Sweet Pearlz Cheesecakes Reviews

Sweet Pearlz Cheesecakes 1
Sweet Pearlz Cheesecakes 2
Sweet Pearlz Cheesecakes 3

David · Married on 04/28/2018

The cheesecakes were delicious! All of the guests raved about them!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Sweet Pearlz Cheesecakes 4
    Sweet Pearlz Cheesecakes 5
    Sweet Pearlz Cheesecakes 6

Dana · Married on 10/28/2017

Sweet Pearlz Cheesecakes was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding. Jacqueline and her husband truly went above and beyond to make our dessert perfect. We had a make-your-own-cheesecake bar, which was very popular, and a delicious reese's cheesecake as our wedding cake. She coordinated all dessert colors with our wedding colors, ensuring the display was lovely. Jacqueline also went out of her way to arrange a full cheesecake tasting ahead of our wedding date, and offered to give us a new cake for our anniversary! We have absolutely no complaints, and recommend Sweet Pearlz to everyone!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/11/2016

Jacqueline's cheesecakes are absolutely mouth watering! We did a dessert bar at our wedding and I knew we needed to have Sweet Pearlz Cheesecakes! They were a great addition to the cakes and cookies we had as well. She set up a tasting with us and even let me take some home for my groom since he wasn't able to join. She is always so professional and neat with her presentation . I am so happy she was able to be a part of our day!!

Sent on 10/31/2016