were amazing! i basically gave her minimal instructions so that she could be creative and we could not be happier with everything she provided. When I sent wendi emails she always responded quickly and efficiently. i also asked for her input on decor and she helped with so many great ideas. we love wendi !!

Sent on 11/02/2012

April · Married on 10/01/2017

I wanted flowers were a really important part of my wedding day. I feel like they tie everything together. After countless quotes and experiencing sticker shock many times I found Sweetness and Light. Wendi called me before even giving me a quote to seek out my vision for my wedding day. She created a Pinterest board of ideas to make sure we were on the same page—THEN she did our quote and we created a contract. I feel like we got an incredible deal for the quality we received. As our wedding got closer Wendi made sure our vision was the same and coordinated all the details needed. She worked with our other vendors to make sure that everything was placed correctly and it couldn’t have been more gorgeous. The flowers were beautiful and just what I wanted. Our wedding was outdoors in a garden and I wanted to compliment, not overpower the natural beauty and Wendi did just that. I also love the sustainable model she uses—something I thought might cost us more money but I believe actually is one of the reasons she can be so affordable. I did not preserve my bouquet but I kept it as it wilted and it was still beautiful! I would highly recommend Wendi and her team to any couple in need of flowers!

Sweetness & Light Floral Design 6
    Sweetness & Light Floral Design 14
    Sent on 02/11/2018

Sweetness & Light Floral Design's reply:

Thank You April!!!
    I loved helping with your wedding floral decor and making sure all the details were just right!
    I appreciate your feedback so much!

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

3.2
      3.5
      2.5
      3.5
      3.0

Eh not sure if I'm being a picky bride so I will list my thoughts and you decide:
    - Responses were taking sometimes a month or more to respond BUT I was trying to communicate early on because I had to because work was CRAZY but response was slow, I had to reach out to her colleague for a response.
    - I felt like she was annoyed by me because I was reaching out a lot
    - Didn't bring the list I gave her for who gets a boutonniere or corsage and was asking me about it while I was getting set up for pictures
    - Beautiful flowers but they were pretty wilted shortly after getting them, it was a hot August day but they wilted within an hour of having them

Sweetness & Light Floral Design 15