Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Reviews

73 | Austin, TX

73 Reviews for Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2018

Naomi was great! I am so happy we booked her for our wedding. She was so personable with us and our guests. Captured great photographs of everything from family photos, to decorations, to dancing at the reception. She is timely with her responses and will help with any questions or concerns. We will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Gabrielle · event on: 07/25/2018

You cannot go wrong in selecting Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography for you next photos! She recently captured our engagement photo session, and we are still blown away by how beautiful the pictures turned out. Naomi is timely in responding, and she was completely understanding and flexible when it came to scheduling our session. She is professional and experienced, while valuing your opinion at the same time. I have already recommended her to friends in our area, and I know that we will reach out to her in the future if we need pictures again.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Sabrina · event on: 05/31/2018

The best photographer in the Fort Lauderdale area! She was great with communication. She made my dream of a beach photo shoot come true. Our pictures are wonderful and I can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Samantha · event on: 05/19/2018

Let's start off by saying I would give Sweet Memories Photography 100 stars out of 5 if I could. There aren't enough words to explain how much my fiance and I loved working with Naomi before, during, and after our engagement session. From the first phone call, as she tried to figure out what exactly we were looking for to helping us find a new photographer for our wedding due to a scheduling conflict, Naomi has been the sweetest (no pun intended) and has been so helpful. Although the weather didn't cooperate on the day of our session, she did her best to make sure we still enjoyed ourselves, and our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I love showing off our pictures because she managed to capture the best parts of our relationship in each of her photos. There is no doubt that I will use Sweet Memories again, and I highly recommend giving Naomi a shot!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Hands down the best photographer you can get in the Fort Lauderdale area. Naomi is absolutely amazing and our photos are STUNNING! Book her. She was super accommodating and flexible and captured the spirit of our family and friends. We couldn't have dreamed of someone better.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Sianne · Married on 11/03/2017

I am so thankful for Naomi and her beautiful work!!

She's photographed my little family and they are my favorite photos!! Our little pup was there, and Naomi is so wonderful with animals. She captured his attention and personality in our photos while also putting my husband and I at ease during our session.

The images are gorgeous and are proudly displayed in our home, I can't thank her enough <3

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jessica D. · Married on 09/03/2017

Beyond Amazing

We cannot express how amazing the service, quality, diligence, care and experience we have had with Sweet Memories! She has photographed our wedding, babies and family cards for over 4 years now. Being out of state, Naomi has traveled to us for some of these events and we can say no matter if she was local or traveled with us, there was no difference in her work. On top of her work, she has the most patience of anyone I know. We don’t choose anyone but her!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Nick · Married on 07/18/2017

Naomi was perfect! Highly professional with a keen eye for detail. We are very happy with our photos and overall experience with her.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Amber · event on: 07/07/2017

Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography did my headshots and I am THRILLED with the photos I received! She was so much fun to work with (seriously made all my laughing photos genuine laughs) and really professional. She knew how to pose me because I had zero idea what I was doing. She was patient with my requests and positioned me in the best lighting and angles. She is so talented and was early (which was so helpful). I've even made my professional photos my Facebook profile photo- that's how in love I am! I recommend to anyone looking for a fun and skilled photographer

Sent on 09/01/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Naomi and Sweet Memories Photography! She was recommended to me by our wedding coordinator, Michelle Cannici, of the Bahia Mar Doubletree Hilton (they were amazing as well!) and I am so grateful I chose her. Naomi made me feel so comfortable, and she and her second photographer, Andrea, were as sweet as can be. Our guests couldnt stop talking about how nice and personable they were, and during the actual ceremony and event they were so stealth you hardly realized they were there!

The pictures from our wedding were breathtaking. It’s clear Naomi puts so much time and thought into editing and production of the photos and as a result makes her clients look and feel their absolute best.

I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for photography services (she does engagement, boudoir, newborn, etc. as well) - I promise you’ll be so happy you did!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 06/04/2017

Naomi and her assistant, Andrea, were absolutely amazing. The quality of her pictures, service and business are nothing short of phenomenal. Would definitely recommend her and use her in the future.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Travis · Married on 05/27/2017

Naomi and her assistant gave us the picture perfect wedding experience. I was very picky with whom I selected as my photographer being that I myself have experience in the field. I wanted someone that I was comfortable with and who went above and beyond my expectations. She got there early to scope out the place and had the perfect vantage points to capture those breathtaking moments. It is so awesome looking back on our wedding with the people that attended and seeing that every moment was capture and tells its own story. We cant thank her enough for everything she did for us and we will definitely recommend her services to anyone that needs them. Great pricing and exceptional value!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lynsie · Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give Naomi a 10 out of 5 stars, I would. My experience was beyond wonderful, Naomi was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. She captured our moments perfectly and I will definitely use her services again in the future.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Caitlin · Married on 03/06/2017

We loved working with Sweet memories photography! From our engagement session to our big day, Naomi made us feel so special. She was quick to get us our images. And most importantly, Naomi was flexible with some major changes the day of our wedding party. I knew we were going to hire her from our very first meeting. She made us feel comfortable during all the romantic, intimate photos which can be hard to do. I would highly recommend Sweet Memories photography.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Jenny · Married on 01/28/2017

Excellent in every way. Professional. Responsive. Great personality. Most of all we walked away with EXCELLENT images, exactly what we were wanting to capture. Thank you Naomi!!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

I had such a fabulous experience getting to work alongside Naomi. She was the photographer for a photoshoot I modeled in and she was so professional and lovely! Not to mention the photos came out amazing!

