Sweet It Is! Bakery Reviews

60 | Charlotte, NC

60 Reviews for Sweet It Is! Bakery

60 Sweet It Is! Bakery Reviews

John · Married on 10/05/2018

Wow! The cake was not only delicious but amazing to look at too!! Thoroughly impressed with everything!

Sweet It Is! Bakery 1
  • Q

Quiana · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I met Lori and her husband at a bridal fair and instantly knew that we didn’t want anyone else making our wedding cake! Every cake is absolutely amazing that comes out of their kitchen!

Shanise · Married on 09/01/2018

The experience for our wedding was phenomenal. We were so impressed during our cake tasting that we immediately chose Sweet It Is & were not disappointed. Delicious, Beautiful & Professional service! Loved It

Morgan · Married on 08/05/2018

Sweet It Is did an absolutely incredible job on our wedding cake! We were aiming for something on the simpler side that pulled in our flowers for a more elegant touch, and Lori managed it spectacularly! I was so in love with the look of the cake, and the taste was out of this world! So happy with the work we received and we will definitely be using Sweet It Is in the future!

Sweet It Is! Bakery 2

Erica · Married on 06/24/2018

I was wowed from the moment I walked in the door for th consultation. The presentation was very well thought out. After the wedding abunber if my guest complimented us in the wedding cake.

Kaylin · Married on 06/22/2018

My cake was made just the way I envisioned it. It was very beautiful and delicious.

• Y

Yodit · Married on 05/26/2018

I had such a great time working with you guys; you have made my job easier as a bride. Everyone loved the cake.
    I thank you and appreciate your help and time.

T · Married on 05/26/2018

Sweet It Is! is grandma approved!!!!! My grandma, who retired from baking wedding cakes, loved every bite of cake as well as a cupcake. The cake was beautiful as well as delicious!!!

Brandi · Married on 05/19/2018

Lori and her husband are such a delight to work with. They helped us every step of the way from cake testing to delivery. They are so nice and super sweet. We ordered so much and the price was amazing. Everyone raved about the cupcakes and how delicious they were.

Sweet It Is! Bakery 3

Peir · Married on 05/12/2018

We were on a budget for our wedding and knew that the cake would be one of those “things” that could throw our budget in the trash without hesitation. I found Lori’s company on IG after browsing through a party planners page and immediately after speaking with her, I was sold. We went for our first cake tasting and she welcomed me, my fiancé and our daughter in her home/state approved bakery with open arms. The cake tasting was AMAZING!!! So good that I booked her for my daughters second birthday party and she excecuted with short notice and made our baby’s birthday a hit. Our guest raved about the birthday cake and when I told them it was a tester for our wedding day, they approved immediately. Lori is OUR baker from here on out. Such poise and professionalism is missing in the industry and she gives you that plus more. Also, her prices are definitely he best on the market. Shop local, shop with Lori at SweetItIs!

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

I think it speaks volumes about vendors, when you want to bring them home with you. ?? Lori was phenomenal!! I would highly recommend Sweet It Is for ANY occasion where sweet treats are desired.

Billy · Married on 04/28/2018

From the cake tasting to our reception Sweet It Is was exceptional. Even with us being out of state they worked with us effortlessly. They addressed all questions and issues throughout the process. Our wedding cake was a hit. We'd recommend them every time.

Sweet It Is! Bakery 4
    Sweet It Is! Bakery 5
  • Y

Yeshecah · Married on 04/15/2018

The cake was beautiful and it tasted even better. My guests loved the cake. Many people thought it was fake, that's how beautiful it cane out. I highly recommend using Sweet It Is for your next big event. .

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 03/17/2018

Lori and her husband are an awesome team and provide excellent customer service. Fast to respond to any questions or problems that may arise. My husband was doing business w/ SWeet It Is prior to us dating, we use them for all bakery needs. They did our wedding and grooms (cheese)cake, birthday cakes and even Super Bowl cake. They are very versatile with styles and decorating.Overall very satisfied and will continue to do business with Sweet It Is!

