Sweeter Days Bake Shop Reviews

Sweeter Days Bake Shop 6
Sweeter Days Bake Shop 7
  • Private_User682

Yanneth · Married on 11/26/2016

Went to the bake shop for our wedding cake. From the minute you walk in you want to just eat all of the desserts! Such delicious and different varieties. The staff was extremely helpful and easy to work with. They explained all the options and were extremely helpful in guiding us through the process of selecting our cake flavor. The cake tasting was everything I hoped it would be. They offer water which helps tremendously when tasting all your options. The overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend this shop!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Michael · Married on 11/26/2016

Sweeter Days provided us with excellent customer service when we were planning our wedding. We were planning from out of town and they made the entire process stress free, including a last minute tasting. Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted. Their presentation was flawless and the quality of the cake was second to none! Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2016

libby · Married on 08/20/2016

The cake was perfect! Best wedding cake ever!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Will and the staff at Sweeter Days absolutely made our wedding day sweet! From the tasting to the execution of our ideas.. having three flavors out of the box absolutely took our guests by surprise and they loved it!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Dannielle · Married on 06/18/2016

[Had to Update this Review] We originally found Sweeter Days by googling cake designers in the area of our event venue. We found Sweeter Days Bake Shop, we immediately booked a cake tasting for the following Saturday. Before we got to our appointment, I bombarded Steve with MANY phone calls to discuss what I wanted (and what my budget was). Steve and his team DID not disappoint us. He helped us create the cake of my dreams on our budget. But the best part is that the cake was ABSOLUTELY delicious and beautiful! Steve and team -- you guys did a GREAT job on our wedding day cake. Steve, you were so incredibly patient with my husband and I to ensure that WE were happy above all. Everyone LOVED the cake and couldn't decide which flavor to choose (we did a three tier with three different flavors). You made the vision come to life and it was seamless. I am SO SO happy we went with Sweeter Days. :)

Sent on 06/28/2016

Brian · Married on 06/08/2016

Ordered a beautiful cake and it was perfect. Salted Caramel with white buttercream. Everyone loved it

Sent on 08/05/2016

Steve is absolutely incredible and accommodating. He made a cake for our rehearsal dinner and everyone couldn't stop eating it. Steve also made our wedding cake, although my wife and I didn't get to eat any of it, we were shocked that everyone we spoke to mentioned that our cake (marble cake with nutella filling) was the best wedding cake they ever had and how they usually never eat or finish their cake at weddings, but they wanted a second serving because they couldn't get enough. We couldn't thank Steve and his crew enough for making our wedding cake the most memorable and talked about cake ever!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Carmen · Married on 04/16/2016

Thank you, Will & everyone at SDB, for making the PERFECT cake for our beach wedding. We're so glad we went with "salted caramel". Our guests are still complimenting us on the cake and asking where we got it. Will was so attentive to all my requests, as well as organized and efficient. Even though I changed my cake flavor and design, he was really patient and always kind & respectful when I communicated with him. From the moment I had the " tasting" I knew this was going to be the place. People at SDB really enjoy what they do and it shows. They are so friendly and the quality of their cake is incomparable. By the way, ask about their mini cupcake gift packages. We put pina colada and key lime cupcakes in our guests' Welcome to Florida baskets and they loved them! They could also be fun as wedding favors. I will send you a photo, Will, so you can see the bamboo design with the cascading orchids. It was exquisite!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/16/2016

Steve and his team are amazing, our cake was a hit with all of the guests and was absolutely gorgeous! Their buttercream doesn't leave that weird filmy feeling in your mouth, and everything from the tasting to the presentation was a delight. I highly recommend the coconut cake!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Dora · Married on 03/26/2016

Weeks before our wedding was to take place, in Ft. Lauderdale, our cake plans completely fell through. That being said, we quickly got in touch with Steve at Sweeter Days and we knew instantly that we were in good hands! Steve and his crew were flexible, professional, and very open to everything that my fiance and I requested. Steve was a pleasure to meet (both witty and personable), their cakes were absolutely delicious, and their overall presentation was beautiful and fine tuned! On our big day, our cake was absolutely stunning and did not lack in the flavor department! In fact, most people, including myself, went back for second! Overall we had a great experience with Sweeter Days Bake Shop and we would recommend them to anyone that was looking for a beautiful, delicious, and affordable cake! I promise you will be pleasantly surprised by their work!!! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Paul · Married on 03/12/2016

