Sweet Magnolia Estate Reviews

1 User photo

• Ally

Ally Edwards · Married on 09/06/2020

Wedding 9/6/20

We absolutely loved this venue!! The location was great and close to town, but it still seemed so secluded! And the venue included a lot without tying you down to certain vendors. The open vendor policy was one thing we had to have! The outdoor ceremony space was beautiful, the bar was very cute, and the bridal suite was so spacious and accommodating. They even have a big projector to play a slideshow for childhood pictures! There was plenty of room for dancing and we did our cocktail hour on the patio and it all worked out so well! The patio also worked great for our dessert food truck. And parking is plenty and convenient. We couldn’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else! Everyone was so helpful and nice!!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bronson · Married on 07/31/2020

AMAZING Experience - can't imagine using anyone else!

I cannot say enough good things about Kerry, Cody, and Sweet Magnolia Estates as a venue! We could not be happier with our choice to get married at this BEAUTIFUL venue and feel blessed to have worked with such an amazing and understanding family. My husband and I got married in the middle of this pandemic, while still being in Phase 2. It’s been so difficult to plan anything during this time due to ALL of the unknowns. We initially had about a 200 guest wedding with family and friends coming from out of town. Kerry was SO understanding of the obvious COVID situation and restrictions, but also that we had a large guest list with people traveling for the wedding. She worked with us from the very beginning, gave us options due to the situation. One being so gracious that they offered us to hold a ceremony on our original wedding date and we could book a reception in 2021 after the pandemic. It definitely sucks for everyone but she was not going to force us into holding the wedding because we reserved a specific date. I have a few friends that were planning to get married during the pandemic and they have been beyond stressed due to venues either not working with them / being understanding of the situation, or charging additional fees due to a reschedule! My husband and I obviously decided to still hold our wedding on the original date, it was just on a much smaller scale but I am SO happy we did that! Cody worked with us the week before to go over any rehearsal needs, bar tab, setup of all of the tables and chairs, etc. He was such a pleasure to work with and the bartender at the venue was the best – everyone loved her! They also offer decorations so we used all of that for the plate settings, centerpieces, décor on the tables and around the venue. It saved us SO much money and the décor is beautiful! I didn’t even buy flowers except for the wedding party – it’s not needed given how gorgeous the venue is and the décor they provide. It was AMAZING!

Regardless of the COVID pandemic I cannot image working with anyone else, we feel so blessed to have been able to hold our dream wedding and work with such a great family! I can’t imagine trying to balance the restrictions of COVID and pleasing all brides but Kerry, Cody, and family did it perfectly – thank you all!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Nicole Tissot · Married on 12/07/2019

Cody, his Mom are wonderful to work with and provide so many options to make your dream a reality.

I absolutely love Sweet Magnolia Estates! Beautiful venue, the bride and groom's rooms are so comfortable and big with everything you need. The outside alter so pretty even during winter months. Main event area was perfect so much room to set up any way you want and they even have an area to borrow items, which was wonderful. So many options for your needs. Had my dream wedding, everyone commented on how much fun they had and loved venue.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely amazing venue!

Absolutely perfect! Such a gorgeous venue. Not much decorating was needed. It’s family owed and all are so nice and respond quickly. I’m glad this is where we got married. The outside ceremony area is so beautiful. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Alaina

Alaina · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful venue and great family to work with!

We are so happy we were able to have our wedding reception at SME. The venue is absolutely beautiful and has everything you would need from getting ready rooms to table decorations. The family who owns SME is wonderful to work with and made all the planning go very smoothly. They were so easy to communicate with and helpful with everything. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • W

Keshama · Married on 05/26/2019

We love this place and cannot wait to have our ceremony and reception here!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Avery · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect wedding venue

Highly recommend this venue. It’s amazing!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Anna · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing!!!

SME was an amazing venue!! It was so beautiful and everyone there made everything so easy!!!

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 08/18/2018

SME was the perfect venue experience for our wedding. We had an outdoor ceremony in their beautiful garden, and an indoor reception. Everything about the venue is perfect. I loved getting ready with my girls all morning on site while all of my vendors trickled in and brought my vision to life. Everything about our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Church · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Venue!

From start to finish this family is amazing to work with. The venue is perfect! The bridal suite was perfect to spend the day with my 6 bridesmaids and 3 flower girls to get ready. Our outdoor ceremony was gorgeous with the landscape.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful!

Awesome venue, the family built an amazing venue from the ground up. As far as wedding day festivities and preparation this place has it all. The inside and outside look phenomenal. They were very flexible with their time and made every arrangement happen that we needed. The venue is pretty much perfect.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • U

Unsatisfied Customer · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Buyer beware

BUYER BEWARE. During the COVID19 outbreak, this organization is not willing to offer any refund of deposits a MONTH in advance. They are not out any money as this is not a tangible product and they did not make any outside payments in advance of this event. Chose not to help their community members during this unfortunate outbreak where mandatory quarantine is in place and completely outside of our control. They decided to just keep $1000 and we have no event occurring. Absolute unethical organization

Sent on 03/19/2020