56 Reviews for Sweet It Is! Bakery

Cupcakes (1)
Consultations (1)
Cake Toppers (1)
56 Sweet It Is! Bakery Reviews

My cake was made just the way I envisioned it. It was very beautiful and delicious.

Profile Picture Kaylin, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet It Is! is grandma approved!!!!! My grandma, who retired from baking wedding cakes, loved every bite of cake as well as a cupcake. The cake was beautiful as well as delicious!!!

Profile Picture T, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I had such a great time working with you guys; you have made my job easier as a bride. Everyone loved the cake.
I thank you and appreciate your help and time.

Profile Picture Yodit, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lori and her husband are such a delight to work with. They helped us every step of the way from cake testing to delivery. They are so nice and super sweet. We ordered so much and the price was amazing. Everyone raved about the cupcakes and how delicious they were.

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were on a budget for our wedding and knew that the cake would be one of those “things” that could throw our budget in the trash without hesitation. I found Lori’s company on IG after browsing through a party planners page and immediately after speaking with her, I was sold. We went for our first cake tasting and she welcomed me, my fiancé and our daughter in her home/state approved bakery with open arms. The cake tasting was AMAZING!!! So good that I booked her for my daughters second birthday party and she excecuted with short notice and made our baby’s birthday a hit. Our guest raved about the birthday cake and when I told them it was a tester for our wedding day, they approved immediately. Lori is OUR baker from here on out. Such poise and professionalism is missing in the industry and she gives you that plus more. Also, her prices are definitely he best on the market. Shop local, shop with Lori at SweetItIs!

Profile Picture Peir, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I think it speaks volumes about vendors, when you want to bring them home with you. ?? Lori was phenomenal!! I would highly recommend Sweet It Is for ANY occasion where sweet treats are desired.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the cake tasting to our reception Sweet It Is was exceptional. Even with us being out of state they worked with us effortlessly. They addressed all questions and issues throughout the process. Our wedding cake was a hit. We'd recommend them every time.

Profile Picture Billy, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and it tasted even better. My guests loved the cake. Many people thought it was fake, that's how beautiful it cane out. I highly recommend using Sweet It Is for your next big event. .

Profile Picture Yeshecah, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Lori and her husband are an awesome team and provide excellent customer service. Fast to respond to any questions or problems that may arise. My husband was doing business w/ SWeet It Is prior to us dating, we use them for all bakery needs. They did our wedding and grooms (cheese)cake, birthday cakes and even Super Bowl cake. They are very versatile with styles and decorating.Overall very satisfied and will continue to do business with Sweet It Is!

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome home based business - we connected with them from the jump and appreciated how they got to know us while figuring out how to cater to our specific needs. The cupcakes they made for our wedding were amazing and we’re super excited to dig back into our wedding cake on our anniversary! Will definitely seek them out for any future needs and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Charlene, 3/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lori & Calvin designed my bridal shower cake, our wedding cake, and the groom’s cake (which I won at a bridal show) All were beautifully designed and very delicious. Lori & Calvin are an amazing team and a great assest for any event where sweets are needed! :)

Profile Picture Raven, 2/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I lf I could rate higher I would, absolutely amazing experience for our February wedding so glad we chose them everything was perfect it was the final touch for our wedding. Forever greatful I highly recommend you all and they work with all budgets an added bonus! Thank you sweet it is.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Made me a perfect cake within 2 weeks was the only one available but ijt was an amazing cake and tasted so good

Profile Picture Macy, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so glad we chose Sweet It Is! to cater our wedding! If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would still choose them, without a doubt. We will definitely be working with them again for future occasions!

Profile Picture Madison, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet It Is entered the picture of our wedding as a part of the all-inclusive package we selected with our venue, Circle M Farm. I honestly had never heard of or worked with Lori and her husband (owners and creators at Sweet It Is), so I wasn't sure what to expect. In retrospect, they exceeded every expectation I had!!! As a perfectionist, I had a very specific (some might say complicated) cake design in mind to correspond with our winter Christmas themed wedding. We wanted cozy, inviting, and a little bit dramatic. I had every detail planned down to the smallest sprinkle and had the highest expectations for how it should look. I showed Lori a variety of photos and outlined exactly the order and design of the cake we wanted that would bring our wedding vision to life. Since this was a meshing of several design elements that I had fallen in love with separately, I wasn't sure how easily it would come together. I was NOT disappointed. This cake was beyond gorgeous and so very us. It met every standard of design and flavor! We requested three different tier combinations. The top tier: red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. The middle tier: champagne cake with strawberry frosting. The bottom tier: Amaretto cake with chocolate frosting.
Not to mention, a bottom tier fully adorned with a cable knit fondant design was a tall order, in addition to a fully gilded middle tier! We definitely came with a challenging set of criteria, and Sweet It Is took the request in stride and executed our vision to PERFECTION. Sweet It Is also provided the gorgeous rustic cake stand (only one of several they offer). I cannot sing their praises enough!! This is a wonderful small business worthy of your support. They are an amazing team with amazing talent. Their professionalism and communication is top notch, as is their design skill set, obviously (see pictured). Our cake was PERFECT. All of our guests were swooning! If I could give 6 stars I would! Thank you, S.I.I.! - A&M Tran

Photo for Sweet It Is! Bakery Review - Photo doesn't even do it justice.
Profile Picture Morgan, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I would highly recommend Sweet it is!!! Lori was the first vendor
Who replied to my messages within 24 hrs and was able to send me emails with dates and times to set up a consult. She is very professional! She also has had a lot of cake flavors and fillings to choose from. I changed my cake design a couple of times and she was very patient with me and gave me some advices as well! It was such a pleasure working with Sweet Is it! The cake was amazing! My guests truly enjoyed my wedding cake!

Profile Picture Sokhna, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Sweet It Is! From our first meeting, all the emails in between, to delivery of the finished product, Lori and her staff were very professional and amenable to all of our requests!!! Our cake was perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was great working with Lori. She was professional and very easy to work with. I changed my mind a few times and she was very accomodating. We would definitely recommend her to anyone we know.

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She took my vision and brought it to life and everyone raved about the cake!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lori is fantastic. She was such a pleasure to work with and our wedding cake was AMAZING!! We have received so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful the cake was. We couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Shaina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sweet It is more than delivered on our expectations for our cake! From the beginning, Lori invited us into her home, to sample a multitude of cake flavors that she offered! It was such a challenge to decide which flavors we would choose for our special day! Our five layered cake included, red velvet, lemon, strawberry, champagne and butterscotch topped with butter cream icing! Our cake was absolutely to die for! Everyone still talks about how amazing our cake looked and tasted! I would most definitely recommend Sweet It Is for all of your wedding cake/sweet-toothed needs!

Profile Picture Charnise, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet it is! Bakery did an excellent job on our wedding cake. The taste of the cake was awesome, we highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Donna , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake and dessert bar was amazing!

Profile Picture Marquita, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious everybody enjoyed it and they were very professional and made sure that my cook looked like what I asked for I would recommend them for any event you won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Keshona, 10/7/17, 1 Review