Charlene · Married on 03/11/2018

Awesome home based business - we connected with them from the jump and appreciated how they got to know us while figuring out how to cater to our specific needs. The cupcakes they made for our wedding were amazing and we’re super excited to dig back into our wedding cake on our anniversary! Will definitely seek them out for any future needs and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Raven · Married on 02/25/2018

Lori & Calvin designed my bridal shower cake, our wedding cake, and the groom’s cake (which I won at a bridal show) All were beautifully designed and very delicious. Lori & Calvin are an amazing team and a great assest for any event where sweets are needed! :)

Chelsea · Married on 02/18/2018

I lf I could rate higher I would, absolutely amazing experience for our February wedding so glad we chose them everything was perfect it was the final touch for our wedding. Forever greatful I highly recommend you all and they work with all budgets an added bonus! Thank you sweet it is.

Macy · Married on 12/15/2017

Made me a perfect cake within 2 weeks was the only one available but ijt was an amazing cake and tasted so good

Madison · Married on 12/08/2017

I am so glad we chose Sweet It Is! to cater our wedding! If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would still choose them, without a doubt. We will definitely be working with them again for future occasions!

Morgan · Married on 12/02/2017

Sweet It Is entered the picture of our wedding as a part of the all-inclusive package we selected with our venue, Circle M Farm. I honestly had never heard of or worked with Lori and her husband (owners and creators at Sweet It Is), so I wasn't sure what to expect. In retrospect, they exceeded every expectation I had!!! As a perfectionist, I had a very specific (some might say complicated) cake design in mind to correspond with our winter Christmas themed wedding. We wanted cozy, inviting, and a little bit dramatic. I had every detail planned down to the smallest sprinkle and had the highest expectations for how it should look. I showed Lori a variety of photos and outlined exactly the order and design of the cake we wanted that would bring our wedding vision to life. Since this was a meshing of several design elements that I had fallen in love with separately, I wasn't sure how easily it would come together. I was NOT disappointed. This cake was beyond gorgeous and so very us. It met every standard of design and flavor! We requested three different tier combinations. The top tier: red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. The middle tier: champagne cake with strawberry frosting. The bottom tier: Amaretto cake with chocolate frosting.
    Not to mention, a bottom tier fully adorned with a cable knit fondant design was a tall order, in addition to a fully gilded middle tier! We definitely came with a challenging set of criteria, and Sweet It Is took the request in stride and executed our vision to PERFECTION. Sweet It Is also provided the gorgeous rustic cake stand (only one of several they offer). I cannot sing their praises enough!! This is a wonderful small business worthy of your support. They are an amazing team with amazing talent. Their professionalism and communication is top notch, as is their design skill set, obviously (see pictured). Our cake was PERFECT. All of our guests were swooning! If I could give 6 stars I would! Thank you, S.I.I.! - A&M Tran

Sweet It Is! Bakery 6

Sokhna · Married on 11/25/2017

I would highly recommend Sweet it is!!! Lori was the first vendor
    Who replied to my messages within 24 hrs and was able to send me emails with dates and times to set up a consult. She is very professional! She also has had a lot of cake flavors and fillings to choose from. I changed my cake design a couple of times and she was very patient with me and gave me some advices as well! It was such a pleasure working with Sweet Is it! The cake was amazing! My guests truly enjoyed my wedding cake!

Rhonda · Married on 11/18/2017

I loved working with Sweet It Is! From our first meeting, all the emails in between, to delivery of the finished product, Lori and her staff were very professional and amenable to all of our requests!!! Our cake was perfect!!!!

Alicia · Married on 11/11/2017

It was great working with Lori. She was professional and very easy to work with. I changed my mind a few times and she was very accomodating. We would definitely recommend her to anyone we know.

Robyn · Married on 10/28/2017

She took my vision and brought it to life and everyone raved about the cake!

Shaina · Married on 10/21/2017

Lori is fantastic. She was such a pleasure to work with and our wedding cake was AMAZING!! We have received so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful the cake was. We couldn’t be happier!