Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Reviews

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 5
Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 6
Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 7

Jeanpierre · Married on 01/08/2016

Wow, Naomi and Sweet Memories Photography were outstanding!!!!. My wife and i loved all aspects of the service provided by Naomi and her team, from their attentiveness to the fantastic pictures taken. Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better overall service.
    I highly recommend you get"Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi", to capture in photo any significant event, like in my case, the best day of my life. My wedding day.

Sent on 03/22/2016

jeanpierre · Married on 01/08/2016

Sent on 03/22/2016

Christin · Married on 10/18/2015

I honestly can't say enough about Sweet Memories and Naomi. She and her team did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding shoots. She immediately put us at ease and her photos are GORGEOUS. They exceeded all expectations and I would recommend her to anyone, anytime. She is so professional, but keeps things fun at the same time, is flexible and easy to work with. We love love love our photos - they manage to be personal and artistic at the same time. Naomi has an incredible eye; I can't imagine having chosen anyone else. Thanks, Naomi for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rhiannon · Married on 10/17/2015

Photography was my highest priority when planning our wedding. After witnessing Naomi and team in action at a friends wedding and seeing what she delivered, there was no other option but to ensure she would photograph our day. During the entire process she was very quick to respond and keep me in the loop with details. She joined us two weeks prior to the wedding at the venue and planned out the places for our pictures. On the day of, she and Becca were calm and executed everything flawlessly. Our photos captured so many big and little moments of our day that it really covered everything. The quality and breadth of their work was outstanding and it allowed us to see so much of the day that as the bride and groom we missed. Lastly, all of the photos were delivered to us in an elegant box with a classy flash drive. From start to finish I have the highest compliments for Naomi and Becca. We will forever cherish the moments you captured.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2015

I have known Naomi since the days before she owned her own business and I have always admired her work. Thus - I was thrilled when she was able to shoot my small wedding this October. Naomi was very professional - arrived early - and flexible - stayed a little longer than the contracted 3 hours due to a rain delay. She took everything in stride with a positive attitude, despite getting soaked in a downpour! The photos we received were diverse and well edited. They captured the day exactly as it was and were simply perfect. You can't go wrong with Naomi.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Naomi was great to work with. She was very organized, professional, and flexible with our schedule which changed a couple times. She provided engagement and wedding photo services for us and we couldn't have been happier with the results! She provided us with all of the pictures (~300 engagement and ~900 wedding) within 1-2 weeks following the respective shoots. My husband and were very pleased and would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

I would highly recommend Sweet Memories Photography and Naomi for anyone looking for professional quality photos and a fun experience! From the beginning, Naomi was so flexible in working with us to make sure we were comfortable and that our needs were met. She was very responsive throughout the whole process and made everything easy. We knew exactly what we were getting from the beginning, and she definitely delivered.

The day of our actual wedding, she made both of us feel comfortable and beautiful as we took pictures together as a couple and with our families. She directed us and had so many good ideas for pictures. She really was able to capture the essence of each moment, and all of the pictures looked natural and not forced. Not only did she have great ideas, but she was so efficient! We ended up having extra time because she ran our formal picture session so efficiently, which gave us more time to relax before the ceremony and during cocktail hour.

I can't forget to also mention how fun it was to work with her and her assistant! They were making everyone laugh the whole time and really felt like family by the end. They really added an extra element to our wedding, and we can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without them.

For anyone looking for quality work, professionalism and efficiency, as well as creative shot, definitely go with Sweet Memories Photography!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Laura · event on 11/07/2014

We couldn't be happier with our newborn pictures! Our family and friends love them. Naomi was great to work with and we received our edited pictures very quickly. We can't wait to work with Sweet Memories Photography again in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Phyllis · event on 10/13/2014

Naomi provided us with a wonderful experience as a family. She was easy flexible and easy to communicate with, she was friendly and yet professional. We did not feel rushed; she took a personal interest in us. And her turnaround in getting us our photographs was lightning fast - a wonderful surprise.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Andrea · event on 09/20/2014

Naomi is amazing! She's done two sessions for our family, one newborn and family and one with extended family. She seems to capture the essence of everyone in her photos; every person she's photographed with us has had their personality shine through. We are thrilled with every part of working with Naomi and will continue to book her as long as we can! Use Sweet Memories Photography, you will NOT be disappointed. Thanks Naomi!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2014

We were really happy with the photos we received from our photography session. Naomi posted some photos on facebook within a week of the wedding so our friends and family could see them while we were busy honeymooning! Even the official copies came very promptly. She was super easy to work with and efficiently took all the formal posed and candid photos. Overall we are happy we went with her and would highly recommend Sweet Memories photography to others.

