Sweet Talk Floral Reviews

Sweet Talk Floral 4
Sweet Talk Floral 5

Sheila Jackson · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Pure magic

Lorinda and her team were incredible! She completely read my mind and intuited the vision I had perfectly. She is professional, creative, attentive and above all, a true artist. A month later, and our guests are still raving at how beautiful the flowers were and how they completely transformed the warehouse venue into a magical, intimate, gorgeous environment. Couldn't recommend her enough!!!!

Sweet Talk Floral 6
    Sweet Talk Floral 7
    Sweet Talk Floral 8
    Sweet Talk Floral 9
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Chelsey Olsen · Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent Execution

Lorinda was amazing to work with. She worked within my budget, she assembled beautiful florals, and made a process that could have been very stressful, exceptionally easy. I can't tell you how many compliments the arrangements received from the uniqueness of the flowers to the simple yet classy execution. My biggest regret is I didn't get to meet Lorinda the day of my wedding to thank her for everything. I would recommend her a thousand times over.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Vicki · Married on 08/17/2019

Spectacular

Lorinda was amazing! Made our vision come true, very responsive and great to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Marlee

Marlee · Married on 07/14/2019

Perfect Florals

My biggest regret on my wedding day was not being able to thank Lorinda in person for the beautiful florals she created. After two other florists I wanted to work with didn’t work out, I scoured Wedding Wire for a florist whose work fit the aesthetic that I wanted to create for my wedding day. As luck would have it, Lorinda, who previously was based in Brooklyn, was about to move to New England and was looking to book weddings in the region. We spoke on the phone and it was clear to me almost instantly that Lorinda understood my vision for the day. When I received the look book that she created, I knew that I could relax and let her do her thing! Not only were her flowers perfect, she was also incredibly helpful with other wedding décor such as our escort board and table numbers and easily accommodated a few last minute changes. My only hope is that I’ll have a reason to hire her again some day so that I can give her that in-person thank you.

Sweet Talk Floral 10
    Sweet Talk Floral 11
    Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stump · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing flowers, pleasurable experience

Working with Lorinda of SweetTalk was exactly what we needed in a florist for our wedding. We didn't have a definite plan for how we wanted our wedding to look, but we gave Lorinda colors, a few ideas and she pulled our thoughts together for beautiful centerpieces and bouquets that were complimented the whole evening and afterwards. We were very happy with the thoughtfulness and dedication Lorinda gave to our wedding and would highly recommend her for any special event.

Sweet Talk Floral 12
    Sweet Talk Floral 13
    Sweet Talk Floral 14
    Sent on 10/06/2019

Cara · Married on 04/13/2019

Can't recommend enough

Lorinda's floral work is breathtaking - she's truly an artist, as you can see in her pictures! I received so many compliments on our gorgeous arrangements and how well they worked in our venue. Lorinda was also a true pleasure to work with - she is so kind and cheery. She was always quick to respond, and incredibly patient when I was trying to describe my vision, and was always happy to send me a new mood board and mock ups when I was going back and forth on ideas. Lorinda was such a wonderful person to have part of our big day, and I still am in awe at how beautifully she brought my vision to life!

Sweet Talk Floral 15
    Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Dana

Dana Kramer · Married on 02/23/2019

Talented Floral Designer

I had the pleasure of working with Lorinda yesterday on a fun styled bridal shoot! As a professional wedding planner, I've worked with many florists and Loridna's work is super unique and eye-catching! I sent her some inspiration and ideas and she knocked the bridal bouquet out of the part. I can't wait to work with her again!

Sweet Talk Floral 20
    Sweet Talk Floral 21
    Sweet Talk Floral 22
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Mary Brady · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply the best!

When it came time to search for vendors for our September wedding it seemed like such a daunting task. Enter Lorinda at Sweet Talk Floral! From the minute we chatted on the phone she put our worries at ease. Since flowers are definitely not my area of expertise, I relied on Lorinda’s guidance for flower choices, vases, etc. I handed over my Pinterest and some color ideas and she ran with it, and I’m so happy she did! We were over the moon when we got to our venue on the day of our wedding. Lorinda and her staff were so kind, and made sure everything was taken care of. My bridal bouquet was stunning, I mean STUNNING. And I can’t wait to see photos! Overall, our experience with Lorinda was top-notch. We recommend her to anyone that wants a truly beautiful day!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Erin Strasen · Married on 09/15/2018

Fun Perfection!

I don’t even know where to begin with how wonderful it was working with Lorinda. At the beginning of the wedding process we didn’t feel very strongly about florals and since the bar where we were getting married had a certain amount of personality in the first place, we wanted to try doing minimal florals ourselves. It didn’t take long for us to realize that was a bad idea. On top of that we decide to do our ceremony at the venue (instead of City Hall) so with very little notice, we asked Lorinda to totally transform the space that would be our ceremony location. Lorinda is an amazing collaborator, she is wonderful to work with, she took what we asked for and interpreted it in such a breathtaking way that we couldn’t have even dreamed of. The flowers were so beautiful and they were truly a topic of conversation at the wedding. The ceremony backdrop she created was so amazing that I had to try not to cry when I saw it for the first time. She played such an important role in making our day feel special and we can’t recommend her highly enough.

Sweet Talk Floral 23
    Sweet Talk Floral 35
    Sweet Talk Floral 36
    Sent on 12/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Lorinda's flowers were absolutely stunning. I gave her a few ideas about what I was looking for in an elopement bouquet, and she absolutely knocked it out of the park.

