Sweet Pea Wedding Studio Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• FutureMrsPohancek
    Emilia Married on 08/17/2014
    Kristin -- the owner of Sweet Pea Wedding Studio -- is literally the best person I worked with. She genuinely cared about our wedding and made everything go off with out a hitch. From the moment we started talking I knew that she was the one I wanted to work with. Also, she is very reasonably priced! For the amount of work we did, she was there for all of it. I was a bride that was getting married up in south suburbs of Chicago but living in Indianapolis and we telecommuted for EVERYTHING. She was willing to email, text, Skype or FaceTime. She gave me tons of good ideas and easy ways to cut costs with out cutting quality. She set up all of our appointments for everything so all we had to do was show up.

The day of the wedding, her and her assistant were so attentive it was not even funny. She was picking things up from me and making sure things went where they needed. The whole night she was very attentive to my husband and I. She stayed til just about the end and had everything that we needed to take with us that night (cards and valuables) ready and already packing into our getaway car. I want to get married again just so I can use her again.

Thank you Kristin and Sweet Pea Wedding Studio!! <3
    H Married on 09/25/2010
    AMAZING! Because of work, I had no time in the last few months before the wedding to do any sort of wedding planning. Even though Kristin was only a "day-of" coordinator, she also offered three hours of extra planning which basically covered everything that was left to deal with. The week before the wedding, she takes over all contact with the vendors and the day-of works with assistants to manage the day. She does a fantastic job and kept the day entirely stress free for us. Moreover, she is completely reasonably priced (in fact, when I told people how much she charged, they were shocked at how cheap she was)--particularly given the fact that she has employees. She comes up with a day-of schedule, keeps everything on track, and manages every little issue. We wanted our wedding day to be fun and stress-free--we wanted to enjoy our party!--and she made that possible. I highly recommend her.
    Anita Married on 06/01/2013
    Kristin made our wedding day go so smoothly. After a sunny ceremony a terrbile storm swooped in. Kristin got everyone inside for the reception and readujsted the schedule as if it was no big deal. She also worked really well with our caterers who seemed to be confused with their tasks. I am so glad we hired a day of planner, she was fantastic
  • User1009131 2+ years ago
    I have to say it took a lot of convincing on my part to have my husband sit down with Sweet pea because he didn't feel a wedding day coordinator was necessary. Think again! As soon as he sat down with Kristen and Renee he and I were so at ease and the stress was lifted off both of our shoulders immediately!

Renee checked in every couple months leading up to the wedding and then the weeks before, even though we were stressed with little things, she put our minds at ease. There were a couple mishaps that Renee took care off right away that we had the utmost confidence in her ability. She would send a check list and was in constant communication and always available to answer any questions that came up.

The only thing I was a little disappointed about was the emergency kit. I never seen one and my aunt who needed a safety pin went to our coordinator and she did not have any. I was told during our sit down she would have an emergency kit. But besides this every thing else was amazing and we had an absolute blast at our wedding. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!