40 Reviews for Sweet It Is! Bakery

Cupcakes (1)
Consultations (1)
Cake Toppers (1)
40 Sweet It Is! Bakery Reviews

Sweet It Is entered the picture of our wedding as a part of the all-inclusive package we selected with our venue, Circle M Farm. I honestly had never heard of or worked with Lori and her husband (owners and creators at Sweet It Is), so I wasn't sure what to expect. In retrospect, they exceeded every expectation I had!!! As a perfectionist, I had a very specific (some might say complicated) cake design in mind to correspond with our winter Christmas themed wedding. We wanted cozy, inviting, and a little bit dramatic. I had every detail planned down to the smallest sprinkle and had the highest expectations for how it should look. I showed Lori a variety of photos and outlined exactly the order and design of the cake we wanted that would bring our wedding vision to life. Since this was a meshing of several design elements that I had fallen in love with separately, I wasn't sure how easily it would come together. I was NOT disappointed. This cake was beyond gorgeous and so very us. It met every standard of design and flavor! We requested three different tier combinations. The top tier: red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. The middle tier: champagne cake with strawberry frosting. The bottom tier: Amaretto cake with chocolate frosting.
Not to mention, a bottom tier fully adorned with a cable knit fondant design was a tall order, in addition to a fully gilded middle tier! We definitely came with a challenging set of criteria, and Sweet It Is took the request in stride and executed our vision to PERFECTION. Sweet It Is also provided the gorgeous rustic cake stand (only one of several they offer). I cannot sing their praises enough!! This is a wonderful small business worthy of your support. They are an amazing team with amazing talent. Their professionalism and communication is top notch, as is their design skill set, obviously (see pictured). Our cake was PERFECT. All of our guests were swooning! If I could give 6 stars I would! Thank you, S.I.I.! - A&M Tran

Photo for Sweet It Is! Bakery Review - Photo doesn't even do it justice.
Profile Picture Morgan, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would highly recommend Sweet it is!!! Lori was the first vendor
Who replied to my messages within 24 hrs and was able to send me emails with dates and times to set up a consult. She is very professional! She also has had a lot of cake flavors and fillings to choose from. I changed my cake design a couple of times and she was very patient with me and gave me some advices as well! It was such a pleasure working with Sweet Is it! The cake was amazing! My guests truly enjoyed my wedding cake!

Profile Picture Sokhna, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Sweet It Is! From our first meeting, all the emails in between, to delivery of the finished product, Lori and her staff were very professional and amenable to all of our requests!!! Our cake was perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was great working with Lori. She was professional and very easy to work with. I changed my mind a few times and she was very accomodating. We would definitely recommend her to anyone we know.

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She took my vision and brought it to life and everyone raved about the cake!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lori is fantastic. She was such a pleasure to work with and our wedding cake was AMAZING!! We have received so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful the cake was. We couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Shaina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sweet It is more than delivered on our expectations for our cake! From the beginning, Lori invited us into her home, to sample a multitude of cake flavors that she offered! It was such a challenge to decide which flavors we would choose for our special day! Our five layered cake included, red velvet, lemon, strawberry, champagne and butterscotch topped with butter cream icing! Our cake was absolutely to die for! Everyone still talks about how amazing our cake looked and tasted! I would most definitely recommend Sweet It Is for all of your wedding cake/sweet-toothed needs!

Profile Picture Charnise, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet it is! Bakery did an excellent job on our wedding cake. The taste of the cake was awesome, we highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Donna , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake and dessert bar was amazing!

Profile Picture Marquita, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious everybody enjoyed it and they were very professional and made sure that my cook looked like what I asked for I would recommend them for any event you won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Keshona, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I first saw Lori at a bridal fair and was ecstatic when my amazing wedding planner set the appointment. She was amazing and I’m still getting compliments about the cake!

Profile Picture User7839912, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect and it made our wedding reception perfect too.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best. I highly recommend this business!

Profile Picture Simone , 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and delicious. I would recommend them to anyone and I will use them again.

Profile Picture margaret, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lori & Calvin - Sweet It Is Cakes were incredible vendors to work with during our wedding process. There TOP secret homemade icing sealed the deal for us during the cake tasting. They were very professional, and all of our guests are still talking about how amazing the cake was at our wedding. I'll highly recommend them to anyone looking for some amazing pastries, cakes, etc.

Dee & Marcus

Profile Picture Decinta, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Very professional, accommodating. I love the work I told them my vision and went above and beyond to make it happen.

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sweet it is did an amazing job for our wedding. They were very professional from the the consultation down to the event date. They stayed in communication with us. And truly made sure our experience would be memorable. Thanks so much our guest are still talking about how great the dessert bar was

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We wanted a variety for our wedding, and Sweet It Is provided that and more!! The cake and cupcakes were delicious, and the home made icing was very tasty!! We loved the numerous flavors offered for both that it was hard to choose because everything tasted so wonderful and sweet! You can't go wrong because SWEET it is!!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet It Is is awesome!! They were so great to work with. The cake not only looked amazing but taste amazing too! I will definitely use them in the future!

Profile Picture Montesha , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so happy that we chose Sweet It Is to make our wedding cake and grooms cake. It has been 4 months since our wedding and our guest can't stop raving about out wedding cake and grooms cake. Lori and Calvin are amazing! They allowed my husband and I to have a tasting and had the opportunity to select our cake and icing flavors. Everything was delicious, so it was difficult to choose. But we ended up selecting a 4 tiered wedding cake composed of marble cake, red velvet and amaretto, with buttercream icing. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of our cakes , and they tasted just as good as they looked! Lori and Calvin are experienced and dedicated cake bakers and decorators, for every detail matched our vision. You can tell that they really care about their clients. Our wedding cake was GORGEOUS , but I must admit that my husband's grooms cake was an even bigger hit. It was perhaps the coolest cake either of us had ever seen and exactly what my husband wanted (it was a walking dead cake!). I can't thank the Sweet It Is team enough for making our day memorable. If you need a cake for any occasion that is delicious as well as visually stunning? Choose Sweet It Is Bakery! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Janelle, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We used sweet it is for our wedding in May. Everything from start to finish was amazing. Our tasting was very organized, and the cake was delicious. We had a picture of what we wanted and they nailed it. For our guests we served 4 different flavors of cupcakes. Red Velvet with cream cheese icing, champagne with strawberry icing, Strawberry with lemon icing, and chocolate with cream cheese. One tier of our cake was butterscotch and the 2nd tier was the champagne flavor. Everything came out beautiful and the cake was so moist. For favors we had them do sugar cookies with icing and our initial on the front. They came out so cute and we still have people asking "where can we get more of those cookies from." Overall I loved my experience with Sweet it is! I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Michele, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Lori did an amazing job! Not only was it the coolest wedding cake, but it was absolutely delicious! Lori created my vision better than I even envisioned it! Excellent Customer service.

Profile Picture Shrini, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Lori is awesome! My desserts were absolutely delicious, and on top of that they were gorgeous! Could not have chosen a better vendor for my day.

Profile Picture Chemaria, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lori and Calvin were super easy to work with. They worked within our budget and still gave us what we were looking for. The set up looked perfect and the cake looked exactly like the picture. Would recommend Sweet It Is!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews