Sweet Southern Bliss Weddings & Events Reviews

7 | Gainesville, GA

7 Reviews for Sweet Southern Bliss Weddings & Events

Kathryn Dickson 路 Married on 05/02/2020

Day of coordination

Kelsi was amazing. She was there for us during the whole process not just for day of. She is so sweet and super easy to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Sweet Southern Bliss Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure working with you, Serge, and your sweet family!! #BESTDAY#EVER
  • Hannah

Hannah Meredith 路 Married on 10/12/2019

All around Perfect

Sweet hospitality, awesome communication skills, gives you your dream wedding, travels long distance, cares about making your day special, and truly works hard for what they do!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Brooke Mays 路 Married on 10/07/2019

Sweet Southern Bliss Wedding & Events

Sweet Southern Bliss is on point. From the decorating and creativeness to the actual attentiveness to my every need. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better company to have my event turn out perfectly.
    Thank you to an amazing team. 馃榿

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • W

Wendi 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Love them ! They work hard to make your event so beautiful!

Love them and how they make you feel so special and make your dreams become reality in a beautiful way ! Willing to go above and beyond Totally recommended !!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Brendan

Brendan Hickey 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Worked with Sweet Southern Bliss for our event and couldnt have been more pleased.

Professionalism... check. Communication....check. I could go on and on. I have used many event planners in the past and have had mixed results. From our first conversation, I knew Kelsi with Sweet Southern Bliss was going to be different. She was attentive and highly knowledgeable and gave us everything we wanted to make our event amazing. Thank you Kelsi.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Carol 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Sweet Southern Bliss and Kelsi did a fantastic job on my daughter's wedding. She handles so many details along the way from helping with vendors to decorating, shower planning, and providing us with her immense amount of wedding expertise and resources. She actually will save you money on decor and she has a real eye for making your special day more beautiful rain or shine! Loved working with her and her vendors!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Sweet Southern Bliss Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Carol for your kind words! Your family was the sweetest and I hope we are able to work together in the near future!
  • I

Isabella 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Like Family

Kelsi was there to help every step of the way. And she has a lovely personality to be around.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Sweet Southern Bliss Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Isabella for your kind comments! I hope we will work together in the near future! You have such a wonderful family, and it was such a pleasure working with you all on such a beautiful spring wedding!