Sent on 12/04/2014
  • TwoBeas

Daniel and Brittany · event on 08/04/2014

Naomi was great to work with! We had her photograph our engagement photos in August of 2014. She was very helpful from the start in finding a time and date that worked for us and making sure we captured the moments/photos that were important to us. She met us downtown and took photos of us around the monuments (where we got engaged). She even stayed longer than expected to take photos of us in our bike and running gear around Haines Point. She was very thoughtful in her approach and helped us make the most of our engagement photo session. Naomi has a lot to offer and gave us great suggestions for poses and shots. The pictures turned out wonderful and we are very happy with the quality! She had the photos back to us very quickly and was great about answering any questions we had! She was awesome to work with and we would recommend her to our friends and family for any type of photo shoot! :)

Sent on 09/04/2014

Sara · Married on 07/25/2014

Sweet Memories was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. We had Naomi do our engagement and wedding photos and they both turned out beautiful. Prior to meeting Naomi, my husband and I did not have that many great photos of us together (we aren't the most photogenic people). However, Naomi brought out the best in both of us and made sure we had many great photos so we can always relive our wedding experience. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband Carter (second shooter) were extremely friendly and easy to work with. Looking at the pictures after the fact, I have deduced they both must be wizards. Both Naomi and Carter blended seamlessly into the wedding day festivities and did their jobs without being intrusive at all. They also made sure to capture everyone that was part of our wedding and all the moments from unique vantage points. Not only was she great on the day of, but Naomi exceeded expectations after the wedding as our photos were completed within two weeks. Overall, I cannot recommend Naomi and Sweet Memories enough. We hope to use her again in the future for other family events.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Neerav · Married on 06/21/2014

First, I have to admit that we were completely behind on our wedding planning, which resulted in myself putting Naomi in a tough spot. I provided no direction, guidance, the significant moments of a hindu celebration, or even the key members of our family, and asked her to capture our big day for us. With that said, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Naomi did a fabolous job of capturing all major events, identifying who were our key family members right away, and captured EVERY key ritual of our hindu wedding ceremony. She was everything we expected from a professional photographer, very personable and extremely effective in capturing every big event of our ceremony.

Additionally, one of the best things was her efficiency in finalizing the photos and sharing them in a timely manner, allowing us to share our photos with our family immediately. I can not stress how great a photographer she was, she did everything we could have asked for and more without much guidance from us and ensured we would remember this day forever. I would HIGHLY recommend Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography for your photography needs, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Naomi is a gifted photographer. She has an eye for finding the exact shot that you would frame! I think she really does meet with you to learn about you so she gets a feel for what you would like captured too. She is talented and bonus, she is always on time, quick to respond to email and exceptionally easy to get along with. She made my now husband and I feel so comfortable too, neither of us enjoy the camera/spotlight too much but she never made us feel like we were being staged, she caught our natural moments- so glad she was our wedding photographer!!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • User3894344 · event on 12/07/2013

We were very pleased with every aspect of working with Naomi. She is very professional and talented and made certain that we had every photo that we wanted. Our event was during a very busy time of year, but she still provided our "first look" at the photos in a very short time.

We were so pleased with her photographs that we wanted to contract with her for the wedding; however, she was already booked.

