Sweet Paper Reviews

5 | La Jolla, CA

5 Reviews for Sweet Paper

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

My experience at Sweet Paper has been great! An awesome find for quality, unique save the dates, and other stationary. Kayla was very helpful and understanding when helping me and my fiancé pick save the dates and our wedding invitation stationary. They also have a cute shop for office, school stuff as well as little house things. Great value for the price!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Sweet Paper's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Rachel! I had a great time working with you on your wedding stationery and I am so glad you are happy with your order.
    - Kayla
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2017

We first ordered our invitations online from another vendor and they were a disaster! We went to Sweet Paper and they helped us build the perfect invitations and put our minds to ease. Theresa was amazing and really listened to what we wanted and stayed within our budget. She really cared and it showed through every step. I would highly recommend Sweet Paper. They have quality items and help you build exactly what you dream of.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Sweet Paper's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie! It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad you are happy with the end result!

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2014

Theresa at Sweet Paper was wonderful to work with! She provided us with great ideas and suggestions and her input and eye for design was invaluable. Our invitations turned out beautifully and I would reccommed her and Sweet Paper to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Brandie · Married on 09/14/2013

Cute shop, easy to work with, great product!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Adrianna · Married on 03/17/2013

We ordered our wedding invitation suite and day-of stationery from Sweet Paper and could not be happier with the beautiful stationery or amazing service that we received. We mainly worked with Theresa, who is extremely knowledgeable about stationery and extremely responsive and thoughtful. Theresa said multiple times that she wanted us to have the perfect stationary for us, and she delivered 100%. Katie also helped us and is equally delightful. Theresa and Katie have a great eye for design, and they were terrific resources on style, text, and etiquette.

Sweet Paper has an impressive range of stationery options. The possibilities would have felt overwhelming, but Theresa guided us through the selection process in an enjoyable and easy way. Theresa met with us multiple times and answered our many questions patiently and thoroughly. We appreciated how Theresa respected our aesthetic choices and budget, and she made us feel relaxed and at home in Sweet Paper’s charming space.

After we selected our invitation suite, Theresa helped us select day-of stationery options, such as place cards and menus. The day-of stationery complemented our invitation suite perfectly. We recommend Sweet Paper wholeheartedly for weddings!

On a non-wedding note, we have found charming stationery or gifts every time we have gone to Sweet Paper. The store has lovely and unique inventory and displays. This family-owned shop is a true asset to La Jolla, and shopping at Sweet Paper is always a treat!

Sent on 03/29/2013