Would highly recommend Naomi!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Family photos

Naomi is incredible. We took family photos on the beach over Christmas break and even though the wind was insane that day, she found ways and locations to make our photos incredible. She was very affordable and super flexible with timing as well which was important since we were working with multiple children and nap times and she was very easy to book as well. The contract, communication before the day, and the deposit were straight forward and easy to do, even from across the country (I was in Colorado and she in Florida). Somehow she found ways to cheer up my niece (who was a real grump that day) and get her to laugh and smile and those are some of my absolutely favorite photos of the day. Our photos are absolutely stunning as was our experience. I can not recommend Naomi enough!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Elaine · event on: 07/01/2016

Naomi is amazing and did a beautiful job photographing my little family! Please know this was no easy feat as we have a very testy two year old! Naomi was very patient and understanding and took absolutely gorgeous photos. She was able to capture the love of our family and I couldn't be happier with the result. I look forward to her capturing many more family moments in the future. - Elaine

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • Soon2BTaylorMade

Erica · Married on 06/12/2016

I don't even know if it's possible to fully express how incredibly thrilled I am with Sweet Memories Photography. Naomi and her assistant captured my June 2016 wedding, though it is not my first time working with her. We have utilized her services for family photos, baby pictures, and even my older sisters own wedding. Each time I have been thoroughly impressed with her ability to capture not only beautiful pictures, but wonderful memories. She found the most spectacular angles that produced amazing photos and captured emotions that perfectly exemplified how I felt the night of my wedding, as well as the guests in attendance. Naomi works seamlessly but fiercely- it's like she isn't even there but still manages to take superb quality photos. She was so willing to answer any and all questions I had, whether they related to her services or were simply wedding related inquiries. Naomi truly went above and beyond to make sure my every need was met and did so without even blinking! Very rarely do you find a talented photographer who is also helpful, kind, energetic, and a hard worker. She posted sneak peek photos online for us to see right after the wedding and provided us with an online gallery to view the images before we received our thumb drive, which we really appreciated. We were planning our wedding from a different state but Naomi was like a breath of fresh air and made the wedding planning process super simple and easy! She was full of tons of suggestions when we weren't sure about certain details and was extremely accommodating to fit our needs the day of the event. You will not be disappointed if you use Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi! I will make sure to recommend her services to anyone and everyone in need of a superior, hard working photographer who is sure to exceed your greatest expectations.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Laurence · Married on 04/15/2016

We needed photo coaching for our engagement and wedding photos, and Naomi couldn't have brought out our inner beauty any better. Excellent coaching and delivery. Also wanted to share that using two photographers on our wedding day was an excellent idea. 1) Naomi captured our wedding photos while 2) Naomi's assistant caught all the behind the scenes wedding shenanigans. Ever wonder what's going on at your wedding while the couple is off taking their photos? Find out! The behind the scenes photos go along with all the stories shared after the wedding and reception. All photos were high definition, mix of color and b/w; and natural special effects to counteract lighting subtleties. Thank you so very much to Naomi and your team!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Jeanpierre · Married on 01/08/2016

Wow, Naomi and Sweet Memories Photography were outstanding!!!!. My wife and i loved all aspects of the service provided by Naomi and her team, from their attentiveness to the fantastic pictures taken. Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better overall service.
    I highly recommend you get"Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi", to capture in photo any significant event, like in my case, the best day of my life. My wedding day.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Jeanpierre · Married on 01/08/2016

Sent on 03/22/2016

Christin · Married on 10/18/2015

I honestly can't say enough about Sweet Memories and Naomi. She and her team did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding shoots. She immediately put us at ease and her photos are GORGEOUS. They exceeded all expectations and I would recommend her to anyone, anytime. She is so professional, but keeps things fun at the same time, is flexible and easy to work with. We love love love our photos - they manage to be personal and artistic at the same time. Naomi has an incredible eye; I can't imagine having chosen anyone else. Thanks, Naomi for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rhiannon · Married on 10/17/2015

Photography was my highest priority when planning our wedding. After witnessing Naomi and team in action at a friends wedding and seeing what she delivered, there was no other option but to ensure she would photograph our day. During the entire process she was very quick to respond and keep me in the loop with details. She joined us two weeks prior to the wedding at the venue and planned out the places for our pictures. On the day of, she and Becca were calm and executed everything flawlessly. Our photos captured so many big and little moments of our day that it really covered everything. The quality and breadth of their work was outstanding and it allowed us to see so much of the day that as the bride and groom we missed. Lastly, all of the photos were delivered to us in an elegant box with a classy flash drive. From start to finish I have the highest compliments for Naomi and Becca. We will forever cherish the moments you captured.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2015

I have known Naomi since the days before she owned her own business and I have always admired her work. Thus - I was thrilled when she was able to shoot my small wedding this October. Naomi was very professional - arrived early - and flexible - stayed a little longer than the contracted 3 hours due to a rain delay. She took everything in stride with a positive attitude, despite getting soaked in a downpour! The photos we received were diverse and well edited. They captured the day exactly as it was and were simply perfect. You can't go wrong with Naomi.

Sent on 11/06/2015