Will provided a great selection of cake types and flavors for us to make an informed decision about our wedding cake. Once we had made our choice, he was easy to work with and very flexible. The cake was delivered on time on the wedding take, it looked terrific and all the guests said they loved the freshness and flavors.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2016

What a fabulous wedding cake!  Our guests were amazed by the beautiful cake, but were really surprised by the wonderful flavors of our cake, Almond Amaretto and Salted Caramel. Will let us sample the cupcakes to determine our favorite flavors, and we kept the top of the cake to share a piece every month on our anniversary… you won’t be disappointed by this bakery, just terrific.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Will was AMAZING and our cake was OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD! Our guests had the choice of Cinnamon Bun or Sea Salt Caramel, and both of these flavors are to-die-for!!!! I highly recommend this bakery for any occasion!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Allison · Married on 02/20/2016

If you need a wedding cake in Fort Lauderdale, you have to use Sweeter Days! First off, the cake is absolutely phenomenal. But beyond that, they are the absolute best to work with. Steve is simply incredible- he's so kind, accommodating, passionate and personifies the joy and excitement you feel about the process of selecting and designing your wedding cake . The most difficult part of the process is selecting flavors as they're all delicious. Everyone at our wedding was not only raving about how beautiful our cake was but also how great it tasted. You can't go wrong with Sweeter Days!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lennox · Married on 11/21/2015

Sweeter Days is the best! Will was great to work with, our cake was beautiful and they made a fantastic groom's cake for us. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Mary · Married on 10/24/2015

LOVE THEM! Will was awesome to work with. Their cupcakes are my all time favorite! We did a small cake with a minis cup cake tower. We probably should have bought more, our wedding guests couldn't get enough of them. We also have to go boxes as favors that were a hit!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Megan · Married on 08/22/2015

Amazing cake!!! It was beautiful and delicious! We enjoyed working with Steve and Andi, they were awesome!!

Sent on 08/29/2015
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/08/2015

Sweeter Days Bake Shop was AMAZING!! They designed my cake exactly like the inspiration cake I showed them and it tasted amazing!! Steve was awesome to work with at our tasting. Very nice and helpful with choosing design and flavors.
    We picked the Salted Caramel and Chocolate Mocha. Both were amazing and my guests are still raving over the Salted Caramel!! Great, trustworthy bake shop. Highly recommend using them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Rose-Ann · Married on 08/01/2015

Steve and the staff at Sweeter Days created the most awesome mini cupcake tower for my wedding reception! The delivery was on time, the cupcakes were amazingly tasty and I'm so glad I chose them! Steve was also super accommodating as I had to add on to my order at least 3 times before the event. And the tasting of the cupcakes beforehand...sugar paradise! :) Thanks again, Steve!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kristen & Krysta · Married on 06/29/2015

Sweeter Days Bake Shop created such a breathtaking cake for our wedding! They exceeded our expectations with not only a beautifully designed 3-tier cake with so much class and detail, but it tasted better than any other cake we've ever had. Our guests have been talking about the cake and how delicious and creative it was for 2 weeks now! Steve and his team was so wonderful to work with and we highly recommend his cakes for any event. We'll be back for cupcakes soon! :)

Sent on 07/13/2015

Tracie · Married on 05/16/2015

Sweeter Days was the perfect choice for our wedding! Andy and Steve were amazing to work with...Andy hooked us and Steve sold us on the cupcakes we went with for the wedding. It was clear when we walked in the store that they are extremely passionate about their craft and absolutely love what they do. Our guests raved about the mini cupcakes that we went with...there were none left! There were so many options so be sure to schedule a tasting. Just do exactly what Steve suggests and you'll be fine. You can't go wrong with Sweeter Days!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Avi · event on 05/09/2015

Extraordinary desserts. The most amazing cupcakes you can get in South Florida.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Cheryl · Married on 05/02/2015

YUMMY!!!! I wish I could have taken it all home with me! Sweet Days was amazing to work with. They were open to our ideas and what our vision was. Their product is truly an art form and it was PERFECT!!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Christina · Married on 03/21/2015

Holy Greatness of a cake!!! We had half Red Velvet and half Cookies and Cream. Both were absolutely amazing! I sent them a picture of the cake that I wanted plus some things I wanted to add and they delivered exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Will and his team to anyone!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Adrienne · Married on 03/14/2015

100% would recommend! The whole staff is super friendly. Steve worked with us directly at the tasting and when we chose our cake design. It came out exactly as we imagined and everyone loved the look and taste of the cake. If I could re do the wedding I would still get the exact same cake!

Sent on 04/01/2015