Sweet Reasons Reviews

Sweet Reasons 5
  • Ana

Ana Mearing · Married on 06/29/2019

Customs Cakes and Cupcakes

Sweet reason is amazing! When I contacted them I had two months to get my wedding together and they were fast and speedy at getting what I wanted and scheduling them in. I was so happy with the cupcakes and my custom cake for my wedding. Not only did it look amazing but it tasted even better. I would use them for any future events i have, so you should too.

Sweet Reasons 6
    Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Tandra

Tandra · Married on 09/27/2018

Best cupcakes ever... seriously

Sweet Reasons are the most delicious cupcakes I've ever had... and I'm a bit of a cupcake snob! My favorites prior to tasting Sweet Reasons were Sprinkles and Georgetown Cupcakes. My cousin who lives in fredericksburg recommended Sweet Reasons and my fiance and I decided to stop by one day on our way back home from southern virginia. We walked in to order cupcakes and told the employees that we were going to schedule a tasting. They immediately accommodated us that day for a tasting on the spot! They were the best cupcakes I'd ever tasted. There was no negotiating where our cupcakes were going to come from for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about those cupcakes one month after our wedding. We ordered velvety red, black-and-white, carrot cake, and strawberry chiffon. There are several other flavors that are absolutely delicious like peanut butter chocolate! The professionalism with helping us to decide what cupcakes we wanted and how we wanted them decorated with pearls for a more formal look was incomparable! Pricing was reasonable and they offer their cupcake stands for rental.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/19/2018

Everyone went on and on about how it was the best dessert option at a wedding they had seen. The topper kept falling off, but I think that's because it was awkward. All over wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Bekah

Bekah · Married on 10/07/2017

Loved working with Juli & Kim & their team. From the initial consultation & contract, through the tasting process & finalizing order, all the way to the thank you card & return deposit, Sweet Reasons was very professional. They are a great growing business in Fredericksburg. The delivery & set up fee were well worth it. The cupcakes were a hit with all of our guests. I appreciated the option to customize the icing style & decorations to fit with our overall style. Our cutting cake (Cookies & Cream) was delicious! Seriously, I think it's the best tasting icing I've ever had. Thank you Sweet Reasons!

Tip: return the display plates cleaned and in good shape to get your deposit back!

Sent on 10/28/2017

I've always loved their cupcakes and knew if I ever got married that I would use them for the cake. That finally happened and I'm so glad that we went with them - their cupcakes were absolutely beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Sweet Reasons's reply:

Thank you so much!

Al · Married on 09/30/2016

WOW! This literally was the icing on the cake for our wedding! Our wedding was the perfect day, and Sweet Reasons was an integral part of that. We got cupcakes for our guests, and a wedding cake for us to cut traditionally. First, the display was immaculate- something you would see in cupcake wars. Sweet Reasons sat the display perfectly under the lighting, and the colors of the cupcakes popped perfectly for our guests to see. The cake tasted amazing, and the cupcakes were a huge hit! We had 115 guests, and ordered roughly 140~ cupcakes. We were looking forward to taking the extras home to save, but we only had 3 cupcakes left! Everyone enjoyed them, and commented how delicious they were! Thank you Sweet Reasons for being a part of our special day, and for your suburb customer service, and professionalism. I HIGHLY recommend you choose Sweet Reasons for your wedding!

A & D.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Trisha · Married on 06/11/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Juli throughout the process. She was very accommodating to our vision for what the dessert setup would look like. The cupcakes are amazingly delicious. The guests all raved about them and our moms fought over who would get the leftovers as we were leaving soon for the honeymoon. The variety ensures everyone will be happy. The cupcakes are reasonably priced and for the service that you get it is all worth it. I highly recommend Sweet Reasons.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Casey · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Sweet Reasons for our wedding and we were sooo happy! The cupcakes are AMAZING! They are so well decorated too! We had a wide variety at our wedding and everyone raved about them! They also helped us with a small cake to do our traditional cake cutting and it was amazing too! We opted to have them deliver and set it up and it looked amazing! We left them a few decorations and they made it look perfect! It fit right in with our theme.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

AMAZING!!! We had 80 guest and ordered 6 dozen cupcakes (5 different flavors) and only had 6 cupcakes left over and we were wishing for more because they are so darn delicious!! In addition to the cupcakes they made a small round marble cake for us (bride and groom) for the traditional cake cutting. Everyone LOVED the cupcakes and we are still being asked where we got them from. We've been to a few BBQ since the wedding and were asked to bring cupcakes, that is how good they are. Juli has a store front in Fredericksburg where you can stop by and purchase cupcakes too. My husband does not have a sweet tooth, but every time we are in Fredericksburg we stop for cupcakes now.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Thank you, Juli, for a phenomenal job on our wedding cupcake tower! Juli was incredibly patient with requests, allergies, and menu selection . . . and did I mentioned her cupcakes were DELICIOUS? Many guests (from cities all around the country) told us these were some of the best cupcakes they'd ever had. Overall, I booked Juli because she had a reputation for being considerate to her brides and easy to work with, and she certainly delivered on that and then some. She's very straightforward and won't pressure you into things that won't work for your wedding, so it's easy to trust her. Thank you, Juli!

Sent on 12/20/2015
  • User6202854 · 2+ years ago

Sweet Reasons provided excellent service. The cupcakes were delicious and the display was beautiful!

