Sweet Petals Florist Reviews

Sweet Petals Florist 5
Sweet Petals Florist 6
Sweet Petals Florist 7

David · Married on 11/24/2014

The flowers were amazing. The florist was very responsive and was able to deliver great work even when we screwed up some of the details just before the wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Jacquelene · Married on 11/09/2014

Linda at Sweet Petals was wonderful to work with and did an absolutely beautiful job with our flowers for our wedding. We were not from the area so asked around for recommendations of a good florist, Sweet Petals kept coming up on everyone's recommendation list! SO glad everyone pointed us in your direction! She had wonderful suggestions to make our flowers a little unique and for us to maximize our flowers since we wouldn't be in the area long enough to enjoy them for long after the wedding. We would absolutely recommend Sweet Petals as a florist for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2014

Sweet petals florist did an amazing job. We met once and communicated through email until our big day. There was absolutely no stress throughout our entire wedding planning. Sweet petals took good care of us and gave us exactly what we asked for. We couldn't be happier!!!! Since the wedding was at a Leoness cellars winery we felt we didn't need too much because the views stole the show. The flowers at the ceremony were just the perfect touch. Our reception in the barrel room was gorgeous! Again, we didn't need much. It was perfection 

Sent on 12/19/2014

Tara · Married on 09/20/2014

Linda was great to work with and the flowers were gorgeous! She was happy to work within our budget and offered many beautiful money-saving options. We were thrilled with everything!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2014

When I stepped out of the dressing room for the first time, I couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked. The flowers were exactly the way I wanted them and placed perfectly throughout the venue. My bouquet was beautiful and I was able to dry and preserve it for a shadow box. She did a great job!

Sent on 12/17/2014

The flowers were incredible!!! We got so many compliments on them. And the garlands and flowers on the chuppah looked amazing as well. We both kept looking around the chuppah during the ceremony admiring it. The wooden boxes on the tables fit so well with our theme and they were filled with the the perfect colors and combo of succulents and flowers. Linda is easy to work with and has great ideas!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Linda at Sweet Petals Florist was amazing and created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding!! Linda was professional and very helpful during our initial meeting! She made sure to capture our vision and we couldn't be happier with how the bouquets and centerpieces turned out! We are still receiving compliments!

Linda was easy to communicate with and because of her quick responses to emails and phone calls, I had no doubt everything would be taken care of!!

Thank You!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Amy · Married on 12/28/2013

Linda from Sweet Petals Florist was amazing to work with. Since I didn't know much about flowers, I told her the basic vision of how I would like my flower arrangements to appear, the color scheme, and then told her that I trusted her to work her magic. Let me tell you, she did not disappoint! I was honestly blown away by the bouquets she made for my wedding and they were even better than I could have imagined! On top of her expertise in flowers, she is also extremely pleasant, creative, and very accommodating. Scheduling appointments and delivery times with her was a breeze. I would highly recommend working with Linda for any of your special events!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2013

Me and y husband hired Linda from Sweet Petals for our wedding on 10/18/13 and I cant thank her enough for such an amazing job she did for us. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she went way above and beyond making or ceremony and reception PERFECT! I would recommend Linda to anyone looking for a florists. She is so helpful, friendly and professional. My wedding was amazing and a great portion was in thanks to her!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Linda was absolutely amazing! At our first meeting we weren't really sure which type of flowers we wanted by knew the color and theme. She was abe to show us all of the flowers and make our vision a reality. We didn't have any issues and the flowers were delivered perfect and on time. We received rave reviews from all of our guests. And the flowers were right on budget with what we wanted to spend. We couldn't have been happier. Thank you again, Linda, for your amazing work!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Kallie · Married on 09/27/2013

Linda from Sweet Petals was by far the most helpful and professional of all my wedding vendors. We are from out of state and she went above and beyond to ensure our day went exactly as we imagined it. I had stuff shipped to her personally so that I would not have to worry about anything more than I had to. Our flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous. She did everything I asked and made everything exactly how I asked. All of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Amber · Married on 09/01/2013

Got married September 1st, and saying my flowers were gorgeous is an understatement! they were absolutely perfect! Linda is so amazing at what she does, I am so happy I chose her to do my flowers, would definately recommend sweet petals florist! and she is so nice and will do anything you ask for!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Aleyda · Married on 08/23/2013

Linda is very helpful. I met with her not knowing exactly what I wanted. She had many ideas and pictures that made it easier.

