Sweet Kiss Events of Texas Reviews

Sweet Kiss Events of Texas 2
  • A. Richards

A. Richards · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful Day !

She was wonderful, easy to work with, she made our day effortless. We could not have gone through this without her. We are very glad we selected her for our Day of Coordinator, she also did setup and cleanup for a very affordable price.
    We would recommend Sweet Kiss Events of Texas to anyone.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Sweet Kiss Events of Texas's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day, it was a pleasure working with the both of you. I wish you all the happiness the world has to offer.
  • Meuryn

Meuryn Hechavarria · Married on 04/27/2019

Best experience ever

Best wedding coordinator, very professional and sweet. I asked for a lot of details and everything was there during my wedding. My day was beautiful thanks to Theresa and her team. She took care of everything and it went smooth and perfect. If you need help for an event , sweet kiss event is the best vendor to hire, you won’t regret. I really appreciated everything Theresa did for me. 🥰

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Sweet Kiss Events of Texas 3
    Sweet Kiss Events of Texas 4

Sweet Kiss Events of Texas's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your day , You and your family made it such a joy to create and put together the wedding you ask for, there is so much love in your family and that made my job enjoyable and worth every second of time spent, you are so worth every detail you ask for, I miss you already. I wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness.

Kathy · Married on 10/12/2018

Rehearsal dinner, huge success!

I highly recommend Sweet Kiss Events of Texas. Theresa did a wonderful job of turning our RD into more than we expected. She took our vision and made it a beautiful reality! The rehearsal dinner was beautifully set up and decorated. She took care of this event from set up to clean up with wonderful attention to every detail. She coordinated all vendors, supplies and decorations. During the event she was there for anything we needed, as well as anything we forgot (for us, it was a special blessing we had planned but we almost forgot to do) and helped us keep the event moving along on time. Thank you for making our rehearsal dinner a beautiful and enjoyable evening!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sweet Kiss Events of Texas's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to work with you and your very sweet family,
    May God bless each and every one of you with endless joy and happiness.
    Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your evening.
    Theresa
    Sweet Kiss Events of Texas

Shera · Married on 11/11/2017

Theresa with Sweet Kiss Events decorated for my son's 3rd birthday party. It was a Lion Guard theme and she did an awesome job! She listened to what I liked and made it happen. Everything was so cute and the kids loved it! Definitely recommend her for your event planning needs!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Morgan · event on: 11/17/2017

Theresa was so great to work with! I showed her a few photos of the theme that I wanted for my son’s first birthday party and she took those photos and ran with them. Her attention to detail made my son’s party an absolute hit!

Sent on 06/27/2018