In addition to making beautiful bouquets, she also provides top-notch service. Her prices are extremely reasonable and she even delivered the bouquet a couple minutes early!

Sweet Talk Floral 37
    Sweet Talk Floral 38
    Sent on 09/04/2018

Mary · Married on 08/04/2018

Lorinda was truly a pleasure to work with on our wedding at a private residence in upstate New York. We knew we wanted to keep things intimate, while also transforming our Airbnb into an incredible venue. From flower choices, to decor, she took our ideas and ran with them to create an experience we won’t soon forget. She was always quick with a reply when we had a question, and we felt like she really cared about us and our big day! I would recommend Sweet Talk Floral over and over again to anyone looking for a unique floral experience with a super sweet gal.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Sam Aldrich · Married on 07/23/2018

Small Wedding in BK

This review is a bit overdue...I was on a tight budget for a small restaurant wedding in Brooklyn and of the few florists I spoke to, Lorinda offered the best options for my price point. The flowers came out even better than I'd expected and the space looked great - I received a number of compliments over the course of the evening. Lorinda has great energy, was very responsive, easy to work with and most importantly, nailed the aesthetic. Highly recommend!

Sweet Talk Floral 39
    Sweet Talk Floral 40
    Sweet Talk Floral 41
    Sent on 02/22/2019

caroline · Married on 07/03/2018

could not have been more happier with the flowers. Sweet Talk manages my budget, my timeline and all the other details discussed with her. A real pro who has captured what we were looking for! I wish her all the best in the future and would recommend her to anyone who does not need the drama - just the flowers!

Sweet Talk Floral 42
    Sweet Talk Floral 43
    Sweet Talk Floral 44
    Sweet Talk Floral 45
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Aliya · Married on 05/12/2018

A friend of ours recommended Lorinda (Rinny) from Sweet Talk Florals for our wedding. We are over the moon that we found her and were lucky enough to have her artistry grace our wedding day personal florals and reception decor. From the very first meeting to the sample meeting and then final wedding day Rinny was wonderful. As a designer myself, the wedding flowers were super important to me because they set the aesthetic tone of the wedding.

Rinny completely understood my vision for the day, making beautiful mood boards for potential colors and floral inspiration, making recommendations along the way for the size of lanterns I should get etc. She was also great with working within our budget, and truly went above and beyond overall, flexing a few of the colors in the palette last minute to match the colors of the grooms/groomsmen ties, delivering our personal florals to multiple locations on the day, setting up and breaking down table decor etc.

All our guests talked about how beautiful the flowers were and our photographs are even more stunning because of them. I’m even drying my bridal bouquet to keep Rinny’s creation for years to come. We feel soooo lucky to have gotten a chance to work with her. Stop wasting your time looking through other profiles, Rinny from Sweet Talk Florals is the one to hire.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Peter · Married on 09/30/2017

Rinny created all the arrangements for my wedding in Los Angeles. My husband and I got married at an ‘industrial’ style venue in DTLA and all the flowers were perfectly matched to the venue and according to our color palet. She is super easy to work with and will certainly not disappoint!

Sweet Talk Floral 46
    Sweet Talk Floral 47
    Sweet Talk Floral 48
    Sweet Talk Floral 49
    Sweet Talk Floral 50
    Sweet Talk Floral 51
    Sent on 03/29/2018

Rick · Married on 06/30/2017

I know that a full five-star rating in every category may raise eyebrows, but the sincerity of the situation is one where my wife and I can't express our appreciation enough for Sweet Talk and Rinny's care and energy with which she handled the flowers for our wedding. While I'll admit, as a perhaps stereotypical groom - though having worked in the floral business before - not initially having the floral design of our wedding at the top of my list of concerns, after Rinny took the time to make a personal visit with us to the venue and started describing her vision based upon our input and early ideas, it became clear the floral design would be a powerful and nuanced part of the "character" of our wedding and the "vibe" with which we wanted to welcome our guests and family. I am now at place where the look, variety, and color combinations of the flowers, garland, and bouquets are a distinct and predominant memory of my wedding.

First and foremost, Rinny was genuinely interested and excited to be part of our event, clearly exhibiting an enjoyment and passion for her craft. While some vendors have a sort of boiler plate kindness, Rinny not only communicated with us in a personable way and listened carefully to our ideas, but she was clearly invested in the possibilities of what we could achieve with the visuals of our venue, offering multiple ideas of distinct vision and "eye." Importantly for me, it was all pressure free, as Rinny was flexible and motivated to get the details, composition, and tone right. This was crucial considering both the venue and the size of our wedding. Having only 35 guests and a ceremony and reception in a highly intimate speakeasy-style space, with a small outdoor patio, the floral design was front-and-center for our family and guests. The pales, pastels, blues, violets, and whites still burst in my memory. Thank you Rinny; perhaps most importantly, our guests still comment about the flowers and have Sweet Talk at the top of their lists.

Sweet Talk Floral 52
    Sweet Talk Floral 53
    Sweet Talk Floral 54
    Sent on 05/23/2018

Andie · Married on 00/00/0000

I worked with Lorinda for my bridal shower and will be working with her for my upcoming wedding next month.
    WOW did she deliver! Not only did she completely understand my vision (to a T, literally), but she was so communicative, thoughtful and professional the whole time, while also managing to feel like an old friend! It was so easy to work with her, and it was especially nice that I didn't feel any stress about set up, or my vision being fully executed. Lorinda really took the time to understand what I was looking for, worked with me on my budget and was completely accommodating - going above and beyond when necessary.
    I cannot wait to see how she SLAYS my wedding flowers!!!

Sent on 03/30/2018