Sent on 09/15/2013

lynn · Married on 04/27/2013

I cannot express enough gratitude to Linda for the wonderful work she did for our wedding!! With a few simple pictures and ideas supplied by me, she was able to transform that into a gorgeous end-result for the big day. Our centerpieces were amazing and received a lot of compliments from our guests. We also had simple, but elegant decor for the ceremony arch, that was breathtaking. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were equally as beautiful. I was beyond thrilled at the work Linda did and would recommend her to ANYONE!!

Sent on 05/01/2013

lynn · Married on 04/27/2013

If you want stunning floral arrangements, centerpieces, and beautiful decorations, then look no further! There aren't enough words to thank Linda for the wonderful work she did for our wedding!! With a few simple pictures and ideas supplied by me, she was able to transform that into a gorgeous end-result for the big day. Our centerpieces were amazing and received a lot of compliments from our guests. We also had simple, but elegant decor for the ceremony arch, that was breathtaking. I was beyond thrilled at the work Linda did and would recommend her to ANYONE!!

Sent on 05/14/2013
  • User2532028 · 2+ years ago

Linda at Sweet Petals did a BEAUTIFUL Job on our flowers for our wedding. She is very thoughtful and great to work with. She took my visions & pinterest ideas and got my flowers exactly as I wanted them to be. She was able to work with our last minute time changes and was a pleasure to work with! THANK YOU LINDA!!!! Keep up the BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!! We really appreciate you adding your special touch to make our day PERFECT!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Very nice, beautiful, affordable flower arrangements. :)

Sent on 01/02/2013

Catherine · Married on 12/22/2012

Linda is great to work with, and her flowers and her arrangements are truly gorgeous!

I was so pleased with my bridal bouquet; it was soft, elegant, feminine and wintery. I was also blown away by my centerpieces. They were absolutely breathtaking. Linda is very good at listening to your vision and turning it into a reality.

In addition, Linda is also affordable. Some florists prices are absolutely outrageous, but she was very reasonable. Linda gives you a great value, without having to compromise on the quality or beauty of the final product.

We would highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Linda did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. The flowers exceeded my expectations because they were even more perfect than I had envisioned! My wedding colors were on the rare side, (coral, peach, and mint green) and Linda was able to find the perfect shades of coral and mint green! I continue to get comments from guests saying how beautiful our wedding was.
    In addition to being a great and affordable florist, Linda is very sweet and easy to talk to. I would absolutely recommend Sweet Petals Florist.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Linda at Sweet Petals did an amazing job on our flowers. I showed her a couple of pictures and she was able to create my exact vision, better then my vision actually. She was very accommodating with her schedule and made suggestions that helped lower our price. I would highly recommend her.

Thank you Linda!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2012

Linda is absolutely amazing and passionate at what she does! On our consultation, I brought photos of what types of ideas I had, and she gave me many many more great ideas and helped me pick flowers and colors that would compliment our theme and dresses. She kept in mind our budget and guided me in options that would match. She checked in with me a few weeks before the wedding to review what I had ordered to make sure it was perfect and we were on the same page. On the day of she decorated our ceremony site beautifully with hanging mason jars and petals down the aisle. She did a wonderful job on the boutonnieres, bridesmaids bouquets, and bridal bouquet as well. We received many compliments on all of our floral arrangements. Linda is so sweet and was an absolute pleasure to work with! :)

Sent on 11/29/2012

We were referred to Linda and we are so happy to have met her! She does an amazing job, very easy to work with, and does it all for an amazing price! She is a great value and would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/21/2012

Linda was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Unlike some people who do this everyday and act like you are one many, she really was excited to work with me. As soon as I'd send her an idea, she'd send 5 back. She also would save me money where she could and I really appreciated that. There were a couple of issues the day of with the red roses I'd ordered and there not being enough boutonnieres, but she was so amazing through the whole process, and I had a lot of changes in my numbers at the last minute, so it was understandable. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Jillian · Married on 08/09/2012

This florist was absolutely amazing and was a joy to work with! While other florists told me that my flowers were unavailable and out of season, Linda from Sweet Petals gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. She was very helpful in giving suggestions so I could stay within my budget while also not compromising what I wanted. We brainstormed together and came up with great ideas to fit the budget.The flowers ended up being my favorite part of my wedding decor. Also, she was very professional and personal throughout the process. I live in Chicago but was having a destination wedding in Temecula. I felt extra pressure finding vendors and doing things over the phone and through email. However Linda made the experience a great one. She was always available to talk on the phone and had great recommendations. Overall a great experience. I highly recommend Sweet Petals!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2012

Linda from Sweet Petals Florist was WONDERFUL!!! She made perfect suggestions and I couldn't have been happier. Definitely a 5 out of 5!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2012