Sweet Traders Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Alex
    Alex M. Married on 11/26/2021

The best cake ever!

We are so happy that we chose Sweet Traders to make our wedding cake. They were all so friendly and very easy to work with. We had our cake tasting and immediately knew we wanted them to make our cake. All the flavors were absolutely delicious. We then had a zoom meeting to go over exactly what we were looking for in a cake in regards to tiers and design. Our cake was delivered on time on the day of the wedding and it was everything I could of ever wanted. We also rented a beautiful cake stand for our cake to go on. Thank you Sweet Traders for making us the wedding cake of our dreams! We will be recommending all our family & friends and will be back in the future!
  • Nikita
    Nikita K. Married on 11/21/2021

Sam and Andrea save the day with their awesome cake!

A week before our Big Day we learned that we were supposed to order a cake through a vendor instead of the venue ordering it as part of their wedding package! That's where Sam and Andrea from Sweet Traders jumped in and saved the day! They promptly took our order for our 75 guest count and delivered a gorgeous 3-tier vanilla with strawberry cream filling (and fresh slices) wedding cake. It was delivered perfectly and they made sure to coordinate with our wedding planner & florist in decorating it. All our guests complimented us on the beautiful and delicious cake! It definitely became one of the highlights of our wedding! Shout out to Sam and Andrea again! They are the best!
    Janet D. Married on 11/11/2021

Incredible

THE best cake ever. I can’t wait to order more.
  • Danielle
    Danielle N. Married on 10/16/2021

Executed cake vision perfectly

My entire vision for our wedding cake was captured with the Sweet Traders team. I had a very clear idea of what I wanted our wedding cake to look like and they hit it out of the park! The tasting was seamless and delicious. We decided on a mix of carrot and vanilla cake! I wanted our cake to be a tiered cake but styled/displayed differently than most cakes we had seen in the past. I was entirely inspired by The Royal Wedding Cake (Meghan/Harry) and wanted a replica of that for our wedding day. I know sometimes replica requests can be tough as it may not be exact, but when I tell you this cake was EXACTLY what we envisioned, believe me! I instantly started crying when I saw the beautiful naked cake display at the wedding reception and couldn't believe how perfect it was. This was the cake of my dreams and my gosh was it delicious. Our guest couldn't stop raving about how tasty the cake was and they went back for more slices! This team from day one was kind and open to our ideas. A lovely experience that all couples should have! We were so pleased and adored our cake!!
    Lauryn Married on 10/02/2021

Great experience!

Our cake was beautiful and just what we wanted! Sweet Traders was so accommodating when we had to postpone our wedding date and they set up a cake tasting box for us so we could do our cake tasting at home. On the day of they delivered the cake on time and arranged our flowers and cake topper on the cake and it looked perfect!
  • I
    Irene M. Married on 09/09/2021

Moana theme cake

I want to say sweet traders did an excellent and outstanding job on my son's birthday cake. Everyone loved the cake. Now all mom's want to contact sweet traders. My order was a very last minute one but they were still able to make it on time. I'm forever grateful to sweet traders for making my son's birthday very memorable.
    Tanya A. Married on 09/05/2021

Great experience, yummy cake!

Sweet traders was very flexible with the pandemic changes. We used cookies for my bridal shower, a small cake from them for our small wedding in 2020, and our large wedding cake for 2021. Very yummy cake after trying their flavors at the cake tasting. Excited to have our one year anniversary cake next year!
  • Alma
    Alma A. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful cake but the taste was even better!

We wanted a simple yet elegant cake for our wedding. And they did just that. When we went to do the taste testing, they gave us multiple options. We didn't know what to choose as they all tasted pretty good. I don't really eat sweets but let me tell you, on our wedding day for some reason the cake looked and tasted even better. Everyone was like WOW this cake is soooo good. Thank you so much Sweet Traders for our amazing cake.
    Eric M. Married on 08/08/2021

Look Nowhere Else!