Sent on 01/13/2016

We used Sweet Reasons for our cupcake favors. They worked with us to pick our design and flavors and were so helpful. The cupcakes were delicious and our guests still mention how it was the best cupcake they ever had! They were beautiful and so good! I would definitely recommend Sweet Reasons!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Heather · Married on 10/18/2014

Juli was wonderful to work with! The desserts on the dessert table were delicious and there were so many different options!!! Sweet Reason's dessert bars are a great option if you are not a cake person. I would highly recommend contacting Sweet Reasons! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/08/2014

We LOVED the dessert bar Sweet Reasons created for our wedding! Juli was so wonderful and accommodating throughout the whole process. She even used some of the leftover flowers from our centerpieces to decorate the dessert bar and make it look even more beautiful. Everything was delicious, and our guests are still telling us how much they loved the desserts!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Stacy · Married on 05/17/2014

Love juli and her staff. Very helpful. The cupcakes for our wedding were out of this world. They were so delicious. The arrangement was beautiful. We even had a sign naming each one and what it was. They did and awesome job. We go there a lot too!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Christa · Married on 05/16/2014

We had a great experience with Sweet Reasons and loved working with co-owner, Juli. From our initial inquiry, to the tasting, to the day of the event, she and her team were helpful, flexible and friendly. Most importantly, the cupcakes were delicious! We ordered four different flavors (black & white, carrot, lemon blueberry and cookies & cream) and we and our guests loved every one of them. We were only disappointed that there weren't more leftovers after the reception.

Juli was very easy to work with when we had special requests. Our family baked and decorated our "cutting cake" for the top of the cupcake tower and Juli was okay with that (when other bakeries were not) and when four of my guests requested gluten free cupcakes two days before the wedding, Juli happily added that to our order with no problems. Everything was delivered to the venue on time and arranged beautifully.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Lisa · Married on 03/29/2014

Juli and her staff ROCKED our daughter's wedding at Eden Try Estates. The treats were delish and the presentation was magnificent! I would recommend, without reservation, Sweet Reasons to anyone for ANY occasion!

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • User3645485 · event on: 10/15/2013

Julie and her team at Sweet Reasons never cease to amaze me! The quality of their product (cupcakes, cakes, truffles and most importantly TURTLE CHEESECAKE) surpasses any expectations. I would recommend this talented staff for ANY and ALL special occasions, or heck even for a quick day to day treat!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2013

I work with Sweet Reasons often, as I run an event venue. They always provide a superior product and professional service. They have never been late. The display is always beautiful. I would highly recommend their business.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Sabrina · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I chose Sweet Reasons to debut at our wedding on 9/28/2013 at Lake Anna, VA. We had not planned to use them and we were originally going to another cupcake venue called The Icing in Stafford. However after meeting with our JP at Panera in Fredericksburg, we noticed their sign next door and decided to go in. Our experience from first stepping foot through their door was way beyond our expectations. We told the staff that we were getting married and the next thing we knew, we met the owner Juli and she was sending us out the door with 5 FREE cupcakes to try. We made it to the car and proceeded to try every cupcake in the box. Their cupcakes are AMAZING!!! Everyone at our wedding commented on how moist and tasty they were, and larger than the average commercial cupcake. We will always buy our cupcakes from Sweet Reasons for every occasion.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Kelley · Married on 09/07/2013

Juli is amazing to work with. She's so creative and has great suggestions. I have a dairy allergy so Juli was very accommodating. She knows events well and thinks of every detail. My husband and I came into Sweet Reasons for our tasting and Juli had everything set up and ready for us. The selection process and planning process was extremely easy. The set up at the venue went very well and looked fantastic! Everyone loved the cupcakes and couldn't wait to dig in. I would definitely recommend Sweet Reasons to anyone for any event. We've also picked up cupcakes for various events and they're great every time!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Sweet Reasons did a wonderful job preparing 200 cupcakes with 5 days notice for my wedding! Our previous choice did not want to cater to our needs (colors, flavors ect). Sweet Reasons did everything we asked for and more with no hassle! They honestly saved a very stressed bride from a last minute crisis! I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jeanette · Married on 07/20/2013

We LOVED sweet reasons! They were so helpful, and willing to work with us to make everything just the way we wanted. The decorations were beautiful and tasty! I love their marshmallow mums! They also made some amazing vegan cupcakes for some of our guests, and those guests were blown away by how good they were. All of our guests had rave reviews for the cupcakes!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Carolyn · Married on 06/15/2013

Julie and her staff were completely professional and friendly. We were allowed to make any changes we felt were necessary all the way up to 3 days from the wedding. The cupcakes were a great idea, instead of just a sheet cake, because we had guests who wanted to enjoy their sweets later. All we had to do was have our tasting and pick our favorites, give Julie our vision and theme to the wedding, and she made the vision come to life. It was absolutely the best idea ever to go with Sweet Reasons. SO glad that they do every day sweets as well because we have visited them frequently (along with other friends and family) whenever we needed to fill a sweet craving without spending a lot of money or sitting down at a restaurant. Love love love Sweet Reasons!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Samantha · Married on 12/22/2012

Sweet Reasons and Juli were absolutely fabulous to work with. She was so accommodating and open to any ideas we had, changes we wanted to make, etc. As for the big day, she was prompt, courteous, and was in and out in no time leaving the gorgeous arrangement of cupcakes. As for the cupcakes, holy moly. They are the best cupcakes we have ever had. Since discovering Sweet Reasons a couple of years ago, we haven't gone anywhere else for cupcakes! (or cheesecake for that matter, which SR's is AMAZING, check out the Pumpkin Cheesecake in the fall, it's to die for) Our wedding was last winter and we still have friends and family to this day commenting and asking about the cupcakes because they were so delicious and memorable!

Sent on 10/06/2013