Our family will invite her to photograph our next special event.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Kim · Married on 11/09/2013

Amazing photographers! We loved having Naomi and Carter as part of our special day and we received the photos within just a few days! They were perfect and captured everything we wanted!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

I love my pictures and think Noami and her team did a wonderful job at catching all the wonderful moments of our day. I have no regrets at all =) Sweet Memories was professional, responded to every question right away, and always had a happy and positive attitude. Thank you for the sweet memories- sorry I had to =)

Sent on 12/15/2013

Liz · event on 05/25/2013

Naomi was lovely, professional and took great shots. She listened to what I wanted and got every image I requested. She also truly captured guests' personalities. Her detail shots were also great. And she even got my 1-year-old to look at the camera!

Kirsten · Married on 05/18/2013

I used Naomi to take family photos to celebrate my daughter's first birthday. After a great morning session with Naomi at a local park, we booked her to take photographs at our daughter's birthday.

For the family session, Naomi was professional, flexible (key with a one-year old!) and made the whole experience fun for our family. We were so impressed with the quantity, variety and quality of the photos that Naomi produced after just one hour.

For the birthday party, Naomi arrived early to take photos of the decor and birthday girl. She met with me to go over some specific shots we wanted, and then she was on her own! She faded into the background, and got fantastic candids. She would jump in and get some posed shots as people gathered.

And again, we were so impressed with the photos that she took. Our bakery is now using one of Naomi's photos for her promotions!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Mac · event on 05/02/2013

Naomi is a pleasure to deal with! We have hired Sweet Memories on numerous occasions and have always been THRILLED with the results! Fantastic pics, great service, and a firm I look to hire again in the near future...thanks!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Naomi is great to work with, and it's clear she loves what she does! She truly has a special talent for capturing amazing shots while guests are just enjoying the event and having fun! I would give a glowing recommendation to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Naomi was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. She was very skilled, took tons of beautiful photos, and was so stealthy I hardly noticed she was there! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants high quality professional photos, reliable service, and affordable pricing.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Halley · Married on 09/16/2011

My first experience working with Naomi was when I had asked her to photograph my wedding in September, 2011. At the time she was working as a office manager at a photography company and she was working part time with my at a restaurant. So right off the bat, you know she's a hard working girl juggling those jobs. I knew I had to have her photograph my wedding after she had taken some shots while we went to an apple orchard. I was so impressed by what she had captured on that fun day (one handed cartwheels performed by a friend and a beauty shot of myself). She even gave us an impromptu photography lesson but I digress!

Naomi is the full package. She's fun to work with and was able to make my husband not only feel at ease but to enjoy the experience of an engagement shoot. My husband does not like to get his picture taken but wow what a difference she made. Not only was she great at setting up shots but she also incorporated our ideas.

She was essential to helping find vendors for my wedding. A majority of them were ones she had suggested. I was pleased with each one and they made my wedding spectacular! At the wedding itself, she knew when to step in and when to fade into the background to get the perfect shot.

I will be using this woman for every major life event. Wedding, first home, family photos, baby photos and whatever opportunity I can think of capturing on film...this is the person I will go to EVERYtime. I recommend her at every opportunity and will be happy to answer any questions asked that I haven't covered in my lengthy review.

Beka · Married on 07/02/2016

Sweet memories photography did an outstanding job capturing my recent July wedding. When we first met, we had a complimentary family photo session of myself, husband, and our son. Those photos came out beautifully and it was a really fun way to get to know Naomi. She also got a see us and how we photographed which helped for the wedding.

All communication with Naomi was beyond what I hoped for. She sent detailed emails with clear guidance, provided her cell phone number if I needed anything, and was available for facetime for our walk through (while she is out of the state!).

She arrived on time for the wedding ready to shoot. She was easy to work with, fun, and really stayed out of our way. She was polite and sweet, and always knew how to make me feel beautiful. Most of our shots are 'capture the moment' type photos - which we adore! She really did a great job finding what made our wedding special and now we have those moments in pictures for a lifetime.

After the wedding Naomi sent us a sneak peek on facebook within one week! It was amazing to see some of her shots so early on. It has only been two weeks and we now have all of our images. They are beautiful, creative, and artistic. We could not be happier with how our photos have turned out, and we are so grateful to our wonderful photographer Naomi!

Sent on 07/15/2016