Sweet Thunder Productions Reviews

38 | Gardiner, ME

38 Reviews for Sweet Thunder Productions

Kayla · Married on 08/11/2018

Lee was so amazing to work with and we are so fortunate to be able to relive our special day!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Carly · Married on 07/07/2018

Lee communicates each step of the process with you so everything is clear. Her price was also very reasonable. We couldn’t be happier with the video we received! She did a wonderful job capturing the memories of our wedding day and we’re grateful to have it on film. We are appreciative for all of her hard work, especially since we contacted her with a very short notice. I highly recommend Sweet Thunder Productions!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a great experience working with Lee! Would highly recommend her. She was very responsive over email and phone, showed up early to get her equipment set up before everything got started, did a great job filming, kept us in the loop on her progress getting everything edited, and the finished product was amazing!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Marcia · Married on 05/23/2018

Fantastic work, from a fantastic person!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/28/2017

Lee at Sweet Thunder Productions is amazing!! She is reasonably priced and worth every penny!! We just received our wedding video in the mail and I am in love! It was great to see everything I was unable to see during the wedding! It will be a great memento to look back on for many years. Thanks again the Sweet Thunder Productions for capturing our special day so perfectly!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Alyson · Married on 07/15/2017

We had such a great experience with Lee and I am so glad that we now have all of the memories from our wedding at our fingertips. She is incredibly responsive, organized, and the dvd is put together so nicely. My now husband and I would highly recommend Lee, we are very lucky that she was available for our July wedding.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Karen · Married on 07/08/2017

We booked Lee at Sweet Thunder Productions for our July 2017 wedding and are beyond happy with this choice! Lee was very responsive and asked all the right questions to make sure that our video met our expectations. Our friends and family members, as well as my husband and I are very impressed with the results. Lee did an excellent job at capturing every aspect of our special day while being very discrete. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a videographer for a Maine wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Chloe · Married on 06/24/2017

Lee was kind and professional, worked well with our vendors, and was respectful of our guests. We are in love with our 80 minute wedding video that included a highlight clip – it is clear that Lee cares about the work she does and the product she creates. We couldn’t be happier that we chose Lee to capture our day – it is something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

Lee was so great to work with for our wedding. She was so helpful through the planning process and so easy to work with. The day of our wedding she blended in to everything going on, capturing the day wonderfully, without disruption to the events. We love the footage she got and can't stop watching the video! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Joyce · Married on 08/13/2016

Planning an out-of-state wedding is difficult. You don't know the vendors and most people you do know can't give any recommendations. So you rely on sites such as this one for reviews. Sweet Thunder Productions was amazing to work with from start to finish. Lee was so pleasant and accommodating from the very first time we had contact. I am the MOB and it was my job to secure an amazing videographer. And I did. I watched the video last night for the first time and watching it was truly reliving the entire day. It is such a wonderful thing to be able to go back in time over and over again and Lee did a great job capturing the essence of the day. I would give her more stars if I could!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Sweet thunder productions is absolutely amazing! Lee was incredibly easy and nice to work with. I knew the wedding video would be good, but it was better than good, it was amazingly beautiful! I received the dvd's in less than one month after my wedding. My whole family and I watched it and afterwards they all wanted a copy for themselves.
    She did such a great job at highlighting the most important parts of the wedding. She didn't miss a thing! Watching it made us feel like we were experiencing the whole day over again. The picture and sound quality is perfect.
    I would recommend her to anyone. I am extremely happy with my wedding DVD!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2016

Lee was wonderful to work with; she took the time to get to know our preferences and was very thorough. Her attention to detail was reflected in our final product; our video is a treasure and it truly captured us in our happiest moments. We couldn't be happier with her services.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lynn · Married on 06/18/2016

I was so pleased when a cancellation occurred and I was able to book Sweet Thunder Productions for our wedding. Even though initially Sweet Thunder Productions was already booked, Lee Arnott kindly advised me what to consider when selecting another videographer. Her responsiveness continued throughout the planning process. She came to the rehearsal so she could be prepared for the next day. Just a few weeks after the wedding we received the video. Lee skillfully overcame some technical difficulties which were beyond her control. The quality is very professional. She beautifully captured the essence of the ceremony and reception. All of my requests have been met without hesitation. I highly recommend Sweet Thunder Productions.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Catie · Married on 05/07/2016

Lee was so great to work with! You can tell she is a true professional. We barely noticed she was around filming-- very non-invasive. The footage she captured is wonderful and the video she complied/edited is so well done. It completely reflected us as a couple and the atmosphere of the wedding. I'd recommend Lee to anyone in search of an attentive, talented videographer!