We highly recommend Sweet Traders if you're looking for a delicious, high-quality, fantastic looking cake! Thank you SO much!!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 07/03/2021

Delicious cake and great service

We knew after our cake tasting that this was going to be our cake! We don’t really like frosting but we loved Sweet Trader’s frosting! Great customer service, easy to work with.
    Rheeza F. Married on 06/26/2021

Delicious beautiful wedding cake!

In 2020 I had this vendor recommended to me through my venue. In 2021 I re-booked my venue but I remembered this vendor. Unfortunately, you have to pay for cake testing. It was not like that before in 2018. Because of COVID they no longer have cake tasting in person but instead you pick up a box of cake/frosting that you pre-selected and try it at home. My family and I enjoyed this process. Me (the bride), groom, and 4 family members were able to mix-and-match the cake with frosting until we found the perfect combo. I was happy I was able to get their opinion too. I love how for every tier we can choose the flavor we wanted. On the day of the wedding the cake was perfection!!! 5 tiers with the flowers cascading down. Everybody raved about the cake not only how gorgeous it was but the flavor as well. My grandma who has been to many weddings said it’s the best cake she’s ever had—not too sweet and the cake was moist. She still raves about this 6 months later! I rented a cake stand to perfect the look. I wish it was included with the cake and instead get charged if I don’t return it. It’s convenient that they don’t ask for the stand right away but allow you to have a week to return it. The last thing you want to do on your wedding day or the day after is worry about wedding stuff! Would definitely recommend to any bride for a stress-free, responsive, vendor with delicious cake!
  • Jillian
    Jillian F. Married on 04/11/2021

Celebration by the sea

So thankful for the opportunity to have such a great shop help us create this dream cake. Every step was a breeze and could not of imagined a yummier cake! The setting was beautiful and they helped create the perfect bite for everyone to enjoy! Thanks again!
    David Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing mini desserts!

Incredible desserts! We decided to go with a small 2-tier cake and a few mini desserts and we feel we chose perfectly. The cake was delicious and all the mini desserts were a hit, tasted amazing and looked great on our dessert table. Sweet Traders worked well with our wedding planner/coordinator and were professional communicating in a timely manner. We'd highly recommend them to anyone!
    Rachael M. Married on 04/04/2021

Wedding cake

Amazing cake so good and pretty
  • CGazzara
    Cgazzara Married on 04/18/2020

Beautiful cake, delicious flavors, free 1 year anniversary cake!

My husband and I recently got married at SeaCliff Country Club and had the most beautiful cake from Sweet Trader's Bakery! We went in for a complimentary tasting, which was so much fun! We had a hard time deciding which flavors to choose because there were so many delicious options and combinations. We ended up opting for a marble cake with cookies and cream filling for one layer, and chocolate cake with praline cream for the other two. Both turned out delicious and our guests loved them.
    Their staff was incredibly helpful in designing our cake to perfectly match our theme and decor. She gave suggestions and customized the design; it turned out perfect. They provided us with gold cake board to match our decor for no additional cost. Andrea was always quick to reply to our emails and was flexible and supprotive when we had to reschedule our wedding twice due to COVID. They offer gluten free options, which was important for several of my guests and myself. Sweet Traders also includes a one year anniversary cake, so you don't have to worry about storing that top tier or slice in your freezer!
    Our experience with Sweet Trader's was so wonderful and we would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a cake for their wedding or special event!
    Nina L. Married on 04/18/2020

Excellent service and cake!

The girls at Sweet Traders were the best. We got our cake included with our wedding package at the Old Ranch Country Club and Sweet Traders was one of the vendors offered. After reviewing the other vendors online we chose Sweet Traders because their cake styles were more fitting for our theme. The cakes are delicious and they offer several filling types to choose from. We chose three flavors and they all meshed well. Their team designed our cake to our vision and even though our vision was on the more simplistic side they made it beautiful. The guests commented how good it was. Dare I use the word “moist” LOL. We would highly recommend Sweet Traders to anyone looking for a cake for any occasion.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 04/11/2020

Sweet Traders is responsible, professional, and very friendly cake makers!!