Sent on 07/22/2016

sarah · Married on 12/31/2015

We reached out to Lee, Sweet Thunder, on a very short notice and were very pleased with the willingness to film our small evening wedding. Just what we were hoping for to capture our wedding service.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Maegan · Married on 10/17/2015

Lee was so great and easy to work with. Through the whole planning process, she was very responsive and answered all of my questions and made sure everything was covered. The day of the wedding you didn't even notice she was there but she captured everything. Our highlight video she edited for us was amazing. She really captured all of the highlights of the night and the true feelings and emotions of the entire day. The full edited video was amazing as well! It is so nice to have footage of our full ceremony, speeches, first dances, etc. She did a great job capturing everything and putting it all together!

Sent on 12/01/2015

We absolutely loved the wedding video. Prompt service. Excellent quality. Vender is easy to work with.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Lee did an amazing job capturing our special day. Working solo to put together a video can be a challenge but she succeeded in doing so. Our video was outstanding. Everything was natural, seamless, and brought us right back to our wedding day. I can't wait to show our video to future generations of family members.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Tonya · Married on 07/18/2015

Sweet Thunder Productions absolutely captured our special Day! Thank you Lee Arnott for your amazing videography! We also appreciate you adjusting your schedule to accomodate unexpected circumstances, you truly were there just for us and it was very much appreciated! Our wedding day was on video how we envisioned it to be however it all goes by so quickly, that you miss so many key parts, but Lee you truly captured it all! We cried and cried and laughed and cried and then laughed some more while watching our day on screen! And at the end of the video we were so happy we wanted more because we were so happy with our day! Thank you Lee, we truly appreciate your time and your very artistic talent!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Robin · Married on 10/04/2014

The video we received was amazing! Lee, was there for me every step of the way. She was very flexible in working around my schedule. She made the whole process very stress free. She made sure to add in the personal touches that I wanted in my video. I look forward to working with her again. I would recommend Sweet Thunder Productions to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jessie · Married on 09/28/2014

My husband and I got a videographer as a gift from a family friend so we were looking for a videographer last minute. From the start, Lee was amazing. When we met she suggested we meet at the ceremony location. She brought her camera and microphone so we could test the wind since that is something I was worried about. She hired a second photographer Fhil as per our contract and he was amazing as well. Our 3 minute was SO amazing and Lee and Fhil captured our day absolutely perfect. Thank you Fhil and Lee for being so amazing and making our day special!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Annmarie · Married on 09/20/2014

I got married on Saturday September 20th 2014 at The Bar Harbor Inn in Bar Harbor, Maine.
    Lee filmed all the details of my Wedding from the flowers, cake, dances, and it was beautiful to see
    my Wedding day through someones eyes other than my own. I was so happy she filmed the grounds of the venue I chose. She caught the boats in the harbor and us doing pictures next to the ocean. Being a Bride I was so busy and didn't take as much in as I would have liked to. Lee captured all the moments I never saw. My Wedding day fell on my Grandparents 50th Wedding anniversary and she captured the speech I did for them and during their dance she had gone to a clip of them looking at old pictures through their 50 years of marriage and then back
    to them dancing. It was so touching that she caught that moment. The HD quality in her work is
    why I chose her. Everything is so clear! It's like you are actually there in that moment of that
    beautiful day. She chooses amazing music to go along with the video too! She was amazing to work with and very kind. Anyone who is getting married and would like their day filmed should choose Sweet Thunder Productions. I wasn't going to do a video but I'm so glad I did! Her pricing is very reasonable for her quality of work. It was the best money I spent for my Wedding to remember my special day!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Tori · Married on 08/30/2014

Lee took extra steps to ensure she had every detail correct for our wedding (attending the rehearsal to get to know the venue, calling a week before the wedding to go over everything), and she was always easy to get in touch with!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Jenna · Married on 08/23/2014

Lee did a wonderful job. She was professional, worked with us to decide what we wanted, and created a beautiful end product. The video was high quality and came with copies we can share with friends and family. We cannot thank her enough for her talented work!

Sent on 09/29/2014