I want to give 10 stars to Sweet Traders, I had best experience with them, everyone was so kind over the phone or email, they respond VERY PROMPTLY, and made my wedding cake planning so much easier!! My guests said the cake was actually good, it was very gorgeous, many of them even asked for more to take home!!
  • Asten
    Asten Married on 01/24/2020

Beautiful Cake with ALL the Flavor!!!

Our wedding venue recommended Sweet Traders for our wedding cake and I’m SO glad they did!! My husband and I aren’t big cake fans, but this cake not only looked amazing, but it tasted amazing too!!!
    They were very quick to respond to emails and helped us out a lot with trying to find the right balance of cake flavors!! Our cake looked even better than the photos I sent them!! The fondant was super smooth and the cake was able to hold our cake topper without any issues!!
    Our wedding guests STILL talk about how amazing the cake looked and how it tasted even better!!!
    If you want an amazing looking and tasting wedding cake, I highly recommend Sweet Traders!
    Cristina Married on 11/02/2019

Delicious and amazing!

Our wedding cake was one of the main things we were looking forward to. It was absolutely delicious and so beautiful. Our guests raved about them as well. They are very flexible, easy to work with, and provide excellent service. We were also very surprised by how good their prices were. We are looking forward to getting another cake for our wedding anniversary. I highly recommend them!
  • Neeki
    Neeki M. Married on 10/05/2019

Best cake you'll have in your life

We got our wedding cake from Sweet Traders for our wedding @ Marbella Country Club. We got two flavors Coconut with chocolate and Rasberry Lemon w. bavarian creme. We got sooo many compliments on our cake. Everyone said it was the best cake they have ever had.
  • alexes
    Alexes Married on 09/29/2019

Absolute perfection

My cake was more than amazing! I don't like sweets so I brought my best friend and my husband for the initial cake tasting, thinking I would trust their judgment. But Sweet Traders cakes are... out of this world! I ate all the cake at the tasting and every day for the next three weeks I found myself saying "I wish we could have more cake today". But also, the cake was beautiful. I had so many random ideas and the Sweet Traders staff took my dreams and made them bigger and better. Our cake was an absolute dream!

Seriously, the cake is amazing in terms of taste and design but theres a third factor that is probably most important. Planning a wedding is so stressful. There are so many decisions and contracts etc. There was absolutely nothing stressful about the process of buying a cake. I was 100% confident after meeting with Sweet Traders. I cancelled other cake tasting appointments because I need to see no more. Thank you Sweet Traders. We felt honored to have you as a part of our wedding day. Can't wait till you make a cake for our first baby shower! :-)
    Valerie Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible

Andrea, Samantha, Rachel & the entire Sweet Traders Team were fantastic to work with! The cake tasting process was so fun and easy. They have endless combinations of cakes, icings and frostings to choose from. We ended up selecting a 4-tiered cake with an 'every other' flavor of carrot cake + cream cheese frosting & lemon cake + lemon frosting. The aesthetic of the cake turned out perfectly and exactly as we described. We asked for a 'naked' cake with very simple live white flowers carefully staggered. Overall, our cake couldn't have been more perfect inside and out. We loved working with Sweet Traders and would absolutely recommend them to anyone in need of a wedding or special event cake!
  • Roshawnda
    Roshawnda Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding Cake

Our Cake was beautiful sweet traders were friendly and catered to our every needs the detail on the cake was amazing and came out exactly what I pictured, too bad the hotel denied our cake swing, however the cake still looked so beautiful it stood out all by itself with it’s beautiful rhinestones!!!
    Katie Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing and delicious!

They were extremely flexible with what we wanted, and created a beautiful cake for our wedding! They worked with the flavors that I wanted, and the ones my husband and daughter wanted. It was so delicious.
  • Lana
    Lana G. Married on 09/11/2019

Made the day special

The deserts were perfect and the cake looked fabulous! We got D20's silhouetted in gold and it looked beautiful. I only got to eat one bite before people were dragging me away, but everyone I've talked to said they loved it.